liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
Lol I registered in one tournament that was about to start. It said starts in 1 min, I went to kitchen, made myself a coffee and... it says it starts in 5 minutes. I'm watching it and after one minutes it says it starts in 6 minutes. WTF? How is that possible? Are you just delaying overlaid tournaments?

C

canopyrdcafe2019

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
anyone home

i am hoping someone is alive in acr land because the support options recently are atrocious. no one is avialable. I think that is piss poor and unethical to not be in contact aqt a reasonable length of time after a reuqest. i have a pending cashout and even though it says 24-72 hours, so i be worried thst ACR is not legit and full of scams?? it is not a lot of money but its the principle. hope someone can shed some light on this

W

winbig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol I registered in one tournament that was about to start. It said starts in 1 min, I went to kitchen, made myself a coffee and... it says it starts in 5 minutes. I'm watching it and after one minutes it says it starts in 6 minutes. WTF? How is that possible? Are you just delaying overlaid tournaments?

When this happens, log out and log back in. I think you'll be surprised to see it started without you. Please correct me if I'm wrong and that didn't work, but I've ran into this problem in the past...

btw, there's no way to tell if there's gonna be an overlay until late reg is over with...:p

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i am hoping someone is alive in acr land because the support options recently are atrocious. no one is avialable. I think that is piss poor and unethical to not be in contact aqt a reasonable length of time after a reuqest. i have a pending cashout and even though it says 24-72 hours, so i be worried thst ACR is not legit and full of scams?? it is not a lot of money but its the principle. hope someone can shed some light on this
don’t worry, they transfer money, I waited a maximum of one week because my request was canceled due to technical problems, but I transferred many transfers from the ACR and BCP:wink:

C

canopyrdcafe2019

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
thank you

don’t worry, they transfer money, I waited a maximum of one week because my request was canceled due to technical problems, but I transferred many transfers from the ACR and BCP:wink:

so Bambini7777 they are credible and trustworthy for bitcoin cashouts?? i just find it funny when i deposit with bitcoin its like 20-30 minutes and to cashout it could take up to a week and they can have issues on their end.. but i will take your word for it and be patient and hope i get my money.. thank you

T

Teddy3027

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never had a problem getting money thought the fees were kind of high but all in all honest smooth transaction from ACR.

T

Teddy3027

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is going on with the freerolls lately they are so sporadic is it the new update? Is there going to be anymore venom steps also?

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I made a withdrawal Friday for ecopayz and it usually takes 48 hours but this has been 72 hours and has not yet entered. Do weekends not count for processing?

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I made a withdrawal Friday for ecopayz and it usually takes 48 hours but this has been 72 hours and has not yet entered. Do weekends not count for processing?
withdrawal only works from monday to friday:wink:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

May I ask, which tournament in specific?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hello! Please be so kind and refer to this post: https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/acr-thread-217550/post-5542311.html

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so Bambini7777 they are credible and trustworthy for bitcoin cashouts?? i just find it funny when i deposit with bitcoin its like 20-30 minutes and to cashout it could take up to a week and they can have issues on their end.. but i will take your word for it and be patient and hope i get my money.. thank you

Cash outs normally take 24-72 hours. If you did not receive it after that time frame, please send me a private message with the following information:

screen name, email address, the amount of the cash-out, the method you used and the bitcoin address.

D

diebaas333

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Player points

Hi, i would like to know how often the points gets added now, as i see it gets done every so often. Do you have certain days you do it? thanks

M

Monotono

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you, ACR Rep. Issue with my deposit resolved

J

johnjohn87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Scam, Thiefs

I deposited bitcoin yesterday around this time. It has been confirmed on the blockchain now for almost 24hrs. No money in ACR account to reflect this. I have sent numerous emails with no response, they dont have live chat anymore and their phone number doesn't work. I won't get started on how I lost with aces 9 times in 24hrs in huge hands that either kicked me out of a tournament right before or on the money bubble because people just seem to LOVE the word variance and that just dismisses percentages and odds. Pretty much this site just seems like a giant scam since I signed up a little over a month ago and not only that now they're stealing from me and won't respond to any form of communication to debunk the accusation. Anyone have any other suggestions on where to play poker online that won't steal from me? Thank you.

S

SBritt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am trying to make a deposit (I am on a Mac) and the program does not let me resize the deposit window, so I cannot see what is left to fill out. I try and move the screen around to see if theres any way i can view it, but alas nothing.

Any ideas here?

J

johnjohn87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am trying to make a deposit (I am on a Mac) and the program does not let me resize the deposit window, so I cannot see what is left to fill out. I try and move the screen around to see if theres any way i can view it, but alas nothing.

Any ideas here?

i would stay away, they seem to be stealing from people. if you scroll up and read, im not the only one.

T

Teddy3027

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you guys are such great players, I dont understand why you dont just adjust to their play and beat them that way. I am curious what exactly you guys think,

Who is making money off the site if they allow cheating:confused:?

C

chattydb4567

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ignition

I deposited bitcoin yesterday around this time. It has been confirmed on the blockchain now for almost 24hrs. No money in ACR account to reflect this. I have sent numerous emails with no response, they dont have live chat anymore and their phone number doesn't work. I won't get started on how I lost with aces 9 times in 24hrs in huge hands that either kicked me out of a tournament right before or on the money bubble because people just seem to LOVE the word variance and that just dismisses
percentages and odds. Pretty much this site just seems like a giant scam since I signed up a little over a month ago and not only that now they're stealing from me and won't respond to any form of communication to debunk the accusation. Anyone have any other suggestions on where to play poker online that won't steal from me? Thank you.

ignition is a pretty legate site

C

chattydb4567

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AMCR

I don’t believe site is involved in cheating maybe people alone are cheating not worth to site to get caught and lose a chance at guaranteed money Number one thing in online poker is if you don’t trust site don’t play

C

chattydb4567

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls

Wit their freerolls I believe they limiting so site doesn’t have a overload

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, i would like to know how often the points gets added now, as i see it gets done every so often. Do you have certain days you do it? thanks

Hi and thanks for reaching us, at this moment we're working on improving our loyalty rewards. Our developers are working hard in having our rewards program working in optimal conditions.

In the meantime, all points will be updated every Friday throughout the day, until the Rewards Program update is ready to be deployed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Any ideas here?

Hi and thanks for reaching us, please send us a screen capture by private message and we will further assist you.

ACR Rep,

Status
Not open for further replies.