A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well that sounds good.

Today I've actually received another 4 emails since this ^ post of your's... yup... asking the same questions again & again. Mixing up things I've stated to them ... even though I've outlined things VERY CLEARLY.

ie. Phone number registered with account xxx-xxx-xxxx
Current home phone number I can be reached at xxx-xxx-xxxx

And today I got a response "this phone number and address does not match the one on file please explain why and confirm which is the old information"

It was ludicrous as I've listed things very CLEARLY... providing ALL of the info. for the 9 questions they initially sent to me.... and a couple others they've asked for in a follow-up email. Along with the numbered, & clearly labelled responses I've listed for them, I've also written a few paragraphs going into intricate detail, describing my exact situation.

This isn't the first response I've received from them that is like this.... no it is about the 6th or7th

Honestly I'd be shocked if they even read half of what I wrote. They meaning 'Millie, Becca, Richard, etc. etc.

So far I'd rate this experience as being... umm.. Bad. lol

You know that email that support sends to you, asking if the service they've provided has been Good or Bad (with the happy face & the sad face). Well today I clicked on Bad (because... it's been Bad, lol). It re-directed me and then a window popped up informing me that a private connection to live support can't be established because my computer's date & time are incorrect. Ohhh-kayyyy.... except that my computer's date & time is PERFECT. But it gave me a chuckle regardless as it was the perfect example of my experience up to this point with customer support.

Hi, this is due to the daylight saving we´ve experienced today, you can find a post on our twitter account here:

https://twitter.com/ACR_POKER/status/1236623008145510400

Ge0WzJm.jpg

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Where are all the freerolls that are normally playing daily?

Hi, for today freerolls are unavailable, due to the BOSS series running all day. You can find them tomorrow on the poker client. Thanks for your understanding and for choosing us!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR is my favorite site. I miss all the bounty games they had in the past.

Hi, I highly appreciate your preference with our poker website, and thanks for your valuable feedback, I´ve sent it over to the tournaments dept :)

Wish you the best of luck at the tables!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You'll never guess what happened... Yup.. I've received another email.. from another support staff, lol. BUT... this guy (Geoffrey D.) informed me that he actually read my emails... all of them and from reading his message it was quite obvious that he had (& that the others hadn't).

So far he did a great job in addressing my problems on the site. I will be contacting them on Monday via live chat, to let them know a time they can call me at home.

What a relief! It was getting pretty ridiculous. My faith has been restored.

Thanks for letting us know that your issue has been addressed professionally and accurately, from the last CS rep, I will send this feedback to our CS supervisors, appreciate your patience and preference with our poker website.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So i have about 140 bucks in bonus $ on ACR. I guess the only what to redem it is to gain combat points? Is this true?

And what are some of the faster ways to accumulate these "Combat points" if your have a pretty tight budget? Sorry I'm new to ACR and fairly new to online poker. Any help is appreciated greatly.

I have noticed they are not always on because they are on demand like you said, so in the wee hours of the night they aren't running and if they are they are very small.
I dont know if they have certain hours that they are not available though.

or see if they are available to start. in the main lobby.

Hi, yes the way to release your bonus is raking and earning combat points, one of the fastest ways are playing cash games, that depends on how fast you generate rake, and even more if you multi-tabling, regarding the On-Demand Freerolls concerns, those are unavailable today due to the BOSS series, they will be back tomorrow as usual :five:

Thanks for choosing us!

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am really getting tired of trying to enjoy the ACR and BCP games. The software is hard to use and unsteady. You can't focus on or scroll or anchor the standings in the menu, or highlight a specific player on a table. You used to be able to, but since an "upgrade" a while back things are flighty and uncontrollable. And constant unwanted messages in the middle of an active table ... there's no excuse for that! Other sites let you refuse such messaging, or only stay up 2 seconds. I counted 5 seconds and messages still sat there today. And repeated shortly thereafter. ACR, fix your lobbies and be more considerate of players!

Thanks for reaching us and provide us your feedback and suggestions, I´ve sent it to the department in charge, appreciate your preference with us.

ACR Rep

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey ACR Rep - For some reason I can't sign on to the official ACR discussion forum - to suggest updates/changes - so I thought I'd just pass them along through you - since you are here to support our community.

