Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Acr rep do you know if people’s AP points will be adjusted from feb 13 to feb 17? I wasn’t accumulating people’s at the rate of 5.5 points per $1 in rake. It was more like 1 point per $1 in rake. I contacted cs about this on 17 feb and they said that they would look at the issue. Later on 17 feb I noticed that points started accumulating at the 5.5 points per $1 in rake but the accumulated over the weekend were not adjusted. I’m sure this was happening to everybody not just me.
Hi sickthis,
Thanks a lot for your concern.
As mentioned in the previous post, this afternoon our Developers went ahead and credited all points, we made an announcement in our major social media networks about this.
If you feel that you are missing anything please forward your concerns to our CS team.
Have a great day! :D

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why are the $50 freerolls gone?
Why is only one freeroll and one removed from the lobby?
what is the reason for such a policy?
Does ACR save money against players to build a bankroll? [emoji34]

bigredwolf

bigredwolf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Still no ACR freerolls today , does this happen regularly or is it unusual?

B

BobcatFreeway

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah idk I feel like they always have them running

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why are the $50 freerolls gone?

Why is only one freeroll and one removed from the lobby?
what is the reason for such a policy?
Does ACR save money against players to build a bankroll? [emoji34]

Still no ACR freerolls today , does this happen regularly or is it unusual?

Yeah idk I feel like they always have them running

Hi, first of all, thanks for your interest in our ACR freerolls, today we disabled them, but will be back tomorrow for sure, appreciate your patience and comprehension in this matter.

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are disabled too help with the stability of the software since it’s a busy day.

H

hellomynameiswhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi ACR. Thank you for the just a penny freezeouts. See there is one today at 5pm pacific time. 8pm ET.
Can you tell me when then next one will be? On the ACR website it said there will be 11 of them all together. I just need to know when the next one is after today. I looked everywhere and couldn't find it on Twitter or anywhere. Thx.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR. Thank you for the just a penny freezeouts. See there is one today at 5pm pacific time. 8pm ET.
Can you tell me when then next one will be? On the ACR website it said there will be 11 of them all together. I just need to know when the next one is after today. I looked everywhere and couldn't find it on Twitter or anywhere. Thx.

Hi, as of now there is no official date for the next one, keep an eye in our social media channels and keep checking the client for the announcement of this tournaments. Best of luck at the tables since now!:)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Are you ready to own the week? Find an OSS Cub3d event to destroy. Actually, destroy them all. You can do this.

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/oss-cub3d/

#ACR #OSS #OSSCub3ed #OSSCubed #Poker #PokerSeries #PokerTournament #PokerLife #PokerFun

Ykm8oQi.jpg

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Why does ACR give the wrong reading for hand history when I'm using PT4.
This is an ACR decision, nothing to do with the function of the PT4 HUD
Will you allow PT4 to show the correct HUD stats, or is this a permanent change.
I will have to use Stars and other sites where my HUD works properly if the change is permanent.

Last edited:
Kyshman

Kyshman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My cashout from 23th is still pending
24 hours LOOOL

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why does ACR give the wrong reading for hand history when I'm using PT4.
This is an ACR decision, nothing to do with the function of the PT4 HUD
Will you allow PT4 to show the correct HUD stats, or is this a permanent change.
I will have to use Stars and other sites where my HUD works properly if the change is permanent.

ACR have recently updated their poker client and use a new format of hand histories so you need to update to the latest version of PokerTracker 4 if you haven't already done so. Also check that PokerTracker 4 is reconfigured to the new hand history location in 'Configure -> Site & Import Options'. Select Winning Poker Network on the left hand side and then on the right-hand side click the 'Auto Detect' button:

https://www.pokertracker.com/guides...winning-poker-network-configuration-guide-wpn

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
W

winbig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Live Dealer Blackjack - NON PAYMENT OF A HAND.

Ok, I've given them plenty of time to respond to MY response to their "ruling" that I was correctly paid for a specific hand of blackjack ($20 wager.) when in fact I wasn't. I told them I was going to go to social media to get others' opinions of this, and so I here I am. They said, and I quote, "Do what you need to do." The person's name I talked to in live chat (through the BCP client) Was "Ken." They also emailed me 2 DAYS ago with their ruling, to which I've responded to 3 times since then, with no response. I don't like being IGNORED.

This is the email I got from them:

Hi Brian,
We hope this emails finds you well, it is a pleasure for us to assist you.

We understand that you had an issue reported about Live dealer. We contacted Live dealer team and here you will see their findings:
Case reference number: LC23079
After reviewing his account, we can confirm that, from our side, he received these credits correctly.
• Total payout: $40 / Net Win: $-20
You can also review the information in the image attached.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!
Claire R.
Customer Service Representative
They even say themselves the NET WIN is -20, NOT +20. They even sent a snippet of the hand in question:
CvAkIEp.png

Note that I DID win the hand. I had a hard 20, the dealer had 17. There was NO CHIME nor popup that normally comes with winning a hand. I pointed this out to them, and they will NOT LISTEN. They think that since it says the total payout was $40, the NET WIN of NEGATIVE 20 doesn't matter, apparently. They're also ignoring my requests for them to show me the ledger that shows my balance BEFORE and AFTER the hand. What are they hiding? That their live dealer software is buggy????

