Not open for further replies.
MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
30 days to release is correct. What you release will be deducted from you rakeback bonus. Let’s say you pay $75 in rake that week and you redeem $25 for the blitz bonus. Acr will deduct $25 from the rakeback bonus. Your rakeback bonus for the week would be base on $50 in rake payed. Hope that makes sense.

Yea. It does. Doesn’t sound like much of a bonus.

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you play a lot I guess it would benefit you. If you are a microstakes player it will be hard to release much of the bonus.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you play a lot I guess it would benefit you. If you are a microstakes player it will be hard to release much of the bonus.

Yea, unfortunately on the challenge I’m running up from nothing so playing micro blitz, on $60 I’ll be happy if I unlock $25 lol

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea, unfortunately on the challenge I’m running up from nothing so playing micro blitz, on $60 I’ll be happy if I unlock $25 lol
I didn’t opt in cause I would be lucky to unlock $25 and I have a first deposit bonus that unlocks at a better rate than the blitz bonus and I have 60 days to clear it. Good luck on your grind.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn’t opt in cause I would be lucky to unlock $25 and I have a first deposit bonus that unlocks at a better rate than the blitz bonus and I have 60 days to clear it. Good luck on your grind.

You to! Thanks for all the helpful info.

zippo5667

zippo5667

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'vedone everything yall said still cant find the weekly passwords it sends me to Debi page.i can get them on the weekend for ACR I won 2.60 lastnight. TY

Last edited:
Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
are their any players from Belarus, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia (and Russia) that post here? ...
I didn't think so, because they are all bots!
who's with me?!

Not too sure about Lithuania but other countries you named are well-presented here in Cardchat therefore your argument is so true :) ...

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just to get a clarification, How do you get/use 875 AP's? Is getting Ap's any harder for people that have rake back? What is an AP?

Hi, let me explain how this works, AP are the points used to released the bonuses, you get 5.5 AP for each $1 in rake, you can find more details in our website:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/play-poker-for-real-money/getting-a-bonus/

Now, in regards to your second question, Ap´s are awarded exactly the same either if you are in the Rakeback or the Elite reward system, that´s why we are counting these points in separate reports, for further details your can follow the information on our website relate to Blitz promotion:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/poker-reload-bonus/

Thanks for choosing us:)

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'vedone everything yall said still cant find the weekly passwords it sends me to Debi page.i can get them on the weekend for ACR I won 2.60 lastnight. TY
You need 75+ posts to qualify for the weekly free rolls.

zippo5667

zippo5667

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well I sure will try to get 75 post ty sickthis

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Tammy, availability on deposit methods depend on many factors such as location (country, state), security measures, etc. You can check your deposit methods now and if you need an specific one or have any doubt or either need further assistance, please send me a private message and I will be more than happy to assist you:) We are here to help all our valuable players just as you are ;)

Would I be able to PM as well regarding this? I had all my bank options removed when I joined but really do not like the Crypto method, especially if needing to go through an exchange first and then another wallet site. It also means if you see a game starting within a couple of hours the exchanges may take to long to deposit. I live in the UK and use bank cards on other sites.

Thanks.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would I be able to PM as well regarding this? I had all my bank options removed when I joined but really do not like the Crypto method, especially if needing to go through an exchange first and then another wallet site. It also means if you see a game starting within a couple of hours the exchanges may take to long to deposit. I live in the UK and use bank cards on other sites.

Thanks.

Hi, please contact us by private message with your screen name and we will further review alongside with our CS department in charge of deposits / withdrawals.

B

BrewCrewWI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe here I can get an answer?

I'd like to post a hand replay from ACR. How do I do that to this forum?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe here I can get an answer?

I'd like to post a hand replay from ACR. How do I do that to this forum?

