Status
Not open for further replies.
W

winbig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for reaching us and for the details provided, could you please tell us if the issue described happened specifically in BCP, ACR ot TP? And since when you are experiencing this, to follow up alongside with our CS tech dept.

All of them. It's the software that's buggy, not my computer. It happens whenever I load the client (takes forever to do this, too), try to load a table, try to load a tournament lobby, play a ring game, play a tournament, etc.

W

winbig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
6. Check if you have the latest Java Flash player installed to run our software, if not please update it.

Do you mean flash, or java? They're 2 separate programs. And if you mean both, why are you guys still using Java? It's obsolete except for cell phone Apps. Edge doesn't even support it, as most other browsers. It's being eradicated from the web.

Last edited:
M

multiple_sarcasm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Does ACR have any issues with cash game hand histories recording accurately on the site at the moment? Both my BCP and PT4 hand history are not recording many of the hands that I play. I emailed BCP on 4 Feb, followed up again last week with another email, and the rep responded that someone was looking into it for me, but that it may take a while yet to be able to email it to me.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you mean flash, or java? They're 2 separate programs. And if you mean both, why are you guys still using Java? It's obsolete except for cell phone apps. Edge doesn't even support it, as most other browsers. It's being eradicated from the web.

Hi, indeed we mean both programs, and you can download both latest version on a different browser, for example Chrome works perfectly, it is a requirement to run our client smooth. Hopefully this information helps, if not, you can also contact directly our CS reps, they provide tech support either by Call Toll Free 1-877-314-4195 or live chat through this link:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/

W

winbig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, indeed we mean both programs, and you can download both latest version on a different browser, for example Chrome works perfectly, it is a requirement to run our client smooth. Hopefully this information helps, if not, you can also contact directly our CS reps, they provide tech support either by Call Toll Free 1-877-314-4195 or live chat through this link:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/

Why use Java in the first place? It's outdated and I'm sure soon to be obsolete for PC use, because face it, it's a resource hog and would definitely be a bottleneck for most systems.

And on a side note, why advertise in a tournament that downtime will occur in the next hour, when you know all good and well that the tournament won't be completed in that time? Why not simply cancel all tournaments that are currently taking place? No use in playing any further. This is the 2nd time today that you guys have shut down for "Maintenance."

Oh great, the pop-up said maintenance would occur in 1 hour, but it was more like 5 minutes.

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does ACR have any issues with cash game hand histories recording accurately on the site at the moment? Both my BCP and PT4 hand history are not recording many of the hands that I play. I emailed BCP on 4 Feb, followed up again last week with another email, and the rep responded that someone was looking into it for me, but that it may take a while yet to be able to email it to me.

Hi, please check our ACR Forum for detailed information regarding this matter:

https://www.americascardroom.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=97&p=126#p126

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
I was playing blitz poker and suddenly connection interrupted. After waiting for a while I closed tables, closed client, made myself some coffee and came back, hoping that everything is fine now. No, not nl10 blitz table is missing, my funds on blitz tables that I was playing also are missing from my account. This is just too tilting, and in ten minutes have tourneys to play and I have half of my bankroll hanging somewhere.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was playing blitz poker and suddenly connection interrupted. After waiting for a while I closed tables, closed client, made myself some coffee and came back, hoping that everything is fine now. No, not nl10 blitz table is missing, my funds on blitz tables that I was playing also are missing from my account. This is just too tilting, and in ten minutes have tourneys to play and I have half of my bankroll hanging somewhere.
Hi, I am sorry that you encountered issues with Blitz.
In order for our Customer Service Refunds team get your account credited they will need from you:
  1. Time-frame of the connection loss.
  2. Blitz hand numbers.
  3. Approximate refund amount missing.
Looking forward to read from you soon.

K

Kmason531

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In order for our Customer Service Refunds team get your account credited they will need from you:
  2. Blitz hand numbers.

Sometimes I feel like there's a lack of communication internally at ACR. All of the Blitz games went down at the same time and were even taken out of the lobby. This is something that should be known throughout the company. A couple of weeks ago I reached out to support about the issue where if you sat out at Blitz tables you couldn't sit back in and got a response saying that this wasn't possible at Blitz tables and was never told that the update that was coming 2 days later was fixing that issue.

With regards to Blitz games it seems that 0.25/0.50 6 max games were causing the issue that forced the shut down of Blitz games since those games still aren't back up. Is this something that is expected to be corrected or will the lack of these games be the new normal?

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
  2. Blitz hand numbers.

I got it back on my account in around 2 hours later. Seems that right amount. Thanks.

BUSB0Y

BUSB0Y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I feel like there's a lack of communication internally at ACR. All of the Blitz games went down at the same time and were even taken out of the lobby. This is something that should be known throughout the company. A couple of weeks ago I reached out to support about the issue where if you sat out at Blitz tables you couldn't sit back in and got a response saying that this wasn't possible at Blitz tables and was never told that the update that was coming 2 days later was fixing that issue.

With regards to Blitz games it seems that 0.25/0.50 6 max games were causing the issue that forced the shut down of Blitz games since those games still aren't back up. Is this something that is expected to be corrected or will the lack of these games be the new normal?

