Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Recently ACR started getting blocked by my Malwarebytes and I can only log in when I turn it off. I don't have this problem with Black chip. I have been playing ACR for years with Malwarebytes on with no problems. I don't like running my computer without virus protection. Can you tell me if there is something I can do?

Hi, please allow me to provide you some useful steps:

Go to task bar or click on the Malwarebytes icon to access
Click on the settings icon
Go to Allow list
Click on Add, Allow a website
Click on Add URL
On the URL blank space add: americascardroom.eu
Click on Done

Now you add our website as a secure URL and you will be able to open the client while Malwarebytes is running.

There are some other useful links with instructions:

https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-3543

https://support.malwarebytes.com/docs/DOC-1130

Truly ope this information help you resolve the issue, if you need further assistance, we will be here to help:)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Malwarebytes blocks ACR on my computer too. Malwarebytes also blocks some ACR webpages.

Hi, please check our previous reply related to this report. Hope it can be helpful.:)

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can my self exclusion from gambling problem ever be reversed i did this when i was on tilt and have regretted it ever since then

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
can my self exclusion from gambling problem ever be reversed i did this when i was on tilt and have regretted it ever since then

Hi thanks for your concern, we take self exclusion and gambling problem reports very serious, and I´m afraid it cannot be reversed, I hope you can understand and I wish you the best on your future endeavors.

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
More than 2 months I am waiting for added cash prize for CC 3.30 1st place.What to do?I was playing from BCP poker client.

C

chuckycheese

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi thanks for your concern, we take self exclusion and gambling problem reports very serious, and I´m afraid it cannot be reversed, I hope you can understand and I wish you the best on your future endeavors.
i do understand and thanks for responding i said some bad things about acr i still think you have one of the best sites out there
disregard my other posts i would del ete them if i knew how to

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Vova,

I am thinking that this has nothing to do with ACR and you have to be paid out from CardsChat. You should contact a friendly moderator.

Cheers,
Brian :icon_sunn
Hi Brian,

I have already asked Hughblair and he answered that added prize is paid from poker room.
Now I am confused.:confused:

Regards
Vovan

Bricxjo

Bricxjo

Just some happy guy
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi Brian,

I have already asked Hughblair and he answered that added prize is paid from poker room.

Regards
Vovan
Oh, I think Hugh would know. So you should listen to him. Sorry.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Brian,

Regards
Vovan

If you don't have a tracking program like PokerTracker you should take screen shots of the tournament lobby and payout. Also, it's a good idea to take screen shots of your account details.

Jdjakubisin

Jdjakubisin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
4th Attempt, looking to hear from the experienced if they still play here...

If anyone has any experience with tourney cancellations in the money, I wouldn't mind hearing from you.

A PLO tourney froze on me while deep in the money, and would not reconnect but to the tourney lobby regardless of how many times I logged in and out of the application hopping to revive the connection. The leaderboard was as follows:

1st) callitall w/ 205298
2nd) Myself w/ 76446
3rd) makeitreign w/ 65385
4th) BBULL3T w/ 42871

According to WPN's T&C (as I could not find a refference in AmericasCardroom.eu's T&C) everyone should be paid for the last place still standing when in in the money (as we were) and the remainder of the prize pool should be distributed according to the share of chips in play remaining.

389,994 chips disregarding the pot between hands. I'll allow a margin of error there, as all I could see was the lobby. 76446/389,994= 19.6%

Total prize pool was $91.20. Subtract (4x$9.10) paid for 4th place, we have $91.20-36.40= $54.80.

$54.80x19.6%= $10.74 I believe I am due.

General Info
Chat start time Fri, 17 Jan 2020 09:37:47 -0500 GMTChat end time Fri, 17 Jan 2020 09:51:05 -0500 GMTDuration (actual chatting time) 00:13:17Operator Nathan C

Chat Transcript
Info: Thank you for choosing to chat with us. An agent will be with you shortly.
Info: Hi there, my name is Nathan C,what can I help you with today?
Nathan C: Hello, my name is Nathan C, can I have your username please?

JD: JD JAKUBISIN
Nathan C:
How can I assist you today?

JD: This happened Monday... A PLO ON DEMAND of the ref number in subject line was stopped and would not recconect. I was in 2nd place with 76,446 chips, I would close and return to your app and the lobby would have the same listing, not being able to reconnect to the game. I was paid for 4th place $9.10 as there were 4 people left, but 2nd place was due $27.30, $18.20 more than I was compensated.
JD: I still have not been compensated in any way. According to your schedule for this situation in your t&c, I am due 19.6% of the remaining prize pool in excess of the $9.10 paid for fourth place to each of the remaining players who were IN THE MONEY...
JD: The next day, Tuesday, I was told 24-48 hours.
JD: Hello?
Nathan C:
Yeah I am here

JD: I recognize your name... Hello again
Nathan C:
I understand you did receive the money $9.10 from the table. I am aware that even though the system provides the refund automatically of the place you were in, it can take more time for completely refunds to be provided, (chip counts). What I will do is to forward the case to the team that review this cases so it can be check within the day and to see if this process may be expedited but in this case we will need to give it some time

JD: I have no choice but to go to the cardschat rep now and make this public.
JD: You've left me like that a third time now
JD: Have a good day

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi i have a question about the loyalty program. The first medal off achivement is worth it 750 CP but i can exchange 100 CP for 1 dolar,so iff i exchange 100 CP they will still count for medal off achivement or will restard the marker?

