Not open for further replies.
MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Live chat is apparently down.. I'm assuming due to volume. Which is fine, but could someone please get back to me. The computer malfunctioned... or something, and awarded the full pot to villain when it should have been a chop pot. It is hand 256074964

freerollz

freerollz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I liked the idea of Twitch Storm, but it did feel kinda disorganized. It would've been nice to have a clearly published schedule of streamers.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this tournament is pure money , i can't believe it, missed me yesterday.:(
it just appears from no where like a rabbit in the box.:icon_stud
why they do not announce it properly , or just fix it's date two times every month.:rolleyes:

Hi, we announce such tournaments on our Social media channels, follow us to get such notifications, that way you won't miss this specials:

https://twitter.com/ACR_POKER

https://www.facebook.com/americascardroomeu/

https://www.instagram.com/americascardroom/

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I liked the idea of Twitch Storm, but it did feel kinda disorganized. It would've been nice to have a clearly published schedule of streamers.

Thanks so much for the feedback, I'll make sure to send this suggestions to the department in charge of such events.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Live chat is apparently down.. I'm assuming due to volume. Which is fine, but could someone please get back to me. The computer malfunctioned... or something, and awarded the full pot to villain when it should have been a chop pot. It is hand 256074964

We are exclusively offering email support at this time to support our customers more efficiently. Please email to support@americascardroom.eu and we'll respond to you asap.

ACR Rep

E

eagle20g

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Graphical issues

I'm having issues with randomly getting the snow flake look all over the place. I'm pretty sure my java is updated, graphics drives are good too go.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm having issues with randomly getting the snow flake look all over the place. I'm pretty sure my java is updated, graphics drives are good too go.

Hi, please send us a screen capture of what you see to our support department support@americascardroom.eu including your ACR screen name and a detail description of the issue. We look forward to assist you! :

L

LedZeffelin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Coliusion

Hi. How do you check for collusion and what do you do about it?

It seems rampant even in the low and micro cash games. Is there a policy.

rbackmann

rbackmann

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you for the explanation ACR about freerolls.
This has cleared up my understanding.

M

Muckutoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Collusion is a very serious offence no matter what poker site you go on. You would have to have proof though, screenshot anything you think is suspicious, and just keep doing it over and over and over again, and send it to support when you feel you’ve gotten everything you could if you think it is enough

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Collusion is a very serious offence no matter what poker site you go on. You would have to have proof though, screenshot anything you think is suspicious, and just keep doing it over and over and over again, and send it to support when you feel you’ve gotten everything you could if you think it is enough

Hi and thanks for reaching us with your concerns, indeed there is a procedure and a full investigation on collusion reports, but as Muckutoo mentioned, you must have proof of your suspects, and send all relevant information, with screen names, explanation of this suspect activity and screen captures of the players involved, and send it over by email to our CS reps to support@americascardroom.eu

I highly appreciate all your efforts to contribute with a healthy poker environment in our website.

ACR Rep

R

ringholder91

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

This same thing happened to me today. Straight to 9 - each of us had the same hand. Instead of a chop pot it all went to opponent.

MrAlabama

MrAlabama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the freerolls that are back up. classy move

I

IceMan1087

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ticket

I won a $15 ticket in a free roll and an OTR, but when I looked a few minutes later it was expired and I couldn't use it. ACR ended up crediting my for the money. Nice of them

L

LedZeffelin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi and thanks for reaching us with your concerns, indeed there is a procedure and a full investigation on collusion reports, but as Muckutoo mentioned, you must have proof of your suspects, and send all relevant information, with screen names, explanation of this suspect activity and screen captures of the players involved, and send it over by email to our CS reps to support@americascardroom.eu

I highly appreciate all your efforts to contribute with a healthy poker environment in our website.

ACR Rep

REALLY??? Did you really just say that it is my job to police your website for actual criminal behavior!!! You should be ashamed and embarrassed by that response.

Guess what (#1 of 3), I'll help you get started. The top of the BEAST leaderboard every week is seemingly 90+% colluders and bots (allegedly). Guess what (#2 of 3) I'm fairly sure you know it. Guess what (#3of 3) you like it because guess why---it makes a TON of rake.

Why isn't your first response, you police your own site? People like to say BOTS are bad, well they are nothing compared to the collusion at your cash games. You start each session in an unclimbable hole. With bots at least you can dig your own hole as deep as you want and maybe climb your way out. In the cash games all the colluders do all day and night is trade money in an organized fashion to get points for the group and $2500 in cash prizes each plus more.

If someone can teach me how to attach a you tube vid here. I'll attach a video that just scratches the surface of what I've seen---way more persuasive than the one someone posted yesterday (sorry, but thanks). And EVERYONE knows. It's the worst kept secret ever.

What say ye?

I'll get you started. Stand up and say you're aware there's a major problem and that you'll be making significant changes soon. You can even say you're an innocent victim. Do that and you can keep my money with no shame.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Freerolls Available

GREAT NEWS!

FREEROLLS ARE AVAILABLE NOW!

THANKS TO ALL OUR LOYAL PLAYERS FOR THE PATIENCE AND WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK IN OUR TABLES!

#ACR #Freerolls #Tournament #Poker #PokerFun

7LV24M3.jpg

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Appeared in the qualifiers Venom-- is very good! But there is a question of these tickets are suitable for all the tournaments?

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hi since the last update when you download reaches 100% I get unresponsive and closes the window redownload it and it's the same

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley_Poker
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
acr rep

why are these new freerolls still called "on demand"? because as it shows, they start on a certain time no? sadly only every three hours...

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi since the last update when you download reaches 100% I get unresponsive and closes the window redownload it and it's the same

Thanks for reaching us with your concerns, could you also please clarify which anti virus you are using and your operational system such as Windows (Version), Mac, linux, etc. In the meantime please follow this step by step troubleshooting once again and let us know:

1. Find your main directory in file explorer!
2. Find ACR/BCP folder
3. Rename it or delete it
4. Delete Americas Card Room / Black Chip Poker from your computer in Control Panel
5. Restart your computer.
6. Check if you have the latest Java Flash player installed to run our software, if not please update it.
7. Delete cookies and cache from your browser.
8. Download and install (Once you download the software the system will request you a location for the files to be saved please at the end of that location add V2 and click on next/run)
9. Sign in

Here is our Direct Download link:

https://americascardroom.eu/downloading/

Hope these steps can be useful.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Appeared in the qualifiers Venom-- is very good! But there is a question of these tickets are suitable for all the tournaments?

Hi and thanks for your interest in the qualifiers Venom, yes you can use these tickets for any tournament same buy in amount.

Best of luck at the tables!

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
acr rep

why are these new freerolls still called "on demand"? because as it shows, they start on a certain time no? sadly only every three hours...

They have been demanded so much that we decided to keep the name. I will send this suggestion to our Tournaments Team for consideration, thanks for the feedback.

ACR Rep,

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wanted to say thanks for the new micro tourneys! I love the $8000 GTD daily special for $2.2 And I love that the OSS has some micro buy in tourneys too. Nice. Hope to build my bankroll! Cheers, A

gupiel0k69

gupiel0k69

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Hello ACR

I got one suggestion regardin the 50$ on demand freerolls.
I see that the format changes daily/2-day period. One day they are all NL hold'em and the next day it's all PLO.

Would love to see some kind of a mixture like one tourney NL Holdem > next one PLO and so on. I think that would keep the players from both formats in the game daily.
Personally i am not a big fan of PLO and it kinda hurts me to see it for the whole 2 days but that's just my opinion of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.