Hi, how do you like to post that hand replay ? By link or a YouTube video ? so we can provide you steps.

paisley

paisley

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well now it's the 10th and I earned approximately 725 points, which qualifies me for $20 in bonus money. I mistakenly thought that this meant I would be able to go to the bonus page today and release that money. But oh no, now I have to do a play thru to get.
To me that's like a double "play thru" for one bonus. Which IMO sucks donkey balls! Add to that the fact that none of this "play thru" information is in the emails you sent out. Which also IMO is plain deceptive.
My assumption about any gambling bonuses is that they are there to attract players and then reward them for their continued play. Apparently not on ACR.
Yes, I will post this on the official ACR thread as well. I'm sure the Rep will respond typically with, "the information was on our website". This just means, "tough shit" in customer service speak.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well now it's the 10th and I earned approximately 725 points, which qualifies me for $20 in bonus money. I mistakenly thought that this meant I would be able to go to the bonus page today and release that money. But oh no, now I have to do a play thru to get.
To me that's like a double "play thru" for one bonus. Which IMO sucks donkey balls! Add to that the fact that none of this "play thru" information is in the emails you sent out. Which also IMO is plain deceptive.
My assumption about any gambling bonuses is that they are there to attract players and then reward them for their continued play. Apparently not on ACR.
Yes, I will post this on the official ACR thread as well. I'm sure the Rep will respond typically with, "the information was on our website". This just means, "tough shit" in customer service speak.
Hi, please send us your screen name and registered email address so that we get to escalate your case to our Customer Service Supervisors Team.

F

futureballoon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
couple of newbie questions

Hi had a few questions about ACR, figured I'd just lump them all into one message.

1) Is there a website explaining what BIG10 is?
2) After winning a Venom step 4 ticket ($50 + $5.01), am I able to use this for the Big10 $4k GTP KO 8 Max?
3) 8 Max does that just mean 8 people maximum at any given table?
4) Is there a thread that has an explanation of the acronyms used in the titles of the games? for example PLO8? Or SNG?
5) what are all these "MOSS" tournaments?

Thanks!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi had a few questions about ACR, figured I'd just lump them all into one message.

1) Is there a website explaining what BIG10 is?
2) After winning a Venom step 4 ticket ($50 + $5.01), am I able to use this for the Big10 $4k GTP KO 8 Max?
3) 8 Max does that just mean 8 people maximum at any given table?
4) Is there a thread that has an explanation of the acronyms used in the titles of the games? for example PLO8? Or SNG?
5) what are all these "MOSS" tournaments?

Thanks!
Hi, thanks a lot for your questions. Here are the answers:
  1. Sadly there is no site explaining the Big10, however, it is an old promotion that we used to offer, and decided to keep. We do have several Big10 Tourneys running daily.
  2. Yes, you are correct. If you see the extra cent $0.01 on a ticket and on the buy-in then you are more than good to go to use it in any Tournament which has this extra cent on the buy-in. In fact, this was done to encourage our players to use the Venom accumulated tickets.
    icon10.gif
  3. Correct, again 8max means that 8 people maximum at any given table.
    icon7.gif
  4. Regrettably, there is still not a place for acronyms, here are some of the most commonly used.***
  5. The Mini Online Super Series is the 1st out of 3 Tournament Series.
MOSS (Mini Online Super Series): February 9th to 16th
OSS (Online Super Series): February 17th to March 1st

BOSS (Bigger Online Super Series): March 2nd to 8th

***List of acronyms:
  • PLO8 - Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo
  • PLO - Pot Limit Omaha
  • SNG - Sit and Go
  • GTD - Guaranteed
  • SSS - Satellite Super Series
  • NLO8 - No Limit Omaha Hi/Lo
  • SKO - Super KnockOut
  • MDS - Million Dollar Sunday
  • OD - On Demand
  • ME - Main Event
  • HTSS - Hyper Turbo Super Stack
  • HTMS - Hyper Turbo Mega Stack
  • 8-Max
  • 6-Max
I trust you find this helpful, but if further assistance/clarification is required, feel free to reach out again to us.
:cool:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Still waiting on the reply.
The only way for you to share a hand from our Poker Client would be if you record it with your mobile or if you use a software to record your computer screen, then you will be able to share a hand from us in this Forum.

Do apologize for the late reply, but we needed to investigate with a couple of teams to see if this was feasible from our Poker App.

Thanks a lot for your understanding and for your patience.
icon14.gif

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is anyone else having an issue registering for buy-in tournaments today? I can register for freerolls and private tournaments but every time I try to buy in I get an error message stating:

Your request has been interrupted, please contact support for further information. :mad:

MMaki1981

MMaki1981

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is anyone else having an issue registering for buy-in tournaments today? I can register for freerolls and private tournaments but every time I try to buy in I get an error message stating:

Your request has been interrupted, please contact support for further information. :mad:

Now I can't even play the freeroll I was registered for :(

Status
Not open for further replies.