Status
Not open for further replies.
abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR rep if you get a chance could you PM me please. I feel im getting the run around from support about my withdraw. Been given 2 different excuses now in 2 days
Thank you

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Swede Tooth
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have finally downloaded ACR in hopes of re-activating my old account (& old bankroll). I posted about it over a year ago in this thread, not able to play on ACR ever since they did an update (over 4yrs. ago) where I could no longer play on the site with WinVista.
Well today I go to login and it tells me they're sending me an email to confirm... but I have not used that email address for YEARS and it`s an address that went with my previous internet provider from back then. I tried to log in to the old email addy but it is closed :(
Any suggestions ACR rep... also... I`ll try to bring up my old posts on this thread too

liuouhgkres

liuouhgkres

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KH
Chips
In MOSS special day 2, prize pays out to 990 players, but only 860 players made it to day 2. Where extra 1300$ goes?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In MOSS special day 2, prize pays out to 990 players, but only 860 players made it to day 2. Where extra 1300$ goes?

Hi, thanks for reaching us with your concerns and for being part of our valuable players, ICM of remaining pay outs will be credited to accounts prior to starting day 2. Hope this information clarifies your doubts, wish you the best of luck at the tables:)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have finally downloaded ACR in hopes of re-activating my old account (& old bankroll). I posted about it over a year ago in this thread, not able to play on ACR ever since they did an update (over 4yrs. ago) where I could no longer play on the site with WinVista.
Well today I go to login and it tells me they're sending me an email to confirm... but I have not used that email address for YEARS and it`s an address that went with my previous internet provider from back then. I tried to log in to the old email addy but it is closed :(
Any suggestions ACR rep... also... I`ll try to bring up my old posts on this thread too

Hi, and welcome back! To better assist you, please send us your screen name by private message and we will follow up your case alongside with our CS dept. Waiting to help you further!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR rep if you get a chance could you PM me please. I feel im getting the run around from support about my withdraw. Been given 2 different excuses now in 2 days
Thank you

Hi, please send us your screen name by private message and we will be more than happy to escalate your case to the department in charge. Waiting to help you further.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sent support an email about an account issue. The good news is I received an answer, the bad news is the answer was totally irrelevant to my issue. Sheesh, lol.

Hi, there are different channels to get assistance from our CS reps, you can always have live support either by Call Toll Free 1-877-314-4195 or live chat through this link:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/

That way your issue can be resolve faster, hopefully this information helps :)

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley_Poker
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dear ACR rep

what happened to the on demand freerolls? will they be coming back anytime soon ? i really loved this, also the different game variations . please please bring them back. thanks and greetings.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dear ACR rep

what happened to the on demand freerolls? will they be coming back anytime soon ? i really loved this, also the different game variations . please please bring them back. thanks and greetings.

Hi, thanks for reaching us, they will return after 1am ET. Good luck at the tables!

iugiug

iugiug

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does ACR have any issues with cash game hand histories recording accurately on the site at the moment? Both my BCP and PT4 hand history are not recording many of the hands that I play. I emailed BCP on 4 Feb, followed up again last week with another email, and the rep responded that someone was looking into it for me, but that it may take a while yet to be able to email it to me.

Not in cash games, but tournaments for me. ACR is not writing all hand histories, they skip some for some reason. Apparently this is a known issue and ACR has yet to fix it. I emailed them a couple nights ago about it and haven't heard back, no surprise there.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not in cash games, but tournaments for me. ACR is not writing all hand histories, they skip some for some reason. Apparently this is a known issue and ACR has yet to fix it. I emailed them a couple nights ago about it and haven't heard back, no surprise there.

According to several posters familiar with coding on twoplustwo missing HHs is a serious coding issue that will never be fixed. Tables pop up after clicking auto fold, this will never be fixed. Table balancing will never be fixed. None of these issues will be resolved by the current crew of "crack" software developers.

Our ACR rep is doing the best he can under the circumstances.

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wanted to withdraw $100 but suddenly theres a book of T&Cs thrown at me. (When I made deposits it was all fine. Now its 11% rake and everything takes 72 hours and by that time awasted all of the money on the site again. After 72 hrs my withdraw option is blocked( was told its normal protocal) but mind you I can still deposit. And again after 72 hrs my account is suspended and I have to send ID and photo of me holding it of which I did again. How many man power and hours are you using to stop $100 to be withdrawn instead of fixing the crashing tournaments. I made 5 deposits already over time and there was no issue. And why can I deposit using visa but not withdraw. Please can you guys get someone proffesional to run operations. The only reason why I am still at ACR is because I have no other option as South African. Or just tell me straight I can only deposit. No withdraws allowed. FFS.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Thanks for reaching us, please find all relevant information about Hand history reports here in our ACR Forum:

https://www.americascardroom.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=97

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wanted to withdraw $100 but suddenly theres a book of T&Cs thrown at me. (When I made deposits it was all fine. Now its 11% rake and everything takes 72 hours and by that time awasted all of the money on the site again. After 72 hrs my withdraw option is blocked( was told its normal protocal) but mind you I can still deposit. And again after 72 hrs my account is suspended and I have to send ID and photo of me holding it of which I did again. How many man power and hours are you using to stop $100 to be withdrawn instead of fixing the crashing tournaments. I made 5 deposits already over time and there was no issue. And why can I deposit using VISA but not withdraw. Please can you guys get someone proffesional to run operations. The only reason why I am still at ACR is because I have no other option as South African. Or just tell me straight I can only deposit. No withdraws allowed. FFS.

