Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another update that can't be downloaded and deletes my shortcut. This is getting to be a daily occurrence.
Hi,
I am sorry if the updates are becoming an issue.
It seems that other players in this forum reported similar download issues to yours and in the end, they were able to successfully use the App.
If you are still in need of assistance, please let us know more details via Private Message.

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
help

tell me how to configure HM2 for this room. hands are simply not saved in the game folder!

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
wpn tools

and I have the same question on setting up WPN tools. who could help with this? customize hotkeys / bid size

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and another question) where can I find out when the satellites are held on the venom, with the largest number of places?

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why cant reg ....about to crash again????
Venno1
Venno2

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@ ACR Rep, thanks for all that you do on CC. Do you know what will happen to my unused Venom tickets after the Venom is over? Will I lose them, or will they convert to another ticket?

I'm sure that ACR is aware, but they might want to change their webpage so that it doesn't say the Cyclones are live on the 20th. Link to to page just in case.

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/cyclones-blitz-tournaments/

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
tell me how to configure HM2 for this room. hands are simply not saved in the game folder!
Sadly we do not give any support for those third-party software tools.
and I have the same question on setting up WPN tools. who could help with this? customize hotkeys / bid size
Now in regards to this, I highly recommend you to send an email to support@americascardroom.eu
and another question) where can I find out when the satellites are held on the venom, with the largest number of places?
Well, try to filter the games using the various filter options (do keep in mind that games change & we offer a variety of seats) so only checking the Venom steps available at the time.

Thewha7

Thewha7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What happened to the cyclone tourneys I love those things:icon_flow

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@ ACR Rep, thanks for all that you do on CC. Do you know what will happen to my unused Venom tickets after the Venom is over? Will I lose them, or will they convert to another ticket?
It is always very encouraging to read comments with such a positive vibe towards us. Thanks! ♥
Now, in regards to the unsued tickets, there is nothing to worry about. As we are planning to have a Venom twice a year, which only means you can surely use it in the near future.

I'm sure that ACR is aware, but they might want to change their webpage so that it doesn't say the Cyclones are live on the 20th. Link to the page just in case.
https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/cyclones-blitz-tournaments/
Yes, our Web-Masters are already aware and hopefully later today or tomorrow it shall be modified. Thank you for bringing this into our attention. Enjoy as much as you possibly can at our tables! :rock:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What happened to the cyclone tourneys I love those things:icon_flow
Thanks for your interest in our Cyclones games, our development team is currently working on getting them released, as soon as we release them we will announce in all social media channels, thanks for your patience. 

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just wanted to give a public thanks to the ACR rep for a technical issue they helped to deal with. We are lucky to have this avenue of support.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is always very encouraging to read comments with such a positive vibe towards us. Thanks! ♥
Now, in regards to the unsued tickets, there is nothing to worry about. As we are planning to have a Venom twice a year, which only means you can surely use it in the near future.

Yes, our Web-Masters are already aware and hopefully later today or tomorrow it shall be modified. Thank you for bringing this into our attention. Enjoy as much as you possibly can at our tables! :rock:

That is great news! Thanks again. I do have another question. I have posted the screenshot of the tournament that I was in and it says 15 tickets GTD to the Venom. Does this mean I will get my ticket next Sunday since there are only 13 players left, or will other players get combined with the Sunday "Final Flight"? I thought the tournament would have ended once 15 players were left. Any information on how this works would be appreciated, and thanks again for all the help.

Attachments

• Venom Ticket.jpg
    Venom Ticket.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 84
Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So is ACR still having issues? From what it looks like, they are still working on it.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When is ACR going to start balancing the tables when we're moved to a new table? I was moved to new tables and went from the button to big blind 3 times in a row. Blatantly unfair!

This issue has been ongoing for several months. Why isn't ACR fixing it?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just wanted to give a public thanks to the ACR rep for a technical issue they helped to deal with. We are lucky to have this avenue of support.

Many thanks for your kind feedback, we are very happy to be of help! :

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is great news! Thanks again. I do have another question. I have posted the screenshot of the tournament that I was in and it says 15 tickets GTD to the Venom. Does this mean I will get my ticket next Sunday since there are only 13 players left, or will other players get combined with the Sunday "Final Flight"? I thought the tournament would have ended once 15 players were left. Any information on how this works would be appreciated, and thanks again for all the help.

Hi, thank you for your query. Since this is a multi-flight satellite, the "survivors" from all 'Days-one' will be moved to the final flight on Sunday at 2:00 PM ET. Then, the top 15 will get their Venom ticket. Best luck, we hope to see you at The Venom main event! :

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
cryptocurrency is popular in your room. I never had a wallet, could you tell me a little guide to its use? in the format - ACR-> cryptocurrency wallet -> visa. what is the best way to translate and through what? thanks

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So is ACR still having issues? From what it looks like, they are still working on it.

At the current moment the game client is running properly with no reported issues. If you are experiencing any type of problems with it, please provide us with as many details as possible and we will be happy to look into it. :

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
cryptocurrency is popular in your room. I never had a wallet, could you tell me a little guide to its use? in the format - ACR-> cryptocurrency wallet -> visa. what is the best way to translate and through what? thanks

Hi, I have found this to be the best step by step guide for crypto starters

Please note that it depends much on your preferences and needs (for instance, the need to fund it with visa that you mentioned or even the option to link it to a bank account, among others), so please make sure to browse the site mentioned in the video (https://howtobuybitcoins.info/#!/) to better suit to your needs.

Lastly, if you have specific questions regarding this process, do not hesitate to contact us back. :

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, thank you for your query. Since this is a multi-flight satellite, the "survivors" from all 'Days-one' will be moved to the final flight on Sunday at 2:00 PM ET. Then, the top 15 will get their Venom ticket. Best luck, we hope to see you at The Venom main event! :

Thank you for clearing that up.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone know what today's update fixed? I noticed the table balancing when switched to new tables was better.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone know what today's update fixed? I noticed the table balancing when switched to new tables was better.

Hi, thanks for reaching us, table balancing was one of them. The majority was for stability, rest assure more updates and fixes will be done in the next downtimes, we are working hard to improve our site.

T

timeforachange

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR horrible customer service

I have an issue.. I am on the phone with someone who is absolutely stupid or uneducated. I ask him do you have any other stupid questions and his tampon comes out and gives me a warning. I am suppose to be nice when this idiot is horrible at his job. If anyone from ACR has any integrity then they will respond to this and explain something that i called in for help and this representative wanted me to know all the information. If this is to unsensitive then i apologize.

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Very odd - but twice in the last two days - villian goes all in, I follow first with AK, 2nd with AQ - both time they show 66 and both times they get quads on the flop.

odd

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I agree with you. I also dealt with their call center staff and some of them were completely not competent. I think these are newcomers who have just started working.

Status
Not open for further replies.