Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
whats with ACR -- as for putting 7 stud 8 or better back on ??

As of know those type of games are not available, we are currently working on stability first, and once we handle it, we can go ahead and add poker variances, thanks for your preference and for your interest in our poker website.:) Your feedback is higly appreciate

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. I would like to know if the tournament "Twitch Epic Battle" sponsored by ACR is freely accessible, and if so, where can the password be obtained?

Hi, and apologies for the late reply.

Thanks for your interest in our "Twitch Epic Battle" tournament that has been finished, this type of tournaments are available for all players, you can find them on the client under the "Private" tab, clicking on the tournament you will find the information about the password in the lobby, normally such tournaments required that players watch a specific stream on twitch, but as I´ved mentioned, all the information can be found on the lobby of that tournament:

3,000 Starting Chips with 10 minute blinds and (4 levels) of Late Registration.

- Twitch Poker Epic Battle - $2,500 GTD Tournament, February 27th -

Follow the action at

https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/poker

Good luck!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would (or... would have) but I am unable to access my initial email account (I don't have it anymore as it was an email that came with my Internet Provider at the time... I've since moved on from them awhile ago).

I tried to login to my account on ACR this week but it didn't allow it, saying it would send some CODE to my email address. BUT I cannot access my email address :(

In such case you can send our CS security reps an email from any email address and they will proceed with some proving questions to verify the ownership of your account, as well you can contact them directly and they will gladly assist you in changing your email, either by Call Toll Free 1-877-314-4195 or live chat through this link:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/

Hope your issue can be resolve. Thanks for your patience.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today, for the first time I was in the bonus area in the tournament for 1 cent 10,000 Guarantee! Prompt where it is possible to see the timetable of these events?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This ^ was my exact situation as well & actually mentioned it to you a couple times in this thread but at this point I still haven't found where my posts are (I assumed they would be somewhere near Nov.17 2016 as this is when I last played on ACR from my laptop computer (WinVista) which incidentally I could use to play on all other sites I played on (PP, Stars, Titan, W.H.).

I did login from a friend's computer once in 2017, hoping to keep my account alive and tried to change my email at the time but was unable to do so :(

It hasn't been until this last week that I FINALLY have a new computer (with Win10) and have been able to once again play on BCP (thankfully... as I still had ~$200 on there) but I also want to access my ACR account (which I believe I have closer to $400 on).

Can you please help me get back onto my account.
I can priv. message you with my previous account details (I have them all right in front of me.... login name, screename, signup email address, address I played from).

fwiw, I have actually played on the site since 2007 when it was DoylesRoom... which was one of my favorite sites back then & recommended them to many people. (too bad it was moved off the microgaming network :( ). I was also around when Doyles was moved to Yatahay (wow! was that ever scarey at first, lol... but tables were soooooo soft!).
I'd like to get back onto my account. I'm aware that there's some clause that suggests if your account is inactive for over 1 year, you lose some of your bankroll. (Seems like a terrible practice!). But in my case (& others I'm certain) I signed up (& Deposited many times) to your site from a computer that filled necessary requirements to play on the site. It seems very unreasonable to be penalized for not being able to update your computer... after following all of the initial requirements. 'IF' this was in the initial terms of service I would have no problem at all with it.... but it didn't. I actually would not have signed up & deposited & played on the site if at that time I knew I'd no longer be able to play on the site (or access my funds) unless I did some computer upgrade that I'd ONLY need just to play on that ONE site.

I've spent over 3hrs. browsing this thread last night & tonight, in hopes of finding my previous threads... sigh.
Hope you can help.

Hi Colin,

Thanks for reaching us.

Please be so kind and send an email from your new email address with all this information to: support@americascardroom.eu.

Even if you´ve change your email, our security department will proceed with some proving questions and will request some documentation to verify your identity and to confirm you are the account holder, also you can reach them directly by Call Toll Free 1-877-314-4195 or either live chat through this link:

For security purposes we as ACR reps from this Forum do not have access to player´s account activity or personal data, but I am sure the CS security reps will gladly assist you recover your account.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today, for the first time I was in the bonus area in the tournament for 1 cent 10,000 Guarantee! Prompt where it is possible to see the timetable of these events?

We don´t have an official date as of now, please keep an eye on the client in the announcement tournaments, and on our social media channels:rolleyes:

Thanks for your interest in our 1 penny 10k GTD tournaments, and since now, wish you the best of luck at the tables.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley_Poker
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
acr rep

sorry to bother you again with questions about freerolls. why are there no more plo and plo8 freerolls in the lobby and only nl? they were super fun and a nice way to learn new games (plo8 for me).

greetings.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
acr rep

sorry to bother you again with questions about freerolls. why are there no more plo and plo8 freerolls in the lobby and only nl? they were super fun and a nice way to learn new games (plo8 for me).

greetings.
Hi again,
Those poker variants previously mentioned were available only during a testing phase. Please be aware that we are always trying and incorporating new things into our tournament schedules.
We are not sure if the PLO freerolls will be back or not.
Thanks for bringing this into our attention.
Have a wonderful rest of your day! :cool:

M

moosepaw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just had a scenario where the server disconnected (My internet was working fine), and someone else bet. I had 50 sec on my time bank, and when I immediately reconnected to server, IT SAID I FOLDED!!!

