skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
y only issue lately is with the note taking option

I can never tell if they will be saved or not . anybody have any suggestions or tricks that work ?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi, we constantly post important announcements, you can check our last post here:

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/acr-thread-217550/post-5425815.html

Regarding inquiries, we are constantly replying to all concerns as soon as possible, also if we don´t have an accurate answer, we always escalated it to our CS department and reply back to the CC members. If you have an specific inquiry or case that needs to be escalate, please let us know, we will be more than happy to help.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good day! I wanted to know if there are any bonuses for inviting friends?

Hi, apologies for the late reply, I´m afraid to tell there´s not referral bonus as of now, therefore, we offer a welcome package for the first depositors in our website, that your friends could take advantage, find more information related to our bonuses and promotions here:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/

Thanks your choosing us :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can never tell if they will be saved or not . anybody have any suggestions or tricks that work ?

Hi, thanks for reaching us with your concerns, we want to keep you updated on the coming features and fixes. Please keep in mind these lists and dates are subject to change.

The lists you see here only represent the fixes players experience directly. The development teams also release other updates for the WPN teams to better serve your needs and improve customer service.

This coming Jan 29th, 2020 (Subject to Change)

New Features
– Cyclones Release
– New Table Themes: Football and Arcade

Improvements
– Stability Updates.
– Bot Detecting/Breaking Improvements.
– HUD files for BlitzPoker.
– Adjust Bet Size with mouse scroll.
– Hide Live Blackjack Button Option.
– Full nicknames always showing in the nameplate.
– Larger Lobby Scroll Bar for easier scrolling.
– $0.01 ending tickets conversion to generic value tickets.
Being able to save player notes while in observer mode.

You can check for more upcoming updates here:

https://www.americascardroom.org/forums/topic/upcoming-updates/

Thanks for your preference :)

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon! I have read that using Step tickets can register for the tournaments MOSS series! How to do it?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon! I have read that using Step tickets can register for the tournaments MOSS series! How to do it?

Hi, apologies for the late reply, yes you can use the ticket for the MOSS series if the buy in worth same value of that ticket, now, how to use it? Just enter the tournament, click on register, if the ticket is eligible for the buy in of that tourney, the client will shows the ticket and automatically you will be register, if not, you will need to find a tournament that match with the value of the ticket and do the same steps.

Hope this information helps and wish you the best of luck at the tables:)

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not have a ticket for step 6 and 61 dollar entry fee of $ 6 to 60 exactly! Therefore, I can not log in using this ticket! How it is possible to exchange my tickets for Step tournament tickets, general purpose?

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, thanks for reaching us with your concerns, we want to keep you updated on the coming features and fixes. Please keep in mind these lists and dates are subject to change.

The lists you see here only represent the fixes players experience directly. The development teams also release other updates for the WPN teams to better serve your needs and improve customer service.

This coming Jan 29th, 2020 (Subject to Change)

New Features
– Cyclones Release
– New Table Themes: Football and Arcade

Improvements
– Stability Updates.
– Bot Detecting/Breaking Improvements.
– HUD files for BlitzPoker.
– Adjust Bet Size with mouse scroll.
- Hide Live Blackjack Button Option.
- Full nicknames always showing in the nameplate .
- Larger Lobby Scroll Bar for easier scrolling .
- $ 0.01 ending tickets conversion to generic value tickets.
- for Being Able to the save player notes The while in observer mode.

CAN check for You more upcoming updates found here:

https://www.americascardroom.org/forums/topic/upcoming-updates/

Thanks for your preference The :)
In your post is written that after January 29 can be exchanged for tickets? Which ticket do you mean? And how it can be done? Support does not know anything, and says that it can not be done! Tell me please?

Jdjakubisin

Jdjakubisin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Success Story

It took several weeks, contacting via live chat reps 3 times, a contact through cardschat.com, and forwarding replies via email from 3 reps from varying departments, but

ACR FAITHFULLY REIMBURSED MY WINNINGS FOR A DISCONNECTED TOURNAMENT WEEKS LATER. IT WAS REFUNDED TO MY ACCOUNT THIS MORNING.

