Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Can't access my tournament, thanks again for ****ing me. Fraud at its finest

They can't resume them, they haven't even sent an email or.anything saying what happened. Im cashing out **** em
Just for you.

4c768b25c9415fc41ad31e9d7707f15e.png

The worst online poker site on the planet for USA players. I mean what site says they are "LEGIT" when they allow all the bots and hacks play here. They already admitted months ago about the bots and trying to get rid of them,I say nonsense and the poker site is behind everything. Why do you think they keep deleting my posts for calling out all the crooked crud that goes on there. They prey on the poker addicts for money. I call BS...Also if your in the middle of play and the site freezes up and you only get the buy in back,that is done on purpose people,they use the site being "under construction" as a scam.
If it is so bad and a scam why do you keep playing there, that says more about you, no one is forcing you to play there or any other site.

Have you ever read the T&C's regarding what happens if games crash. :hmmmm: If you did you may remember that you accepted them and that is the norm for all online poker sites.

:sheep:

Reactions: PHX
PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
To the above persons ACR maybe not perfect but it is a good site to play on.Things have improved since greatly, I have been a member since it was Doyle Room. Plus too Cardschat have great games on there everyday. The recent freebuy was awesome with plenty of chances to make a buck and gain experiences for us beginners there is also the massive opportunity to play a large buyin game for free that these Venom freerolls give us.

Now unto my question under player information on my cashier my date of birth is off by 11 days how do I get this fixed?

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thank you mister ACR man. I have crossed those specs with those of my computer and seems like as bad as I thought it was it does meet all of those minimum requirements. I am not able to keep my table loaded for a lot of different reasons sometimes trying to load the lobby will completely stop the game client. Are these issues anyone else is having? I have turned off animations like a poster suggested but has happened since.

Also I posted another question about the ability of an attack on a specific tournament and not the whole site being possible. If you could address that when you get a moment it would be appreciated.

Hi, allow me to provide you all the relevant information about PC requirements to run our client:
1. We currently support all standard versions of Microsoft Windows from Windows 7 onwards. We also support Mac.
2. You will need a system that supports 800×600 graphics settings, although for a more enjoyable experience we recommend a screen setting of 1024×768 or higher.
3. You’ll need 30MB of space on your hard drive for the online Poker Client download and installation. We also recommend a minimum of 512 MB Ram and 1GHz CPU.

We hope this information can be helpful, thanks for choosing us!

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Respected ACR Rep . Me the second time canceled withdrawal funds ! No explanation this time ! I don't like it . For the first time, support asked for a screenshot of ecoPayz . I sent it . They said it was all right . Now I get this message .
8AnOav1tzDV0Or.jpg
Can you help me?"" No money in the account .
MAjZdKnCjWGwPA.jpg
I'm at a loss ! Entrance to the poker room wlad20082009@yandex.ru . Game nickname wlad17 . With respect wlad20082009 .

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kudos to ACR for paying players involved in tournaments that were cancelled after the registration period.

Now if they would fix the HHs so we can see bust out hands. Fix the auto fold so the table doesn't pop up (what's the point of having an auto fold when it doesn't auto fold?) and designate a player who is sitting out.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also, I appreciate the timely payouts but why doesn't ACR inform me when the payout has been processed? I've been withdrawing BTC to Blockchain and have to check BC periodically to see if the BTC is there.

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To the above persons ACR maybe not perfect but it is a good site to play on.Things have improved since greatly, I have been a member since it was Doyle Room. Plus too Cardschat have great games on there everyday. The recent freebuy was awesome with plenty of chances to make a buck and gain experiences for us beginners there is also the massive opportunity to play a large buyin game for free that these Venom freerolls give us.

Now unto my question under player information on my cashier my date of birth is off by 11 days how do I get this fixed?

First of all, truly appreciate your loyalty and for choosing us to play:). Regarding your inquiry, our CS reps will gladly assist you to update your birthdate in your account, you can contact them either by live chat, phone at 1-877-314-4195 or email at support@americascardroom.eu

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kudos to ACR for paying players involved in tournaments that were cancelled after the registration period.

Now if they would fix the HHs so we can see bust out hands. Fix the auto fold so the table doesn't pop up (what's the point of having an auto fold when it doesn't auto fold?) and designate a player who is sitting out.

Highly appreciate your warm words and loyalty :) , I have sent your feedback to the development team, rest assured we are working on this known issue and we thank you for your patience in the meantime.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Also, I appreciate the timely payouts but why doesn't ACR inform me when the payout has been processed? I've been withdrawing BTC to Blockchain and have to check BC periodically to see if the BTC is there.

Thank you for this report, I've sent it to the department in charge so they can take a look at this.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Respected ACR Rep . Me the second time canceled withdrawal funds ! No explanation this time ! I don't like it . For the first time, support asked for a screenshot of ecoPayz . I sent it . They said it was all right . Now I get this message .
8AnOav1tzDV0Or.jpg
Can you help me?"" No money in the account .
MAjZdKnCjWGwPA.jpg
I'm at a loss ! Entrance to the poker room wlad20082009@yandex.ru . Game nickname wlad17 . With respect wlad20082009 .

Thanks for putting this into our attention, after checking this information with our CS reps, they confirmed that your withdrawal request has been approved and the balance will be released in the next hours, appreciate your patience in the meantime.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Thanks for putting this into our attention, after checking this information with our CS reps, they confirmed that your withdrawal request has been approved and the balance will be released in the next hours, appreciate your patience in the meantime.
Thanks for the help.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thank you mister ACR man. I have crossed those specs with those of my computer and seems like as bad as I thought it was it does meet all of those minimum requirements. I am not able to keep my table loaded for a lot of different reasons sometimes trying to load the lobby will completely stop the game client. Are these issues anyone else is having? I have turned off animations like a poster suggested but has happened since.

