liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
There a lot to hate about ACR software, especially after playing pokerstars, but there is one thing that I just can't get over. Why on earth my player notes are disappearing? I'm taking time to mark players according to their playstyle, and I'm taking notes on players, and boom, for no reason suddenly all gone. Thought I'm tripping, but no, it keeps happening. Congrats ACR, you managed to have worse software than ipoker. Thought that was impossible.

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There a lot to hate about ACR software, especially after playing pokerstars, but there is one thing that I just can't get over. Why on earth my player notes are disappearing? I'm taking time to mark players according to their playstyle, and I'm taking notes on players, and boom, for no reason suddenly all gone. Thought I'm tripping, but no, it keeps happening. Congrats ACR, you managed to have worse software than ipoker. Thought that was impossible.
This happens to me when a new person joins the table that I have a note on. The people at the table that had notes on disappear. If you click on the new person that has a note and save their note all the peoples notes will comeback. Annoying but it works.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok thats it,enough is enough.
#1.What the hell happened to neteller and why does live chat say they are planning on getting it back but have no time from....this is garbage,you have taken away a simple and fully functional option meaning many players like myself need to send all our personal docs to yet another crowd or pay $65 for a bank wire or some other garbage...its freakin criminal!!!
Get neteller back ASAP,or if its going to break you giving players a fair run and fair options...get out of the game!
Min visa deposit of $48USD is pathetic ,unwarranted and unacceptable considering it is not a withdrawl option.
#2.These absolute BS discons that are happening at crucial times while other ACR tables are still playing without disruption is blatantly corrupt and unacceptable.This is happening at times that are too specific and crucial to be any type of glitch or coincidence,totally manufactured ,part of the programm..UNACCEPTABLE...how can 1 table be disconnected at crucial vital tournament winning times while im still playing hands to completion without menace on other tables...GARBAGE!!!
#3.I had a good trouble free run for a couple of days but was not able to withdraw some of my much needed funds due to previous options being taken away...coincidentally followed by what is now the second day running of EXTREME TRUE BAD BEATS...as usual this is completely manufactured by a very clever programm and would never in a million years happen in real poker...NEVER TO THIS EXTREME...NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

I have had nothing but praise for ACR up until this point and have stated many times it is my most trusted site,I am absolutely gutted and disgusted to say that has all changed now.
All that aside it wouldve been my regular deposit site weekly if it were not for the pathetic minimum deposit via visa $48USD...
If you want more volume and deposits drop it to $10 like partypoker did for their customers some years ago.
I would very much like to see neteller back as it was and would appreciate it if the blatant disconnections that only happen on one table at crucial times while others continue normally,is looked into AND THOROUGHLY EXPLAINED HERE,by your tech team.
I am again absolutely gutted ,saddened and disgusted to say that ACR is no longer to be referred to as my favorite site and have finally seen what many others have complained about which makes it now the same as all the others.
Oh and 1 more thing,i would like two $10 refunds for the spins games i played that switched back to $10 after i clearly clicked the $2 option complete with the little green tick...this has happened 4 times in 3 days but i realised it and stopped in time two of those times...you can clearly see the green tick go from the $2 option to the $10 option as you push enter or register...again this is UNACCEPTABLE.....please either refund me at least 1 of the 2 $10 spins entries that were taken wrongfully,do not please ask for times or dates or tornament numbers because i will not waste a further second on it,either refund it or dont,end of story!!!!!!!!So much for my favorite site huh?Thanks!
Hi oneybiggs,

Once the neteller situation gets resolved I am sure the department in charge will send an email to Neteller users.

In regards to the JackPots issue, I have already escalated this to the Refunds Team, they should get back to us withing 24-72 hours.

Thanks a lot for your patience.
icon14.gif

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This happens to me when a new person joins the table that I have a note on. The people at the table that had notes on disappear. If you click on the new person that has a note and save their note all the peoples notes will comeback. Annoying but it works.

Hi, we are very sorry for any trouble this causes you. We have programmed a new software update on Jan 29th, 2020 (Subject to Change) that among some new features and improvements it will also fix this bug (New Player Notes disappearing after a player with a note sits at the table). Thank you for your patience in the meantime. :

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi oneybiggs,

Once the Neteller situation gets resolved I am sure the department in charge will send an email to Neteller users.

