Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its pretty easy to cash in ACR freerolls, if you get a few cashes and maybe a few deep runs you have a few bucks.

I don't think many people would choose to get rid of holdem and replace it with PLO. That's actually what we are talking about
OIC my mistake, I guess, I didn't see any debate, or discussion over what games should be played, or even getting rid of holdem freerolls or I would have phrased that differently .... but seriously .. whats one night a week for a PLO freeroll

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it really so bad in the country now

Well I don't see it as that bad really, but people are dying, and I think they are trying to minimize that by closing things down .... I mean it sucks I suppose if you are healthy and young ... but healthy young people aren't the only ones here .. so I don't see it as a bad thing, just something that has to be dealt with imo ....I do miss the playing live lol, that took about a day , but in time it will pass .... I mean I'd rather not be infected with some incurable crap, and lose lung function ... The conspiracy theorists abound and are having good fun right now I suppose, not sure why it amuses people to be that far gone that they have to stir up a bunch of crap 24/7 .... but in the end people who took this position to be cautious will be remembered by most as doing the right thing even if it creates a little inconvenience ....

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Aren't the ACR Stormers Freerolls sponsored by you guys?

Hi, right now we have available this one if you're interested:

URU1zNj.jpg

Please click on the private tab to find it, I wish you the best of luck at the tables!

ACR Rep,

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also haven't seen the $50 On Demand Freerolls in a few days. Was coming on here to ask the same question.

Hello there will be more freeroll on demand? Sunday I already noticed that there wasn’t ... but Monday always has ... and it’s not showing

I'm wondering mainly about the 0n demand freerolls. will they be back?

Hi all,

I´m afraid to confirm that until further notice, freerolls were disabled, there´s no ETA when will coming back, but truly hope can be as soon as possible, so you can keep enjoying them, I highly appreciate your comprehension and patience in this matter.

ACR Rep,

2Broke2Quit

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for upping the freerolls to 50$, but I don't get why Saturdays are PLO? I can guarantee you that people want to play holdem.
Ya know, it's sad but I'd rather play PLO than NLH any day.
It's nice to see ACR responding to player desires.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
where are the freerolls? I would not mind if they cut back on them and just made much larger games but right now there are zero on demand freerolls.

PistolPete89

PistolPete89

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
where are the freerolls? I would not mind if they cut back on them and just made much larger games but right now there are zero on demand freerolls.

It's not a great look, they didn't have to pop them up by 5x from $10-$50. If they've determined it was a bad business decision, just say so and go back to 10$. If you noticed they used to start at 265 entries and then they bumped them to 350. They should have never gone all the way to 50$ in the first place. It made it too easy to build a bankroll with them and less incentive to deposit. Before you had to make a final table to even make enough for a .25 tourney now you just need a few min-cashes. But they were the ones promoting them so hard, to just up and stop offering them is a bad bad look. They can't be hurting them that bad. They are still easily covering their big guarantees and the fast-fold is getting tons of traffic and they clean up on the rake in those games. Maybe they had way too much money sitting in in bitcoin or something and they are hurting because of that.

Ya know, it's sad but I'd rather play PLO than NLH any day.
It's nice to see ACR responding to player desires.

Most people play PLO freerolls for the same reason that they play holdem freerolls. But the preference of players is clear when given the choice between the two. It really appears that they actually know that and strategically changed to PLO on Saturdays to see if it would slow it down but apparently not enough because those games had 1000+ too. And now we have nothing. Honestly, I plan on depositing enough to play .50/1.00(1,000$+) in a few months but it doesn't inspire confidence that they are penny pinching like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

moosepaw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can we get daily $1k tournaments for $1.50 entry? They seem to hit their entry mark each time I see them.

Also it would be nice to fix bug where chat doesn't work until you reopen the table.

MrAlabama

MrAlabama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
people, a poker site owes you absolutely nothing. complaining about no freerolls to play is an immature entitlement issue. check yourself folks. have a good day

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley_Poker
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR rep

what is the reason for this unexpected end of those freerolls?

has the corona virus something to do with it?

is it because you expect a lot more traffic in the next weeks and you guys not want the site to crash?

is ACR still liquid, i mean is our money safe there?

would be great if you could give us some insight here. thanks and greetings.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
people, a poker site owes you absolutely nothing. complaining about no freerolls to play is an immature entitlement issue. check yourself folks. have a good day

huh? immature? check ourselves? entitlement?
Its not about that. it is about a site that had freerolls for years and then without any prior notice, ended them completely . Its not about any of the things you mentioned.

