Not open for further replies.
P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone else getting an issue where it says you have been logged out die to inactivity as soon as you login? Just installed an update and cannot access games now.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not that my opinion matters, but I really dislike the new Cyclone way to get Step Tickets, I much prefer the old way. The new way is really mostly about luck and not about playing real poker. A choice would be better.

How do you mean? The normal step tournaments are still running.

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
the software crashed and i cant go back to my tournaments :( i dont want my buy in back i was top 3...............

woodwidgeon

woodwidgeon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
acr site problem

Anyone else getting an issue where it says you have been logged out die to inactivity as soon as you login? Just installed an update and cannot access games now.
same problem here. getting a little tired of the problems.

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
i just checked the lobby of the tournament fast before i get DC again ! how come i went from third to 12th ??? not everyone get DC ???? the tournament doesnt stop ???

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm disconnected, hope its everyone, ITM.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
same problem here. getting a little tired of the problems.

Worried playing bigger tournaments in case of what happened to Weezy. Do not want to be doing really well in a big game and get knocked out. There looks like some quite good $100 sats into Venom but do not want to risk it.

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just got back to the Tourney. Went from 3rd to 8th and lost 30,000 plus chips while I could not play, Won a hand and now the tourney is suspended by the host. Dang!

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Can you tell me why the live updates take me hours to download. I have had this problem all but one time. It usually takes me three times. It always stops with just a small amount to finish up. Im so sick of doing this every time. It makes me just want to stop playing on your site.

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
It is unfair , when the bug happened i was third and set off but a nice result and then when back somehow 30 players busted and i am in 12 place ( who come others did get to play when i couldnt log in ) and finally the tournament gets cancelled and you get refunded for the 12th place not for the third place you had before all these DC happened , really sad and unfair :(

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is unfair , when the bug happened i was third and set off but a nice result and then when back somehow 30 players busted and i am in 12 place ( who come others did get to play when i couldnt log in ) and finally the tournament gets cancelled and you get refunded for the 12th place not for the third place you had before all these DC happened , really sad and unfair :(

I would write into support. That does not sound fair.

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
I would write into support. That does not sound fair.
i did they told me they would look into that but i really doubt anything would happen...

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
same thing happened to me and they wont do anything.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cyclones Temporarily on Hold, on with the $6 Million Guaranteed Venom!

n74QcHE.png

On Wednesday, July 20th we launched our brand-new Cyclones product on the software. For the brief time that it was live on the poker client, we saw massive enthusiasm from our player database and player pools were reaching levels that defied our expectations.​

Unfortunately, the launch caused some stability issues within the poker client and we decided it was best to roll back the software launch and save it for another to ensure smooth gameplay.​

To make amends to all players that were playing Cyclones at the time of the software rollback, we will be crediting a Cyclone ticket for the next level higher than the level they were playing at the time of the interruption.​

While we’re disappointed we couldn’t deliver this new and exciting way to win tourney tickets in time to help our players win seats to our biggest tournament ever, the show must go on and we’re looking forward to delivering you an action-packed event with life-changing money up for grabs to coincide with the exciting $12 million GTD Online Super Series which just got underway.​

In the meantime, there are still plenty of ways to win your seat into the $6 million Venom including traditional satellites, Step Tournaments, Skip Tournaments, and Spin to Get In.​

Cyclones will be back, and better than ever after this $6 Million Venom. We’re confident that this new revolutionary product will change how poker players will win tickets into tournaments forever.​

We appreciate the ongoing support of our player base and apologize for any inconvenience the launch postponement may have caused.​

T

thecarpetcatcher

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Been playing at ACR for 2 weeks now, I enjoy the ACR Stormers streams and their home games.

A

awesome

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
n74QcHE.png

On Wednesday, July 20th we launched our brand-new Cyclones product on the software. For the brief time that it was live on the poker client, we saw massive enthusiasm from our player database and player pools were reaching levels that defied our expectations.​

Unfortunately, the launch caused some stability issues within the poker client and we decided it was best to roll back the software launch and save it for another to ensure smooth gameplay.​

To make amends to all players that were playing Cyclones at the time of the software rollback, we will be crediting a Cyclone ticket for the next level higher than the level they were playing at the time of the interruption.​

While we’re disappointed we couldn’t deliver this new and exciting way to win tourney tickets in time to help our players win seats to our biggest tournament ever, the show must go on and we’re looking forward to delivering you an action-packed event with life-changing money up for grabs to coincide with the exciting $12 million GTD Online Super Series which just got underway.​

In the meantime, there are still plenty of ways to win your seat into the $6 million Venom including traditional satellites, Step Tournaments, Skip Tournaments, and Spin to Get In.​

Cyclones will be back, and better than ever after this $6 Million Venom. We’re confident that this new revolutionary product will change how poker players will win tickets into tournaments forever.​

We appreciate the ongoing support of our player base and apologize for any inconvenience the launch postponement may have caused.​

how much beta testing was done before the release of the new poker client that included Cyclones?

R

rmcneice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every time I log into ACR a few times a week the client updates. Is there a stable release in our future? What is the long term planned timing on new releases. I can't imagine the stress on everyone working in the IT department for ACR since May.

A

awesome

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every time I log into ACR a few times a week the client updates. Is there a stable release in our future? What is the long term planned timing on new releases. I can't imagine the stress on everyone working in the IT department for ACR since May.

There's an IT department!?!?!?!?

Please confirm how you know this @rmcneice. Pretty please because I have visions of pulleys and a monkey on a bicycle.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is anyone getting the spinning wheel when they open ACR?
Nevermind, it's back up.

Last edited:
Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another update that can't be downloaded and deletes my shortcut. This is getting to be a daily occurrence.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I hate it too. It takes me hrs to do update.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like your room! But why so much is changing schedule and qualifying structure?

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Download went through for the second time ever without doing it three or more times. Must have fixed something, Thanks

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
djVzhAn.png

Don't miss tonight's special $1K buy-in $40,000 GTD tourney for High Rollers on ACR.

Late registration ends around 10:30pm ET. Tournament ID 12624795 running now!

Qualifiers start at $105 until 9:30pm ET.

#ACR #WPN #OSS #PokerLife #PokerSeries #PokerTournament

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Another update that can't be downloaded and deletes my shortcut. This is getting to be a daily occurrence.

All of the partypoker updates also delete shortcut.. & have been for years. Often I'll need to re-download the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.