In regards to the JackPots issue, I have already escalated this to the Refunds Team, they should get back to us withing 24-72 hours.

icon14.gif
Yeah well i got exactly the reply i expected,not good enough bu anyones standards but i guess i was due to be defrauded of my winnings here like most other sites have already,pokerstars was like it ALL THE TIME...NON STOP.Thanks for the reply anyway,sorry about going straight to social media with my rant but i wanted to be heard when my fav site done me like a dinner.Nevermind,tough as leather me,water off a ducks back.They re obviously not interested in having me as a permanent rake contributer...alas..woe is me.:call2:

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi oneybiggs,

Once the Neteller situation gets resolved I am sure the department in charge will send an email to Neteller users.

icon14.gif
Hi ,its me again.
Please understand i still prefer to play at ACR but am nearly ready to give up playing at ANY site.
In reply to your customer service email asking "how did we do" well...not &^$%#%^ great!So i will re-phrase some important questions fuuly prepared to have my intelligence insulted yet again.
#1 Could you please explain what the "neteller situation" is and how it came about.I would love it if you could convince me it is not merely a case of taking away the best option that was available so as to stop established players making minimum deposits or having easy access to their funds for the purpose of withdrawls.
#2 Could you please tell me honestly ,have there been other complaints about the jackpot spins automatically changing to a higher amount upon pushing register,im sure all would agree that the brain develops a pattern of pushing the next button quickly when it comes to computers and repetitive action so im sure many people would click the next button without looking at the amount as they know dam straight they have already selected it.!!
#3 You did not address the issue of disconnections from 1 table at CRUCIAL times,while the other tables at ACR continue to play perfectly proving there is no actual disconnection apart from the VITAL moment at the chosen table.Please explain how this could possibly occur by accident or glitch at 1 table only while others continue perfectly without missing a beat
PS. Do you think i enjoy doing this or even want to do this?Im absolutely gutted to be speaking badly of ACR as it was my fav site and i still enjoy playing there.
I fully expect 3 solid answers to these 3 questions please and thank you,until then i shall be enjoying my wonderfully possible $10 minimum deposit at partypoker where i can also withdraw any winnings without complications back onto my visa account i deposited with.
Again please understand i am saddened to speak negatively of ACR and am very dissapointed that among other things i had perfectly good withdrawl capabilities and it was processed without any problem when i did have a good win there,I was so happy with the service and process that i intentionally left plenty of funds in there to create rake with to look after the site which had brought me the most success without ant withdrawl complications,i hope this goes some way to explaining how loyal i can be to something i find worthwhile in a world gone crazy,and why i am so upset about the recent issues i have experienced,thanks in advance.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ,its me again.
Please understand i still prefer to play at ACR but am nearly ready to give up playing at ANY site.
In reply to your customer service email asking "how did we do" well...not &^$%#%^ great!So i will re-phrase some important questions fuuly prepared to have my intelligence insulted yet again.
#1 Could you please explain what the "neteller situation" is and how it came about.I would love it if you could convince me it is not merely a case of taking away the best option that was available so as to stop established players making minimum deposits or having easy access to their funds for the purpose of withdrawls.
#2 Could you please tell me honestly ,have there been other complaints about the jackpot spins automatically changing to a higher amount upon pushing register,im sure all would agree that the brain develops a pattern of pushing the next button quickly when it comes to computers and repetitive action so im sure many people would click the next button without looking at the amount as they know dam straight they have already selected it.!!
#3 You did not address the issue of disconnections from 1 table at CRUCIAL times,while the other tables at ACR continue to play perfectly proving there is no actual disconnection apart from the VITAL moment at the chosen table.Please explain how this could possibly occur by accident or glitch at 1 table only while others continue perfectly without missing a beat
PS. Do you think i enjoy doing this or even want to do this?Im absolutely gutted to be speaking badly of ACR as it was my fav site and i still enjoy playing there.
I fully expect 3 solid answers to these 3 questions please and thank you,until then i shall be enjoying my wonderfully possible $10 minimum deposit at partypoker where i can also withdraw any winnings without complications back onto my visa account i deposited with.
Again please understand i am saddened to speak negatively of ACR and am very dissapointed that among other things i had perfectly good withdrawl capabilities and it was processed without any problem when i did have a good win there,I was so happy with the service and process that i intentionally left plenty of funds in there to create rake with to look after the site which had brought me the most success without ant withdrawl complications,i hope this goes some way to explaining how loyal i can be to something i find worthwhile in a world gone crazy,and why i am so upset about the recent issues i have experienced,thanks in advance.

Thanks for reaching us, I have escalated all your inquiries to proper department in charge, and once I get a reply, I´ll contact you back, appreciate your patience and preference.

Katyushka4

Katyushka4

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I was attacked in chat another player. I have a screenshot. Please tell me what sanctions can apply to such players. If there is information on the official site please give me a link because I did not find it myself.

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do have to agree that lately the disconnection issues are horrible but that’s about it, I mean I get the cash and tourneys run on 2 diff servers or w.e it’s just frustrating when one disconnects and the other doesn’t but that’s maybe once a session. Not too much but still more then other site so I have limited my playing there recently

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hello,

I like the software and the games on it!

