Not open for further replies.
P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I understand that. But what Time Zone is the "Master Clock" for ACR working under? This Fall, the start times for the CC FR's have not changed for me in the recent hour changes to Eastern Time (my Zone). This would lead me to believe that

A) - ACR is working on the same Zone (ET), or
B) - ACR works on another Zone that changed hours on the same day.

In time changes past, the start time for ACR CC FR's has changed for me (in Eastern Time), leading me to believe that B is case and we changed hours (ET and ACR) at the same this Fall, but will not change on the same day in the future - specifically in the coming Spring. Knowing what Zone ACR is "ruled" by would go a long way to clearing up future confusion.

I would definitely say Eastern Time. I missed a tournament I was registered in because the start time did not match the lobby time. When tried to clarify with ACR they said it started the correct time ET. Hopefully the ACR rep will confirm but it looks like it is based on ET centrally.

tame4g

tame4g

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mpsEY7W.png

Big stack folded here... less than 1000 to call short stack's jam. How is this not a blatant chip dump?

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mpsEY7W.png

Big stack folded here... less than 1000 to call short stack's jam. How is this not a blatant chip dump?

Absolutely blatant. After putting 17,500 in why would you ever under any circumstance fold for only 1,000 more, especially with that much left and 39-1 pot odds? Absolutely crazy and clear chip dump. Make sure you report to security. Would love to know what happens to these players but they never say.

S

satcitananda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How can I switch from ACR rewards program to a rakeback program with them?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How can I switch from ACR rewards program to a rakeback program with them?

Hi, please be so kind and contact directly our CS reps directly either by live chat or Call Tool Free 1-877-314-4195 and they will gladly assist you in this matter.

S

satcitananda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, please be so kind and contact directly our CS reps directly either by live chat or Call Tool Free 1-877-314-4195 and they will gladly assist you in this matter.

Thank you, it was resolved in 10 -15 minutes via phone.

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I understand that. But what Time Zone is the "Master Clock" for ACR working under? This Fall, the start times for the CC FR's have not changed for me in the recent hour changes to Eastern Time (my Zone). This would lead me to believe that

A) - ACR is working on the same Zone (ET), or
B) - ACR works on another Zone that changed hours on the same day.

In time changes past, the start time for ACR CC FR's has changed for me (in Eastern Time), leading me to believe that B is case and we changed hours (ET and ACR) at the same this Fall, but will not change on the same day in the future - specifically in the coming Spring. Knowing what Zone ACR is "ruled" by would go a long way to clearing up future confusion.

The server time is UTC. But the display always adjusts. I hope this response clarifies your question.:)

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So a couple weeks ago I won the first day of a multiday venom tournament. The cost was a $6.61 ticket. The tournament is structured to pay 50 seats to the 2nd day, after 30 levels of play. The prize pool for this tournament is listed as $31,500. Your chip stack from day 1 carries over to day 2. After day 2 (if you win/survive) you are supposed to receive a $630 ticket to the last level of Venom steps.

Here's the issue... as prize for surviving day 1 (with over 500k in chips) I received a standard $6.61 ticket (indistinguishable from any other- and indeed the same type of ticket I used to enter the tournament originally). Your stack is moved to a specific flight of day 2s. When I went to play the flight my stack was supposed to be registered for (about 2 days later), I didn't have a ticket, and my stack wasn't in the flight.

I contacted in game support the next day to try to figure out what happened. I explained the situation to the CSR and was told that I somehow missed the tournament. I was online, and had written down the date/time of the flight so I wouldn't miss it. I confirmed the date/time of the tourney with him, so I know I didn't miss it. So he said he would talk to the tournament team and figure out what happened and get back to me in 24-72 hrs. Confirmed my email contact info (same as my acct on ACR)

It's now a week later and had no response, so I contacted support again. Got a different CSR. After again explaining the situation I was told there was no way to get my 500k stack in another flight, I could get a $6.61 ticket as compensation... as that's the value of the ticket I originally received as a prize for day 1 completion. I tried to explain that getting a ticket that equals the original entry to a flight I already won was poor equity so eventually they gave me 2x $6.61 tickets.

