Status
Not open for further replies.
W

winbig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Load and run Malwarebytes if you haven't already. They have a free version which will scan your computer.
That's how I found out this is happening.

Again, silence. I love it. Answer the easy question and bypass the hard one.

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the WPN sites were safe,then why would you have to use Malwarebytes? Let me break it down to you people. The reason why you can't do two things at once while playing is because of all the cheaters cheating through their completely unsafe servers,total garbage. the reason why they let all these people do ythis? because they are depositing and cheating and that's where all the money comes in for them to profit off you. NOW come on cheaters and ACR reps,tell me how crazy i am,tell me how wrong i am. Y'all are pathetic and this site should NOT even be on the web,its the worst on the planet for scams. Anyone that posts good posts about this site is either a cheater or a house player (or REP)

M

mrmeaty

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Deposits

Why can't I deposit using my visa? The only options I have are BitCoin,Crypto, P2P.:confused:

M

mrmeaty

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The worst online poker site on the planet for USA players. I mean what site says they are "LEGIT" when they allow all the bots and hacks play here. They already admitted months ago about the bots and trying to get rid of them,I say nonsense and the poker site is behind everything. Why do you think they keep deleting my posts for calling out all the crooked crud that goes on there. They prey on the poker addicts for money. I call BS...Also if your in the middle of play and the site freezes up and you only get the buy in back,that is done on purpose people,they use the site being "under construction" as a scam.

So many players say this but it's poker folks poker players get bad beats and poker sites online do have technical issues every now and then;)

W

winbig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Talked to live chat, called them out on the webhelper infestation, and surprise, they deny any association with it...:rolleyes: If they deny it so fast in live chat, then why is the ACR Rep here ignoring my claim?

J

jimmiandersen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why is the site bothering people with the same damn announcement about a tournament every 3-4 minutes? I don't give a shit about that venom tournament and don't want that message to block part of the screen and take away my focus all the time. I should be able to easily see the action of every player on the table. It's so bad that I just closed the client and now play on pokerstars instead. For the next hour or so people will probably be spammed again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again with the same damn message taking away their focus every ****ing time. When will that shit be fixed??? Who is the retard who thought that people like pop ups?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why can't I deposit using my Visa? The only options I have are BitCoin,Crypto, P2P.:confused:

Hi, before checking your account directly, please review your email's inbox to see if you have received an email from us. Sometimes, some deposit methods are disabled when the accounts are undergoing a routine check or when we are requesting documents. If that is not the case, please send us a private message with your screen name and we'll investigate it more deeply. :

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If you are pissed at ACR that's one thing, but don't be abusive towards the rep.
He/she didn't create the problems, is only trying to help YOU out. Not directed an anyone in particular but some comments come off as spoiled brats.

W

winbig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are pissed at ACR that's one thing, but don't be abusive towards the rep.
He/she didn't create the problems, is only trying to help YOU out. Not directed an anyone in particular but some comments come off as spoiled brats.

If mine came across that way, I'm sorry, but I truly hate being ignored. It's quite rude.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Talked to live chat, called them out on the webhelper infestation, and surprise, they deny any association with it...:rolleyes: If they deny it so fast in live chat, then why is the ACR Rep here ignoring my claim?

We can confirm that said unwanted application is not associated with our software. As a rule of thumb we recommend to always follow the optical security measurements when using a computer, which include the use of protective software like antivirus and firewall.

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If mine came across that way, I'm sorry, but I truly hate being ignored. It's quite rude.

I didn't meant to call anyone out in particular, and I'm sorry if it seemed that way.
I just hope people will realize it isn't this reps fault.

ACR has it's issues an they piss me off also, but the rep has done a great job, imo - the best that can be done. I only hope if anyone needs to rant, they will at least mention that it isn't directed at the rep. Otherwise he/she will just say f*ck it and not help anymore and then we are really screwed.

Thank you for your comment. I hope you get the problem straightened out and I apologize if you or anyone else thought I was calling them out in particular.

I find it fishy when im sitting at a table and everyone is always challenging me until I get AA or KK or any good hand then everyone wants to fold preflop. No one sees my cards naaaa...

Now this is just trumpian paranoia.:icon_puke :rofl:

Last edited:
W

winbig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We can confirm that said unwanted application is not associated with our software. As a rule of thumb we recommend to always follow the optical security measurements when using a computer, which include the use of protective software like antivirus and firewall.

So you're calling me a liar? How do you explain this happening after installing a NEW SSD into my laptop, and only having ACR installed afterwards and having this program show up in my process list?

I guess microsoft through this PUP in here?

And please don't assume I don't know what to do. I built my first computer back in 1994, and have been online since 1995.

Last edited:
swoopdonk

swoopdonk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR....been in 30 minute maintenance mode for 2 1/2 hours now.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was able to log on and even register for a Tournament, but it now it's just blank pages.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Load and run Malwarebytes if you haven't already. They have a free version which will scan your computer.

That's how I found out this is happening.

Again, silence. I love it. Answer the easy question and bypass the hard one.

While ACR is down for maintenance I scanned my desktop (see picture) I have Malwarebytes paid version which should be same as free version when it comes to scanning and it found nothing on my PC. I did a quick scan which took about a minute and a half then I came back and did a custom scan which just added rootkit scan and still nothing after that scan which took 1/2 hour.

I don't know what is happening with your system.
You should be able to quarantine and delete any PUP though, and move on. GOOD LUCK!

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder if the software or whatever issues will ever end or be far in between. The developers certainly has cost you a lot in these 6 months and counting.

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR just updated itself and deleted my shortcuts. I tried to run the update but I keep getting an error message "setup was unable to create the directory "c:\AmericasCardroom\handhistory" Error 5: Access is denied
wtf?

I can access the mobile site.

Last edited:
johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Getting closer...……..Maybe by 8PM?

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Missing tournaments I was preregistered in. As well as one that already passed at 3:30 pm today. Hopefully after the software update and repair my account is refunded and I am back in those OSS events.

BUSB0Y

BUSB0Y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Customer service is very good. If you feel you are owed something just message them first. I have always found them more than happy to resolve a situation if you give them a chance.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Update: our techs are working on fixing the issues that have affected the poker client today. We'll only be running cash games, Blitz cash games, and On Demands throughout tonight. Apologies for the inconvenience.

gt3y05b.jpg

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pardon if my question kinda silly or may be smbd has already asked it before ... But where & how can I find new Cyclones Blitz Satellites in the lobby ACR ????

Last edited:
K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can someone please stop your platform from opening its website after I close the platform that has nothing on it. This is so irritating.

Status
Not open for further replies.