skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
suggestion

Hi Everyone!

This thread is for answering any of your questions or concerns, so feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to assist you.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make sure your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

You can inquire about topics like:
  • Customer Support
  • Withdrawals
  • Deposits
  • Tournaments
  • General inquires
We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff
I would like a suggestion from you to create a tournament with game points ..

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Down for UNSCHEDULED MAINTENANCE

Okay so I checked twitter and they are down for unscheduled maintenance. Anyone that was either registered in a tournament that had not started or was already playing in one should check out the following link for the ACR Policies for what happens in this situation:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/tournaments/rules/

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah just tried to log myself because I hadn't played there since before Christmas largely because of the holidays and family, and I wanted to make sure it didn't need updates etc. so I could jump into the CC freeroll later, .. it would not even let me get that far .. said I was logging from a new device which it isn't .. it is the one I usually play there from, and have now for a couple a years ... so I went checked my email verified my account again .. it actually worked, I was logged in for a minute then it crashed and now I can't get back lol ... so not even going to think about it again just try it again later after they ninja fix whatever they broke ... you get used to them .. if you want to play there ...

Miguel Chacon

Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
down again tipically on ACR I thought it was my internet lol :(

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Prompt only I hung all the tournaments? If all that when I fix it?

F

futureballoon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Used a ticket for a tournament

Hi, I used a ticket for a tournament earlier today and it successfully registered me for the tournament. Unfortunately there were issues with ACR at the time and I was unable to load the table. According to the live help chat, they said that the tournament would be cancelled in 30 minutes then refunded.

The tournament was indeed cancelled but I have not received the refund. When can I expect this refund by? Or better yet, when should I contact support again if the ticket is not in my account?

Thanks!

zippo5667

zippo5667

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
comment

Me to wild there games seem to be better then other card rooms. :cool:

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I remember when ACR first started out. Now looking back an seen how much they have grown through the years. An it still my favorite poker site to play at,

Me to wild there games seem to be better then other card rooms. :cool:

We are so happy to hear such warm words, we work hard to improve every day all player´s poker gaming experience, thanks for choosing us and wish you guys the best of luck at the tables:cool::);)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I used a ticket for a tournament earlier today and it successfully registered me for the tournament. Unfortunately there were issues with ACR at the time and I was unable to load the table. According to the live help chat, they said that the tournament would be cancelled in 30 minutes then refunded.

The tournament was indeed cancelled but I have not received the refund. When can I expect this refund by? Or better yet, when should I contact support again if the ticket is not in my account?

Thanks!

Hi, to further look into your case, please send us a private message with yous scree name and the tournament Id number or name, that way we can follow up alongside with our CS reps. Waiting to help you as soon as possible.

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HI,,, I was just wondering if you could pass this suggestion along as I've been trying to ask a ACR to bring back some of these games for years but I don't ever seem to get any response anymore:(

I Love Plo8 tourneys,, !! small buy ins some guarentee,,,...... we used to have more of these but now we don't anymore... in the evening time there is one 50 Cent plo8 tournament with no guarantee it's really hardly worth playing for hours and hours LOL in that one tho

We used to have a $2 evening plo8 tournament and they raised that 1 to 5:50 now

There are some dollar regular PLO tournaments ,,,there are a few in the evening West Coast time..... I wish they could bring back a couple plo8 tourneys tho,,with this type of buyin even if small guarantee,, just like they have in the regular PLO tourneys....... they even have a stud dollar tournament in the evening but.. I'm sure if they have that they could surely bring just a few plo8 tourneys back also.. STILL hoping..... ty for all ur help and info!!!!:):)

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's down so so so often boys and girls… ACR could you please do something with these eternal technical problems?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HI,,, I was just wondering if you could pass this suggestion along as I've been trying to ask a ACR to bring back some of these games for years but I don't ever seem to get any response anymore:(

I Love Plo8 tourneys,, !! small buy ins some guarentee,,,...... we used to have more of these but now we don't anymore... in the evening time there is one 50 Cent plo8 tournament with no guarantee it's really hardly worth playing for hours and hours LOL in that one tho

We used to have a $2 evening plo8 tournament and they raised that 1 to 5:50 now

There are some dollar regular PLO tournaments ,,,there are a few in the evening West Coast time..... I wish they could bring back a couple plo8 tourneys tho,,with this type of buyin even if small guarantee,, just like they have in the regular PLO tourneys....... they even have a stud dollar tournament in the evening but.. I'm sure if they have that they could surely bring just a few plo8 tourneys back also.. STILL hoping..... ty for all ur help and info!!!!:):)

Hi, first of all thank you for your preference with ACR, I will personally send your valuable feedback and suggestions to our tournaments team, wish you the best of luck at the tables :):):)

rrickir

rrickir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, first of all thank you for your preference with ACR, I will personally send your valuable feedback and suggestions to our tournaments team, wish you the best of luck at the tables :):):)

Thank you!!!!! Maybe your suggestion won't fall on deaf ears like mine has for the last two years I've been trying to ask they always say we will pass on the suggestion LOL so just thought I might try in this thread thanks again very much appreciate it!!,:):)

zippo5667

zippo5667

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Down

ACR Rep is there a reason why we don't have 10 dollar free rolls. TY

Last edited:
jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm really disrespect this room! I played Blitz poker and my table crashed, money does not return to the balance. Saporty shift responsibility to each other. Frankly bullied by their incopetence. The are can't do anything during the day.

freeringo

freeringo

2019-20-21-24 League Champs
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Recently ACR started getting blocked by my Malwarebytes and I can only log in when I turn it off. I don't have this problem with Black chip. I have been playing ACR for years with Malwarebytes on with no problems. I don't like running my computer without virus protection. Can you tell me if there is something I can do?

Beardownman

Beardownman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cyclones

Any news on the Venom Cyclones that you started before Christmas or have they been scrapped?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR Rep is there a reason why we don't have 10 dollar free rolls. TY

Hi,I have sent your inquiry to the tournaments team and they added again:)

Thanks for your preference with us and wish you the best of luck at the tables;)

ACR Rep :top:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm really disrespect this room! I played Blitz poker and my table crashed, money does not return to the balance. Saporty shift responsibility to each other. Frankly bullied by their incopetence. The are can't do anything during the day.

Due to recent technical difficulties some game-play has been interrupted. All credits to affected players should be complete as of now.

If you are due to a refund and did not received yet, based in our T & C refunds policy, please be so kind and contact directly with the CS department so they can assist you with the refunds. Make sure to provide them your screenname and the tournament ID or hand ID or full name of the tournaments affected.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Recently ACR started getting blocked by my Malwarebytes and I can only log in when I turn it off. I don't have this problem with Black chip. I have been playing ACR for years with Malwarebytes on with no problems. I don't like running my computer without virus protection. Can you tell me if there is something I can do?

Malwarebytes blocks ACR on my computer too. Malwarebytes also blocks some ACR webpages.

Status
Not open for further replies.