Chips
we need bigger plo touneys and some progessive kos on the site

300HPGOD

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My bank on ACR has mysteriously had 2/3's of my money removed. (I did not lose it playing) Has this happened to anyone else? Have contacted them and am waiting for a reply.

Yes it happened to me as well although not 2/3rds but a random amount was removed from my account that was about 10%. I just emailed them as I just logged in for the first time since yesterdays crash. I am hoping they will know what to return my balance to because I do not have a screenshot of what it should be. I guess that is the lesson for going forward, when this happens again, screenshot your balance. This is so annoying.

Also want to add that it cant be a reversal of a double credit (been hearing that rumor) because none of my credits from yesterday are as big as what they took out. Not even close

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My understanding of the legal situation in America was that they were not allowed to play online against international players and only in closed pool games against other Americans!

So I wouldn't be able to play on ACR from the UK, without circumventing with a VPN or something, which I wouldn't do regardless and would be pointless/not worth the hassle even if one did..

If I'd known I could join those freerolls...

I'm kicking myself for having missed so many opportunities to play & interact with half the forum at the felt..

It's all better now though!

Anyone know if ACR has a mobile app? Or just PC client?

Cheers!

We don´t have a full mobile App as of know, our development team still working on it, but you can access our web mobile version of the app to play Blitz and Jackpot poker for the moment, thanks for choosing us:)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My bank on ACR has mysteriously had 2/3's of my money removed. (I did not lose it playing) Has this happened to anyone else? Have contacted them and am waiting for a reply.

Please be so kind and contact directly our CS reps either by Call Toll Free 1-877-314-4195
or live chat, they will be more than happy to further investigate and assist you, through this link:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/

Thanks for your patience and for choosing us!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
we need bigger plo touneys and some progessive kos on the site

Hi and thanks for the feedback in regards this type of games, I have sent it over to the tournaments dept, thanks for your preference with our site:)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello ACR rep

I'm sure there are gonna be claims for the outages yesterday. I lost 3.30, and a $1.50 ticket. I'm just wondering how I can go about getting refunded for the 2 losses? Thank you. There was a note saying the 3.30 tourney fee would be refunded, but it has not as of yet.

Hi and thanks for being so patient while our CS reps complete fully yesterday´s refunds, you can check our ACR Forum to check the list of the recent refunds done here:

http://americascardroom.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=33

Thanks for choosing us.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was doing very well in two tournaments with approx $230 invested that got cancelled but because of the long late reg looks like I will only get the entry fee refunded.

Phil Nagy has said on twitch there will be some bonus games because of the crashes.

While this is quite a positive move currently it has been suggested this will be open to all players. Surely this should be targeted at players the crash affected? It's difficult after 5 hours of play to then lose out getting nothing back but the entry fee, told any new tournaments you enter would run and finish and get cancelled again.

Are people who were not entered at the time of the crash going to care about compensatory tournaments? Yes it my drum new business or promote the site, but this then waters down any bonuses to all players when it really needs to target those affected who have lost a lot of time, and if were doing very well in a tournament possibly good cashes. So many tournaments you will not cash in so to have those cancelled you are doing well in is hard.

We truly appreciate your feedback in regards what Phil will do to compensate all affected players, I will personally send your comments to him and the department in charge of developing this.

Thanks for choosing us everyday!

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
We truly appreciate your feedback in regards what Phil will do to compensate all affected players, I will personally send your comments to him and the department in charge of developing this.

Thanks for choosing us everyday!

MY money tied up in tourneys got refunded in less than 24 hours. Pretty neat. I have another question for you. I have built up my bankroll on ACR from freerolls and I never deposited. Can I cash it out or do I need to deposit first?

R

revenoff

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
has anyone seen the .01c 10k gtds phil promised to set up on his stream?

want to make sure im not missing them, i couldnt find them

i got 4th in his 1.5k freeroll so that was neat. also took one of my worst bad beats to the tourney winner, had my AA cracked by A2o when he shoved preflop. thats just poker

amatola

amatola

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
ACR just trying to make it really difficult - also had money coming off my account, and although it has been put back, I think it was meant to be credited in the first place based on my previous experience of canceled MTT's.

Used there chat - but instead of looking into it - told them it was Moss 2 event and they have my user name. How must I know what the status of the game was.

alright I do understand it, now i will need to report your case for the team in charge to review the information and make the refunds

8:09 AM

I will need to get the game ID, name , date and time, buy in, status of the game when it was cancelled please

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

i got 4th in his 1.5k freeroll so that was neat. also took one of my worst bad beats to the tourney winner, had my AA cracked by A2o when he shoved preflop. thats just poker

I think thats a one off and it's next Sunday i believe.

glgl:)

R

rcpeck

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR down again? I've got a SNG currently frozen 3-handed.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I again stopped all tournaments! Interestingly, these failures of the large influx of players into a series of MOSS or other reasons?

JLit

JLit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big Events

ACR runs some major events which is a great thing, but it does seem like they have major server/software issues at these times consistently. Its unfortunate, because ACR is one of the only U.S. facing sites that wants to do poker as big as starts in my opinion but they are struggling to keep up with software that should really not be so hard to come by nowadays you would think.

