Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love Americas Card Room. Obviously we don't have many options here in the USA, but still, with the exception of the software glitches, I'm very happy with them. Anytime you role out a massive software upgrade like they did recently there is going to be issues. So while I might have had some short term negative feelings, I put it into perspective and recognized that it was a huge project that even Phill Nagy said went over budget by last count by 7 million USD.

First of all, thanks for choosing us, secondly, we truly appreciate your warm words, our developers work hard every day to create the best online poker site in USA for all our valuable players like you. Wish you the best of luck at the tables:):five:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Day 1C of the $6,000,000 GTD Venom Tournament is underway, but there’s still time for players to enter through late registration.

Good luck to everyone taking a shot at the $1 Million top prize!

#Venom #TheVenom #Million #PokerTournament

L

laurieldunning

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Sit and Crush

hi, my name on ACR was Happyfishgirl. I played there a lot for a while. i loved their Sit and Crush. It took me a while to figure it out, but I won a couple of weeks and then it just stopped working. ive called, emailed, chatted for 3 months. they know there is a problem, they kept saying be patient, others have this problem too...After 3 months of patience im running out. Most recently they said theyre not fixing it. they owe me $375 + 4 $50 tickets. Please can you help me? ,
Hi Everyone!

This thread is for answering any of your questions or concerns, so feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to assist you.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make sure your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

You can inquire about topics like:
  • Customer Support
  • Withdrawals
  • Deposits
  • Tournaments
  • General inquires
We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff

L

laurieldunning

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
they wont give me my sit and crush rewards

i also agree. my case has been escalated for 3 months and they dont even know what their own contest, the Sit and Crush is or how it works. or in my case doesn't work! i play at intertops now.
Hello.
I agree with you. I also dealt with their call center staff and some of them were completely not competent. I think these are newcomers who have just started working.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi, my name on ACR was Happyfishgirl. I played there a lot for a while. i loved their Sit and Crush. It took me a while to figure it out, but I won a couple of weeks and then it just stopped working. ive called, emailed, chatted for 3 months. they know there is a problem, they kept saying be patient, others have this problem too...After 3 months of patience im running out. Most recently they said theyre not fixing it. they owe me $375 + 4 $50 tickets. Please can you help me? ,

Thanks for reaching us, I have escalated your case to our CS supervisor in charge, appreciate your patience in the meantime and preference with us.

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Acr rep is there a way to see how beast points I have? I have went to the leaderboard like your site says to do but I don’t see how many points I have.

Olinosterfant

Olinosterfant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have now tried more than 20 times to log into my ACR account and it still waiting for email to verify new device. This is not fun!

Olinosterfant

Olinosterfant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Over 40 times...
So I got told that it might be a glitch and take up to 72 hours to be fixed... Now I am wondering if this counts just for me or is everyone blocked from the client? And I know the answer is no, so why just me? It does not make sense....:mad:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Acr rep is there a way to see how beast points I have? I have went to the leaderboard like your site says to do but I don’t see how many points I have.
Hi, I am always happy to help out.:D

You may surely visit this link and look for your username on that list.

If further assistance is required, you already know where to reach us. ;)

:evil:https://thebeast.winningpokernetwork.eu/:evil:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have now tried more than 20 times to log into my ACR account and it still waiting for email to verify new device. This is not fun!
Over 40 times...
So I got told that it might be a glitch and take up to 72 hours to be fixed... Now I am wondering if this counts just for me or is everyone blocked from the client? And I know the answer is no, so why just me? It does not make sense....:mad:
Hi,
Thanks a lot for the information provided.
The best thing you could do in this specific case is to kindly contact our Customer Service representatives. As they have access to all your personal information, including username and registered email. With that information, they can investigate and provide you with some troubleshooting steps for you to get your device fully verified.
Please Call Toll Free 1-877-314-4195.
I hope you find this helpful.
ACR Rep.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
love the step freerolls

and the freebuys from 6 weeks ago , but ..... there are so many glitches : unbalanced tables that stay that way at the bubble ( round after round sometimes ! ) ; not real ' hand for hand ' stoppage after the 1st ' cash bubble ' in step 2 and beyond ; notetaking function which may or may not work . I am sure there are more issues that I cant think of at the moment or have not noticed . thankfully , its been a while since ACR/BCP totally froze up during a tourney but I wont be surprised if it happens again !

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and the freebuys from 6 weeks ago , but ..... there are so many glitches : unbalanced tables that stay that way at the bubble ( round after round sometimes ! ) ; not real ' hand for hand ' stoppage after the 1st ' cash bubble ' in step 2 and beyond ; notetaking function which may or may not work . I am sure there are more issues that I cant think of at the moment or have not noticed . thankfully , its been a while since ACR/BCP totally froze up during a tourney but I wont be surprised if it happens again !

It's been over 6 months since the new roll out, anything still broken after 6 months isn't going to be fixed. ACR keeps rolling out new chip graphics and game types etc etc without fixing persistent problems. Due to serious coding errors these problems aren't going to be fixed and ACR needs to come clean with us instead of saying "we're aware of the problem and our developers are working on it".

Last edited:
S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
WPN claims

they have changed the graphics a few times in an attempt to combat bot reader programs that have some trouble with different kinds of fonts . do you buy that story ?

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they have changed the graphics a few times in an attempt to combat bot reader programs that have some trouble with different kinds of fonts . do you buy that story ?

I think they are making an effort to combat the bots. I like the site overall. Our rep and the customer service people try to be helpful but they aren't getting factual information from Nagy and upper management in my opinion.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

The $6,000,000 Venom Day 1D has officially started. Best luck to everyone!
Remember there are 18 levels of late registration and this is your last chance to play for a whopping $1 Million dollar prize this year.

#Venom #VenomTournament #Poker #TheVenom

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why does the hand histories only capture certain hands? I have just recently started paying attention to it, and the hands that matter, like bust out hands it doesn't capture them in the hand histories... It seems to capture random hands. Maybe something I'm not clicking on, or not aware of.. Any help will be appreciated.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

The Venom Tournament Prize Pool update:

$6,250,000
How high will it go?
Late reg still open! What are you waiting for?

http://Americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/the-venom/

#VenomTournament #TheVenom #Venom #ACR #Poker #PokerTournament #PokerLife #PokerWorld #PokerPlayer

LJueA4d.png

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why does the hand histories only capture certain hands? I have just recently started paying attention to it, and the hands that matter, like bust out hands it doesn't capture them in the hand histories... It seems to capture random hands. Maybe something I'm not clicking on, or not aware of.. Any help will be appreciated.

I am really sorry you were affected by this known issue. Our Developers are working hard to get it fixed.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Don't miss our Live Stream of the $6 Million Venom Tournament's Final Table on Wednesday, December 11th, 5pm ET.

Who'll be taking the $1 Million home?

http://twitch.tv/americascardroom

#Venom #VenomTournament #Poker #ACR #PokerTournament #PokerFun #PokerPlayer #TheVenom #PokerLiveStream

LRXd8qN.jpg

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We're down to the final five players!

Be sure to follow all the $6 Million Venom action live at:

https://www.twitch.tv/americascardroom

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there a way to get rakeback as an existing member if I did not sign up through a rakeback deal?

If not, does ACR allow deleting an account and starting anew?

C

CTLAW

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to see some more bounty freezeouts

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! How much longer will venom satellites be held? The main event is already over.

Status
Not open for further replies.