Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to be able to see the sound function but it is no longer on the list of options. It may be cut off at the top of the option list but I can't get the list to move. Also, players always go gray when out of the hand but not sitting out.

Hi, thanks for reaching us, this is a known issue that will be fixed in the coming days with scheduled downtime in mid-October, appreciate your patience.:)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had noticed a canceled tournament (just out of late reg before ITM) is not listed in my Game History list. It would make it easier for a player to provide Tournament ID when it is asked ACR Customer Support if canceled MTTs are listed in Game History.

Thanks for putting this into our attention, our development team just receive your feedback and they confirm are working on it. Thanks for your patience and for choosing us :)

Delenia

Delenia

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Is there any way to stop the table from closing after I lose the game?

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there any way to stop the table from closing after I lose the game?
I am sure that the bug has been mentioned to ACR support by the Stormers Twitch team.

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Technical difficulties again?? I find this very frustrating. Every time I get in the money...boom technical difficulties. I understand your response will be ya we know..sorry about your luck..here's your buy in back. What about my 5 hours of time? This is just lousy customer service.

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Now I go to lobby and have to download a new version. Most poker clients tell you when an upgrade will happen. Just stupid.

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Currently in tourney # 12487540 but will not let me take my seat

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Says I am disconnected but only when I try and take my seat. Yikes!

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My tourney is suspended on ACR, will it be restarted? Currently only 11 left out of 10 paid. Will we be paid? I am 3rd.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Technical difficulties again?? I find this very frustrating. Every time I get in the money...boom technical difficulties. I understand your response will be ya we know..sorry about your luck..here's your buy in back. What about my 5 hours of time? This is just lousy customer service.

Now I go to lobby and have to download a new version. Most poker clients tell you when an upgrade will happen. Just stupid.

Currently in tourney # 12487540 but will not let me take my seat

Says I am disconnected but only when I try and take my seat. Yikes!

My tourney is suspended on ACR, will it be restarted? Currently only 11 left out of 10 paid. Will we be paid? I am 3rd.

We experienced a short 30 minutes downtime, some tournaments were paused, others were resumed and some canceled, for those we will proceed with refunds according to our tournament cancellation rules, Appreciate your patience and understanding. As of now, the issue has been resolved. Please check this link to check the tournaments cancellation policy in our site:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker/tournaments/how-to-play/rules/

25thinfantryman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes i have a question why is it that when playing a freeroll cage live stream event like i was on 10/6/2019.. and the system freezes up..... tournament is cancelled, you get a pop up across the screen saying youll recieve your winnings in 24-72 hours.... this tournament id is 12448901... after 72 hours i spoke with a representative so on 10/9/2019.... representative took a lil time but then said they are sending my info up and having it esculated.. so i say thankyou.. 2 days later still nothing so i get back on chat and speak with a different representative and he states that its a freeroll and absolutely no one is going to recieve any winnings because it was a freeroll... ok, so i go to flop housepoker room and a few other sites and speek with the acr players over 26 players ive spoken with has recieved tid winnings of exactly $18.79 each player all for one game the cage live stream freeroll 12448901... so i go back and speak with a representative on the matter for why should a handful of players recieve something but not the other half.. representative states (like i allready told you this was a freeroll and we will not and have not paid out any money to anyone and thats the end of the discussion.) then he says im looking at all the names on a list and no one from that game is recieving anything, so i assked to speak with a supervisor and (i was denied to talk with a supervisor)..... now i know for a fact that other players have benniffited from tourneys freezing up.. so why lie too us about the way it works.. also dont you think all players should be treated eaqually because this is not whats happenning.. and i am not just a freeroll player i have deposited over a hundred bucks in the last month... this needs fixed.. also representative i speak of is william p. my name is joey stock

25thinfantryman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
also i have another issue yall sent me a promotion via email.. states that when doing your first deposit if youll use the cash App and sighn up for it,, and use bitcoin on cash app to deposit ull recieve $20.00 free cash for first time deposit using cash app/bitcoin.....
so about hte middle of last month 09/13/19 approximate date i made my very first cash app deposit on black chip poker, i then got ahold of representative and she honored the request and gave me the $20.00 free cash for depositing cash app/bitcoin and i only made a $10.00 deposit......

