Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I woke up this morning to play on ACR, and I want to tell you to leave the update the way it is.

The missing bright red colors of the action buttons felt great on my eyes.

Leave these last set of software updates.

Thanks for the feedback, I have sent it over to the developers, appreciate your preference with our poker website:)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
In such case you can send our CS security reps an email from any email address and they will proceed with some proving questions to verify the ownership of your account, as well you can contact them directly and they will gladly assist you in changing your email, either by Call Toll Free 1-877-314-4195 or live chat through this link:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/

Hope your issue can be resolve. Thanks for your patience.

So I did this ^ immediately, they sent the list of questions (I think '8' of them), which I returned immediately (including 'extra' answers, lol... I know the exact date I signed up... it was the day DoylesRoom was moved to the Yatahay network... & I joined Doyles in Dec.2007, lol).

My next email from support, a couple days later, asks me if I feel my inquiry was dealt with 'Good' or 'Bad'. WTF??? it wasn't even dealt with..... or maybe it was.. or is.. and is in the 'process of' (how the fk do I know? lol).
Today I get ANOTHER email response from support... and this one tells me that the email I am sending from is not linked to an existing account :dancing2:
Oh!!! Really? lol
I understand that often the support staff might have been opting for a job at McD's flipping burgers but because they failed the English competency test, they went with poker site customer support as their last option.

I'll wait some more days... patiently... while wondering "are they even still looking at my case?" If so, then why the 'other' messages in the meantime :confused::confused:

woodwidgeon

woodwidgeon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
acr rep

congrats on getting the 7stud8/better back up :top:

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Something with my laptop - I can not send a message ??

Ok seems to get by! I have a big request - it would be great if it was possible to write notes on players in the history of video!

Last edited by a moderator:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I did this ^ immediately, they sent the list of questions (I think '8' of them), which I returned immediately (including 'extra' answers, lol... I know the exact date I signed up... it was the day DoylesRoom was moved to the Yatahay network... & I joined Doyles in Dec.2007, lol).

My next email from support, a couple days later, asks me if I feel my inquiry was dealt with 'Good' or 'Bad'. WTF??? it wasn't even dealt with..... or maybe it was.. or is.. and is in the 'process of' (how the fk do I know? lol).
Today I get ANOTHER email response from support... and this one tells me that the email I am sending from is not linked to an existing account :dancing2:
Oh!!! Really? lol
I understand that often the support staff might have been opting for a job at McD's flipping burgers but because they failed the English competency test, they went with poker site customer support as their last option.

I'll wait some more days... patiently... while wondering "are they even still looking at my case?" If so, then why the 'other' messages in the meantime :confused::confused:

Hi, thanks for following up this situation with us, I´ve escalated your case to upper management, they will assist you in a timely manner, rest assured about that. Hopefully, you can access your account soon, wish you the best of luck in our tables since now:)

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I had this situation ... more than a year ago I contacted your support team to delete my account in BCP. I was assured that the account was deleted. why do people tell me what they saw in the game my account? can I check this somehow? nickname 777jeton777

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. I had this situation ... more than a year ago I contacted your support team to delete my account in BCP. I was assured that the account was deleted. why do people tell me what they saw in the game my account? can I check this somehow? nickname 777jeton777

Hi, thanks for reporting this situation, in such cases and in order to open an investigation, please be so kind and contact directly our CS reps, they will be more than happy to assist you in this matter, you can reach them either by Call Toll-Free 1-877-314-4195 or by live chat through this link: https://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some HHs are missing and the tables pop up when auto fold is checked. It's been almost a year since the big update, why isn't WPN addressing these issues? Thanks

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR! I love playing on your site! Maybe I'm imagining it but I think there seem to be less $3 entry tournament options than there used to be at least during the week. There are now a lot of $6 tourneys which is great as I hope to be able to play at that level soon, but how about a few more tourneys at the $1.50 - $3 level? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

moosepaw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi ACR! I love playing on your site! Maybe I'm imagining it but I think there seem to be less $3 entry tournament options than there used to be at least during the week. There are now a lot of $6 tourneys which is great as I hope to be able to play at that level soon, but how about a few more tourneys at the $1.50 - $3 level? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah it would be nice to see a daily $1.50 $1000 GTD tournament, I've seen most of them get enough players.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi, thanks for following up this situation with us, I´ve escalated your case to upper management, they will assist you in a timely manner, rest assured about that. Hopefully, you can access your account soon, wish you the best of luck in our tables since now:)

Well that sounds good.