The problem is that I cannot make deposits with Neteller so I choose not to play on ACR! no direct visa deposits for me :/

Why doesn't ACR offer the option to deposit through NETELLER?

Thank you

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,

The problem is that I cannot make deposits with Neteller so I choose not to play on ACR! no direct visa deposits for me :/

Thank you
Im absolutely choking they took neteller away,it took me and many others YEARS of sending and re-sending docs to finally get fully verified at neteller.I thoroughly believe they took it away to slow down ease of withdrawls for some time while all the victims set themselves up with one of the options they have.
As for their suicidal $48 minimum visa deposit which their live chat claimed was never a withdrawal option (i could have sworn it was) its just ludicrous.
I prefer playing there to anywhere else but it is looking like ive had my burst of good clean true poker play there and after my last good run was bombarded with timely discons from single tables while others continued unaffected,jackpot spins changing to higher amounts upon pushing register,and of course a string of absolutely impossible true bad beats ,one after the other like a machine gun,often in the first hand or two of every tournament...until near enough all my hard earned winnings were stolen away.
It is the first time i have seen that from ACR but saw it all the time at stars where i dont play anymore
BRING BACK NETELLER ACR ASAP PLEASE,the rest of my issues can be sorted with a screen recorder which i am currently working on as my free trial of debut has come to an end.HONESTLY without doubt my results on every site skyrocketed when i started using one,it was like the tide i had been swimming against had turned and i became like a speedboat stringing wins and final tables together with hardly any effort at all.STRAIGHT TRUTH 100% FULLY PROVEN several times now!
Gl at the tables CCer,bring back neteller ASAP please ACR...i really dont want to play anywhere else but its a huge amount of effort to put in for winnings that cant be withdrwn,ty.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,

Thank you

Im absolutely choking they took neteller away,it took me and many others YEARS of sending and re-sending docs to finally get fully verified at neteller.I thoroughly believe they took it away to slow down ease of withdrawls for some time while all the victims set themselves up with one of the options they have.
As for their suicidal $48 minimum visa deposit which their live chat claimed was never a withdrawal option (i could have sworn it was) its just ludicrous.
I prefer playing there to anywhere else but it is looking like ive had my burst of good clean true poker play there and after my last good run was bombarded with timely discons from single tables while others continued unaffected,jackpot spins changing to higher amounts upon pushing register,and of course a string of absolutely impossible true bad beats ,one after the other like a machine gun,often in the first hand or two of every tournament...until near enough all my hard earned winnings were stolen away.
It is the first time i have seen that from ACR but saw it all the time at stars where i dont play anymore
BRING BACK NETELLER ACR ASAP PLEASE,the rest of my issues can be sorted with a screen recorder which i am currently working on as my free trial of debut has come to an end.HONESTLY without doubt my results on every site skyrocketed when i started using one,it was like the tide i had been swimming against had turned and i became like a speedboat stringing wins and final tables together with hardly any effort at all.STRAIGHT TRUTH 100% FULLY PROVEN several times now!
Gl at the tables CCer,bring back neteller ASAP please ACR...i really dont want to play anywhere else but its a huge amount of effort to put in for winnings that cant be withdrwn,ty.
Hi, Neteller has been removed a while ago, the best option to deposit on ACR now is using cryptocurrency and mainly with Bitcoin, the benefits are:

First, it’s the cheapest way to fund your account. With the exception of the minuscule “miner’s fee,” there are no transaction fees whatsoever, it is the fastest way to deposit, it varies from 5 to 40 minutes. Typically, though, you’re looking at just a few minutes.

Bitcoin has quickly become the preferred payment option for players. Not only will you get your money much faster, but you will save considerably by avoiding transaction fees.

You will also have the ability to get withdrawals into your bank account in just a few days for a very small fee.

Find all the information you need here in our website:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/bitcoin-poker/

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was attacked in chat another player. I have a screenshot. Please tell me what sanctions can apply to such players. If there is information on the official site please give me a link because I did not find it myself.

Hi, apologies for the bad experienced on chat while playing, you can report such situations and send directly those screen captures to our CS reps by email to support@americascardroom.eu

They will gladly assist you and will take appropriate actions based on your report. Make sure to add your screen name and the player´s that attacked you too. Thanks for your feedback.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, Neteller has been removed a while ago, the best option to deposit on ACR now is using cryptocurrency and mainly with Bitcoin, the benefits are:

First, it’s the cheapest way to fund your account. With the exception of the minuscule “miner’s fee,” there are no transaction fees whatsoever, it is the fastest way to deposit, it varies from 5 to 40 minutes. Typically, though, you’re looking at just a few minutes.

