Not open for further replies.
MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was looking forward to event 27 of the HI 5 series $150k in guaranteed prizes so I’m already registered. For $16.50 it has potential to be a big payday for relatively little. Was disappointed to see the event was canceled today and now it’s $50k less. While 100k is certainly nice it doesn’t seem right to knock the award down when players already signed up. What happened?

D

DaLeprchaun

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR looks very interesting.. I play on 888.. Does anyone recommend this site tournament wise?

D

DancingNancie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR looks very interesting.. I play on 888.. Does anyone recommend this site tournament wise?

It isn't bad tournament wise other than the site having to shut down a little too frequently for maintenance.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey ACR I had a question. Is it allowed to have multiple ACR accounts for the same person? Especially when all those accounts are in the same tournament? If they are not allowed, I would like to report them.

Thank you

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey ACR I had a question. Is it allowed to have multiple ACR accounts for the same person? Especially when all those accounts are in the same tournament? If they are not allowed, I would like to report them.

Thank you

Hi, thanks for reaching us with your concerns, you are right, players cannot have multiple accounts on ACR, if you want to report such behavior, you can send it in the next web page:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/security-form/

After an investigation is opened it can take from 24 to 72 hour to get a resolution (depending on the case the investigation can be extended).

Thanks for the time and collaboration!

ACR Rep,

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was looking forward to event 27 of the HI 5 series $150k in guaranteed prizes so I’m already registered. For $16.50 it has potential to be a big payday for relatively little. Was disappointed to see the event was canceled today and now it’s $50k less. While 100k is certainly nice it doesn’t seem right to knock the award down when players already signed up. What happened?

Hi Mike, when the event was canceled, players received their buy-in back. The GTD has changed indeed and players have the right to decide if they want to play it, or not under the new circumstances.
Aiming for 10,000 entries in that tourney this upcoming Sunday, could affect our stability. So not only this tourney has suffered a change, but we will Cap some of the Sunday events to protect the stability of the site. Please note that this cap does not mean we are changing any other GTDs or buy-ins.

Thanks for your preference,

ACR Rep,

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is anyone having issues with payouts taking more than 3 days to be completed?

I had six days, I waited 3 days, they returned the money to me and told me to send the application again, because they have technical problems. and again I waited 3 days:lollypop:

Hi , thanks for reaching us with your concerns, I'm afraid to confirm that due to the high volume of transactions and deposit/withdrawal request these days, is taking longer than usual, there is a delay on processing payouts, I appreciate your understanding and truly hope you get your winnings as soon as possible.

ACR Rep,

B

Bilgefisher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On the ACR website it says there are $50 on demand free rolls 24/7. Where do I find these free rolls? Its one of the reasons I joined.

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the ACR website it says there are $50 on demand free rolls 24/7. Where do I find these free rolls? Its one of the reasons I joined.
They don’t run the on demand free rolls on weekends to help with the stability of the servers since there is more traffic on weekends.

B

Bilgefisher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They don’t run the on demand free rolls on weekends to help with the stability of the servers since there is more traffic on weekends.

Thank you for the information. Do they run them during the week? When I click the freeroll tab it's usually blank.

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for the information. Do they run them during the week? When I click the freeroll tab it's usually blank.
They have them every 3 hours through the week. Different games by the day. Some days plo some plo8 and some nlh. Do you have a filter on?

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley_Poker
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dear ACR rep

The software randomly changes the stack to bigblinds. I dont have that option activated but still it shows BB's and i have to change it back and forth to show my stack in normal numbers which is pretty annoying.

Thanks.

B

boolyboy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I never had it randomly changed, but yesterday I couldn’t switch back and forth by clicking. I was just stuck on # of chips and couldn’t see # of BB. What I did was redownloaded the software and this morning I had zero issues. Hope this helps! :)

jirasuonna

jirasuonna

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dear ACR rep

The software randomly changes the stack to bigblinds. I dont have that option activated but still it shows BB's and i have to change it back and forth to show my stack in normal numbers which is pretty annoying.

Thanks.

I, however, am thankful for that glitch. I didn't know you could play with BB showing. Awesome feature!

N

nas85

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Suspended account

Hi ACR, ive been trying since Friday to get a hold of customer support for ACR, there customer support phone number has been disconnected and they do no reply to any of my emails. Ive replied to there email that was sent to me requesting documents and its been 2 days with no reply. How do i get this suspension removed from my account asap? Ive replied to there email at livepokersupport.kayako under Conversation ID: 256117. All i want to do is keep playing :/. Can anyone help me out.

PsychoVas

PsychoVas

What The Duck???
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I, however, am thankful for that glitch. I didn't know you could play with BB showing. Awesome feature!
It's not a glitch, just a feature. And it's not random. Whenever you want to change, click on a stack, your's or opponent's.

W

WarrenCushing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Request, at the end of the hand at least highlight the winning cards somehow. In something like PLO when a few people are in there are so many cards to look at and you only get 2 seconds before they whiz away. In a sit down tournament you would be able to look at any shown cards, but on here they just vanish before you can look at them all.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dear ACR rep

Thanks.

Hi, this can be remove or add by clicking on the name plate on your screen name, in the tables, hope this information helps!

ACR Rep,

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR, ive been trying since Friday to get a hold of customer support for ACR, there customer support phone number has been disconnected and they do no reply to any of my emails. Ive replied to there email that was sent to me requesting documents and its been 2 days with no reply. How do i get this suspension removed from my account asap? Ive replied to there email at livepokersupport.kayako under Conversation ID: 256117. All i want to do is keep playing :/. Can anyone help me out.

Hi, please send us a private message with your screen name and email registered in your account, I will forward your case to the security department.

ACR Rep,

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Request, at the end of the hand at least highlight the winning cards somehow. In something like PLO when a few people are in there are so many cards to look at and you only get 2 seconds before they whiz away. In a sit down tournament you would be able to look at any shown cards, but on here they just vanish before you can look at them all.

Thanks for the feedback, I've sent to the department in charge so they can further review your report.

ACR Rep,

FastEddie777

FastEddie777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
deposit options

What are the deposit options for USA players? Thank you.

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have been trying to make an EcoPanz withdrawal for 15 days and the first time the money has returned now it has been 5 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.