A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
please tell me
Why is there so few options for withdrawing funds to other payment systems in the ACR room?
why for a long time ACR does not work on this
I think that this is inconvenient for most players from abroad and local as well

Hi Nikolay, first of all thanks for your feedback in regards our deposit options, cannot tell you exactly why we only offer the ones we have, but rest assure that I will send your concerns to our deposits and payments department, also please take into consideration that we have live chat support and a call toll free number 1-877-314-4195, in any case you need live assistance when attempt to deposit, they will gladly assist you step by step and also offer you the best deposit options and how to do it. Thanks for your preference with our website:)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Instead of step tournaments were tournaments tsiklon-- please explain their rules?

Hi Vittopio, our new satty format is now with the Cyclones, allow me to provide you a brief explanation on how they work:

Cyclones are the fastest and easiest way to win tickets to our Multi-Table Tournaments (MTTs), including the $2,650 buy-in Venom.

1. Get started by buying in at any level between 1 and 7 and you’ll be seated in a Blitz player pool with a stack of roughly 10 big blinds (give or take, depending on the level).

2. The objective is to win 5,000 chips. As soon as you get there, you’ve won your ticket to the next level. As opposed to traditional satellites where you must beat 90% of the field, you just have to hit a certain amount of chips, and not worry about what everyone else is doing.

3. Because you are in a Blitz poker player pool, you aren’t forced to sit at a computer for hours to wait for a satellite to finish. Leave and come as you please, and you can pick up where you left off.

4. You can win more than once with one buy-in by finishing with more than 5,000 chips. Let’s say that you stack your opponent on an 8,000-chip pot. Not only will you get a ticket for the next level, but you get reseated at the same level with the excess 3,000 chips to try and win another ticket. Unlimited potential.

5. FOR THE WIN: We all get stuck sometimes, or sometimes we just want to lock in a win. With the FOR THE WIN feature you can. The indicator at the bottom left of your screen will show you exactly how much cash value your chip stack has towards reaching the next level. Simply click on the button to buy the difference and the ticket is yours.

6. You can use your tickets for tournaments at any time! Don’t feel that you have to play all 7 levels. You can stop and use the tickets you’ve won to play MTTs at any time.

Hope this information helps and wish you the best of luck at our Cyclones !

Last edited:
G

gwj63

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can you tell me why i cant use my venom tickets, the step tickets? customer service isn't helping me, just leaving me waiting

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd like to know if there is still a concern regarding bots on ACR. A friend of mine warned me about playing cash games, specifically PLO cash games, as they were loaded with "Russian Bots." Is there any basis to this claim? Should I stay away?

Thank you!

Should I be concerned that my question was completely ignored? :cool:

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Question and/or comment.

Seems like I get seated to begin a tournament with the same few players almost every tournament I play.

Is there a seating script because it seems very unlikely that this is a coincidence? Is the RNG under the same algorithm as seating decisions. Seems like I am noting patterns. My Venom tickets have yet to be credited, obv I am going to be patient because there are likely thousands of tickets that need to be credited. Is there a timeline when I should know of just in case some tickets get forgotten.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Question and/or comment.

Seems like I get seated to begin a tournament with the same few players almost every tournament I play.

Is there a seating script because it seems very unlikely that this is a coincidence? Is the RNG under the same algorithm as seating decisions. Seems like I am noting patterns. My Venom tickets have yet to be credited, obv I am going to be patient because there are likely thousands of tickets that need to be credited. Is there a timeline when I should know of just in case some tickets get forgotten.

Improper table balancing is a known problem along with other known problems that will never be fixed due to serious coding errors.

Rocky87345

Rocky87345

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can I play the on demand freeroll tournaments on my mobile phone?

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't been able to load ACR since the last update , the client comes up and when the update is 100% loaded it just closes .The ACR Rep at Cards Chat had me clean my cache and cookies then re-install but it didn't help . Has anyone had this problem . I also get a 740 error when i download the client , i've tried and none of the solutions to remedy this has worked either.thanks

it was strange but i had a similar trouble. i uninstall 100% and reinstall the software and i could run it. i gave up but magically two days after i could run the software normally.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
can you tell me why i cant use my venom tickets, the step tickets? customer service isn't helping me, just leaving me waiting

Hi, please send us your screen name by private message, to follow up your concerns with our CS reps :) waiting to help you further

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can I play the on demand freeroll tournaments on my mobile phone?

Hi, as of now the only games available on mobile version are Blitz and Jackpot poker, our developers still working on a full mobile version of the App, thanks for your patience and for your interest in our poker site :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Question and/or comment.

