Not open for further replies.
P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very odd - but twice in the last two days - villian goes all in, I follow first with AK, 2nd with AQ - both time they show 66 and both times they get quads on the flop.

odd

I have had a number of times where I have been dealt pocket aces twice in a row which you normally only get once every 221 hands but the odds are just an average and even a slim chance is still a chance. For instance three people all being dealt ace king in one hand is unlikely but still happens as there is a chance it can and have seen that more than once. I have had quads a number of times too in games. I am not referring to ACR, just in general. I think you have just been unlucky there.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Programs like PokerTracker4 are not only great hand review training tools they also allow you to view all your starting hands and see your win rates with each combo. You can track your hand distributions, for instance I've been dealt AA an average amount and I've won 86% of the time with them which is about average.

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The $6 million Venom Tournament is now underway!
Don't miss any of the action.​
Follow all the excitement with our railbird feature here:

http://ow.ly/4bJh50xmpMW

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/the-venom/

IOJHmXW.jpg

Mundug

Mundug

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am having some technical issues on ACR. I play on a desktop computer and ACR often closes down, just dissappears and I have to relaunch. When it comes up it always comes up on ring games page and then when I click on tourneys it shuts down. I have learned that if I wait a bit on ring games page and move mouse between the rooms a bit before clicking on tourneys it works and doesnt shut down on me. When I get playing a tourney and I try to bring up the tournament lobby it always shuts down on me and I have to relaunch again. Then when I get things back up again and I get back to my table, when I click on tournament lobby it works and lobby will come up. Is anyone else experiencing similar problems?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am having some technical issues on ACR. I play on a desktop computer and ACR often closes down, just dissappears and I have to relaunch. When it comes up it always comes up on ring games page and then when I click on tourneys it shuts down. I have learned that if I wait a bit on ring games page and move mouse between the rooms a bit before clicking on tourneys it works and doesnt shut down on me. When I get playing a tourney and I try to bring up the tournament lobby it always shuts down on me and I have to relaunch again. Then when I get things back up again and I get back to my table, when I click on tournament lobby it works and lobby will come up. Is anyone else experiencing similar problems?

Hi, and thanks for reaching us, let me provide you some basic troubleshooting steps that might help:

1. Find your main directory in file explorer!
2. Find ACR/BCP folder
3. Rename it or delete it
4. Delete Americas Card Room / Black Chip Poker from your computer in Control Panel
5. Restart your computer.
6. Check if you have the latest Java Flash player installed to run our software, if not please update it.
7. Delete cookies and cache from your browser.
8. Download and install (Once you download the software the system will request you a location for the files to be saved please at the end of that location add V2 and click on next/run)
9. Sign in and enjoy!

Here is our Direct Download link:

https://americascardroom.eu/downloading/

In case you may need the Black Chip Poker Direct Download Link:

https://blackchippoker.eu/downloading/

I trust this has been helpful to you, but if you are still in need of assistance, you already know where to reach us.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have an issue.. I am on the phone with someone who is absolutely stupid or uneducated. I ask him do you have any other stupid questions and his tampon comes out and gives me a warning. I am suppose to be nice when this idiot is horrible at his job. If anyone from ACR has any integrity then they will respond to this and explain something that i called in for help and this representative wanted me to know all the information. If this is to unsensitive then i apologize.

Apologies for the late reply, sorry to hear such bad experience with our CS reps, could you be so kind to contact me via private message with your screen name and the description of the issue to follow up alongside with our CS supervisor in charge.

Olinosterfant

Olinosterfant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is very unfortunate. I actually have never had any trouble with their customer service. Hopefully it's been resolved.

T

tipsytiltin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Apologies for the late reply, sorry to hear such bad experience with our CS reps, could you be so kind to contact me via private message with your screen name and the description of the issue to follow up alongside with our CS supervisor in charge.
good cs to me at least

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's the final countdown! Venom Day 1B will start in a few minutes. Get your seat now!

http://ow.ly/7pQb50xoHVF

#Venom #Venomtournament

p42xu5S.jpg

M

manitoba420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Beyond Pissed. Playing the $20 7k early. 15 left QQ utg and my buttons mysteriouly don't show up. I also had the best hand. Was going to shove buy it wasn't an option. Please look into this now! Username manitoba420. Instead I'm now out in 12th. This site is nothing but a ****ing joke!

Olinosterfant

Olinosterfant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate pocket JJ :/ Was in the day 2 of the 15 tickets GTD Venom satelite and naturally my JJ got beat. Was an epic game though!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Beyond Pissed. Playing the $20 7k early. 15 left QQ utg and my buttons mysteriouly don't show up. I also had the best hand. Was going to shove buy it wasn't an option. Please look into this now! Username manitoba420. Instead I'm now out in 12th. This site is nothing but a ****ing joke!

Hi , please be so kind and contact directly with the CS department so they can assist you with the issue described. Make sure to provide them your screenname and the tournament ID or hand ID or full name of the tournaments affected.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
last

Hi, could you tell me the last day that we can sign up for the final tournament?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, could you tell me the last day that we can sign up for the final tournament?

Hi, thanks for your interest in our huge event ever! You can register to The Venom either on Day 1C this coming Wednesday, December 4th, 11am ET or either the last day to register will be Day 1D: Sunday, December 8th, 1pm ET.

Since now we wish you the best of luck, don´t lose the chance to become the next $1 million 1st place winner!

More information here: https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/the-venom/

T

timeforachange

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Responded

I responded via private message to you ACR rep and hope something good can come of this because this issue is wrong on all levels of ACR customer service.

T

timeforachange

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I replied. Just waiting on a response about my issue.. if I need to go into further detail please let me know

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The $6 Million Venom update: 3 levels remaining of late registration, your chance is Now!

#Venom #VenomTournament #Poker #ACR #PokerTournament #PokerFun #PokerPlayer #TheVenom

T

timeforachange

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fixed

I would just like to say that, everything is fixed and shouldnt have judged for one or two bad seeds.. SASHA and ROD shouldn’t be allowed to be supervisors and senior agents. But thanks for making this right.. cheers ACR

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why doesn't ACR want us to see some all in and bust out hands? We've been told for several months that ACR is working on this well known ongoing issue.

Dimanis

Dimanis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have ACR/ BCP working fine, only updated frequently.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR Rep, does ACR have an up to date list of banned/approved third party software? I found a list only on the Poker King site but don't know how old or new that list is.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR Rep, does ACR have an up to date list of banned/approved third party software? I found a list only on the Poker King site but don't know how old or new that list is.

Hi, on ACR site we don´t have a list like the one you mentioned, however, you can base your decision on the Poker King site list, you can try to use the one you prefer but please note we don´t support any third-party software. Thanks for reaching us.

P

Psycho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love Americas Card Room. Obviously we don't have many options here in the USA, but still, with the exception of the software glitches, I'm very happy with them. Anytime you role out a massive software upgrade like they did recently there is going to be issues. So while I might have had some short term negative feelings, I put it into perspective and recognized that it was a huge project that even Phill Nagy said went over budget by last count by 7 million USD.

Status
Not open for further replies.