M

moosepaw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure where to put suggestions for ACR, but I'll try here.

Enable the Previous Hand replay to set notes of players. Or allow setting notes of players who recently left the table.

Too many times I can't label someone as a fish in these freerolls because they exit out so quickly.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If anyone has any experience with tourney cancellations in the money, I wouldn't mind hearing from you.

A PLO tourney froze on me while deep in the money, and would not reconnect but to the tourney lobby regardless of how many times I logged in and out of the application hopping to revive the connection. The leaderboard was as follows:

1st) callitall w/ 205298
2nd) Myself w/ 76446
3rd) makeitreign w/ 65385
4th) BBULL3T w/ 42871

According to WPN's T&C (as I could not find a refference in AmericasCardroom.eu's T&C) everyone should be paid for the last place still standing when in in the money (as we were) and the remainder of the prize pool should be distributed according to the share of chips in play remaining.

389,994 chips disregarding the pot between hands. I'll allow a margin of error there, as all I could see was the lobby. 76446/389,994= 19.6%

Total prize pool was $91.20. Subtract (4x$9.10) paid for 4th place, we have $91.20-36.40= $54.80.

$54.80x19.6%= $10.74 I believe I am due.

General Info
Chat start time Fri, 17 Jan 2020 09:37:47 -0500 GMTChat end time Fri, 17 Jan 2020 09:51:05 -0500 GMTDuration (actual chatting time) 00:13:17Operator Nathan C

Chat Transcript
Info: Thank you for choosing to chat with us. An agent will be with you shortly.
Info: Hi there, my name is Nathan C,what can I help you with today?
Nathan C: Hello, my name is Nathan C, can I have your username please?

JD: JD JAKUBISIN
Nathan C:
How can I assist you today?

JD: This happened Monday... A PLO ON DEMAND of the ref number in subject line was stopped and would not recconect. I was in 2nd place with 76,446 chips, I would close and return to your app and the lobby would have the same listing, not being able to reconnect to the game. I was paid for 4th place $9.10 as there were 4 people left, but 2nd place was due $27.30, $18.20 more than I was compensated.
JD: I still have not been compensated in any way. According to your schedule for this situation in your t&c, I am due 19.6% of the remaining prize pool in excess of the $9.10 paid for fourth place to each of the remaining players who were IN THE MONEY...
JD: The next day, Tuesday, I was told 24-48 hours.
JD: Hello?
Nathan C:
Yeah I am here

JD: I recognize your name... Hello again
Nathan C:
I understand you did receive the money $9.10 from the table. I am aware that even though the system provides the refund automatically of the place you were in, it can take more time for completely refunds to be provided, (chip counts). What I will do is to forward the case to the team that review this cases so it can be check within the day and to see if this process may be expedited but in this case we will need to give it some time

JD: I have no choice but to go to the cardschat rep now and make this public.
JD: You've left me like that a third time now
JD: Have a good day
Hi,

Thanks a lot for bringing this into our attention.

I have already escalated your case to our Customer Service Supervisors Team, they take between 24-72 hours to provide us with a reply/resolution.

Your time, patience and understanding are highly appreciated.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley_Poker
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Acr-Rep

Under sound settings, there is a option "user turn". Since the launch of the new software a few months ago, this sound no more works i have the checkbox checked 100%.

I really liked this sound and it helped me a lot when action was on me.
"User turn", the other sound for make you aware when action is on you, is a very bad tune and annoying as hell.

Would be great if you could send this two issues to the tech team:

-"begin turn"=not working

-"user turn"=annoying as fk.

Thanks and greetings.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok thats it,enough is enough.
#1.What the hell happened to neteller and why does live chat say they are planning on getting it back but have no time from....this is garbage,you have taken away a simple and fully functional option meaning many players like myself need to send all our personal docs to yet another crowd or pay $65 for a bank wire or some other garbage...its freakin criminal!!!
Get neteller back ASAP,or if its going to break you giving players a fair run and fair options...get out of the game!
Min visa deposit of $48USD is pathetic ,unwarranted and unacceptable considering it is not a withdrawl option.
#2.These absolute BS discons that are happening at crucial times while other ACR tables are still playing without disruption is blatantly corrupt and unacceptable.This is happening at times that are too specific and crucial to be any type of glitch or coincidence,totally manufactured ,part of the programm..UNACCEPTABLE...how can 1 table be disconnected at crucial vital tournament winning times while im still playing hands to completion without menace on other tables...GARBAGE!!!
#3.I had a good trouble free run for a couple of days but was not able to withdraw some of my much needed funds due to previous options being taken away...coincidentally followed by what is now the second day running of EXTREME TRUE BAD BEATS...as usual this is completely manufactured by a very clever programm and would never in a million years happen in real poker...NEVER TO THIS EXTREME...NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