One thing that has bothered me since I started playing on ACR is the notes. I'd like to have more colors - so I can quickly classify the play style of opponents more clearly.

#2. Notes are great and seem to be working a lot better since the last couple updates. However - I'd like to be able to read all my notes I have on players, not just the first 100 characters or first two lines. When you float your mouse over a player - the entire note should pop up instead of just the first 2-3 lines. That would be a very useful improvement.

Thanks for supporting the community ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey ACR Rep - For some reason I can't sign on to the official ACR discussion forum - to suggest updates/changes - so I thought I'd just pass them along through you - since you are here to support our community.

One thing that has bothered me since I started playing on ACR is the notes. I'd like to have more colors - so I can quickly classify the play style of opponents more clearly.

#2. Notes are great and seem to be working a lot better since the last couple updates. However - I'd like to be able to read all my notes I have on players, not just the first 100 characters or first two lines. When you float your mouse over a player - the entire note should pop up instead of just the first 2-3 lines. That would be a very useful improvement.

Thanks for supporting the community ACR Rep

I appreciate your feedback, it has been sent to the department in charge.

ACR Rep

300HPGOD

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was wondering if it would be possible for ACR to move back the cardschat daily freeroll from 8PM edt to 8:30PM edt. The reason for my request is that I live out west and with the tourney starting at 5PM here I am never able to make home from work to catch the 20 min of late registration. Wondering if others have made a request similar to this. I am hoping the 30 min later start would not burden the east coasters or other time zones but I know it is not the friendliest in its current state to those in the pacific time zone. Please let me know if this is something that will be considered or hopefully better yet implemented. Thank you in advance

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I'm a new ACR player. Most things about your site are okay. However, I would like for my account balance to be listed in the main lobby and for it to auto-update itself. Also, I would like to not get repeatedly kicked off of tables when I disconnect. Please consider my issues. Thank you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was wondering if it would be possible for ACR to move back the cardschat daily freeroll from 8PM edt to 8:30PM edt. The reason for my request is that I live out west and with the tourney starting at 5PM here I am never able to make home from work to catch the 20 min of late registration. Wondering if others have made a request similar to this. I am hoping the 30 min later start would not burden the east coasters or other time zones but I know it is not the friendliest in its current state to those in the pacific time zone. Please let me know if this is something that will be considered or hopefully better yet implemented. Thank you in advance

Hello! I hope you are doing great. Please be so kind and contact directly with the CC support or Moderators team.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. I'm a new ACR player. Most things about your site are okay. However, I would like for my account balance to be listed in the main lobby and for it to auto-update itself. Also, I would like to not get repeatedly kicked off of tables when I disconnect. Please consider my issues. Thank you.

Regarding the disconnection issue, could you please provide more details. About the account balance, I've sent your feedback to the team in charge. Thanks for your comment.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Amanda, thanks so much for your valuable feedback, I will personally send it over to the tournament's team, in order to improve all player´s gaming experience!

Thanks for choosing us!

ACR Rep
Thanks so much!!!! :)

2vklover

2vklover

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, yes the way to release your bonus is raking and earning combat points, one of the fastest ways are playing cash games, that depends on how fast you generate rake, and even more if you multi-tabling, regarding the On-Demand Freerolls concerns, those are unavailable today due to the BOSS series, they will be back tomorrow as usual :five:

Thanks for choosing us!

ACR Rep

Thank cash games are working great!

francisco mendoza

francisco mendoza

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happy day. I would like to know if the ACR page works in Venezuela

Regarding the disconnection issue, could you please provide more details. About the account balance, I've sent your feedback to the team in charge. Thanks for your comment.

Happy day. I would like to know if the ACR page works in Venezuela, I am from Venezuela and I have tried to download it on several occasions and the normal download but when trying to enter it does not open the page, I would like a suggestion or to know some reason why it is not working for me. I hope you can help me, thanks;):)

Mortis

Mortis

Nutty Evil Squirrel
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Were the 55 cent SnGs removed? I can't find them in the lobby anymore.

Rocky87345

Rocky87345

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When are you gonna put freeroll tournaments on the mobile version?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When are you gonna put freeroll tournaments on the mobile version?