There are a few things I want to point out for ACR to work on:
-Giving a $6.61 ticket as a prize to a tournament with a $6.61 buyin is strange, and wasn't very clearly stated in-game. There needs to be a difference to show the equity earned. I bought in twice... so spent $12 but only 5 people eventually won seats... the rest busted, so between us we actually received $30 in prize pool?
-The day2 ticket could be used for another standard $6.61 buyin tournament, but if you do that, does your stack stay in the 2nd day flight? Can you use another ticket for that flight or does it have to be the same specific ticket? This may have happened to me as I earn/burn tickets often.
-The prize pool stated was $31,500 in tournament lobby (after two separate flights), which is confusing. These operate as steps, multiday, but steps. If you're going to use a standard ticket, show the value of those tickets.
-The next flight information is important, and is not very easy to see/digest. It would be easy to miss it, and once tournament ends it does shows in that black "you won ticket" box, but you close that without writing down and its tough to find.
-The transaction history in account info needs some work. It was really hard to figure out what happened since I play often.
-The CSR told me he would get back to me, he didn't, that's frustrating.
-Though I received compensation I do not feel like it was fair value. This is the most important, not for me in this specific case, but you need to be clear what the prizes are in the future.
-After explaining to a person who clearly doesn't play poker or understand what I am talking about, I asked to be transferred to a supervisor or someone I could explain to, but this did not happen for whatever reason.

Solutions:
-Change the tickets for the multiday tournament, make them show in the ticket mgr that they are for a specific tournament at a specific date/time, and make them different from any other ticket because they are.
-Change the prize pool information to include a current prize pool for that flight. For instance, in my flight each winner received a $6.61 ticket good for day 2 (50 winners in theory-in actuality 5 won) the prize pool should show $330.50 somewhere, not just show $31,500.
-The value of the ticket won is flat out ridiculous, if I enter a tournament for $6.61 why would I play for an individual prize of $6.61? I entered twice, so I lost money even though I won the flight?
-Consider just getting rid of the ticket payout in these multidays altogether, since the seat won is only good for a specific 2nd day. Just auto register the winners for that final tournament.
-Maybe the CSRs could benefit from cross training so they know the product a little better, not just the software/transaction side of it.

I know its long, congrats if you read all :) Just goes to show how frustrated I am at this whole situation.

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So what about Cyclone tours???
Are they failed or what?

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So a couple weeks ago I won the first day of a multiday venom tournament. The cost was a $6.61 ticket. The tournament is structured to pay 50 seats to the 2nd day, after 30 levels of play. The prize pool for this tournament is listed as $31,500. Your chip stack from day 1 carries over to day 2. After day 2 (if you win/survive) you are supposed to receive a $630 ticket to the last level of Venom steps.

Here's the issue... as prize for surviving day 1 (with over 500k in chips) I received a standard $6.61 ticket (indistinguishable from any other- and indeed the same type of ticket I used to enter the tournament originally). Your stack is moved to a specific flight of day 2s. When I went to play the flight my stack was supposed to be registered for (about 2 days later), I didn't have a ticket, and my stack wasn't in the flight.

I contacted in game support the next day to try to figure out what happened. I explained the situation to the CSR and was told that I somehow missed the tournament. I was online, and had written down the date/time of the flight so I wouldn't miss it. I confirmed the date/time of the tourney with him, so I know I didn't miss it. So he said he would talk to the tournament team and figure out what happened and get back to me in 24-72 hrs. Confirmed my email contact info (same as my acct on ACR)

It's now a week later and had no response, so I contacted support again. Got a different CSR. After again explaining the situation I was told there was no way to get my 500k stack in another flight, I could get a $6.61 ticket as compensation... as that's the value of the ticket I originally received as a prize for day 1 completion. I tried to explain that getting a ticket that equals the original entry to a flight I already won was poor equity so eventually they gave me 2x $6.61 tickets.