I have had nothing but praise for ACR up until this point and have stated many times it is my most trusted site,I am absolutely gutted and disgusted to say that has all changed now.
All that aside it wouldve been my regular deposit site weekly if it were not for the pathetic minimum deposit via visa $48USD...
If you want more volume and deposits drop it to $10 like partypoker did for their customers some years ago.
I would very much like to see neteller back as it was and would appreciate it if the blatant disconnections that only happen on one table at crucial times while others continue normally,is looked into AND THOROUGHLY EXPLAINED HERE,by your tech team.
I am again absolutely gutted ,saddened and disgusted to say that ACR is no longer to be referred to as my favorite site and have finally seen what many others have complained about which makes it now the same as all the others.
Oh and 1 more thing,i would like two $10 refunds for the spins games i played that switched back to $10 after i clearly clicked the $2 option complete with the little green tick...this has happened 4 times in 3 days but i realised it and stopped in time two of those times...you can clearly see the green tick go from the $2 option to the $10 option as you push enter or register...again this is UNACCEPTABLE.....please either refund me at least 1 of the 2 $10 spins entries that were taken wrongfully,do not please ask for times or dates or tornament numbers because i will not waste a further second on it,either refund it or dont,end of story!!!!!!!!So much for my favorite site huh?Thanks!

E

ejsch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Rep:

I believe that ACR Winning Poker Network has been hacked into. The cards are deliberately being dealt favoring certain players, including hole cards as well as the community cards.
i agree but i think all sites are the same.thats why i never put money in them. just play in freerolls till i get money than lose it in games lol.

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
red x

What does red x over player mean ??

Jdjakubisin

Jdjakubisin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As for me, I will be fair...

As the situation would be resolved, I will promise to post the response to the situation.

However, should I never post again assume nothing has changed and I will never deposit to your site again and advise anyone else to do the same. It was only a $7.70 tourney but it is apparent that $54 was confiscated by ACR and no one can explain. I was involved in other tourneys that day, some simultaneously, and experienced no other such delays. I would see no reason to escalate the stakes should this get no resolution.
Hi,

Thanks a lot for bringing this into our attention.

I have already escalated your case to our Customer Service Supervisors Team, they take between 24-72 hours to provide us with a reply/resolution.

Your time, patience and understanding are highly appreciated.

Jdjakubisin

Jdjakubisin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NOTE THIS

See my other recent posts, I actually did as the rep suggested first and nothing has happened. It does not matter who sends you where, you can expect this not to have a resolution for over a week regardless of what is said. Maybe none at all...

Due to recent technical difficulties some game-play has been interrupted. All credits to affected players should be complete as of now.

If you are due to a refund and did not received yet, based in our T & C refunds policy, please be so kind and contact directly with the CS department so they can assist you with the refunds. Make sure to provide them your screenname and the tournament ID or hand ID or full name of the tournaments affected.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And so it continues...just sat out for 12-15 minswaiting for something worth pushing with,seeing as everything i play gets hammered...then i caught some cards in the small blind and sat in ...no problem,pushed all in at my turn ...nothing happens....oh then i get disconnected...great stuff...just too fabulous for words...have a nice day.

BUSB0Y

BUSB0Y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in-depth ACR Review

Especially good read if you're new to ACR (this is the article I wish I had read before I started). The one thing I am lacking is specific interactions with customer service. For me, that's a good thing, because when a poker site works perfectly, you rarely need to contact customer service, which is my case. https://clubdegen.com/americas-cardroom-review/

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I knew the edit would disappear when i tried to post so i copied the whole thing first :p
And so it continues...just sat out for 12-15 minswaiting for something worth pushing with,seeing as everything i play gets hammered...then i caught some cards in the small blind and sat in ...no problem,pushed all in at my turn ...nothing happens....oh then i get disconnected...great stuff...just too fabulous for words...have a nice day.
Ok so im very sorry i won $16 for 2nd in a twitch freeroll and turned it into $230 over a couple of days and im very sorry i created whatever 300 points equals in rake over that time,im very very sorry you had to put me on the bad beats program for two going on three days to get most of it back,i can assure you you can rest now knowing that i wont be spending anymore of my balance or creating anymore rake...oh and im very sorry for creating lots of rake for you when i had my big win by staking other players...yeah sorry about that.I will stick to freerolls if it makes you happier and withdraw what funds i have through neteller if you ever get it back like you say you are but have no time frame...until then have a super brilliant year ...thanks again!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Acr-Rep

Under sound settings, there is a option "user turn". Since the launch of the new software a few months ago, this sound no more works i have the checkbox checked 100%.

I really liked this sound and it helped me a lot when action was on me.
"User turn", the other sound for make you aware when action is on you, is a very bad tune and annoying as hell.

Would be great if you could send this two issues to the tech team:

-"begin turn"=not working

-"user turn"=annoying as fk.

Thanks and greetings.
Hi nairolph87,

Thanks much for the time taken to post this.

I have already escalated your case to our Tech/Dev Team for further review.

There is going to be a Scheduled Downtime at the end of this month. Hopefully these should get covered then.

Enjoy your day lots!

icon6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.