antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Phil Nagy is on twitch and talking about it. He said they are working on it.

Thanks for mentioning and for the link

Same here as well. There was a message earlier on BCP that the Cyclones would be down for maintenance but nothing about the whole system that I understood. The displayed message on the felt on BCP is "This tournament is currently suspended by the host. Thank you for your patience." Huh...

I was sitting out on a table on the Cyclones , but when I came back I couldn't continue with my big stack . So sad . I couldn't even register again on the Cyclones , even tried the so hatefull to me lately spin and get , won twice but got TB instead of entry . Took screenshots , ready to email support , but then this message appeared . I'll wait till tomorrow . I hope everything goes back to normal ASAP :)

EDIT: Phil just said that next weekend a $10.000 freebuy freezout (0.01 cent buy in) will run in comprehension for those that played today , Nice , if it actually happens :)

Last edited:
Caiuabegins

Caiuabegins

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR was lose my confiabillity,

One of my friends won 150U$$ on cash games, when they try withdrawl, they suspended theyr account without reason.
When they try know why on live support, they don't tell nothing and close the chat, tell about some illegal actions on OTHERS accounts withou any conecction with theyr acc.

Sad.

Now that, when i`m play the tourneys has frozen

i will leave this this site. :mad:

no trust.

they only want DEPOSITORS, DEPOSITORS AND DEPOSITORS.

tell about crypto, easy withdrawl, bla bla bla.

i think this site was made to wash money and steal money from players haha.

:flute:

T

TheDev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I just played a $1.50 tournament for nearly 7 hours. Almost 1000 entries and it got to final 21 then the tournament stopped and a message popped up that said "This tournament has been suspended by the host. Thank you for you patience." After about 20 minutes the tournament was canceled. They split the winning between the players that were left according to how many chips they had. I ended up winning $30 but the first place prize was $270 and it was very frustrating to play a tournament for that long and to not have the tournament conclude. This has really left a bad taste with me on ACR. I am going to give a couple more tourneys a chance on this site but if this is a trending issue I am likely to take my money elsewhere. So disappointing because i like the websites layout and gameplay but if it is bugged like this than it is definitely not worth it.

angelluv725

angelluv725

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just uninstalled ACR. Kept getting logged out even after being logged in for only a min. .. :(

Last edited:
liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
So I just played a $1.50 tournament for nearly 7 hours. Almost 1000 entries and it got to final 21 then the tournament stopped and a message popped up that said "This tournament has been suspended by the host. Thank you for you patience." After about 20 minutes the tournament was canceled. They split the winning between the players that were left according to how many chips they had. I ended up winning $30 but the first place prize was $270 and it was very frustrating to play a tournament for that long and to not have the tournament conclude. This has really left a bad taste with me on ACR. I am going to give a couple more tourneys a chance on this site but if this is a trending issue I am likely to take my money elsewhere. So disappointing because i like the websites layout and gameplay but if it is bugged like this than it is definitely not worth it.

More concerning thing is how anyone in the world can like ACR layout?

ps. I feel you about tourney situation, I too had awesome stacks in two tournaments.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great told we can go back in, play in a $200 for over an hour, in the top 15% and this is now gonna be cancelled. Now 2am so whole evening is gone with only the buyins to look forward too.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I gotta say, Phil is handling it very well and is talking to everyone on his twitch channel for ideas to make it up to everyone. He's putting his heart and face right out there and of course there are a lot of angry people that are taking it out on him, but he's on there giving us updates and taking the brunt of it all. That takes a really strong person and I appreciate it. Thank you Phil.

Gonegreen420

Gonegreen420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This happens everytime ACR/BCP has big tournys. You would think that somebody would have gotten to the bottom of this issue at some point. I love the site, besides the cashing everytime with big tounys. GL ALL, (JayTizzle)

Does anyone know when ACR/BCP said they would be back up and running?

Last edited by a moderator:
antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I gotta say, Phil is handling it very well and is talking to everyone on his twitch channel for ideas to make it up to everyone. He's putting his heart and face right out there and of course there are a lot of angry people that are taking it out on him, but he's on there giving us updates and taking the brunt of it all. That takes a really strong person and I appreciate it. Thank you Phil.