Today I've actually received another 4 emails since this ^ post of your's... yup... asking the same questions again & again. Mixing up things I've stated to them ... even though I've outlined things VERY CLEARLY.

ie. Phone number registered with account xxx-xxx-xxxx
Current home phone number I can be reached at xxx-xxx-xxxx

And today I got a response "this phone number and address does not match the one on file please explain why and confirm which is the old information"

It was ludicrous as I've listed things very CLEARLY... providing ALL of the info. for the 9 questions they initially sent to me.... and a couple others they've asked for in a follow-up email. Along with the numbered, & clearly labelled responses I've listed for them, I've also written a few paragraphs going into intricate detail, describing my exact situation.

This isn't the first response I've received from them that is like this.... no it is about the 6th or7th

Honestly I'd be shocked if they even read half of what I wrote. They meaning 'Millie, Becca, Richard, etc. etc.

So far I'd rate this experience as being... umm.. Bad. lol

You know that email that support sends to you, asking if the service they've provided has been Good or Bad (with the happy face & the sad face). Well today I clicked on Bad (because... it's been Bad, lol). It re-directed me and then a window popped up informing me that a private connection to live support can't be established because my computer's date & time are incorrect. Ohhh-kayyyy.... except that my computer's date & time is PERFECT. But it gave me a chuckle regardless as it was the perfect example of my experience up to this point with customer support.

Attachments

• acr LoL.jpg
    acr LoL.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 73
shamanalix

shamanalix

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am really getting tired of trying to enjoy the ACR and BCP games. The software is hard to use and unsteady. You can't focus on or scroll or anchor the standings in the menu, or highlight a specific player on a table. You used to be able to, but since an "upgrade" a while back things are flighty and uncontrollable. And constant unwanted messages in the middle of an active table ... there's no excuse for that! Other sites let you refuse such messaging, or only stay up 2 seconds. I counted 5 seconds and messages still sat there today. And repeated shortly thereafter. ACR, fix your lobbies and be more considerate of players!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
8 hours have passed and believe it or not... I have received another 3 emails from support... and ALL of them are ridiculous!

I`m saving them all for the lols.... and when I get a moment on a weekday I will post them ALL in here. It really is incredible. From my perspective, with the amount of time they have spent on my case already.. & now over 7 people have written to me about it... ONE person couldve taken care of it in 30seconds. What a waste of fkn money!!!

ACR support... where do they get these people from..... are these the ones we hear about who are getting fired from McDonalds because they could not flip a burger according to instructions they were given......

(wait til you see these messages.... seriously you will laugh so hard. I would love to pass them on to their boss. But instead I might let other poker players know what they are in for... once they choose to deposit their hard-earned dollars.... sigh)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You'll never guess what happened... Yup.. I've received another email.. from another support staff, lol. BUT... this guy (Geoffrey D.) informed me that he actually read my emails... all of them and from reading his message it was quite obvious that he had (& that the others hadn't).

So far he did a great job in addressing my problems on the site. I will be contacting them on Monday via live chat, to let them know a time they can call me at home.

What a relief! It was getting pretty ridiculous. My faith has been restored.

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've just joined ACR recently and am really enjoying playing the numerous freerolls there. Unfortunately, I cannot find any on-demand freerolls right now. Do they run all or just some of the time?

2vklover

2vklover

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So i have about 140 bucks in bonus $ on ACR. I guess the only what to redem it is to gain combat points? Is this true?

And what are some of the faster ways to accumulate these "Combat points" if your have a pretty tight budget? Sorry I'm new to ACR and fairly new to online poker. Any help is appreciated greatly.

I've just joined ACR recently and am really enjoying playing the numerous freerolls there. Unfortunately, I cannot find any on-demand freerolls right now. Do they run all or just some of the time?
I have noticed they are not always on because they are on demand like you said, so in the wee hours of the night they aren't running and if they are they are very small.
I dont know if they have certain hours that they are not available though.

I have noticed they are not always on because they are on demand like you said, so in the wee hours of the night they aren't running and if they are they are very small.
I dont know if they have certain hours that they are not available though.
or see if they are available to start. in the main lobby.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi Amanda, thanks so much for your valuable feedback, I will personally send it over to the tournament's team, in order to improve all player´s gaming experience!

Thanks for choosing us!

ACR Rep

S

steveo2003

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is my favorite site. I miss all the bounty games they had in the past.

T

Teddy3027

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where are all the freerolls that are normally playing daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.