A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi there,

is there any way to download and save tournament results from the game history page?

Also I would like to know my final position and how many players were in past tournaments. Eg, I was 10th out of 100 players. Is there any way to find out? I have a tournament ID 18369623

Thanks,

Big Red.​

Hi Big Red,

First of all thanks for choosing us as your poker site to play, regarding your inquiry, I´m afraid that as of now there´s no way to do that, you can search your results in My Account-> Game History. I also sent your suggestions to our developers so they can implement this in the future.

Thanks for your valuable feedback;)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR Rep! I really want to adjust the bet size buttons, because the 1/2 bank and 3/4 bank buttons are not suitable for me at all. Is it possible to configure them?

Hi, thanks for reaching us and for your preference with our poker website, sadly as of now there´s no way to configure the bet size buttons, however, its something that is under our upcoming improvements list, we also recommend you to access our ACR Forum, where you can add your valuable feedback and suggestions, here in this link:

https://www.americascardroom.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=27

Best of luck at the tables;)

ACR Rep

umyt

umyt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks to cardschat I found ACR and thank you for such a good poker site

you have everything for me so I will not complain

Poma Lekain

Poma Lekain

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, thanks for reaching us and for your preference with our poker website, sadly as of now there´s no way to configure the bet size buttons, however, its something that is under our upcoming improvements list, we also recommend you to access our ACR Forum, where you can add your valuable feedback and suggestions, here in this link:
https://www.americascardroom.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=27
Best of luck at the tables;)
ACR Rep
Thanks!
Do I need a new account to enter the forum or is a poker room account suitable?
And I did not find information about when it is planned to put in place buttons for the size of bets.

Mortis

Mortis

Nutty Evil Squirrel
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi and thanks for your interest in our poker website, those are available on our website:

3qkYyzZ.jpg

Thank you! I see them up there now.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Added tourney alert!

This Sunday, March 15th at 12pm ET is Day 1 of a big $500,000 GTD tournament ($630 buy-in). Qualifying players will advance to Day 2 the next day (Monday) at 2pm ET.

Win your seat for just 25 cents via the new Cyclones.

#ACR #Poker #Tournament #500K

mJw8rnu.jpg

PistolPete89

PistolPete89

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for upping the freerolls to 50$, but I don't get why Saturdays are PLO? I can guarantee you that people want to play holdem.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also prefer Hold'em - but I think there are players who want to play Omaha! But here is the lack of normal step tournaments for me trouble (cyclones is something !!)

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for upping the freerolls to 50$, but I don't get why Saturdays are PLO? I can guarantee you that people want to play holdem.
I hardly play freerolls because after the mechanics I don't think there is anything else to learn there, past that, I'm really tired of online poker and the situation here in the US, and the way unregulated poker sites treat people here they know you have no choice so they can do whatever ...

That being said I will likely be playing online more for a while at least if it continues to be available as both of my card rooms have been shut down indefinitely due to coronavirus .... and personally I would love to play some PLO there honestly isn't enough of it ...

I disagree that holdem is what everyone else wants to play .. it is popular and for good reason but I can find a nlhe game almost anywhere/ PLO not near as much .. they had a holdem tournament tourney at a carwash here on the parking lot last fall hahah .... looked like a real goat rope ...

M

Mr_RichRich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

50$ freeroll with more than 1000 players is just a joke.
i mean the field is too big and payouts are badly distributed .
imagine spending 5hours of your life to make a sum of 20cent , amazing win isn't it.
PLO players are having a day in the weak though , and its saturday .
its the day that all poker players on earth are online .:Dhehehe

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
50$ freeroll with more than 1000 players is just a joke.
i mean the field is too big and payouts are badly distributed .
imagine spending 5hours of your life to make a sum of 20cent , amazing win isn't it.
PLO players are having a day in the weak though , and its saturday .
its the day that all poker players on earth are online .:Dhehehe

I very much enjoy the PLO and PLO8 freerolls. Easy money! :D

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
$500k GTD update, Current Prize pool is $730,800 with player Vadernade as chip leader with over 847,412 chips.
We still have 7 levels of late registration!

#ACR #Tournament #500K #PokerFun

7hzplAA.jpg

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

We apologize for the late reply. I have sent your comments to the tournaments department so they can take a look at them. I appreciate your time and feedback.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
SB to UTG+2 to Button to SB then UTG on table changes. Why can't you fix the table balancing?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hardly play freerolls because after the mechanics I don't think there is anything else to learn there, past that, I'm really tired of online poker and the situation here in the US, and the way unregulated poker sites treat people here they know you have no choice so they can do whatever ...

That being said I will likely be playing online more for a while at least if it continues to be available as both of my card rooms have been shut down indefinitely due to coronavirus .... and personally I would love to play some PLO there honestly isn't enough of it ...

I disagree that holdem is what everyone else wants to play .. it is popular and for good reason but I can find a nlhe game almost anywhere/ PLO not near as much .. they had a holdem tournament tourney at a carwash here on the parking lot last fall hahah .... looked like a real goat rope ...

Appreciate the time you took to give us such valuable feedback, I will send it over to the tournaments department, and wish you can join our PLO tables!

ACR Rep,

PistolPete89

PistolPete89

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Its pretty easy to cash in ACR freerolls, if you get a few cashes and maybe a few deep runs you have a few bucks.

PistolPete89

PistolPete89

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Its pretty easy to cash in ACR freerolls, if you get a few cashes and maybe a few deep runs you have a few bucks.

I don't think many people would choose to get rid of holdem and replace it with PLO. That's actually what we are talking about

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wondering if you guys were shutting down the ACR sponsored freerolls? I noticed that the on demand freerolls have been gone for about a day and a half and that there appear to be no more ACR sponsored freerolls right now in the private tab either.

M

MasterYodo23

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Is it really so bad in the country now

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wondering if you guys were shutting down the ACR sponsored freerolls? I noticed that the on demand freerolls have been gone for about a day and a half and that there appear to be no more ACR sponsored freerolls right now in the private tab either.

Could you please specify which private freerolls are you asking? Thanks in advance.

J

Jschu88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm wondering mainly about the 0n demand freerolls. will they be back?

MrShove

MrShove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also haven't seen the $50 On Demand Freerolls in a few days. Was coming on here to ask the same question.

PosFlopALLIN

PosFlopALLIN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls on demand

Hello there will be more freeroll on demand? Sunday I already noticed that there wasn’t ... but Monday always has ... and it’s not showing

Status
Not open for further replies.