Status
Not open for further replies.
TPC

TPC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! How much longer will venom satellites be held? The main event is already over.

My understanding is they plan on running Venom tournaments a few times a year. So the satellites will always be running.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to see some more bounty freezeouts

Hi, I have forwarded your kind feedback to our Tournaments team for their consideration. We really value your opinion, thank you very much! :

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there a way to get rakeback as an existing member if I did not sign up through a rakeback deal?

If not, does ACR allow deleting an account and starting anew?

Hi, please contact our friendly support agents either by toll free number at 1-877-314-4195, email support@americascardroom.eu or live chat through here: https://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/ and they will assist you with your request. Please do not create multiple accounts because they may end up being closed. Thank you for your preference. :

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! How much longer will venom satellites be held? The main event is already over.

My understanding is they plan on running Venom tournaments a few times a year. So the satellites will always be running.

Hi, thank you for your interest in our satellites. Yes, our intention is to have a new Venom on a date still TBA, so the Venom Sats will remain available. Wish you both success in our tables and hope to see you in a future Venom Tournament! :

Reactions: TPC
woodwidgeon

woodwidgeon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
acr rep

are they ever going to get the 7card 8 or better game back!! ??

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m just wondering obv. But according to TOS it says max cash out is limited to 25k bitcoin. What does a player that wins 1 million have to do. Does he get it all at once if he chooses or does he/she have to withdraw several times over a long time frame per rules in cashier?

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there a setting I have wrong, when I lose the hand it closes table and I can't see what I lost on, very frustrating

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there a setting I have wrong, when I lose the hand it closes table and I can't see what I lost on, very frustrating

This is a long term ongoing issue that will never be fixed, due to serious coding errors, even though we're told that the "developers" are working hard to fix it.

A

awesome

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

This has been a known issue since the launch of the new poker client on May 22. We are a week away from ACR's 6 month anniversary of this stringently beta tested re-launch. :)

The standard answer from ACR is that they are working hard on the issue with zero update on progress.

Conclusion: ACR is negligent, fraudulent, or incompetent. your choice. play ACR at your own risk.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I am really sorry you were affected by this known issue. Our Developers are working hard to get it fixed. Highly appreciate your patience in the meantime.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
are they ever going to get the 7card 8 or better game back!! ??

Cannot confirm if we are going to implement such type of game in our website, however, we highly appreciate your feedback and definitively will send it over to the tournament's team, thanks for choosing us!:)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m just wondering obv. But according to TOS it says max cash out is limited to 25k bitcoin. What does a player that wins 1 million have to do. Does he get it all at once if he chooses or does he/she have to withdraw several times over a long time frame per rules in cashier?

Hi, for the biggest events we can send you the prize in full if the players want to, not issues at all cashing out mostly those types of big prizes.

A

awesome

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am really sorry you were affected by this known issue. Our Developers are working hard to get it fixed.

when can we expect an update on the hand histories issue?

We know the standard line is that ACR is aware of the issue and working on it but it has been 6 months with zero update from you or ACR.

@ACRrep Do you consider this baseline acceptable customer service?

BUSB0Y

BUSB0Y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Public Service Announcement: Great ACR Blitz Bonus January 1st 2020

Hey guys, you literally will get paid by simply folding. It will be +EV to just fold your way to $1,000 bonus dollars. Yes you'll still have to unlock the bonus afterwards.

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I've been playing on ACR for a little over a year.
I would like to Express my gratitude to the support service of this site.
my $40 ticket, which I won back in early fall, suddenly disappeared even though the expiration date was until September 2020.
I asked the support team to comment on this and to explain whether it is possible to correct the situation.
the very next day I received an answer. I was very pleased with this speed, but the answer disappointed me. the person said that nothing is clear from the history of the account, we need some clarifications, we will understand.:(
I told him what and how, and the next day came the answer from another person that my ticket was canceled, but we added it, you can use it.
I checked the account and saw that indeed the ticket was back.:p
thanks for the quick response!
good luck to you!:)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing on ACR for a little over a year.
I would like to Express my gratitude to the support service of this site.
my $40 ticket, which I won back in early fall, suddenly disappeared even though the expiration date was until September 2020.
I asked the support team to comment on this and to explain whether it is possible to correct the situation.
the very next day I received an answer. I was very pleased with this speed, but the answer disappointed me. the person said that nothing is clear from the history of the account, we need some clarifications, we will understand.:(
I told him what and how, and the next day came the answer from another person that my ticket was canceled, but we added it, you can use it.
I checked the account and saw that indeed the ticket was back.:p
thanks for the quick response!
good luck to you!:)

So happy to hear that your issue has been resolved the best way possible, we highly appreciate your warm words, thanks for choosing us and wish you happy holidays!:star:

zippo5667

zippo5667

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still cant find the passwords in ACR for the cardchat games.

P

Psycho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Rep,
I don't understand how The Beast or Sit & Crush works. Do you have a link that will explain it? Thank you.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hello,
I don't know if I am addressing the same person, but I have spoken to ACR rep several times through messages about an issue I have with the software. He/She told me that my case has been escalated and a ticket was open for that matter, but here I am a few months later, completely ignored by both ACR support and ACR rep !!!!!! I am unable to run the App since last May. Any ideas please ??

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,
I don't know if I am addressing the same person, but I have spoken to ACR rep several times through messages about an issue I have with the software. He/She told me that my case has been escalated and a ticket was open for that matter, but here I am a few months later, completely ignored by both ACR support and ACR rep !!!!!! I am unable to run the app since last May. Any ideas please ??

Something to try. After you uninstall the client you need to delete the Americas Cardroom file on your C drive. After that run a free program called CCleaner to clean your registry of program fragments that aren't being used. Also a good idea to install Malwarebytes a free program that will rid your hard drive of malware.

Then reinstall ACR.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Rep

Good to see there is somebody here from that site. I have used the chat and called before for small issues but this may come in handy as well. I have always had luck with ACR reps and they have always got my concerns taken care of.

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will th blitz promo affect my normal rakeback?

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Are there plans in place to fix the ongoing bugs in the software since the big update?

Simple things like your table popping back up when your turn comes even after prefolding preflop. It's annoying enough that I refuse to play on your site when multi-tabling with another site open.

Status
Not open for further replies.