Hi, please send us a private message with your screen name to follow up your concerns about the Venom ticket, also send us all relevant details about your seating inquiry, such as if this is happening on MTT, or if is an On-Demand or a SNG there would be logic behind that, also to be sure, it´s not reentry that you mean or it´s at the beginning of a tournament?

Waiting for your reply to help you further:)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
paisley

paisley

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can't Redeem Bonus

When I sign up for a bonus on your site, it tells me the money will be available to me as soon as I complete the requirements. It does not say, your bonus will be available as soon as you complete the requirements unless the software is F*CKED up.

Why is it my problem that you can't figure out your own software? I played cash for a long while on Sat. Customer Service has told me I accumulated over 300 player points. But it's not showing in my rewards area, so I can't redeem the bonus money that should be available to me.
Now you are going to tell me that you're going to roll out some super fix on Thursday, the 6th. Big deal. It will just be good until your software is F*CKED up again.

Do you see sites like pokerstars or partypoker having these continual problems over and over again? Hell no. Do they have snotty CS reps who either treat the player with disrespect in chat OR don't have the slightest idea what they're talking about. No they don't.
As soon as the laws change in the USA, or my state even, I will be off your website in a NY minute. Which is pretty damn fast, I'm here to tell ya. And so will be a lot of other USA players. So you better hope that doesn't happen soon. Because right now, you are not prepared to compete with the big boys.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Official ACR Thread

Hi, please send us a private message with your screen name to follow up your concerns about the Venom ticket, also send us all relevant details about your seating inquiry, such as if this is happening on MTT, or if is an On-Demand or a SNG there would be logic behind that, also to be sure, it´s not reentry that you mean or it´s at the beginning of a tournament?

Waiting for your reply to help you further:)

The repetitive seating assignments of the same few table mates is in MTT tournaments. These tournaments usually have over 100 if not many hundreds more. Obviously this is not purely coincidental. This is not re entry its the start of the tournament. Sent PM regarding my screen name. Thank you for rapid response.

K

Kmason531

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there anywhere I can go to read the notes on the latest site update?

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have been pestering Phil Nagy WPN/ACR CEO on twitter for built in chipstack to BB converter and I see it is scheduled for March 11, 2020. Just wanted to say thanks for listening ACR. This makes me happy!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been pestering Phil Nagy WPN/ACR CEO on twitter for built in chipstack to BB converter and I see it is scheduled for March 11, 2020. Just wanted to say thanks for listening ACR. This makes me happy!

We are very happy to hear that your comments have been taken into consideration, this is the main reason why we value all the suggestions of our players, please keep sending us your comments and opinions, that way we can become the best poker site in the world ! :five:

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello ACR friend. Glad to be back. I had 3-4 months of not being able to log in. On a whim i ininstalled and re installed again and now im in and on. Love it.

My question though is, i have 3 .23 + .02 tickets ive won recently. Every time i try to use one it says, “ this ticket is no longer available “ . Whats up with that?

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've never really had a problem with this. Maybe in a live tourney, but when my chip count is always there I don't have much trouble telling how many BB it is. Convenient I guess but I would hope you could turn it off so you don't have extra clutter.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've never really had a problem with this. Maybe in a live tourney, but when my chip count is always there I don't have much trouble telling how many BB it is. Convenient I guess but I would hope you could turn it off so you don't have extra clutter.
Not just your count we are talking about. Everyone at tables count will be inn BB instead of stack. No clutter the chip stack is not displayed when you are using it.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Will look like this when enabled.

paisley

paisley

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I sign up for a bonus on your site, it tells me the money will be available to me as soon as I complete the requirements. It does not say, your bonus will be available as soon as you complete the requirements unless the software is F*CKED up.

Why is it my problem that you can't figure out your own software? I played cash for a long while on Sat. Customer Service has told me I accumulated over 300 player points. But it's not showing in my rewards area, so I can't redeem the bonus money that should be available to me.
Now you are going to tell me that you're going to roll out some super fix on Thursday, the 6th. Big deal. It will just be good until your software is F*CKED up again.

Do you see sites like PokerStars or PartyPoker having these continual problems over and over again? Hell no. Do they have snotty CS reps who either treat the player with disrespect in chat OR don't have the slightest idea what they're talking about. No they don't.
As soon as the laws change in the USA, or my state even, I will be off your website in a NY minute. Which is pretty damn fast, I'm here to tell ya. And so will be a lot of other USA players. So you better hope that doesn't happen soon. Because right now, you are not prepared to compete with the big boys.

Guess what? Thursday and I still can not access my bonus money because no pts have been added to this part of my rewards. Which illustrates my point that the CS people you employ are not properly trained to know what the hell they are talking about.
If you would like to look into this situation for me, my username is AMANDAL

Status
Not open for further replies.