Thanks for contacting us, please send us a private message with your screen name to follow up your withdrawal issues with our CS reps, waiting to help you further.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
According to several posters familiar with coding on twoplustwo missing HHs is a serious coding issue that will never be fixed. Tables pop up after clicking auto fold, this will never be fixed. Table balancing will never be fixed. None of these issues will be resolved by the current crew of "crack" software developers.

Our ACR rep is doing the best he can under the circumstances.

Thanks for your comments, there is an update related to this topic here in our ACR Forum:

paisley

paisley

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mr conversation with your "sterling" CS rep today. Just terrible.

M.

story-1-220x196.png

Info

at 15:26, Feb 17:

Thanks for chatting with us. One of our agents will be with you shortly

Info

at 15:26, Feb 17:

Hi there, my name is Ken M., how can I help you today?

Amanda

at 15:27, Feb 17:

I played some at the cash tables the other day and I got loyalty pts for it but the points have yet to reflect a change on my bonus page.

Ken M.
at 15:28, Feb 17:

Correct, the bonus feature is currently not displaying properly, as you know there is a delay on the count displayed and our team is working on fixing this, you can rest assure that you will receive all points accumulated on gameplay, they are being tallied and recorded accurately. With that being said we are going to manually update the points every Friday.

Amanda

at 15:29, Feb 17:

Well that sucks. I mean how long are these problems going to go on for?

Amanda

at 15:31, Feb 17:

CAn you comp me a ticket for something?

Ken M.

Do not how long but a fix is coming soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Amanda

can you comp me a ticket for something?

Ken M.
at 15:35, Feb 17:

I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you.

Ken M.
at 15:39, Feb 17:

We are sorry but we do not give out tickets for this type of issues.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for your comments, there is an update related to this topic here in our ACR Forum:

"Note: We are aware of a bug that is not writing some (but it's rare) hands to the harddrive. We have a fix for that bug coming on March 4th. If you are missing MANY hands, this is not related to the bug."

(but it's rare), that's BS! Happens quite frequently on all in hands.

Thanks but based on the WPN track record, it's not going to happen. They didn't even mention the "table balancing" issue or the tables poping up when "auto fold" is checked.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley_Poker
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just played my 1st freeroll in 6 months,good to see all the players that know the cards are still here to. Save your money people its a sham:captain: Sitting there with a A high flush on the flop other player with one pair pushes all his chips after running the clock all the way down(Wonder what he was doing HMMMM scoping the cards? naaa) and hits a full house:girlshit: Site is a joke as always was and always shall be. The player was from Russia I must add.

so you played and lost in a freeroll? woow that is a pretty big loss. obviously you proofed now that this site is rigged and that that other player is from russia-well, that is definite proof and you should try to get a job a a police officer with your detective skills. wish you all the best in your future work.:shakehand

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Ripley_Poker
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, thanks for reaching us, they will return after 1am ET. Good luck at the tables!

thanks for the answer rep. as usual you are very helpful. what about the cyclone freerolls? they will also come back or not? cheers:beer:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thanks for the answer rep. as usual you are very helpful. what about the cyclone freerolls? they will also come back or not? cheers:beer:

You are more than welcome, and regarding cyclones, they will be eventually added again, I cannot confirm you an ETA as of now, but you can keep an eye in our client to check availability, thanks for choosing us:)

PosFlopALLIN

PosFlopALLIN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very good room! congratulations

Hello first congratulate the room and thank you for the freerolls .. Well, I stopped by just to give a suggestion to review the hands. It would be great if I had to search the hand for the id and be able to see the history like this ... because it is very difficult to find a hand in a tournament with 1800 hands played ... I could be sent by email or even directed to the specific hand within the site.
another question is: i played cash and cash tournaments and i don't see any progress in my rewards ... and i don't find any place to activate ... could you help me? else if i win some money in freerolls can i cash out normally?

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Acr rep do you know if people’s AP points will be adjusted from feb 13 to feb 17? I wasn’t accumulating people’s at the rate of 5.5 points per $1 in rake. It was more like 1 point per $1 in rake. I contacted cs about this on 17 feb and they said that they would look at the issue. Later on 17 feb I noticed that points started accumulating at the 5.5 points per $1 in rake but the accumulated over the weekend were not adjusted. I’m sure this was happening to everybody not just me.

S

some39thing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Rocks

They are honest, fun, and the next big site in poker.

S

some39thing

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have a question, ask the Ceo live on twitch every night. justsomefish72

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello first congratulate the room and thank you for the freerolls .. Well, I stopped by just to give a suggestion to review the hands. It would be great if I had to search the hand for the id and be able to see the history like this ... because it is very difficult to find a hand in a tournament with 1800 hands played ... I could be sent by email or even directed to the specific hand within the site.
another question is: i played cash and cash tournaments and i don't see any progress in my rewards ... and i don't find any place to activate ... could you help me? else if i win some money in freerolls can i cash out normally?
Hi!
Thanks a lot for the congratulations, everything we do is to make our player's experience better day after day.
That being said, we have shipped your feedback to the Team in charge for further review.
Now in regards to your questions. About the rewards, all points were successfully updated this afternoon. If you are still missing, please contact our Customer Service department with your inquiry via Live Chat, Email or via our 1-800. For security reasons, they have access to your personal and financial information. Lastly, yes if you win money from freerolls you can surely cash out normally. Some times our Fraud & Sec team will randomly request verification of the account, but that only for very big amounts.
I trust you find this helpful, please continue to enjoy at our tables! :five:

Status
Not open for further replies.