Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello ACR friend. Glad to be back. I had 3-4 months of not being able to log in. On a whim i ininstalled and re installed again and now im in and on. Love it.

My question though is, i have 3 .23 + .02 tickets ive won recently. Every time i try to use one it says, “ this ticket is no longer available “ . Whats up with that?

Hi, thanks for reaching us, please be so kind and send us a private message with your ACR screen name and this report that way we can properly escalate it to upper management, waiting to help you further!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never really had a problem with this. Maybe in a live tourney, but when my chip count is always there I don't have much trouble telling how many BB it is. Convenient I guess but I would hope you could turn it off so you don't have extra clutter.

Thanks for the feedback in regards of this upcoming feature, I´ve sent it over to our developers :) appreciate your preference with our poker website:)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guess what? Thursday and I still can not access my bonus money because no pts have been added to this part of my rewards. Which illustrates my point that the CS people you employ are not properly trained to know what the hell they are talking about.
If you would like to look into this situation for me, my username is AMANDAL

Thanks for reaching us, I have escalated your points inquiry to upper manager for further investigation, once I get a reply, I´ll contact you back via private message, appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley_Poker
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dear Acr Rep

The sound of "begin turn" is just so annoying. Its difficult to play multiple tables with it. It would be so nice if you guys could change the sound from "begin turn" into the sound of "user turn"

The sound of "user turn" only comes once after the break is finished and its so much more comfortable to hear.

The perfect solution here would to change those sounds with each other.

Thanks.

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dear Acr Rep

The sound of "new user turn" is just so annoying. Its difficult to play multiple tables with it. It would be so nice if you guys could change the sound from "begin turn" into the sound of "new user turn"

The sound of "begin turn" only comes once after the break is finished and its so much more comfortable to hear.

Wi

The perfect solution here would to change those sounds with each other.

Thanks.

Hi, Thanks so much for your suggestions, I already sent your feedback to the department in charge, appreciate your efforts and contribution to make our poker website even better:)

J

Jlo111888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play only for free on ACR theres New freeroll on 50$ on demand every hour nice have fun :ciao::wavey:

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley_Poker
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, Thanks so much for your suggestions, I already sent your feedback to the department in charge, appreciate your efforts and contribution to make our poker website even better:)

Thanks. I really like the way ACR is heading. Its good to see some decent freerolls now. Maybe you could also shorten late reg for mtt's but i bet u heard that before.

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
Pokertracker is not working for blitz cash games. Anyway to fix it?

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Freerolls wagering and possibility to remove any not wagered amount before withdrawal

Heello ACR REP

My question : the ACR wagering demanded amount for freerolls is 1:1 , 1$ for every dollar ??
Also if not met/paid , can the amount that hasn't be paid in rake be removed from your bankroll/balance , so as all the rest of the money will be available for withdraw ??
Could you pls help (or say a link to read info about this ) ??

Thank you

***ps : why I am asking this : =>>>>>>

I am asking this , cause i had some bad experience with one scheeme/site of the WPN network in the past , that closed , which demanded the wagering of all freeroll money before they proceed and process the withdraw (although they could smply remove from the balance their freeroll money and pay the rest , my money .........)

That's why I have not been playing ACR's on demand freeroll or any freeroll of yours , cause I don't know your wagering policy , but now I have played some of these 100 $0,25cyclone freeroll tournaments GTD after losing a lot in these game , won some tickets , i believe 4-5 ??

Thank you :)

Last edited:
N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, thanks for reaching us, please be so kind and send us a private message with your ACR screen name and this report that way we can properly escalate it to upper management, waiting to help you further!

Thank you ACR Rep, ive received an email saying it has been sorted out. Thats a pretty good turn around if you ask me. I really appreciate the work you do and highlights the advantage of being CC member. I think todays going to be a great day.

Scoopzilla

Scoopzilla

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Can I play the on demand freeroll tournaments on my mobile phone?

Have you tried Apps like VNC Viewer? Playing freeroll right now with poker tracker.

Also, are holdem on demand freerolls coming back? PLO is great but bring back holdem please.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
lastest download issues on WPN

my old desktop stops the installation and a box pops up every time that says something like ' it seems you already have one of our cardrooms open '. I can proceed no further. any suggestions ? please don't tell me to uninstall everything and start all over , since I will lose all my player notes once again !

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my old desktop stops the installation and a box pops up every time that says something like ' it seems you already have one of our cardrooms open '. I can proceed no further. any suggestions ? please don't tell me to uninstall everything and start all over , since I will lose all my player notes once again ![/

Do you have accts on other wpn skins?

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
my old desktop stops the installation and a box pops up every time that says something like ' it seems you already have one of our cardrooms open '. I can proceed no further. any suggestions ? please don't tell me to uninstall everything and start all over , since I will lose all my player notes once again !
Do you have any WPN skin open on any computer like ACR, BlackChip etc. ? If you have an account open on any computer not just the one you are on, you will need to log out. If not try restarting all your computers and unplugging your router and restarting it as well.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
thanks for the suggestions

but no other WPN rooms are open .

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I want to thank ACR for the conversion of the tickets. I will be playing in a lot of big tournaments made possible by the generosity of ACR. GREAT JOB!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks. I really like the way ACR is heading. Its good to see some decent freerolls now. Maybe you could also shorten late reg for mtt's but i bet u heard that before.

We appreciate any kind of feedback and suggestions :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to thank ACR for the conversion of the tickets. I will be playing in a lot of big tournaments made possible by the generosity of ACR. GREAT JOB!

Thanks for your warm words! Is a pleasure for us to help all our valuable players just as you are! The best of luck at the tables! :five:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you ACR Rep, ive received an email saying it has been sorted out. Thats a pretty good turn around if you ask me. I really appreciate the work you do and highlights the advantage of being CC member. I think todays going to be a great day.

Yes we´ve received the confirmation from our CS dept that your issue has been resolved, so happy to hear that you are satisfied with our efforts here, to contribute with resolve our valuable player´s concerns.

Thanks for choosing us everyday:)

Wish you the best of luck at the tables!:five:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokertracker is not working for blitz cash games. Anyway to fix it?

Hi, please reach them as it seems they still not integrating our data properly, thanks for your comprehension and truly hope you get this sort asap.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is ACR frozen? I'm in the 25k and we are not doing anything. I'm in another tournament and it's working fine.

Mendo

Mendo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3:10 Pacific Time Feb 9th 2020

My tourney (MOSS $800 GTD) seems frozen. Been "will begin break" for 20 minutes. I have closed the table repeatedly Wazzup?

S

Slacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same here, 4 MOSS tourneys frozen

Status
Not open for further replies.