My time bank setting is set to auto turn-on.

You're going to piss a lot of people off with that bug if it doesn't get fixed.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just had a scenario where the server disconnected (My internet was working fine), and someone else bet. I had 50 sec on my time bank, and when I immediately reconnected to server, IT SAID I FOLDED!!!

My time bank setting is set to auto turn-on.

You're going to piss a lot of people off with that bug if it doesn't get fixed.

Appreciate your report on the issue you´ve experienced, if this is a bug as you´ve mentioned and happened with frequency, please take a screen capture or short video and send it to us, that way our tech department can investigate and proceed accordingly. Waiting to help you further.

M

moosepaw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Appreciate your report on the issue you´ve experienced, if this is a bug as you´ve mentioned and happened with frequency, please take a screen capture or short video and send it to us, that way our tech department can investigate and proceed accordingly. Waiting to help you further.

I've had this happen to me twice, infrequent but a fixable bug nonetheless.

Occurred in OSS #87 - $1500 GTD Fri 28 Feb, 14:00 PST
Event occurred roughly at 19:00 PST

Myself and one other were in a pot.
Other player bets.
3-4 seconds later server said disconnected.
1-2 seconds after server started to reconnect to table
This took about 8 seconds (likely enough time to expire your allotted hand time)
Once table was reloaded, it showed opponent taking the pot

None of my 50 second time bank was used.
Time bank is set to auto-turn on.

I am available for further questioning.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've had this happen to me twice, infrequent but a fixable bug nonetheless.

Occurred in OSS #87 - $1500 GTD Fri 28 Feb, 14:00 PST
Event occurred roughly at 19:00 PST

Myself and one other were in a pot.
Other player bets.
3-4 seconds later server said disconnected.
1-2 seconds after server started to reconnect to table
This took about 8 seconds (likely enough time to expire your allotted hand time)
Once table was reloaded, it showed opponent taking the pot

None of my 50 second time bank was used.
Time bank is set to auto-turn on.

I am available for further questioning.

Thanks for the detailed explanation, I have sent it to our tech department, as per our ACR Forum on January 29th it shows as this bug was fixed, now I also recommend you to post this report on our forum, that way can be visible to our developers, here in this link:

https://www.americascardroom.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Phil Nagy, WPN’s CEO, is live streaming RIGHT NOW on Twitch. Watch him:

#ACR #Poker #LeapDay #limitedtimeonly #leapday2020 #leapyear2020 #LeapYearMillions #CEO #justsomefish72 #LeapYear #Poker #ACR #PokerMillions #PokerTournament #OSS #OSSCub3d

Darsno

Darsno

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We don´t have an official date as of now, please keep an eye on the client in the announcement tournaments, and on our social media channels:rolleyes:

Thanks for your interest in our 1 penny 10k GTD tournaments, and since now, wish you the best of luck at the tables.

Yes, that was an excellent tournament! Every ladder took us up another whole dollar, I think. Much, much funfulness. ;)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

The countdown to #LeapYearMillions OSS #105 $1,000,000 GTD is T - 20 minutes.

All types of qualifiers (Cyclones, Steps 1 & 2, Turbo Sats & Mega Sats, Leap Million Sats) are currently available starting at $0.25.

#LeapDay #leapday2020 #leapyear2020 #LeapYear #OSS #OSSCub3d

ESC9F9DWoAAmB12

Scoopzilla

Scoopzilla

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Any idea when freerolls will be back?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any idea when freerolls will be back?

Hi, Freerolls are available on the client, 6 x $50 On Demand running now!

Wish you the best of luck at the tables and thanks for choosing us:)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
In such case you can send our CS security reps an email from any email address and they will proceed with some proving questions to verify the ownership of your account, as well you can contact them directly and they will gladly assist you in changing your email, either by Call Toll Free 1-877-314-4195 or live chat through this link:

Hope your issue can be resolve. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks for your help. I sure hope my issue can be resolved too :)

Jdjakubisin

Jdjakubisin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nice

I woke up this morning to play on ACR, and I want to tell you to leave the update the way it is.

The missing bright red colors of the action buttons felt great on my eyes.

Leave these last set of software updates.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone have an issue of the tables not loading? I'm getting blank black tables.

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The values on bets are un-readable now. What's up with that?

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do we get rid of change the felt color option. Instead of graphics frills why don't you fix the inherent software bugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.