Status
Not open for further replies.
oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was going to get around to this sooner or later but it happened on me tonight so I might as well put something on here about it.
I had some problems making a deposit today and wasn't able to play much last night when I wanted to. When I called support they told me that it was through no fault of my own but something happened in transition or on their end and that I would just have to wait until later.
They told me that it would eventually be deposited to my account but they couldn't even work me in a bonus for a few dollars or anything.
Being how even they said it wasn't my fault and they couldnt speed up the process for me or even comp me a few dollars so I could play I was a little upset about the situation. I believe that's bad customer service on their end to say the least.
I wanted to ask if y'all had problems depositing or withdrawing like that often? I use Americas cardroom now. I haven't tried many of them though. Are there better sites?
They were one of the smoothest cashouts ive had,my only issue is that they dropped neteller :( now its $48 minimum on visa or four deposits elsewhere :( neteller was so so simple ,i refuse to use other options as they are slightly more complicated than what was in place...10usd = about 16.4 nzd so im forced elsewhere as far as deposits go...thats really gutting as ACR is totally in my top 3 fav sites to play,probably 1st equal in fact.Other than that i have never had an issue with them deposits or otherwise.
Oh and as for your issue,yes they still seem to be encountering small hiccups with their tech now n then which is a real shame,that being so you would think they mightve flicked you a jackpot ticket or two to keep you happy ,personnally i still think they are being sabotaged from within as these tech problems seem to occur in the most random situations and always seems new and unexpected...just my opinion.Still love playing at ACR and hope it gets better this year :)

Last edited:
guccipix

guccipix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see no progress on my bonus. I've probably played close to 400 hands and it still says zero in my bonus section. Is ACR going to fail yet again?

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see no progress on my bonus. I've probably played close to 400 hands and it still says zero in my bonus section. Is ACR going to fail yet again?

Me to played 350+ hands up and down +20 - 20 cashed out for -1 and nothing changed in my progress. :vollkomme:confused:

guccipix

guccipix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Me to played 350+ hands up and down +20 - 20 cashed out for -1 and nothing changed in my progress. :vollkomme:confused:

So I spoke to live support - they claim the hands are in fact being tallied but the system is just running slow because of all the players, and within a couple of days your hands should be represented there.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,to all at ACR,wishing you a prosperous happy and healthy new year.
I see there is a Jackpot Freeroll tourney advertised for start in a couple of hours ,with password...but it doesnt appear to be available in lobby.Any info please?
Im guessing they may have been discontinued?

lolDOH i meant ACR :)

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to be kidding me, so finally it updated and i got 31 hands applied to my bonus and the rest to a first deposit bonus. 31 out of around 350+ hands played yesterday. So yes its working and updating but way to much trouble for your average player.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Got the blitz email, Activated for the blitz opt in etc played 250+ hands and nothing.. maybe it takse awhile to update or somethings fishy but i dont seem this promotion going very well... waste of time

We are experiencing issues with the Blitz Bonus Builder display. We can assure you that every hand is being tallied. Due to the amount of hands being played the data is taking some time to update, around 2 and up to 8 hours. We expect to have solved the issue by tomorrow. Truly appreciate your patience in the meantime and thanks for choosing us

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to be kidding me, so finally it updated and i got 31 hands applied to my bonus and the rest to a first deposit bonus. 31 out of around 350+ hands played yesterday. So yes its working and updating but way to much trouble for your average player.

The first 10 days you define how big the bonus will be by playing only Blitz. Then, you get to release it. If you have already another active bonus, the points that you earn will be divided equally between both bonuses. You are able to pause one of the bonuses if you prefer, to prioritize the release of Blitz bonus builder.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Is there a way to get different deposit options other than crypto-currency, bitcoin, or money transfer? Would prefer to use my bank card. I have no interest in setting up anything crypto, honestly.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there a way to get different deposit options other than crypto-currency, bitcoin, or money transfer? Would prefer to use my bank card. I have no interest in setting up anything crypto, honestly.

Hi Tammy, availability on deposit methods depend on many factors such as location (country, state), security measures, etc. You can check your deposit methods now and if you need an specific one or have any doubt or either need further assistance, please send me a private message and I will be more than happy to assist you:) We are here to help all our valuable players just as you are ;)

paisley

paisley

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you still offering the "Play Pen" games? Your website says you are, but when I asked CS in chat where to find them today, he said they weren't running them anymore.

On the website it says they run;
Fridays at: 3:00pm ET, 5:00pm ET, 7:00pm ET, 9:00pm ET, 11:00pm ET

If they are still running, where would I find them listed?

Thanks

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you still offering the "Play Pen" games? Your website says you are, but when I asked CS in chat where to find them today, he said they weren't running them anymore.

