Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will th blitz promo affect my normal rakeback?

Hi, this promotion will take into consideration only Blitz poker, therefore your Rakeback accumulation and calculation remain the same, for more details you can check the Terms and conditions of this promotion.

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you qualify for the acr first deposit bonus if you have played in the CC freerolls?

P

Psycho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a great day of Sunday poker today on ACR. I really enjoy a lot of their sponsored team and the streamers.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you qualify for the acr first deposit bonus if you have played in the CC freerolls?

Hi, If you have never deposited in our site and never enjoy the first deposit bonus, yes, you can claim it, even if you´ve played the CC freerolls :)

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does acr have a mobile App? I didn’t see anything about it on their website.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does acr have a mobile app? I didn’t see anything about it on their website.

As of now we only have a web mobile version, our developers still working on a full mobile app, thanks for your understanding and for choosing us:)

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As of now we only have a web mobile version, our developers still working on a full mobile app, thanks for your understanding and for choosing us:)
What is a web mobile version? What do you need to play on it? I’m on my ipad and I can’t find a way to login to my acct.

Last edited:
P

Psycho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just want to say props on the awesome job over the years ACRRep

You guys continue to impress me month after month with the new updates, innovations and promotions that you come up with.

I firmly believe that ACR is now a top 2 poker room online and wouldn't be suprised if they're able to take the top spot over the next 5-10 years.

Keep up the great work!

W

Wiflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Venom qualifiers are still running?

Why are the venom steps tournaments still running? I didn't see a final tournament listed. I thought that big series just ended.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Those links are not working for some reason. But I'll try to go to the website again and see if I can find it.

Our apologies, those links were in a temporary location due to the change to our new website layout. Please feel free to find the required information here:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/the-beast/
https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/sit-and-crush/

I hope you find the information there useful, otherwise, feel free to contact us back at anytime. :

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just want to say props on the awesome job over the years ACRRep

You guys continue to impress me month after month with the new updates, innovations and promotions that you come up with.

I firmly believe that ACR is now a top 2 poker room online and wouldn't be suprised if they're able to take the top spot over the next 5-10 years.

Keep up the great work!

Hi Evan,

We really appreciate your kind words and feedback. This is an important motivation for us to continue improving and innovating on a daily basis. Wishing you the best for the upcoming 2020 and see you at the tables! :

DandyWarhol

DandyWarhol

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
are their any players from Belarus, Ukraine, Latvia, Lithuania, or Estonia that post here? ...
I didn't think so, because they are all bots! I know it would take a large chunk of the revenue if those accounts were banned, but it's the only thing that can be done to clean up the bots problems on Winning Poker Network...

who's with me?!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why are the venom steps tournaments still running? I didn't see a final tournament listed. I thought that big series just ended.

Hi, you can use the tickets from the steps that you win in tourneys of the equivalent value. For instance, you can use the entry won on Step 6 ($2,650) in the Super High Roller tourneys (there are NLH and PLO options) from Sundays. Same thing for the tickets you win in the lower steps.

Additionally, you can stock them up for our next edition of The Venom, which date is TBA. Best luck! :

S

steveo2003

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really enjoy playing at ACR. I wish they had more bounty Tournaments.

P

Psycho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like that you can now use the tickets for other tournaments other than just the Venom steps/tournaments. That was a great move. Now if we can just progress to using the standard tournament dollars instead of tickets, then we are good to go.

R

ruk1dd1ngme

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Does anyone know how to get an avatar to upload on ACR so I can have a cardschat logo instead of the ones they supply for you?

Any help would be appreciated -- I have seen it on there but I don't know how to get at it.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really enjoy playing at ACR. I wish they had more bounty Tournaments.

Thanks for your warm words, your feedback and suggestions, and for choosing us! I have sent your comment to our tournaments team :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like that you can now use the tickets for other tournaments other than just the Venom steps/tournaments. That was a great move. Now if we can just progress to using the standard tournament dollars instead of tickets, then we are good to go.

Highly appreciate your suggestion and feedback, I have sent it over to the team responsible, appreciate your preference with our site and wish you the best of luck at our tables:):icon_king

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone know how to get an avatar to upload on ACR so I can have a cardschat logo instead of the ones they supply for you?

Any help would be appreciated -- I have seen it on there but I don't know how to get at it.

As of now, you can only choose a custom avatar in our site, there is no option to upload an image, but I will send your feedback to the development team so they can take this option into consideration:)

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know I've asked about this before, but just a follow up... Any word on when PKO's will be making there way to ACR?

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Mr. ACR Rep, I would like to know If I can transfer money from my ACR account to my Black Chip poker account with the p2p method? Thanks. :D

Also:

Highly appreciate your suggestion and feedback, I have sent it over to the team responsible, appreciate your preference with our site and wish you the best of luck at our tables
:):icon_king

You have to tremove that trump option!

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Out of nowhere today MalwareBytes started blocking ACR... I had to make an exception for ACR to get it to work. Could you pass on to your tech department please.

-Blocked Website Details-
Malicious Website: 1
, C:\AmericasCardroom\AmericasCardroom.exe, Blocked, -1, -1, 0.0.0

-Website Data-
Category: RiskWare
Domain: play.americascardroom.eu
IP Address: 104.16.209.45
Port: 64681
Type: Outbound
File: C:\AmericasCardroom\AmericasCardroom.exe

R

ruk1dd1ngme

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I must havre seen it at another site

I play in the cardschat league on another site and wanted to propagate the avatar to all the sites I play on.

Thanks for your timely response.

Status
Not open for further replies.