Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know I've asked about this before, but just a follow up... Any word on when PKO's will be making there way to ACR?

Hi, sadly we cannot provide you an ETA, rest assure that once PKO´s are available, we will post it on all our social media channels, thanks for choosing us:)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mr. ACR Rep, I would like to know If I can transfer money from my ACR account to my Black Chip poker account with the p2p method? Thanks. :D

Also:

You have to tremove that trump option!

Hi, as of now this is not an option, you will need to cash out your balance on ACR first and later deposit on your BCP account, thanks for your understanding.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Out of nowhere today MalwareBytes started blocking ACR... I had to make an exception for ACR to get it to work. Could you pass on to your tech department please.

-Blocked Website Details-
Malicious Website: 1
, C:\AmericasCardroom\AmericasCardroom.exe, Blocked, -1, -1, 0.0.0

-Website Data-
Category: RiskWare
Domain: play.americascardroom.eu
IP Address: 104.16.209.45
Port: 64681
Type: Outbound
File: C:\AmericasCardroom\AmericasCardroom.exe

I highly appreciate this report, it has been sent to our techs and they are currently looking into this to further investigate it.

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When will the AP points system start working again so we know how much of a bonus we have cleared?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Out of nowhere today MalwareBytes started blocking ACR... I had to make an exception for ACR to get it to work. Could you pass on to your tech department please.

-Blocked Website Details-
Malicious Website: 1
, C:\AmericasCardroom\AmericasCardroom.exe, Blocked, -1, -1, 0.0.0

-Website Data-
Category: RiskWare
Domain: play.americascardroom.eu
IP Address: 104.16.209.45
Port: 64681
Type: Outbound
File: C:\AmericasCardroom\AmericasCardroom.exe
Hi, following up with this.

Our Development/Tech Team already had a look at your concern, and here is what they answered:

"It’s probably due to the MalwareBytes policy change since there was no update to a client recently. The best thing that we could do is contact MalwareBytes and ask them to add ACR in their waitlist."

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When will the AP points system start working again so we know how much of a bonus we have cleared?
As you are aware, we have our reward section under maintenance reason why the AP are not getting updated yet. Please be sure that as soon as this section is back up, the system will then update all the generated points.
icon14.gif

P

pepomjp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Avatar in the center of the table

I was playing at acr table and an avatar appeared at the center of the table and I was unable to see the cards. Anybody know why this happend?

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Are there plans in place to fix the ongoing bugs in the software since the big update?

Simple things like your table popping back up when your turn comes even after prefolding preflop. It's annoying enough that I refuse to play on your site when multi-tabling with another site open.
I didn't see a reply to this, it also happens to me, also another minor thing is that chat regularly stops working then comes back after a while, and there's still no observer chat.

:top:

P

pepomjp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no

you cant use both users at the same time

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are there plans in place to fix the ongoing bugs in the software since the big update?

Simple things like your table popping back up when your turn comes even after pre-folding preflop. It's annoying enough that I refuse to play on your site when multi-tabling with another site open.
I didn't see a reply to this, it also happens to me, also another minor thing is that chat regularly stops working then comes back after a while, and there's still no observer chat.

:top:
Thanks a lot for bringing your concerns to the table.

In order for our Developers to review in-depth, there is some information required from you, you may send it via Private Message, please.

1. User name / Screen name
2. Registered email address
3. A detailed explanation of the issue/bug
4. Screen captures or videos showing the issue/bug

I am really looking forward to reading from you soon.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR Rep, are you saying the developers don't know the tables pop up after a player has auto folded?

A

aMazing33

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
ZA
Chips
Please post the CardsChat signup link for ACR. Only found the Blackchip poker one. Tia��

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi , ACR Rep.
It was a good year for ACR for sure. Lots of nice improvements.
But you still can make people more happy =)
So the question is -
I won a seat through qualifier for this tournament (Twitch Tournament Of Champions)
https://gyazo.com/145bf000e76b1a4b7e56f1312ad24a70

https://gyazo.com/43e14afc5995cca405e611cb507764fb

So the question is about, is it possible to make more people in the money, right now it,s 12 prize places, is it possible to make more places in the money?
You know, soon it,s a New Year,s eve and i,m pretty sure, that you can make lots of people to be Happy, if you can make more prize places =)
It,s about 7 hours till the tourney start, maybe already too late, but need to ask anyway. Maybe it,s still not too late. Thx anyway =).