Hi and thanks for your interest in our poker mobile website version, I´m afraid I cannot tell you an ETA on your inquiry, first we need to have a full mobile App and our developers still working on it, thanks for your understanding and patience.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Were the 55 cent SnGs removed? I can't find them in the lobby anymore.

Hi and thanks for your interest in our poker website, those are available on our website:

3qkYyzZ.jpg

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happy day. I would like to know if the ACR page works in Venezuela, I am from Venezuela and I have tried to download it on several occasions and the normal download but when trying to enter it does not open the page, I would like a suggestion or to know some reason why it is not working for me. I hope you can help me, thanks;):)

Hi Francisco, yes you can play on all our WPN skins from Venezuela, either ACr, YaPoker.com, BlackChip Poker or True Poker. You can use this link to directly download ACR:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/downloading/

If you were unable to download it, please check your antivirus or Malware bytes, also you can follow these useful steps:

1. Find your main directory in file explorer!
2. Find ACR/BCP folder
3. Rename it or delete it
4. Delete Americas Card Room / Black Chip Poker from your computer in Control Panel
5. Restart your computer.
6. Check if you have the latest Java Flash player installed to run our software, if not please update it.
7. Delete cookies and cache from your browser.
8. Download and install (Once you download the software the system will request you a location for the files to be saved please at the end of that location add V2 and click on next/run)
9. Sign in

I trust this has been helpful to you, but if you are still in need of assistance, you already know where to reach us.

ACR Rep,

K

krypto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi and thanks for your interest in our poker website, those are available on our website:

3qkYyzZ.jpg

Thanks for this, i guess im going to have to re-install my ACR, this makes me happy,

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Thanks for letting us know that your issue has been addressed professionally and accurately, from the last CS rep, I will send this feedback to our CS supervisors, appreciate your patience and preference with our poker website.

It really would be great if you could send this to the supervisors..
GEOFFREY D. did a fantastic job & really all it took was just taking the time to read my email (which he obviously had done)... followed up by receiving one phone call from Clark (who was also very professional & very helpful).
If I'm Phil... I give both of those guys a raise... & I can the others lol (but not really lol)

I just looked over my emails from last week
36 emails from WPN Support (it could've been handled in 2.. which is how many it took for the ONE guy who actually read my email). Some of the statements I was receiving were so ridiculous it was incredible. In trying to 'save time' they have clearly wasted a lot of time.
Ask Geoffrey if he plays poker on one of the other sites so I can ship him a few $'s ;) tks

Honestly if it hadn't been for Geoffrey, I probably would've said fk it.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It really would be great if you could send this to the supervisors..
GEOFFREY D. did a fantastic job & really all it took was just taking the time to read my email (which he obviously had done)... followed up by receiving one phone call from Clark (who was also very professional & very helpful).
If I'm Phil... I give both of those guys a raise... & I can the others lol (but not really lol)

I just looked over my emails from last week
36 emails from WPN Support (it could've been handled in 2.. which is how many it took for the ONE guy who actually read my email). Some of the statements I was receiving were so ridiculous it was incredible. In trying to 'save time' they have clearly wasted a lot of time.
Ask Geoffrey if he plays poker on one of the other sites so I can ship him a few $'s ;) tks

Honestly if it hadn't been for Geoffrey, I probably would've said fk it.

Thanks for your warm words and definitively our CS supervisors will receive your valuable feedback, and I personally will congratulate those CS reps from your end and send them this post :)

Best of luck at the tables from now on!:wavey:

bigredwolf

bigredwolf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Saving Tournament results

Hi there,

is there any way to download and save tournament results from the game history page?
Also I would like to know my final position and how many players were in past tournaments. Eg, I was 10th out of 100 players. Is there any way to find out? I have a tournament ID 18369623

Thanks,

Big Red.​

Poma Lekain

Poma Lekain

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for your warm words and definitively our CS supervisors will receive your valuable feedback, and I personally will congratulate those CS reps from your end and send them this post :)
Best of luck at the tables from now on!:wavey:
Hi ACR Rep! I really want to adjust the bet size buttons, because the 1/2 bank and 3/4 bank buttons are not suitable for me at all. Is it possible to configure them?

Status
Not open for further replies.