Not open for further replies.
C

carolyne

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't access the site, it says the ID is wrong, but there is no option to forget the password. Create a new account?

hutzpaf

hutzpaf

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR looks like this now

Attachments

• ACR.JPG
    ACR.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 62
  • ACR1.JPG
    ACR1.JPG
    171.8 KB · Views: 57
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pardon if my question kinda silly or may be smbd has already asked it before ... But where & how can I find new Cyclones Blitz Satellites in the lobby ACR ????

ACR still down.

I can't access the site, it says the ID is wrong, but there is no option to forget the password. Create a new account?

ACR looks like this now

I apologize for the late reply, currently, we do not have tournaments available. Our tech team is working on them to have them back as soon as possible. We will post an important announcement very soon so keep checking our SM Channels. Thanks for choosing us and for being so patient in this matter.

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I apologize for the late reply, currently, we do not have tournaments available. Our tech team is working on them to have them back as soon as possible. We will post an important announcement very soon so keep checking our SM Channels. Thanks for choosing us and for being so patient in this matter.

C'mon ... hurry up guys!!! I extreamly need to win a ticket to the Venom final !! =)

I

icecoldzomby

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am hoping that the cyclones come out soon, my tickets are burning a hole in my account wallet haha. Seems like most things are back up and functional, so that is a good sign!

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have officially quit ACR. Site is a joke that cannot handle any updates that aren't even necessary half the time. Won't even bother wasting my time on the freerolls since they usually just end up as a bingo tournament. I suggest we all quit this bogus and terrible site. There are so many better options that don't crash like this site.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh and what about their freebuy series that was set up due to all the crashes? Half of them crashed and were cancelled.

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How's 6 years? Think that's enough?

Hi,
Well, since you assumed you have had enough then it's enough. You have choices of sites and liberty to not play anymore ACR, you deem whatever you want my friend. :)

T

TRIPD

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Default Sounds

Anyone know how to change the sounds/create custom table backgrounds and card backs?

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR makes a mistake, I pay the price.

I entered the Venom step 6/6 multiday 50 tickets day 1 tournament week commencing 21.10.19 and actually made it to day 2, the final phase with a lot of chips and an excellent chance to win a ticket. I would have started day 2 near 100th position with 50 players going through into the Venom main event with only a few hundred players qualifying to phase 2..

The day 2 of the tournament was advertised to start at 6pm on Sunday the 27th October. However it did not start at 6pm, it started at 5pm and by the time I signed close to 6pm I was shocked to see the tournament had already started and because of the blinds at this point my stack had been blinded away to nothing leaving me only 2 blinds.

This was obviously due to the clock changes. I contacted ACR support but they said it was due to start at 1pm ET and started at that time. I went back to ACR and stated all lobby times logging in from the UK are listed in local UK time not ET and if stated 6pm it should have started at 6pm but due to an admin error the correct time had not been listed which only affected that week.

Since then I have been refunded the $6.61 I used to enter the original satellite. However I had already completed this and won a seat into the final satellite surviving the 30 levels and as stated with a massive stack.

I asked for this to be reviewed stating it was awful and asked if I could be notified of the outcome as I was waiting on re-entering until this had been resolved. I requested another seat in the final and for my stack to be carried forward. I was told this would be passed onto the relevant department and have waited over a week to find out to find out the ticket has been closed again.

To receive another ticket for a sub satellite I have already completed is extremely poor. This was a two phase tournament into the Venom and I had won a seat into the final and all I get back is the the initial entry again.

Basically I have been completely screwed over by ACR. The wrong time was posted in the tournament lobby for the UK time zone and I have lost out a major final satellite ticket because of this. I have spent a few hundred dollars trying to win a seat into the Venom tournament and then lose my chance in a final because of an incorrect lobby time that particular day (correct for prior and subsequent days).

And if I am told I will be contacted back I should get a reply, not the ticket just closed which has happened twice on this matter. I find the way I have been treated has been very unprofessional and not right at all. In 6 years of playing poker this kind if mistake has never happened to me on another site and to be given another entry in a sub satellite that I have already won that few get through on is disgusting.

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I entered the Venom step 6/6 multiday 50 tickets day 1 tournament week commencing 21.10.19 and actually made it to day 2, the final phase with a lot of chips and an excellent chance to win a ticket. I would have started day 2 near 100th position with 50 players going through into the Venom main event with only a few hundred players qualifying to phase 2..

You have not much experience with this multiday STEP 2 sat. event. This is a step 2, not a step 6. Only when you finished top 50, which you need at least 1.4 million in chips, then you won a step 6 ticket to compete in the last stage to win a Venom entry.
I played this format 4 times in fact i have another day2 in 30 hours times.
day2.png

No, near 100th means you are still far from having any chance to make it through.

