smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
MOSS #5 $150,000 GTD is frozen since break that started at 5:55 PM ET it is currently 6:18 PM ET

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@ACR Rep & TheDude6622 Yes site is down for me as well. I am currently 31 out of 423 out of 739 original players in the Moss #6. Nothing states what is happening. No live support chat. Looking on twitter no information. Been frozen on break message for almost 25 minutes.

This is so frustrating. Can ACR not have a link page to update issues? Every time a tournament gets stuck I have no idea what's happening sometimes for over an hour, I hope it continues as getting only your entry fee back sucks if it gets cancelled, especially with the frequency.

C

ChuckNola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MOSS #5 $150,000 GTD is frozen since break that started at 5:55 PM ET it is currently 6:18 PM ET

Every table is frozen. ACR is down and now I got booted off the server and cannot get back on

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
freeze

Same freeze here.

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is ACR frozen? I'm in the 25k and we are not doing anything. I'm in another tournament and it's working fine.

yupp same thing happened to me, actually i believe you were at my cardschat table and that was the only one out of 3 working at the time

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yupp same thing happened to me, actually i believe you were at my cardschat table and that was the only one out of 3 working at the time

Yup, knew it was only a matter of time.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Playing MOSS #1 and #2 , I get the message for so long "" Break will start as soon as all current hands are completed '' . Started the client again , the problem remains . As I see other CC members here have problems right now with ACR . Will these games continue or not later ?? (it's really frustrating waiting , without any info about what's wrong at all )

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phil Nagy is on twitch and talking about it. He said they are working on it.

K

killosaby

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same here as well. There was a message earlier on BCP that the Cyclones would be down for maintenance but nothing about the whole system that I understood. The displayed message on the felt on BCP is "This tournament is currently suspended by the host. Thank you for your patience." Huh...

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hope they get it fix lost out last year big time when it went down.

Caiuabegins

Caiuabegins

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, i have a idea, i like play with 4 collor cards, but i wanna personalize all collors, like change green and blue for othr collor more dark.

Wow, the site has a problem now, i was waiting time break start after all hands completed like 10 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like they are all going to be cancelled. They really need to start reducing the length of late reg, it's so unfair when your really doing well and keep getting tournaments cancelled. If the late reg did not go on as long as it did at least you would get a share of the prize pool.

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They promote this thing for months and then can't keep it running. What is up with that??

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kinda light the Superbowl a few years back when the lights went out. At least they got those back on.

Mendo

Mendo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have one tournament that has been frozen for over an hour, another one (that had huge overlay) froze and within a few minutes was "suspended" and soon after that "cancelled" I was ranked in the money when play stopped and was due 14X my buy-in but so far, only buy-in has been credited to my account. WTF? And why is the tourney with less overlay that started and froze an hour before still frozen with no notices of suspension or cancellation?

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately the series began with unpleasant (frozen all tournaments)! I hope that soon all will correct and MOSS series successfully continue ?!

Caiuabegins

Caiuabegins

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice, now, good, site frozen.

I was playng MOSS 2 800 Uss guaranteed with a ticket, now the torunament has close by admin. the ticket was not refunded.

thakns for you patience... hahaha

:jd4::jd4:

K

killosaby

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Got paid for ICM on BCP but wish the GTD was chopped via chip count not spread out even over 20 spots.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have one tournament that has been frozen for over an hour, another one (that had huge overlay) froze and within a few minutes was "suspended" and soon after that "cancelled" I was ranked in the money when play stopped and was due 14X my buy-in but so far, only buy-in has been credited to my account. WTF? And why is the tourney with less overlay that started and froze an hour before still frozen with no notices of suspension or cancellation?

Sounds like they have all been cancelled/ Phil Nagy has said all bullets will be refunded. Wouldn't worry too much tonight, check your balance later in the day. I was placed really well too. Could have got a reasonable nights sleep but takes so long to get an update.

Caiuabegins

Caiuabegins

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i closed App and re open, the tables are back and show same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.