a couple weeks later 10/1/19 i made my very first deposit on my acr account using the same prefferences and promotion cash app/bitcoin.. after my $20.00 deposit i then got ahold of representative and asked for my $20.00 cash to be authoriseed... representative no sir we can not honor this promotion because you have to make a minimum deposit of a hundred dollars in order to recvieve the free $20.00... i was confused so i explained about bcp account and all, representative then acted like i was lying to him told me i wasnt telling the truth and by chance if i was some how speaking any truth.. but the answer is final i wouild not be recieving the free 20.. heck i have the promotion in my email it says no where that there is a minimum amount to be deposited... thje only thing it says in bold print is that this promotion is strictly for first time depositors on there account anf for using this app and downloading it and giving them ur info/id/picture and being approved.. thats why u get the free $20.00 cash for using cash app to deposit first time... now can u explain this to me???

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't play many tourneys anymore on ANY site. Nothing but ridiculous late registrations. 12 to 20 levels of late registration. Really? 20 levels now?
Why do all of the sites feel the need to be the same, do something original and have regular tourneys again.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone know why ACR changed the background on the bet amounts? The all black background was fine, now it's a black background with blue dots.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2019-10-11_1929.jpg
    2019-10-11_1929.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 51
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes i have a question why is it that when playing a freeroll cage live stream event like i was on 10/6/2019.. and the system freezes up..... tournament is cancelled, you get a pop up across the screen saying youll recieve your winnings in 24-72 hours.... this tournament id is 12448901... after 72 hours i spoke with a representative so on 10/9/2019.... representative took a lil time but then said they are sending my info up and having it esculated.. so i say thankyou.. 2 days later still nothing so i get back on chat and speak with a different representative and he states that its a freeroll and absolutely no one is going to recieve any winnings because it was a freeroll... ok, so i go to flop housepoker room and a few other sites and speek with the acr players over 26 players ive spoken with has recieved tid winnings of exactly $18.79 each player all for one game the cage live stream freeroll 12448901... so i go back and speak with a representative on the matter for why should a handful of players recieve something but not the other half.. representative states (like i allready told you this was a freeroll and we will not and have not paid out any money to anyone and thats the end of the discussion.) then he says im looking at all the names on a list and no one from that game is recieving anything, so i assked to speak with a supervisor and (i was denied to talk with a supervisor)..... now i know for a fact that other players have benniffited from tourneys freezing up.. so why lie too us about the way it works.. also dont you think all players should be treated eaqually because this is not whats happenning.. and i am not just a freeroll player i have deposited over a hundred bucks in the last month... this needs fixed.. also representative i speak of is william p. my name is joey stock
also i have another issue yall sent me a promotion via email.. states that when doing your first deposit if youll use the cash app and sighn up for it,, and use bitcoin on cash app to deposit ull recieve $20.00 free cash for first time deposit using cash app/bitcoin.....
so about hte middle of last month 09/13/19 approximate date i made my very first cash app deposit on black chip poker, i then got ahold of representative and she honored the request and gave me the $20.00 free cash for depositing cash app/bitcoin and i only made a $10.00 deposit......

a couple weeks later 10/1/19 i made my very first deposit on my acr account using the same prefferences and promotion cash app/bitcoin.. after my $20.00 deposit i then got ahold of representative and asked for my $20.00 cash to be authoriseed... representative no sir we can not honor this promotion because you have to make a minimum deposit of a hundred dollars in order to recvieve the free $20.00... i was confused so i explained about bcp account and all, representative then acted like i was lying to him told me i wasnt telling the truth and by chance if i was some how speaking any truth.. but the answer is final i wouild not be recieving the free 20.. heck i have the promotion in my email it says no where that there is a minimum amount to be deposited... thje only thing it says in bold print is that this promotion is strictly for first time depositors on there account anf for using this app and downloading it and giving them ur info/id/picture and being approved.. thats why u get the free $20.00 cash for using cash app to deposit first time... now can u explain this to me???