I have had dealings much less honest from other cardrooms, and while you may not be the most expedient I will vouch that you are America's Most trusted Cardroom.
As the situation would be resolved, I will promise to post the response to the situation.

However, should I never post again assume nothing has changed and I will never deposit to your site again and advise anyone else to do the same. It was only a $7.70 tourney but it is apparent that $54 was confiscated by ACR and no one can explain. I was involved in other tourneys that day, some simultaneously, and experienced no other such delays. I would see no reason to escalate the stakes should this get no resolution.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In your post is written that after January 29 can be exchanged for tickets? Which ticket do you mean? And how it can be done? Support does not know anything, and says that it can not be done! Tell me please?

Hi, we apologize for the confusion. Please send us your ACR screen name via private message so that we can give you a more personalized response based on the tickets that you currently have. We look forward to hear from you! :

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
Lol, I'm just getting kicked out of cash tables. I'm playing, playing and boom, next moment I'm kicked out and my place is empty at the table. Sometimes, table closes automatically, sometimes it just stays there with my empty sit. It's ridiculous. Last straw was when I was making river decision in a 3bet pot. It happened at least 10 times tonight.

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol, I'm just getting kicked out of cash tables. I'm playing, playing and boom, next moment I'm kicked out and my place is empty at the table. Sometimes, table closes automatically, sometimes it just stays there with my empty sit. It's ridiculous. Last straw was when I was making river decision in a 3bet pot. It happened at least 10 times tonight.

this right here is why i wont touch the cash tables on acr anymore, i made a post afew up about it but the tournys are usually okay. that and when you sit out at blitz you have to close the table before you rejoin giving up your stack etc really enjoy the mtts tho.

i was thinking the whole kicked out of the table thing might be a way to combat bots but it happens during hand involvement play way to often to be that..

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi, that means that if you have tickets ending in one cent, will be exchange for general tickets, removing the $0.01 cent of the tickets that can only be used for an specific tournament, after January 29th, you will be able to use your tickets ending in one cent, for all general tournaments.

If after that date you need assistance with such tickets, please contact our CS reps to help you register for an specific tournament using your tickets ( it must be same buy in amount ):)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Thanks for reaching us and for reporting this, I have sent you a direct message to further assist you.

S

Smokewood

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR are a bunch of scumbags. I checked out their live dealer games. There was a girl dealing blackjack who looked to be all of 13 years old! These guys need to be shut down they are nothing but criminals...

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tell me how anyone working room? I will not start after updating! This is all temporary problems and when they will make?

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
When they say down for maintenance, check back in 30 mins and you have checked back an hour later and still says check back in 30 mins??? How long is ACR's 30 minutes??

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont see any tournaments ? Is ACR still under maintainance? And what was this update for?

R

rcpeck

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can see tournaments now, but it seems they're frozen at the current registration number?

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR maintenance

I just re logged ( 9:30 A.M Colorado time) in as there were no games showing of any kind. No tournaments or cash tables.

Notice came up saying "under maintenance check back in 30 minutes"

Guess the new version downloaded this morning has some issues LOL :D

Cheers all & here is hoping it will be up & running soon :beer:

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The updates are bad news for me. It usually takes hours and hours of trying different thing to get the update. I have already tried 4 time to get update and it stops at 97% and will not finish up. This has always been a problem since the new software. Im getting so tired of it. PLEASE TELL ME HOW LONG THIS WILL LAST?

K

Kmason531

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cage Event

Hi All, my first post here and have a question on what to expect from the Cage event if any of you have been to one. I qualified about a month ago and elected to play at the March Event. Pretty excited for it and looking for any insight into the event.

Thanks!

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Connented

I've never seemed to have a problem with that site disconnecting me. Your home might be in a internet vortex

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The updates are bad news for me. It usually takes hours and hours of trying different thing to get the update. I have already tried 4 time to get update and it stops at 97% and will not finish up. This has always been a problem since the new software. Im getting so tired of it. PLEASE TELL ME HOW LONG THIS WILL LAST?

Hi, apologies for the late reply, do you still experiencing issues with out client? If so, please send us a private message with the following:

Screen name
Operational system
Error message
Antivyrus version
Any screen capture of the issues when attempt to install the client

Waiting to help you further!

Status
Not open for further replies.