Bitcoin has quickly become the preferred payment option for players. Not only will you get your money much faster, but you will save considerably by avoiding transaction fees.

You will also have the ability to get withdrawals into your bank account in just a few days for a very small fee.

Oh well,so it be...I shall make thousands instead of hundreds,then it wont hurt so much to pay the $65 fee for bank transfer or whatever that grasp was.I enjoy playing at ACR too much to stop,but next time i get that impossible run of beats discons and other little tricks like every other site seems to do to some scale also...well i might just knock it on the head and call it a day then.And dont bother explaining why or what happened with neteller,its obviously what i said it was because they have avoided answering it and said they were working on getting it back,now we are back to it was removed some time ago....why would you even write those words "it was removed some time ago" is that not what the whole neteller conversation is about???Its certainly not an answer lol
So really its nothing short of antagonistic avoidance of answering the question,
Aaaaaaaanyway,have a great 2020 see u at the other end :)
Oh and of course there were three questions there...numbered...so did you find out if there had been many other complaints about the jackpot spins changing to a higher amount upon regestation,anyway gotta run,got the CC game on at ACR my fav site in 30 mins gl all.

Last edited:
R

rcpeck

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some positive ACR feedback: I had a $15 Venom Steps ticket that I haven't been able to use for weeks because the SNGs never fill up, I asked about options on the chat and they turned that into a general $15 ticket for any tournament. Definitely didn't have to do that, so it was super nice to get a helpful solution.

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips

Why would start a thread and not have an answer to the most obvious issue to that thread?

I asked why not offer NETELLER! not which is the best deposit option!

People who actually support ACR are complaining about major issues and you are avoiding these problems. And hence you started the thread!
ABSURD!:confused::confused::confused::confused::eek::eek:

GL with your business!

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
Today some of cash tables are just randomly closing for no reason? what's up with that?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today some of cash tables are just randomly closing for no reason? what's up with that?

Hi, please send us by private message your screen name and all relevant details to escalate it to the department in charge, for further investigation, appreciate your feedback.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why would start a thread and not have an answer to the most obvious issue to that thread?

I asked why not offer NETELLER! not which is the best deposit option!

People who actually support ACR are complaining about major issues and you are avoiding these problems. And hence you started the thread!
ABSURD!:confused::confused::confused::confused::eek::eek:

GL with your business!
Yes very well said friend.
It seems to me that all sites are grasping for more but trying all tactics to avoid paying out which is nothing new but seems more intensified right now across the board.the whole world in fact,could well be the beginning of the end of this system of things and they all know it lol.gl 2u .

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh well,so it be...I shall make thousands instead of hundreds,then it wont hurt so much to pay the $65 fee for bank transfer or whatever that grasp was.I enjoy playing at ACR too much to stop,but next time i get that impossible run of beats discons and other little tricks like every other site seems to do to some scale also...well i might just knock it on the head and call it a day then.And dont bother explaining why or what happened with neteller,its obviously what i said it was because they have avoided answering it and said they were working on getting it back,now we are back to it was removed some time ago....why would you even write those words "it was removed some time ago" is that not what the whole neteller conversation is about???Its certainly not an answer lol
So really its nothing short of antagonistic avoidance of answering the question,
Aaaaaaaanyway,have a great 2020 see u at the other end :)
Oh and of course there were three questions there...numbered...so did you find out if there had been many other complaints about the jackpot spins changing to a higher amount upon regestation,anyway gotta run,got the CC game on at ACR my fav site in 30 mins gl all.

Hi and thanks so much for replying back, I´m afraid to confirm that for reasons out of our control Neteller is not anymore a deposit option in our website, previously, we were working on a solution but as of now there is not, I cannot confirm this removal will be forever, could be a possibility or not that Neteller back as a deposit method, and we appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Now, regarding your inquiries about Jackpot, I personally sent it over to the department in charge, rest assure that once I get a reply from them, I´ll get in touch with you. As of now I appreciate your loyalty and preference to our poker website, and thanks so much for being so patient while I respond to all your concerns.

In the meantime, wish you the best of luck at the tables!

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley_Poker
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello ACR rep

I have also a 15 dollar venom step ticket which i would like to be converted in either a normal mtt ticket or tournament dollars (i would prefer the second) Could u do that for me? These 15 dollar venom steps never fill up.

Screename: Helllsreal

Thank you!

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR is the biguest sheeter site i have ever played. more tha 15 bad beat in 2 dais,why because i have ever deposited? well guess wath you won get any rake from me,is ok to louse 2 or 3 bads is the variance,but lousin 65 dolar in 2 dais in bad beats is not normal is predetermination,so i get it i will never win untill i deposit,guees wath on not depositing or playing any more there.

J

jasonryan0623

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What is actual name of this website

Status
Not open for further replies.