Hi Joey,

I am sorry to read about your recent experiences.

If you would be so kind as to send me via Private Message your screen or user names for your two accounts in ACR and in BCP, also the newsletter with the previously mentioned promotion. In this way I can start an investigation with ouf Customer Service Supervisors Team.

Thank you for your cooperation, time, patience and understanding.

Looking forward to read from you soon.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone know why ACR changed the background on the bet amounts? The all black background was fine, now it's a black background with blue dots.

attachment.php
The noise behind the pot and bet amounts is part of our effort to combat bots.
Thank you for your understanding.

neontuning

neontuning

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I would like to know if the room has support for my country, brazil. I never made a deposit and if there's any BR in this room in the our community.

Someone who has already deposited in this room, I will be grateful for information! (BR players)

Thanks! :driver:

German629

German629

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The noise behind the pot and bet amounts is part of our effort to combat bots.

Hi, ACR Rep! Anyone may not like the changes in design, anyone may like...
Personally me is like! This is only my opinion. Anyway, me became to play more pleasant
and interesting! Thanks!:D

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi

am going to be on a trip for school so like to have ACR on my laptop as well...
- i download to my laptop and log in
- message comes, new device, need to verify it me, email will come
- i wait, email comes & i click on the verify link
- message pops up, link has EXPIRED.. what?
- i try again same deal... click immediate & says expired?
- i contact support, they say talk security
- security says i need click immediate cause the link expires in 15 minutes
- i try 2 times more, and time it, the email comes in exactly 15 minutes... laughs "catch 22" impossible to verify, it expired when it arrives!
- i explain this to security
- they say no, it cause i have a poor email server... what! i use a commercial account on my cable provider (services all western canada w/ fibre optics)

shakes head
an example of some unaccountable bureaucrat making a verify thing, without any regard common sense or for their customers... then an attitude of FU when it demonstrated it bogus thing

rather than they say yikes, let us look into it... looks like our software maybe defective sending out emails (seems it waits 15 minutes to send) .. i showed security the date time stamps!
but no
typical ACR ... attitude is FU...
funny that a place infested with cheating bots, puts idiotic systems in place which screw around legitimate customers

no big deal... happy use pokerstars & 888 on my laptop
however important to know the underlying attitude of ACR towards its customers
sad

A

awesome

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is there any update regarding knockout hands? knockout hands are where you or an opponent are eliminated from a tourney.

As of today, these hands are still not available in the hand histories on ACR and have not been available for 4+ months and close to 5 months now.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can you get ACR to give the tourney results to sharkscope again.

Thanks,

TeUnit
Hi, thank you for your concern.

Please note that this has already been escalated before and our Development team is working to get it fixed.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, I would like to know if the room has support for my country, Brazil. I never made a deposit and if there's any BR in this room in the our community.

Someone who has already deposited in this room, I will be grateful for information! (BR players)

Thanks! :driver:
Olá neontuning,

Quoting our Terms & Conditions from the website:
1.4 Citizens of Australia and Residents of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, State of Maryland, State of New Jersey, State of Delaware, State of Nevada or Washington State may not download and use the ACR Software for any purpose. No license is granted hereunder to any User located within any jurisdiction where such offer of a license by ACR or use by such person thereof shall violate any applicable laws.

This Site does not host any online poker games on or through this website. The website offers only downloadable software with which You can thereafter use to gain access online poker activity by accessing a Poker Platform on Network Game Servers located in another jurisdiction. Upon access to that remote Network Game Server, you will be able to play poker against players who have similarly accessed the Games from a variety of locations, countries and jurisdictions. You agree and understand that You may be the only person from Your local area, city, State or country who has access the remote Games Servers to play there against players from around the World.
Meaning by this that all Brazilian players are more than welcome to fund their accounts by going to the cashier section and by reviewing the available options for deposits, all this depending on your geo-location.

Hope this makes sense. :)

Obrigado pela pergunta, se precisa de mais informações, pode entrar em contato conosco enviando-nos uma mensagem privada.:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.