Feedback, please? I just know they'll never see another dime from me again until this issue is resolved, one way or the other. And if they refuse to pay me my money owed, I'll simply close all my WPN accounts and play elsewhere.

Thanks, everyone. Sorry for the rant.

Last edited:
okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
ACR have recently updated their poker client and use a new format of hand histories so you need to update to the latest version of PokerTracker 4 if you haven't already done so. Also check that PokerTracker 4 is reconfigured to the new hand history location in 'Configure -> Site & Import Options'. Select Winning Poker Network on the left hand side and then on the right-hand side click the 'Auto Detect' button:

https://www.pokertracker.com/guides...winning-poker-network-configuration-guide-wpn

Done all that many times over, during the last few weeks, it is frustrating the inaccuracies still remain, the HUD is still inaccurate and unusable.
Stars allow the true stats when you use the replayer, could ACR not do the same?:idea:

W

winbig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Uhm, why were the two posts regarding my situation from others deleted? Cause they were supporting my situation and that they had similar issues? Is this only a pro-ACR thread?

But anyways, EDIT:

I just got off of live chat with "Eduard," to try and get this issue escalated. He was actually very kind and understanding about this situation. I was told that they are in fact re-investigating this issue, even though I haven't received an email in that regard in the past (almost) 72 hours, despite having emailed them 3 times since then. We'll see what happens.....

Last edited:
jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. I would like to know if the tournament "Twitch Epic Battle" sponsored by ACR is freely accessible, and if so, where can the password be obtained?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes, this is because is your log in inf and for security purposes since we sent very sensitive information to player's email addresses. However, our security dep might help you with that.

Please send an email to Security@AmericasCardroom.eu from the original email address (the one you currently have) asking for the change along with your new email address

I would (or... would have) but I am unable to access my initial email account (I don't have it anymore as it was an email that came with my Internet Provider at the time... I've since moved on from them awhile ago).

I tried to login to my account on ACR this week but it didn't allow it, saying it would send some CODE to my email address. BUT I cannot access my email address :(

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
well im using windows vista so it cant be a xp pro exclusive problem-just read in this post window 7 user is having same issue-your site upgrade knocked alot of ppl off acr please fix the problem on your emd theres nothing the matter with my laptop

Well I guess I'm without a poker site to play with my money. And besides that I can't play the two CC freerolls at ACR/BCP on Tues and Thurs. I didn't die when I lost $1330 when I site closed, so I'll live if I lose $50 on your sites. I sure don't have the money to go out and buy what's needed to update my computer and be able to play

I just got this PM from wildyetty, and he knows what he is talking about, so you might say that all of us running XP or Vista is shit out luck, and we may have to get another computer,

This ^ was my exact situation as well & actually mentioned it to you a couple times in this thread but at this point I still haven't found where my posts are (I assumed they would be somewhere near Nov.17 2016 as this is when I last played on ACR from my laptop computer (WinVista) which incidentally I could use to play on all other sites I played on (PP, Stars, Titan, W.H.).

I did login from a friend's computer once in 2017, hoping to keep my account alive and tried to change my email at the time but was unable to do so :(

It hasn't been until this last week that I FINALLY have a new computer (with Win10) and have been able to once again play on BCP (thankfully... as I still had ~$200 on there) but I also want to access my ACR account (which I believe I have closer to $400 on).

Can you please help me get back onto my account.
I can priv. message you with my previous account details (I have them all right in front of me.... login name, screename, signup email address, address I played from).

fwiw, I have actually played on the site since 2007 when it was DoylesRoom... which was one of my favorite sites back then & recommended them to many people. (too bad it was moved off the microgaming network :( ). I was also around when Doyles was moved to Yatahay (wow! was that ever scarey at first, lol... but tables were soooooo soft!).
I'd like to get back onto my account. I'm aware that there's some clause that suggests if your account is inactive for over 1 year, you lose some of your bankroll. (Seems like a terrible practice!). But in my case (& others I'm certain) I signed up (& Deposited many times) to your site from a computer that filled necessary requirements to play on the site. It seems very unreasonable to be penalized for not being able to update your computer... after following all of the initial requirements. 'IF' this was in the initial terms of service I would have no problem at all with it.... but it didn't. I actually would not have signed up & deposited & played on the site if at that time I knew I'd no longer be able to play on the site (or access my funds) unless I did some computer upgrade that I'd ONLY need just to play on that ONE site.

I've spent over 3hrs. browsing this thread last night & tonight, in hopes of finding my previous threads... sigh.
Hope you can help.

woodwidgeon

woodwidgeon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
acr rep

whats with ACR -- as for putting 7 stud 8 or better back on ??

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Three $1,000,000 GTD Tournaments in one weekend! If you miss them, you’ll regret it for at least 4 years! Our first Leap Year $1,000,000 GTD tourney starts Saturday, February 29th at 3pm ET. Buy-in for $630 or qualify for far less via Cyclones.

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/leap-year-millions/

#Poker #ACR #PokerBonus #PokerFun #OnlinePoker #PokerPromo #PokerLife

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Done all that many times over, during the last few weeks, it is frustrating the inaccuracies still remain, the HUD is still inaccurate and unusable.
Stars allow the true stats when you use the replayer, could ACR not do the same?:idea:

Hi, there is a topic in our ACR Forum regarding this matter, please check for additional troubleshooting steps here:

https://www.americascardroom.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=97

Hope this can be helpful:)

Status
Not open for further replies.