I also like this , that's very nice of WPN CEO Phil Nagy on such a moment :)

Gonegreen420

Gonegreen420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes , back up and running.... GL All

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Canceled tourney

I was stuck in the middle of the jackpot freeroll I was third in chips and after all was said and done third place paid $10 they gave me 3. I'm happy with that. Sucked that it froze. I was gonna win that tourney. Had 1,00000 chips.:(

Caiuabegins

Caiuabegins

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm now playng a free $50 (on demmand) on BC, running 3:30 hours without any problems, hand for hand now to FT.

second place. bat beat huhu

5.95 Uss, thx Black Chip, haha

:jd4::jd4:

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was doing very well in two tournaments with approx $230 invested that got cancelled but because of the long late reg looks like I will only get the entry fee refunded.

Phil Nagy has said on twitch there will be some bonus games because of the crashes.

While this is quite a positive move currently it has been suggested this will be open to all players. Surely this should be targeted at players the crash affected? It's difficult after 5 hours of play to then lose out getting nothing back but the entry fee, told any new tournaments you enter would run and finish and get cancelled again.

Are people who were not entered at the time of the crash going to care about compensatory tournaments? Yes it my drum new business or promote the site, but this then waters down any bonuses to all players when it really needs to target those affected who have lost a lot of time, and if were doing very well in a tournament possibly good cashes. So many tournaments you will not cash in so to have those cancelled you are doing well in is hard.

balo

balo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I feel sorry for the US players, when the only option to play online is ACR and a few others.

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
to my calculations I should be refunded around 300$ give or take one tournament that I don't know if it's late registration ended or not. Got refunded 138.6$ so far.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I played the extra '' LAMP '' :)D:D:D) freeroll that Phil set up in the private tab . but I made a very loose decision and lost . Hopefully some of you went better and had decent results :)

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
seem difficult to win high place and getting few hundreds

In earlier of round , i got high cards i did all in and won several thoundsands . but on some moments i had chance to win farmore but i missed out so tired .

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hello ACR rep

I'm sure there are gonna be claims for the outages yesterday. I lost 3.30, and a $1.50 ticket. I'm just wondering how I can go about getting refunded for the 2 losses? Thank you. There was a note saying the 3.30 tourney fee would be refunded, but it has not as of yet.

Last edited:
MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just heard that apparently as a UK player I would be eligible to play CC freerolls on ACR?

Can anyone please quote this post and confirm/deny whether or not ACR has a mobile app please?

Many thanks in advance,

Placid Tracid. :love:

If you meet the free roll club requirements and particular tournament requirements (all members, 25 posts or more etc) ACR tournaments are available to all locations so you would be eligible.

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My bank on ACR has mysteriously had 2/3's of my money removed. (I did not lose it playing) Has this happened to anyone else? Have contacted them and am waiting for a reply.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My bank on ACR has mysteriously had 2/3's of my money removed. (I did not lose it playing) Has this happened to anyone else? Have contacted them and am waiting for a reply.
They refunded me $33 for MOSS #5 then they took it back so it disappeared from my account and it states in financial history "Reversal of double credit" even though it was never double credited. It is getting really annoying.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HI ACR Representative.
In October i,ve asked about neteller Payment Method.
Operator in chat told me, that you will add this in a few months.
Right now i,ve checked this and i still don,t see Neteller as a Deposit/Withdraw option. Do you working on this?
Any news plz? Do you work on this to

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They refunded me $33 for MOSS #5 then they took it back so it disappeared from my account and it states in financial history "Reversal of double credit" even though it was never double credited. It is getting really annoying.

Hi and thanks for reaching us with your concerns, indeed there are some isolate cases that were double credit refunds and then reversed, now our CS department is working hard to fix the situation, we can assure you that they will do it right, and you will get the funds that you deserve based in our TOS, appreciate your patience in the meantime.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HI ACR Representative.
In October i,ve asked about Neteller Payment Method.
Operator in chat told me, that you will add this in a few months.
Right now i,ve checked this and i still don,t see Neteller as a Deposit/Withdraw option. Do you working on this?
Any news plz? Do you work on this to

Hi, sadly Neteller is not an option yet, cannot confirm if this deposit method will be available in the future I´m afraid, what we recommend as the best deposit option is crypto currencies, the fastest, cheapest and easiest way to do deposits and withdrawals, check more information here:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/cryptocurrency/

Status
Not open for further replies.