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi , ACR Rep.
It was a good year for ACR for sure. Lots of nice improvements.
But you still can make people more happy =)
So the question is -
I won a seat through qualifier for this tournament (Twitch Tournament Of Champions)
https://gyazo.com/145bf000e76b1a4b7e56f1312ad24a70

https://gyazo.com/43e14afc5995cca405e611cb507764fb

So the question is about, is it possible to make more people in the money, right now it,s 12 prize places, is it possible to make more places in the money?
You know, soon it,s a New Year,s eve and i,m pretty sure, that you can make lots of people to be Happy, if you can make more prize places =)
It,s about 7 hours till the tourney start, maybe already too late, but need to ask anyway. Maybe it,s still not too late. Thx anyway =).

Hi, first of all, thanks for reaching us with your suggestions, regarding this tournament, I´m afraid that since the prizes were already announced and no more entries are possible, we cannot change the prize structure now. Our tourneys pay from 12% to 20% in most cases and this tourney is almost paying 20%, which is close to the maximum.

We highly appreciate your feedback and definitively will send it to our game developers, thanks for choosing us, and wish you the best of luck at the tables! :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you do the blitz bonus builder does the bonus timeframe start at the end of the 10 days or can you delay the start of the bonus? I am already in the middle of bonus that takes 60 days.

zippo5667

zippo5667

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what's the best hand to start with.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you do the blitz bonus builder does the bonus timeframe start at the end of the 10 days or can you delay the start of the bonus? I am already in the middle of bonus that takes 60 days.

The first 10 days you define how big the bonus will be by playing only Blitz. Then, you get to release it. If you have already another active bonus, the points that you earn will be divided equally between both bonuses. You are able to pause of of the bonuses if you prefer, to prioritize the release of one of them.

I hope this information is helpful to you, best luck with the bonus! :

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what's the best hand to start with.

In Texas Hold'em, the best starting pocket hand is Pocket Aces, no question. The probability of winning with pocket aces is 31.36% in a full ring table, assuming all players stay in until the end (obviously it will increase the more players fold).

:icon_stud:ah4::ac4:

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Respected ACR Rep please help me . I reinstalled windows . Now I can't go into a poker client ! I get this response from my client . You have logget in from a new device . a verification email has been sent to your email account . No letter comes to the post office ! With respect wlad20082009 . Sorry the email came but got into spam ! Unfortunately, I noticed it too late . I didn't get to the tournament . I enter the poker client freely .

Last edited:
shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Got the blitz email, Activated for the blitz opt in etc played 250+ hands and nothing.. maybe it takse awhile to update or somethings fishy but i dont seem this promotion going very well... waste of time

O

Opstackola

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Unexpected complications 😒

I was going to get around to this sooner or later but it happened on me tonight so I might as well put something on here about it.
I had some problems making a deposit today and wasn't able to play much last night when I wanted to. When I called support they told me that it was through no fault of my own but something happened in transition or on their end and that I would just have to wait until later.
They told me that it would eventually be deposited to my account but they couldn't even work me in a bonus for a few dollars or anything.
Being how even they said it wasn't my fault and they couldnt speed up the process for me or even comp me a few dollars so I could play I was a little upset about the situation. I believe that's bad customer service on their end to say the least.
I wanted to ask if y'all had problems depositing or withdrawing like that often? I use Americas cardroom now. I haven't tried many of them though. Are there better sites?

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jackpot Freerolls

Hi,to all at partypoker,wishing you a prosperous happy and healthy new year.
I see there is a Jackpot Freeroll tourney advertised for start in a couple of hours ,with password...but it doesnt appear to be available in lobby.Any info please?
Im guessing they may have been discontinued?

Status
Not open for further replies.