-Giving a $6.61 ticket as a prize to a tournament with a $6.61 buyin is strange, and wasn't very clearly stated in-game. There needs to be a difference to show the equity earned. I bought in twice... so spent $12 but only 5 people eventually won seats... the rest busted, so between us we actually received $30 in prize pool?
-The day2 ticket could be used for another standard $6.61 buyin tournament, but if you do that, does your stack stay in the 2nd day flight? Can you use another ticket for that flight or does it have to be the same specific ticket? This may have happened to me as I earn/burn tickets often.
-The prize pool stated was $31,500 in tournament lobby (after two separate flights), which is confusing. These operate as steps, multiday, but steps. If you're going to use a standard ticket, show the value of those tickets.
-The next flight information is important, and is not very easy to see/digest. It would be easy to miss it, and once tournament ends it does shows in that black "you won ticket" box, but you close that without writing down and its tough to find.
-The transaction history in account info needs some work. It was really hard to figure out what happened since I play often.
-Though I received compensation I do not feel like it was fair value. This is the most important, not for me in this specific case, but you need to be clear what the prizes are in the future.
-After explaining to a person who clearly doesn't play poker or understand what I am talking about, I asked to be transferred to a supervisor or someone I could explain to, but this did not happen for whatever reason.

Solutions:
-Change the tickets for the multiday tournament, make them show in the ticket mgr that they are for a specific tournament at a specific date/time, and make them different from any other ticket because they are.
-Change the prize pool information to include a current prize pool for that flight. For instance, in my flight each winner received a $6.61 ticket good for day 2 (50 winners in theory-in actuality 5 won) the prize pool should show $330.50 somewhere, not just show $31,500.
-The value of the ticket won is flat out ridiculous, if I enter a tournament for $6.61 why would I play for an individual prize of $6.61? I entered twice, so I lost money even though I won the flight?
-Consider just getting rid of the ticket payout in these multidays altogether, since the seat won is only good for a specific 2nd day. Just auto register the winners for that final tournament.
-Maybe the CSRs could benefit from cross training so they know the product a little better, not just the software/transaction side of it.

I know its long, congrats if you read all :) Just goes to show how frustrated I am at this whole situation.

It wasn't the day of clock changes was it? I had a similar thing. I missed phase 2/3 as they had the wrong time in the lobby and had not corrected for clock changes therefore I missed phase 2 in which I would have started with an extremely high stack but instead I got blinded out and finished a little after 70th place.

I asked if my stack could be carried forward as it was ACR's mistake but all they were willing to do was refund the initial $6.61 ticket for the first phase and have now used 4x that trying to win back the seat to phase 2. I was rudely insulted by another cardschat member though for raising it, hop you have better luck.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Solutions:

I know its long, congrats if you read all :) Just goes to show how fr
ustrated I am at this whole situation.

First of all, we truly appreciate all the time you took to send us this detailed explanation of the situation, your case has been forward to upper management and once we get a reply, you will be contacted. Appreciate your patience and thanks for choosing us.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First of all, we truly appreciate all the time you took to send us this detailed explanation of the situation, your case has been forward to upper management and once we get a reply, you will be contacted. Appreciate your patience and thanks for choosing us.

Can may case be reviewed as well by upper management? I do not see how it is my fault I missed a satellite that I was registered into because the correct tournament time had not been listed that day when the clocks went back. I contacted support but all I go back was a ticket for phase 1 of the special 50 tickets guaranteed 3 part venom multiday event which I had already completed and was placed in a really good position in phase 2.

When I stated to support I did not think a phase 1/3 ticket was adequate when I had already completed this (and have now tried again several times to reach phase 2) I was told it would passed onto the relevant department. I waited a week and half to find out the ticket had been closed without response.

Even a higher up step ticket equivalent to the phase 2 would have better but as I said to support it ignores the 30 levels I had completed of phase 1 and I have just been issued a ticket for a satellite I have already completed.

If you have a way to follow this up I would be grateful.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
REPLAYER & HISTORY HAS TO BE FIXED PROMPTLY

Appreciate your patience and thanks for choosing us.

Hello ACR Rep - can you please pass this along to whoever is responsible for the deplorable hand history and replayer.

1. The last hand replayer is completely useless for bust out hands. I just loose or win and I have no idea why. And it is literal TORTURE!!!! to attempt to look up the last hand (that resulted in a bustout) in the hand history "thing". The hand history list/thingie is just useless.