While I kind of agree with you, I think they are a 200+ person growing company and it's hard to disseminate every detail with every employee. They recently released a new forum at americascardroom.org which details upcoming updates for more transparency. I believe I heard Phil say they are going to release cheating bot accounts and refunds in this forum too. Personally I'm willing to overlook a lot of the small hiccups bc overall I believe in the direction of the site and love most all of the things they are doing.

K

Kmason531

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
While I kind of agree with you, I think they are a 200+ person growing company and it's hard to disseminate every detail with every employee. They recently released a new forum at americascardroom.org which details upcoming updates for more transparency. I believe I heard Phil say they are going to release cheating bot accounts and refunds in this forum too. Personally I'm willing to overlook a lot of the small hiccups bc overall I believe in the direction of the site and love most all of the things they are doing.

Support should be among the people that are kept up in the know on software updates. It seemed really odd that the support seemed completely unaware that what was happening with Blitz was a long since known issue that was looking to be fixed. After the update was made I discovered the thread in the forum (pre-update) where the issue was mentioned and the ACR rep stated it was something that would be fixed. Here's the answer I received from support when I asked why I can't sit back in: "Unfortunately, that is the dynamic of the blitz poker. Sitting out from the table will kick any player out, as the table has finish by the end of the hand." The answer I received was "this is just how it is" when the reality is that wasn't how it was meant to be and in fact was in the process of being fixed.

BUSB0Y

BUSB0Y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Support should be among the people that are kept up in the know on software updates. It seemed really odd that the support seemed completely unaware that what was happening with Blitz was a long since known issue that was looking to be fixed. After the update was made I discovered the thread in the forum (pre-update) where the issue was mentioned and the ACR rep stated it was something that would be fixed. Here's the answer I received from support when I asked why I can't sit back in: "Unfortunately, that is the dynamic of the blitz poker. Sitting out from the table will kick any player out, as the table has finish by the end of the hand." The answer I received was "this is just how it is" when the reality is that wasn't how it was meant to be and in fact was in the process of being fixed.

Yea, perhaps I'm being too much of a fanboy, but attribute a lot of this to them growing super-fast and having to hire new people and train them really fast. If you have a serious issue with this and willing to be constructive with your criticism, I'd recommend hitting Phil up on Twitter or even he livestreams everyday on Twitch now, and often I have seen him willing to get on Skype with ANYONE to talk openly about the concerns.

Phil is the CEO, from what I've seen recently he takes the time to listen and does his best to implement.

Gonegreen420

Gonegreen420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have games im in that are paused. Wtf

Gonegreen420

Gonegreen420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Suspended i should have said.

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
wow - after playing on ACR for 3 months or so, no issue getting on tables besides the usual downtime/ everyone being booted off. Now, 5 minutes after my first deposit ( using BTC and the code valentines code LOVE) I cannot get on the table. Can log in, but will not let me open a $1.50 MTT or freerolls so ACR has obviously stuffed up somewhere.

Sorry, it's just you guys being yourselves - everyone is effected it seems

Last edited:
B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We all know this is going to happen sometimes. Knowing almost absolutely nothing about software but I am going to assume is a very complex software. Shits gonna happen...LOL I know what you all are saying though. It absolutely sucks when we are at a table and BONG, it all goes down. To there credit it is almost always back up in couple of hours. I don't like as much as you. We live in an instant gratification world and we strangely feel emotional about something we cannot have Right Now. I digress.....

But every time it happens I find it hilarious that all us degens. flood intertops and BOL....LOL

Good Luck to ALL!!!

K

Kmason531

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea, perhaps I'm being too much of a fanboy, but attribute a lot of this to them growing super-fast and having to hire new people and train them really fast. If you have a serious issue with this and willing to be constructive with your criticism, I'd recommend hitting Phil up on Twitter or even he livestreams everyday on Twitch now, and often I have seen him willing to get on Skype with ANYONE to talk openly about the concerns.

Phil is the CEO, from what I've seen recently he takes the time to listen and does his best to implement.

I am a fan of ACR, I was scared off when I first got back into online poker a couple years ago (I played for a living in the glorious pre-Black Friday days) because of the apparent rampant bot use and ACR's unwillingness to do anything about it but then I found out they did a ton to solve the bot issue so I deposited back in December. Initially I was still getting most of my action on ignition but now, I'm playing 100% on ACR, the rakeback, and rakerace promotion and the already lower than industry standard rake is too much to pass up.

I actually qualified for the Live Cage Event in March and I assume Phil will be there and I look forward to speaking with him then.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Update: We have canceled all running tournaments and refunds will be done according to our terms and conditions.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

K

Kmason531

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Update: We have canceled all running tournaments and refunds will be done according to our terms and conditions.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Is there any idea what is causing the recent issues? This is the 3rd time since Sunday that there's been something major like this. Twice with tournaments and once with all Blitz games getting shutdown.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Distressed because waiting for this series! And when will vozoblena game.?

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Sad that some cyclones special tournaments , at least with buy-ins $1.50 and $6.60 were cancelled and dissapeared from the lobby , I wanted to play the last 2 of each of these cyclone special games :( Now I have these tickets , I will see where I am going to use them :)

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sent support an email about an account issue. The good news is I received an answer, the bad news is the answer was totally irrelevant to my issue. Sheesh, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.