Jessica1507

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Excuses

No, that's not what this thread is for, actually. It's for support related issues.

To all: I have just had to delete quite a number of posts in this thread because they are not within the guidelines of what this thread is for: ACR support related questions. If you would like to talk about other topics such as:
  • Other poker sites you might like better
  • How other sites handle x, y, z situation
  • Whether or not the site is rigged
  • Whether or not it's fair for ACR to take away freerolls (don't worry though, we still have CardsChat freerolls there :))
  • What your favorite color is
  • How many dogs do you have
  • Are you a dog person or a cat person?
  • Any other non-ACR related support question
...then please create a new thread in the appropriate section of the forum, or search for an existing thread on any of those other topics and comment there accordingly. Otherwise, it will be deleted in this thread.

When you post off-topic posts in this thread, and carry on with derailing it, then other members' questions end up going unanswered because of all the off-topic back and forth.

Sorry that I ended up putting a post on another site in this topic. It was not my intention to contaminate the content of the post. I just found it convenient to answer and question a response that another member posted here in the post. As now that I am able to participate I am a beginner on cardschat. Excuse me. I'll take care of that. :)

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not getting any RP or CP the last days when I play some tourneys either via direct buyin or with tickets that I have . Why is that happening ??

my ACR username : antonispap32
In my experience, especially lately, it doesn't update as fast as most sites, mine sometimes takes around five days to update just give it some time and your points will get in there.

Last edited:
D

ddesai08

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
has anyone else been having issues with the freerolls that are offered by ARC? I dont seem to see them anymore.

S

SBritt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has the ACR experience improved? I remember there was a major update and there were some issues surrounding that. I also read an article/watched a video (cant recall now) where there was collusion or something going on with foreign players/bots. Is that still a thing?

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Official ACR Thread

Just a Penny tournaments are much appreciated. Very generous ACR. Thx.

They will be running another penny buy in 10k event tomorrow (Friday). GL all.

C

c0rnBr34d

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My client just stopped launching yesterday. Now when I try to start the App nothing happens. Is it just me? I re-started my laptop and tried again with no third party Apps and still no response. The log in screen doesn't even appear.

T

Teddy3027

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What happened to the freerolls? Why are the 10k penny tourneys random and when should I look for them?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, that's not what this thread is for, actually. It's for support related issues.

To all: I have just had to delete quite a number of posts in this thread because they are not within the guidelines of what this thread is for: ACR support related questions. If you would like to talk about other topics such as:
  • Other poker sites you might like better
  • How other sites handle x, y, z situation
  • Whether or not the site is rigged
  • Whether or not it's fair for ACR to take away freerolls (don't worry though, we still have CardsChat freerolls there :))
  • What your favorite color is
  • How many dogs do you have
  • Are you a dog person or a cat person?
  • Any other non-ACR related support question
...then please create a new thread in the appropriate section of the forum, or search for an existing thread on any of those other topics and comment there accordingly. Otherwise, it will be deleted in this thread.

When you post off-topic posts in this thread, and carry on with derailing it, then other members' questions end up going unanswered because of all the off-topic back and forth.

Thanks for clarifying this Tammy, we are here to support all players concerns related directly with ACR

Cheers,

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What happened to the freerolls? Why are the 10k penny tourneys random and when should I look for them?

Hi, thanks for your interest in our ACR Freerolls and 1 penny 10k tournaments.

We’ve temporarily removed Freerolls from the poker client. They’ll be back soon. Regarding the 1 penny 10K GTD tournaments, we posted on twitter an announcement:

https://twitter.com/ACR_POKER/status/1240670901479321600

For this coming Friday there will be another one available, at 10 am ET, since now wish you the best of luck at the tables!

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
has anyone else been having issues with the freerolls that are offered by ARC? I dont seem to see them anymore.

We’ve temporarily removed Freerolls from the poker client. They’ll be back soon. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not getting any RP or CP the last days when I play some tourneys either via direct buyin or with tickets that I have . Why is that happening ??

my ACR username : antonispap32

At this moment we're working on improving our loyalty rewards. Our developers are working hard in having our rewards program working in optimal conditions.