2. When we change tables - previous hand history completely disappears. This really sucks The RnG table change is linked to the number of players so as soon as someone busts the table change is instant. As an example - lets say 3 players are in a hand and one shoves and gets called and ends up busting - as a result a table change instantly happens, and I don't know what just happened, what cards were played, who sucked out on who, did I have the best hand and fold to pressure, did I win, wtf just happened?? Lets check last hand replayer. I can't because the dang thing is somehow linked to the previous table or some such thing.
If I'm playing 6-10 tables - all tournaments - and I'm all in - and bust out - I'd like to go back and check the previously played hand - how did I bust out - who called my shove - could I play it differently next time - can I find this info out with the build in hand replayer? nope as soon as a player - me or anyone busts out the hand replayer goes completely blank. I just want to see the last hand played - why is that so difficult. If I'm the one that busted - I want to see what transpired. If someone else busted - I want to see what happened - see the history and the play - how I played the hand - and how others played the hand. PLEASE!! Just terrible design.

3. Just try to look up one hand from one particular even when you have played say 20 events over the past weekend. I wager you can not find one specific hand you want to find - all the while when playing poker - every time it becomes your turn - the drop down history list auto closes.

4. Reinforcing the previously mentioned terrible hand history list. When I go into hand history the very first 'stuff' I want to see is the most recent tournaments I have played, and the most recent hands I have played in that/those events. Not some alphabetized list - or even worse a list ordered by 'type' of game. I want to see the last hand I played - and I want to see them right now - not have to search for them.
There should be a list of current games I'm playing in, most recent games I just finished - and ordered list of events I have played by date - If I want to change the order to by type of game - that is alright - but should not be the default order.
Please give us lists of most recent games played with most recent hands played in those events. What we have now is completely useless to review anything.

5. Just completely trash hand history please - and 'mimic' Bet Online hand history and replayer. I hear PS also has a nice one - but I wouldn't know because I'm an American and the American (non NJ/NV) PS doesn't include the nice hand history and replayer.

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello ACR Rep - can you please pass this along to whoever is responsible for the deplorable hand history and replayer.

1. The last hand replayer is completely useless for bust out hands. I just loose or win and I have no idea why. And it is literal TORTURE!!!! to attempt to look up the last hand (that resulted in a bustout) in the hand history "thing". The hand history list/thingie is just useless.

2. When we change tables - previous hand history completely disappears. This really sucks The RnG table change is linked to the number of players so as soon as someone busts the table change is instant. As an example - lets say 3 players are in a hand and one shoves and gets called and ends up busting - as a result a table change instantly happens, and I don't know what just happened, what cards were played, who sucked out on who, did I have the best hand and fold to pressure, did I win, wtf just happened?? Lets check last hand replayer. I can't because the dang thing is somehow linked to the previous table or some such thing.
If I'm playing 6-10 tables - all tournaments - and I'm all in - and bust out - I'd like to go back and check the previously played hand - how did I bust out - who called my shove - could I play it differently next time - can I find this info out with the build in hand replayer? nope as soon as a player - me or anyone busts out the hand replayer goes completely blank. I just want to see the last hand played - why is that so difficult. If I'm the one that busted - I want to see what transpired. If someone else busted - I want to see what happened - see the history and the play - how I played the hand - and how others played the hand. PLEASE!! Just terrible design.

3. Just try to look up one hand from one particular even when you have played say 20 events over the past weekend. I wager you can not find one specific hand you want to find - all the while when playing poker - every time it becomes your turn - the drop down history list auto closes.

4. Reinforcing the previously mentioned terrible hand history list. When I go into hand history the very first 'stuff' I want to see is the most recent tournaments I have played, and the most recent hands I have played in that/those events. Not some alphabetized list - or even worse a list ordered by 'type' of game. I want to see the last hand I played - and I want to see them right now - not have to search for them.
There should be a list of current games I'm playing in, most recent games I just finished - and ordered list of events I have played by date - If I want to change the order to by type of game - that is alright - but should not be the default order.
Please give us lists of most recent games played with most recent hands played in those events. What we have now is completely useless to review anything.

5. Just completely trash hand history please - and 'mimic' Bet Online hand history and replayer. I hear PS also has a nice one - but I wouldn't know because I'm an American and the American (non NJ/NV) PS doesn't include the nice hand history and replayer.

Hi, truly appreciate your efforts and contribution in order to improve our site, I have send your feedback to the department responsible and they will handle it accordingly. Thanks for choosing us and for your patience while we build the best online poker site!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can may case be reviewed as well by upper management? I do not see how it is my fault I missed a satellite that I was registered into because the correct tournament time had not been listed that day when the clocks went back. I contacted support but all I go back was a ticket for phase 1 of the special 50 tickets guaranteed 3 part venom multiday event which I had already completed and was placed in a really good position in phase 2.