The day 2 of the tournament was advertised to start at 6pm on Sunday the 27th October. However it did not start at 6pm, it started at 5pm and by the time I signed close to 6pm I was shocked to see the tournament had already started and because of the blinds at this point my stack had been blinded away to nothing leaving me only 2 blinds.

After day 1 finished, you are automatically registered into the day 2 which will be played on the nearest coming Sunday.
Honestly, it is your own responsibility to know when is the starting time. ACR refunded you the $6.60 was already a kind gesture to stop you from further Whining.
Can't believe after 6 years of playing online yet you make such Noob mistake.

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hi Rep,
There's one thing you should clarify though after so much advertising and promoting.
Where is the Cyclone?!?!
If it's a no go, at least come forward to tell us that the installation is a failure so as to move on.
Don't keep us in suspense, your company dated it on 14th Nov. I waited 2 days before i even start questioning you, enough slacks given.
Waiting for your reply, so we can make plan for venom.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have not much experience with this multiday STEP 2 sat. event. This is a step 2, not a step 6. Only when you finished top 50, which you need at least 1.4 million in chips, then you won a step 6 ticket to compete in the last stage to win a Venom entry.
I played this format 4 times in fact i have another day2 in 30 hours times.
day2.png

No, near 100th means you are still far from having any chance to make it through.

After day 1 finished, you are automatically registered into the day 2 which will be played on the nearest coming Sunday.
Honestly, it is your own responsibility to know when is the starting time. ACR refunded you the $6.60 was already a kind gesture to stop you from further Whining.
Can't believe after 6 years of playing online yet you make such Noob mistake.

Actually you do not know what you are talking about. I made it to the Sunday tournament after completing the first phase but was using the title of the tournament. but suppose you could call it phase 2/3 then. Oh and I did have a massive stack and finished about 70th after not playing in it.

Yes there may still a way to go but to go back to the beginning at this point is still unfair.

It is not my responsibility if the wrong tournament time is stated. It was a site mistake. If you login and the lobby states 18:00 which it does when logging in from the UK it should start at 18:00 not 17:00. It had not been corrected for the clock change that day and should have been. Every other week it has been correct but had not been adjusted accordingly that day. I went with what had been stated in the lobby.

Your an a-hole calling me a nob with little reason. If the wrong start time is listed in the lobby I think being reentered into phase 2/3 is fair enough if the mistake was not made by me but for 1/3 is not right. Hopefully it will happen and then another player will insult you.

Last edited:
Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes there may still a way to go but to go back to the beginning at this point is still unfair.

How about asking ACR to compensate you a direct entry to venom, sounds fair? Dream on!

Your an a-hole calling me a nob with little reason. If the wrong start time is listed in the lobby I think being reentered into phase 2/3 is fair enough if the mistake was not made by me but for 1/3 is not right. Hopefully it will happen and then another player will insult you.

Indeed you made a Noob mistake after claiming been playing online for 6 years.
As for another player to insult me, for what and why?
I don't Whine nor complain.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How about asking ACR to compensate you a direct entry to venom, sounds fair? Dream on!

Indeed you made a Noob mistake after claiming been playing online for 6 years.
As for another player to insult me, for what and why?
I don't Whine nor complain.

I made a mistake the Sunday one is 2/3 not 2/2. Either way to go back to 1/3 when an incorrect start time was posted is not fair. What I asked ACR was to be re-seated in the Sunday step I was blinded out of which is perfectly fair not for a Venom ticket. That is what I requested. I asked if they could re-seat me in it with the chip stack I had. To be clear I did not get the time wrong, the wrong time was in the lobby.

The way you spoke to me though was insulting.

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I made a mistake the Sunday one is 2/3 not 2/2. Either way to go back to 1/3 when an incorrect start time was posted is not fair. What I asked ACR was to be re-seated in the Sunday step I was blinded out of which is perfectly fair. That is what I requested. I asked if they could re-seat me in it. To be clear I did not get the time wrong, the wrong time was in the lobby.

The way you spoke to me though was insulting.

I merely addressing the issue, i did not target you.
I said you 'made a Noob mistake',
i said you 'have not much experience on that format'

Which of these are personal?
You name called me an 'A-hole', well, that is personal, which i took it in much better than you.

Anyway, i know when to stop. Not going to reply you any further since you just can't get over why you are born with 5 fingers uneven length.

Good day and hope you get your Venom entry.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I merely addressing the issue, i did not target you.
I said you 'made a Noob mistake',
i said you 'have not much experience on that format'

Which of these are personal?
You name called me an 'A-hole', well, that is personal, which i took it in much better than you.

Anyway, i know when to stop. Not going to reply you any further since you just can't get over why you are born with 5 fingers uneven length.

Good day and hope you get your Venom entry.

And you have to throw in another insult at the end moron.

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is ACR down again or what. I only see blank screens.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
S

superdii

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
acr back on

The site is back up and running. At least the freerolls and Venom. Cheers!

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A lot of the normal ones seem back up too now so think its back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.