Also I posted another question about the ability of an attack on a specific tournament and not the whole site being possible. If you could address that when you get a moment it would be appreciated.

Thanks for your reply. Related to your technical issues, please follow these steps:

1. Find your main directory in file explorer!
2. Find ACR/BCP folder
3. Rename it or delete it
4. Delete Americas Card Room / Black Chip Poker from your computer in Control Panel
5. Restart your computer.
6. Check if you have the latest Java Flash player installed to run our software, if not please update it.
7. Delete cookies and cache from your browser.
8. Download and install (Once you download the software the system will request you a location for the files to be saved please at the end of that location add V2 and click on next/run)
9. Sign in and enjoy!

Here is our Direct Download link:

https://americascardroom.eu/downloading/

In case you may need the Black Chip Poker Direct Download Link:

https://blackchippoker.eu/downloading/

Regarding your question about why only a specific Freebuy tournament, it was due to the high volume of players registered on it. The $20k GTD was honored and ICM paid.

I trust this has been helpful to you, but if you are still in need of assistance, you already know where to reach us.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've discussed ACR with my friends and brother, I think they've registered during this week, or will do.

However I've said that the software has little bugs and glitches. I haven't mentioned those cancelled tournaments, but I still see that "notes" are not working properly. Each time when new player sits in, all notes that I've made for rest of the table simply disappear. Together with color marks... Notes will appear again if I'm re-seated to another table. But if I'll write a new note in the field that looks empty after new player sits in, then previous notes will be erased and next time I'll see just the latest note.

Is it problem on my side or glitch of the system? I'm not using HUD, so notes that I've previously made really help me when I'm playing.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Everyone transferred money to ecoPayz today !

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've discussed ACR with my friends and brother, I think they've registered during this week, or will do.

However I've said that the software has little bugs and glitches. I haven't mentioned those cancelled tournaments, but I still see that "notes" are not working properly. Each time when new player sits in, all notes that I've made for rest of the table simply disappear. Together with color marks... Notes will appear again if I'm re-seated to another table. But if I'll write a new note in the field that looks empty after new player sits in, then previous notes will be erased and next time I'll see just the latest note.

Is it problem on my side or glitch of the system? I'm not using HUD, so notes that I've previously made really help me when I'm playing.

I am really sorry you were affected by this known issue. Our Developers are working hard to get it fixed. Appreciate your patience and thanks for choosing us!

A

awesome

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Highly appreciate your warm words and loyalty :) , I have sent your feedback to the development team, rest assured we are working on this known issue and we thank you for your patience in the meantime.

@acr rep when you say "rest assured weare working on this known issue" regarding bust out hands, what does that exactly mean?

the knockout/bust hand issue has been a "known" issue for half a year and there has been zero update on how close ACR is to resolving the issue.

Where is the bottleneck? Developer resources? Developer skill level?

Was the new poker client beta tested in May 2019?

These are all reasonable questions and we look forward to your detailed responses.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@acr rep when you say "rest assured weare working on this known issue" regarding bust out hands, what does that exactly mean?

the knockout/bust hand issue has been a "known" issue for half a year and there has been zero update on how close ACR is to resolving the issue.

Where is the bottleneck? Developer resources? Developer skill level?

Was the new poker client beta tested in May 2019?

These are all reasonable questions and we look forward to your detailed responses.

We can assure you we are working on fixing all issues but at the moment we cannot provide you the main reason, our new software needs constantly improvements and this is something we are currently fixing on a daily basis. Appreciate your understanding.

A

awesome

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We can assure you we are working on fixing all issues but at the moment we cannot provide you the main reason, our new software needs constantly improvements and this is something we are currently fixing on a daily basis. Appreciate your understanding.

i put your response into google translation and this is the result I got:

"we did zero beta testing before the relaunch of the poker client. we can't even run a poker tournament with 7000 players. we have a couple software developers. their skill is debatable but they are not getting offers to work at google or even ask jeeves. while the bust out hand issue is important to our clients it is a low priority for us. please be aware that we do know about the issue and we think somebody in the company might be working on it, but maybe not. stay tuned and keep playing acr."

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
i put your response into google translation and this is the result I got:

"we did zero beta testing before the relaunch of the poker client. we can't even run a poker tournament with 7000 players. we have a couple software developers. their skill is debatable but they are not getting offers to work at google or even ask jeeves. while the bust out hand issue is important to our clients it is a low priority for us. please be aware that we do know about the issue and we think somebody in the company might be working on it, but maybe not. stay tuned and keep playing acr."
While I have patience and can put up with the bugs for now while ACR is trying to get it sorted, I found this very funny. :top:

:bandit:

W

winbig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
please respond, ACR Rep

Can you please tell me why WEBHELPER is running on my computer AFTER a fresh install of windows and ACR? No, I haven't downloaded anything that's "questionable" since installing a fresh copy of Windows 10.

This comes up as a PUP from AV software, and this is the description (Via Google):

WebHelper is a potentially unwanted application that is detected by more than 50 anti-virus programs. WebHelper is malware that can silently infiltrate the system and run in the background while recording the victim's keystrokes, playing sounds, and affecting the speed of PC.

I've noticed that my system slows down greatly when ACR and Firefox are open, and now I know why.

What's your intentions of installing this Virus/Malware on your clients' PC's?

Awaiting your response...:mad:

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Load and run Malwarebytes if you haven't already. They have a free version which will scan your computer.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR Rep, thanks for the rakeback payout today.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without going into tedious detail, I can confidently say that I cannot figure out what Time Zone ACR operates under. Is there any official word on this?

The client adjusts to your pc timezone, so if where you are located right now is for example 2pm ET, your ACR client will show the same hour/timezone.

Status
Not open for further replies.