Its weird that stars hosts way more players and larger events, but you don't hear too many complaints like this one. A lot of U.S. Sites have software bugs, but ACRs are the largest sadly. :deal:

:jd4:

L

Looord

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
all goood in da hooood

usually resolves quickat leqaaast

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My understanding of the legal situation in America was that they were not allowed to play online against international players and only in closed pool games against other Americans!

So I wouldn't be able to play on ACR from the UK, without circumventing with a VPN or something, which I wouldn't do regardless and would be pointless/not worth the hassle even if one did..

If I'd known I could join those freerolls...

I'm kicking myself for having missed so many opportunities to play & interact with half the forum at the felt..

It's all better now though!

Anyone know if ACR has a mobile app? Or just PC client?

Cheers!

Only thing is you will find the ACR freerolls are on very late for UK time, think its 1am each day. Earlier on the weekend though 10pm. The mobile version is not a proper client yet, think its just jackpot poker, no standard games.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Won't be a problem- night owl here! :)

Thank you for the info.

No problem, good luck in the games. Competition doesn't seem as tough on ACR in general so hopefully you can build a roll ;)

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and again i can't load ACR i think is the end i can't solve this issue.

38ef6f10ac52a285afc7c7bd9bbb6a19.png

W

winbig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Perfomance

What's up with the slow performance of ACR/TP/BCP? I've never played on any other poker site that's been so slow.

stats: 3ghz dual core processor (AMD), 1GB Video memory, 8GB DDR4-2400 memory, 500GB Crucial SSD, Windows 10.

It's not uncommon for these WPN clients to use 30%+ CPU at any given time, and at times, it's been above 50% for no reason. This is with hardly any other programs running in the background. You would think with all these software "updates", they would address this issue, as I'm sure I'm not the only one experiencing this. Sometimes, it takes a full minute+ just to load a table or a tournament lobby..:mad:

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Iv'e had the same issues for a bit now .The rep is working to help e out . There is a lot going on with the OSS series . Have a lil more patients and i'm sure it'll be taken care of .

glgl:D

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi, our tournaments team still working on it, keep an eye in our client so you can participate of this tourneys, hope all our valuable players enjoy them! Since now wish you the best of luck at the tables ! :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MY money tied up in tourneys got refunded in less than 24 hours. Pretty neat. I have another question for you. I have built up my bankroll on ACR from freerolls and I never deposited. Can I cash it out or do I need to deposit first?

Hi!

Thanks for reaching us and congratulations for your winnings, there is no need to deposit before you cash out what you´ve earned, if you have any sort of issue withdrawing your earnings, please be so kind and contact our CS reps directly so that way they can guide you through the process, either by Call Toll Free 1-877-314-4195 or live chat through this link:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/

Thanks for choosing us:)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR just trying to make it really difficult - also had money coming off my account, and although it has been put back, I think it was meant to be credited in the first place based on my previous experience of canceled MTT's.

Used there chat - but instead of looking into it - told them it was Moss 2 event and they have my user name. How must I know what the status of the game was.

alright I do understand it, now i will need to report your case for the team in charge to review the information and make the refunds

8:09 AM

I will need to get the game ID, name , date and time, buy in, status of the game when it was cancelled please

Thanks for reaching us, if you still missing a pending refund based in our Tournament rules, please send us a private message with your screen name and additional details such as buy in, date, etc. To further escalate your case and assist you. Waiting to help you soon.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Thanks for reaching us,

We have a specialize tech dept that can provide you troubleshooting steps to fix this installation problem, you can reach them either by Call Toll Free 1-877-314-4195
or live chat through this link : https://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/

Also we can provide some basic troubleshooting steps if you want to try and follow, players with similar issues managed to resolve it following this:

1. Find your main directory in file explorer!
2. Find ACR/BCP folder
3. Rename it or delete it
4. Delete Americas Card Room / Black Chip Poker from your computer in Control Panel
5. Restart your computer.
6. Check if you have the latest Java Flash player installed to run our software, if not please update it.
7. Delete cookies and cache from your browser.
8. Download and install (Once you download the software the system will request you a location for the files to be saved please at the end of that location add V2 and click on next/run)
9. Sign in

Here is our Direct Download link:

https://americascardroom.eu/downloading/

In case you may need the Black Chip Poker Direct Download Link:

https://blackchippoker.eu/downloading/

Thanks for your patience and for your preference:)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What's up with the slow performance of ACR/TP/BCP? I've never played on any other poker site that's been so slow.

stats: 3ghz dual core processor (AMD), 1GB Video memory, 8GB DDR4-2400 memory, 500GB Crucial SSD, Windows 10.

It's not uncommon for these WPN clients to use 30%+ CPU at any given time, and at times, it's been above 50% for no reason. This is with hardly any other programs running in the background. You would think with all these software "updates", they would address this issue, as I'm sure I'm not the only one experiencing this. Sometimes, it takes a full minute+ just to load a table or a tournament lobby..:mad:

Thanks for reaching us and for the details provided, could you please tell us if the issue described happened specifically in BCP, ACR ot TP? And since when you are experiencing this, to follow up alongside with our CS tech dept.

Status
Not open for further replies.