On the website it says they run;
Fridays at: 3:00pm ET, 5:00pm ET, 7:00pm ET, 9:00pm ET, 11:00pm ET

If they are still running, where would I find them listed?

Thanks

We are working to have them back, but for the moment they are on pause until our developers give the green light to run them again.

Thanks for the interest in these games, we appreciate the feedback.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

There's a learning curve using Crypto. BTC is volatile so you're likely to lose from 5-10% of your withdrawal due to volatility and fees. That's been my experience.

According to several posters on twoplustwo, Coinbase doesn't like gambling sites and they are likely to close an account linked to a poker site. So it's a good idea to use an intermediary like Blockchain.

Withdrawal looks like; ACR>Blockchain>Coinbase, sell BTC to convert to USD and transfer to your paypal account or your bank.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There's a learning curve using Crypto. BTC is volatile so you're likely to lose from 5-10% of your withdrawal due to volatility and fees. That's been my experience.

According to several posters on twoplustwo, Coinbase doesn't like gambling sites and they are likely to close an account linked to a poker site. So it's a good idea to use an intermediary like Blockchain.

Withdrawal looks like; ACR>Blockchain>Coinbase, sell BTC to convert to USD and transfer to your PayPal account or your bank.

The easiest withdraw process is downloading cash App. If you don't have cash app yet use my code https://cash.app/app/PRDNPHP when you download and we will both get $10 bucks.

Using Cash app it has bitcoin already on it. So you link your card to cash app buy and sell bitcoin through cash app and withdraws are instant with no fees.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The easiest withdraw process is downloading cash app. If you don't have cash app yet use my code https://cash.app/app/PRDNPHP when you download and we will both get $10 bucks.

Using Cash app it has bitcoin already on it. So you link your card to cash app buy and sell bitcoin through cash app and withdraws are instant with no fees.

That's interesting. Can you withdraw from ACR directly to "cash app"?

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's interesting. Can you withdraw from ACR directly to "cash app"?

Yes, cash app has bitcoin, which means bitcoin address. So you put your bitcoin address in the withdraw area for ACR and it sends to your bitcoin address on cashapp. cashapp notifies you when the bitcoin is there and you press sell, which puts the funds onto your cash app account. From there you can either use the cash app card like a debit card, or send the money directly to your bank account.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, cash app has bitcoin, which means bitcoin address. So you put your bitcoin address in the withdraw area for ACR and it sends to your bitcoin address on cashapp. cashapp notifies you when the bitcoin is there and you press sell, which puts the funds onto your cash app account. From there you can either use the cash app card like a debit card, or send the money directly to your bank account.

I got the app, thanks.

N

neart13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So when you deposit not all the money goes to your account, i guess it's like a pre rake before being raked at the tables, but my question is; when you withdraw do you get all of what you withdraw or is some taken from you then as well?
Say you withdraw 100 how much goes to your bank account?
Question 2; any chance of a cash out option in the sports book?

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So when you deposit not all the money goes to your account, i guess it's like a pre rake before being raked at the tables, but my question is; when you withdraw do you get all of what you withdraw or is some taken from you then as well?
Say you withdraw 100 how much goes to your bank account?
Question 2; any chance of a cash out option in the sports book?
I think there is a fee if you deposit by credit card. I have gotten the full amount on withdrawals but I requested checks.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just to get a clarification, How do you get/use 875 AP's? Is getting Ap's any harder for people that have rake back? What is an AP?

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just to get a clarification, How do you get/use 875 AP's? Is getting Ap's any harder for people that have rake back? What is an AP?
You get 5.5 AP points for ever dollar you pay in rake. To get 875 AP points you have to pay $160 in rake.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You get 5.5 AP points for ever dollar you pay in rake. To get 875 AP points you have to pay $160 in rake.

Hmm so on the bonus for every $160 in rake we can release $25 of our bonus.

And we have have one Month to get what we have “collected” released? Is that correct.

Just trying to get a good understanding to prepare for when the 10th comes.

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hmm so on the bonus for every $160 in rake we can release $25 of our bonus.

And we have have one Month to get what we have “collected” released? Is that correct.

Just trying to get a good understanding to prepare for when the 10th comes.
30 days to release is correct. What you release will be deducted from you rakeback bonus. Let’s say you pay $75 in rake that week and you redeem $25 for the blitz bonus. Acr will deduct $25 from the rakeback bonus. Your rakeback bonus for the week would be base on $50 in rake payed. Hope that makes sense.

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here’s an example if you are on 27% rakeback. You pay $75 in rake that week you rb bonus would be $20.25 with blitz bonus it would be $50x27% which would be $13.50 plus the $25 you redeemed so you would have $38.50 .

Status
Not open for further replies.