When I stated to support I did not think a phase 1/3 ticket was adequate when I had already completed this (and have now tried again several times to reach phase 2) I was told it would passed onto the relevant department. I waited a week and half to find out the ticket had been closed without response.

Even a higher up step ticket equivalent to the phase 2 would have better but as I said to support it ignores the 30 levels I had completed of phase 1 and I have just been issued a ticket for a satellite I have already completed.

If you have a way to follow this up I would be grateful.

Hi, we will be more than happy to review your case too, alongside with our CS supervisor in charge, please send us a private message with your screen name and the tournament ID number or name, date and time, and all relevant information related to, to further assist you.

M

MikeC420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cash Game Hand History Issue

Hi. I play primarily cash games and use Poker Tracker 4 to capture and analyze my hands, and track my winnings. Over the last couple of weeks the hand history was spotty, dropping hands like crazy. It seems to be ok the last couple of days, which I'm glad to see. Can you tell me if this is really fixed, or if you're still having any issues with hand histories?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi. I play primarily cash games and use Poker Tracker 4 to capture and analyze my hands, and track my winnings. Over the last couple of weeks the hand history was spotty, dropping hands like crazy. It seems to be ok the last couple of days, which I'm glad to see. Can you tell me if this is really fixed, or if you're still having any issues with hand histories?

Hi, ACR has recently updated its poker client and use a new format of hand histories so you need to update to the latest version of PokerTracker 4 if you haven't already done so. Also, check that PokerTracker 4 is reconfigured to the new hand history location in 'Configure -> Site & Import Options'. Select Winning Poker Network on the left-hand side and then on the right-hand side click the 'Auto Detect' button:

https://www.pokertracker.com/guides...winning-poker-network-configuration-guide-wpn

Hope this information helps, thank you for choosing us!

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes that hand history thing certainly needs to be sortod out as when you get busted it just closes and gone. And to go look for it is a real waste of time. And you never know what happened.

A

awesome

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, ACR has recently updated its poker client and use a new format of hand histories so you need to update to the latest version of PokerTracker 4 if you haven't already done so. Also, check that PokerTracker 4 is reconfigured to the new hand history location in 'Configure -> Site & Import Options'. Select Winning Poker Network on the left-hand side and then on the right-hand side click the 'Auto Detect' button:

https://www.pokertracker.com/guides...winning-poker-network-configuration-guide-wpn

Hope this information helps, thank you for choosing us!

This has been the second update for the ACR poker client in a week. The bust our hand issue still has not been resolved. I can confirm this is NOT a PT4 issue. The hands are not available in the poker client which means it IS an ACR issue. Do NOT blame PT4 or HM2 for a problem which ACR has been aware of since the relaunch in May 2019.

We will be approaching the 6 month anniversary of that fateful launch on Friday. Lots of beta testing was done as we know. :)

Simply saying that ACR is aware of the bust out hand issue is insufficient at this point since it means you either are negligent, fraudulent, or incompetent. Your choice ACR. We want to know what you are doing to resolve the issue and what priority level it is. It is a high priority for your poker customers. I guarantee it is more important than live poker blackjack.

What resources has ACR committed to resolving this issue and what time frame do you anticipate it being resolved? These questions are asked bc Live dealer Blackjack is not a priority for us.

@MikeC420 If we do not get reasonable answers to these questions (which we haven't for 6 months) your only recourse is to find other sites to play on as I have.

Attachments

• Live dealer blackjack.PNG
    Live dealer blackjack.PNG
    18.5 KB · Views: 73
Mmurilove

Mmurilove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am unable to make a deposit via Ecopayz as the following warning appears:

" This gateway is not available due to some restrictions "

Any suggestions on how I can solve this?

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes that hand history thing certainly needs to be sortod out as when you get busted it just closes and gone. And to go look for it is a real waste of time. And you never know what happened.

The HH issue has been ongoing for months. ACR is well aware of it but either can't fix it or don't want to fix it.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not that my opinion matters, but I really dislike the new Cyclone way to get Step Tickets, I much prefer the old way. The new way is really mostly about luck and not about playing real poker. A choice would be better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.