T

Tick_Tock77

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR

Could you please specify which private freerolls are you asking? Thanks in advance.
I think ACR should bring back the Steps for Venom/(2550 entry) tournament of choice. They can make adjustments to the process which I think would benefit everybody. They should have the steps 1, 2, 3, 4 as before. And those who qualified for level 5 - 6, which normally is a 200$ ticket. is dormant in your ticket manager. But since you qualified you pay 33$ + 7 o continue thus a savings of 160$ with a chance to gain entry into tourney with just 2 steps to go. I think this generates money and allows people to also play and excerc;)ise there learning or skills. And allow the more serious player a chance to legitimate chance to qualify for 40$ with a normal blind structure. Now that obviously can be altered with a number generator, and they can crunch the numbers but it is just another way to give players a option and I think that is fair and if ACR wants Level 5 players in a bigger tourney pool then have them at the time of there choice. I just think its a win win for everybody. Good luck at the tables "but we know its not about luck";)

MrAlabama

MrAlabama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its not about that. it is about a site that had freerolls for years and then without any prior notice, ended them completely . Its not about any of the things you mentioned.

oh, so if they sent you a notice you wouldn't complain? they are running a business

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can we get daily $1k tournaments for $1.50 entry? They seem to hit their entry mark each time I see them.

Also it would be nice to fix bug where chat doesn't work until you reopen the table.

Hi, thank you very much for your feedback. I am cascading it to the two departments involved. Best luck at the tables! :

PistolPete89

PistolPete89

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
oh, so if they sent you a notice you wouldn't complain? they are running a business

Exactly. This thread is about that very business, that's why we are questioning their business practices.

Last edited:
K

Kmason531

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anybody else having issues with logging on? I updated my client and now as soon as log on the client just closes.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley_Poker
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR rep

what is the reason for this unexpected end of those freerolls?

has the corona virus something to do with it?

is it because you expect a lot more traffic in the next weeks and you guys not want the site to crash?

is ACR still liquid, i mean is our money safe there?

would be great if you could give us some insight here. thanks and greetings.

dear acr rep please not dodge my questions. thanks.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anybody else having issues with logging on? I updated my client and now as soon as log on the client just closes.

Hi, thanks for contacting us,

This morning’s poker client update disabled many third-party tools that were previously compatible with WPN sites. If you’re having difficulty opening the client, please close all third-party tools and restart the client. It is the responsibility of the third-party tool provider (should the tool not violate our terms and conditions) to update their product so it is compatible with the poker client. Until this is accomplished on their end, please refrain from attempting to use these tools to avoid any issues.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

ACR Rep,

K

Kmason531

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, thanks for contacting us,

This morning’s poker client update disabled many third-party tools that were previously compatible with WPN sites. If you’re having difficulty opening the client, please close all third-party tools and restart the client. It is the responsibility of the third-party tool provider (should the tool not violate our terms and conditions) to update their product so it is compatible with the poker client. Until this is accomplished on their end, please refrain from attempting to use these tools to avoid any issues.

Thanks for your patience and understanding,

ACR Rep,

I had a feeling that was the cause. To be clear was there anything change that bans HUDs?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Please note that we don't removed freerolls forever, just until further notice, due to business needs, we do appreciate your understanding and hopefully they will be back as soon as possible, we value all our players and rest assure we will release them in the future.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please note that we don't removed freerolls forever, just until further notice, due to business needs, we do appreciate your understanding and hopefully they will be back as soon as possible, we value all our players and rest assure we will release them in the future.

Thank you for the reply. The communication is greatly appreciated.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had a feeling that was the cause. To be clear was there anything change that bans HUDs?

Some of external third party tools, this is a security measure that our department in charge is implementing, thanks for your continuous patience and understanding.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dear acr rep please not dodge my questions. thanks.

This is a decision due to business needs, we’ve temporarily removed Freerolls from the poker client. They’ll be back soon. Thanks for your patience.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I said this before and I will say this again. I appreciate ACR. Was I disappointed the freerolls went away? Yes. Did I think they would be doing something for us in the meantime? Yes. This penny tournament is a great way to get everyone to play and enjoy the game! Thank you ACR.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Hi, thank you very much for your feedback. I am cascading it to the two departments involved. Best luck at the tables! :

I am not getting any RP or CP the last days when I play some tourneys either via direct buyin or with tickets that I have . Why is that happening ??

my ACR username : antonispap32

Status
Not open for further replies.