perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi, apologies for the late reply, do you still experiencing issues with out client? If so, please send us a private message with the following:

Screen name
Operational system
Error message
Antivyrus version
Any screen capture of the issues when attempt to install the client

Waiting to help you further!

Thanks for getting back! After the 5th try it finally downloaded as it has in the past. Im just tired of the same thing happening ever time there is a new download.

tame4g

tame4g

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mx6YYTG.png

Donkey punted in a venom 1 as a shortstack and hit a royal lmao???

Oh and by the way, venom step 2 tickets (the $6 + $0.61) no longer work because they changed them to $6 + $0.60. How absolutely stupid.

Katyushka4

Katyushka4

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi, that means that if you have tickets ending in one cent, will be exchange for general tickets, removing the $0.01 cent of the tickets that can only be used for an specific tournament, after January 29th, you will be able to use your tickets ending in one cent, for all general tournaments.

If after that date you need assistance with such tickets, please contact our CS reps to help you register for an specific tournament using your tickets ( it must be same buy in amount ):)

Hi, I'm having a problem with my ticket. It ends at 1 cent. I received it in mid-November, but it still has not been used since the event was canceled. In my time zone, it's January 30. So I need individual help. My nickname: Katyushka4
Help do something with this ticket, because it is angry me.
zANDObqhv5JN9m.png

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I'm having a problem with my ticket. It ends at 1 cent. I received it in mid-November, but it still has not been used since the event was canceled. In my time zone, it's January 30. So I need individual help. My nickname: Katyushka4
Help do something with this ticket, because it is angry me.
zANDObqhv5JN9m.png

Hello, the tickets were automatically converted after January 29th. Please notice that the penny was removed from the rake. Then these tickets are able to be used in OSS events, ect.Also notice that from Jan 29th on, Cyclones and the Venom steps will not have a penny in the fee.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also have the same problem! All tickets were converted. but the tickets face value of 6 $ 61 and left with 1 cent and I can not play them anywhere ?? I also meet the tickets automatically converted but I'm not of this information and to have corrected me tickets for the 6 and 61 that I have been unable to use them! Help!

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, the tickets were automatically converted after January 29th. Please notice that the penny was removed from the rake. Then these tickets are able to be used in OSS events, ect.Also notice that from Jan 29th on, Cyclones and the Venom steps will not have a penny in the fee.
4e3

The penny still shows on my step ticket fees. I have client version 1.24.8. Can't even use the tickets for steps now.

woodwidgeon

woodwidgeon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
acr rep

When are you going to put 7 stud 8 or better back????????

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

My tickets are not converted either. They have no availability of tournaments they are good for.

Katyushka4

Katyushka4

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

My ticket isn't converting. So if you can't do anything with it, just remove it! I don't want to see this ticket anymore.
I was so pleased when I read your message about this convertasion a few days ago. And now my mood has changed to the opposite, because nothing has changed. Maybe my comment is a little aggressive but you raised my expectations and then nothing happened.
My nickname: Katyushka4

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4e3

The penny still shows on my step ticket fees. I have client version 1.24.8. Can't even use the tickets for steps now.

My tickets are not converted either. They have no availability of tournaments they are good for.

My ticket isn't converting. So if you can't do anything with it, just remove it! I don't want to see this ticket anymore.
I was so pleased when I read your message about this convertasion a few days ago. And now my mood has changed to the opposite, because nothing has changed. Maybe my comment is a little aggressive but you raised my expectations and then nothing happened.
My nickname: Katyushka4

Hi, apologies for the delay on the conversion, there is a very big list, and our CS team is currently working on the change, however they ask us for you guys to be patient, since there are more than 10k players with the same situation as yours. I highly appreciate your comprehension in this matter and thanks for choosing us!

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All my 11 tickets are converted to face value $ 6.60
This is a great opportunity to take part in the February campaign[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
All my 11 tickets are converted to face value $ 6.60
This is a great opportunity to take part in the February campaign[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]
That's good news. Thank you for posting here to let people know that it has happened. Hopefully the rest of you will see yours converted soon!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also have the same problem! All tickets were converted. but the tickets face value of 6 $ 61 and left with 1 cent and I can not play them anywhere ?? I also meet the tickets automatically converted but I'm not of this information and to have corrected me tickets for the 6 and 61 that I have been unable to use them! Help!

Hi, those tickets will be able to use within the coming days, still are on process of conversion, rest assure you will be able to use them, if you still experiencing issues, please reach our CS reps so the can assist you and guide you step by step.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So no more 40 seat step 1 freerolls ?

At this moment we are not offering them, only the $10 on demand, could be a possibility that will be back but cannot tell you an ETA as of now, however you can qualify through cyclones and get tickets for the coming Venom too, in late July, thanks for reaching us with your concerns and for choosing us:)

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At this moment we are not offering them, only the $10 on demand, could be a possibility that will be back but cannot tell you an ETA as of now, however you can qualify through cyclones and get tickets for the coming Venom too, in late July, thanks for reaching us with your concerns and for choosing us:)
What guarantee will be in the VENOM tournament this year? more or the same?

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
please tell me
Why is there so few options for withdrawing funds to other payment systems in the ACR room?
why for a long time ACR does not work on this
I think that this is inconvenient for most players from abroad and local as well

Mendo

Mendo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Table Changes on ACR

Sometimes it seems like I get moved to a new table WAY too often and usually right when I'm supposed to be on the button or cut-off and then suddenly the next hand I can play is UTG or in the blinds again! I had this happen over a dozen times in a recent tournament and every time I was moved I lost position. Twice I was moved to a new table and before I was even dealt a hand, I was moved (and had to wait) again!

What's up with all the table moves?:confused::confused::confused:

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley_Poker
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good move by acr to convert those tickets. Sad to see the 40 seat step 1 satellite freerolls go. Hopefully they will be back in the future.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Instead of step tournaments were tournaments tsiklon-- please explain their rules?

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd like to know if there is still a concern regarding bots on ACR. A friend of mine warned me about playing cash games, specifically PLO cash games, as they were loaded with "Russian Bots." Is there any basis to this claim? Should I stay away?

Thank you!

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't been able to load ACR since the last update , the client comes up and when the update is 100% loaded it just closes .The ACR Rep at Cards Chat had me clean my cache and cookies then re-install but it didn't help . Has anyone had this problem . I also get a 740 error when i download the client , i've tried and none of the solutions to remedy this has worked either.thanks

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't been able to load ACR since the last update , the client comes up and when the update is 100% loaded it just closes .The ACR Rep at Cards Chat had me clean my cache and cookies then re-install but it didn't help . Has anyone had this problem . I also get a 740 error when i download the client , i've tried and none of the solutions to remedy this has worked either.thanks

Could you be so kind and attach a screen capture of that error, in order to send it to our tech department and assist you:)

Status
Not open for further replies.