In the meantime, all points will be updated every Friday throughout the day, until the Rewards Program update is ready to be deployed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

ACR Rep

T

Teddy3027

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the info following you on Twitter now ACR.

Thanks again Teddy

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My client just stopped launching yesterday. Now when I try to start the app nothing happens. Is it just me? I re-started my laptop and tried again with no third party apps and still no response. The log in screen doesn't even appear.

Hi and thanks for reaching with your concerns, could you also please clarify which anti virus you are using, also please follow this step by step troubleshooting once again and let us know:

1. Find your main directory in file explorer!
2. Find ACR/BCP folder
3. Rename it or delete it
4. Delete Americas Card Room / Black Chip Poker from your computer in Control Panel
5. Restart your computer.
6. Check if you have the latest Java Flash player installed to run our software, if not please update it.
7. Delete cookies and cache from your browser.
8. Download and install (Once you download the software the system will request you a location for the files to be saved please at the end of that location add V2 and click on next/run)
9. Sign in

Here is our Direct Download link:

https://americascardroom.eu/downloading/

ACR Rep

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For this coming Friday there will be another one available, at 10 am ET, since now wish you the best of luck at the tables!

ACR Rep
I don't want people to miss it who are interested it says noon ET on the clients.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has the ACR experience improved? I remember there was a major update and there were some issues surrounding that. I also read an article/watched a video (cant recall now) where there was collusion or something going on with foreign players/bots. Is that still a thing?

Hi, we had several upgrades and improvements lately, you can check all the information related to in our ACR Forum, also the upcoming updates here:

americascardroom.org/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=f94689b9572a64b70bde0d162f596187

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't want people to miss it who are interested it says noon ET on the clients.

I do apologize for the misleading information, you are correct, the 1 penny 10K GTD tournament will start this Friday at 12:00 p.m.

Hope everybody enjoy it!!

ACR Rep

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see that tournaments for 1 cent to $ 10,000 warranty return (very happy)! But where can you find the announcement or the approximate appearance in raspisanii-- and that due to the sudden appearance did not always have time to participate!

M

Mr_RichRich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see that tournaments for 1 cent to $ 10,000 warranty return (very happy)! But where can you find the announcement or the approximate appearance in raspisanii-- and that due to the sudden appearance did not always have time to participate!

this tournament is pure money , i can't believe it, missed me yesterday.:(
it just appears from no where like a rabbit in the box.:icon_stud
why they do not announce it properly , or just fix it's date two times every month.:rolleyes:

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I do apologize for the misleading information, you are correct, the 1 penny 10K GTD tournament will start this Friday at 12:00 p.m.

Hope everybody enjoy it!!

ACR Rep

Sounds great!! Thanks so much!!! :cool:

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone else having software issues with it not updating or loading?

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
The poker client was updated yesterday . Work normally . No complaints .

C

c0rnBr34d

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im having the same problem and everything was working just fine until today. I read all the steps the acr rep told you to do and that is totally obvious we got hacked by all the cheaters they turn their backs to on the site.I bet if I revamped my computer everything would work fine afterwards, let me know if those steps worked for you they didn't for me:playingba
Steps worked for me. Sat in a game but didn’t play since I didn’t have time. Still not clear if HUDs are now banned or not. Will try to play the CardsChat freeroll tomorrow

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You CAN'T miss our 2 #TwitchStorm Special Tournaments!!

$50,000 GTD - 12pm ET - $6 + 0.60 Buy-in (capped at 10k players) still in late reg

and

$200,000 - started at 2pm ET - $50+5 Buy-in

Running now!

Don´t forget to follow all the action here:

@EndGameTalent #Twitch #TwitchStorm

S

SBritt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, we had several upgrades and improvements lately, you can check all the information related to in our ACR Forum, also the upcoming updates here:

americascardroom.org/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=f94689b9572a64b70bde0d162f596187

ACR Rep

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.