Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I don't take the first deposit bonus if I use p2p transfer then I can't get a bonus for my first deposit right?

Yes, you can, but be sure you never redeemed a first deposit bonus before on ACR, once you deposit, please contact CS reps either by live chat, phone at 1-877-314-4195 or email at support@americascardroom.eu so the can manually help you if needed.:)

I

Index12

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I cant find the freebuy tourneys that raise money for breast cancer anywhere. Are they on there somewhere and I just cant find them?
They're probably going to popup when the freebuy series starts, which is on October 16. It would make the most sense.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cant find the freebuy tourneys that raise money for breast cancer anywhere. Are they on there somewhere and I just cant find them?

Hi, thanks for reaching us and for your interest in contributing to our Breast Cancer campaign, from October 16th to 31st, the two daily tourneys will be Freebuys. All tournaments will run daily at 8am and 5pm ET. You can find those freebuys on the tournament lobby in about 4 days before it starts. Hope this information can be helpful and wish you the best of luck at the tables.:icon_thum

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This question may have been asked before but is ACR available for people in the UK [emoji636] or is it only available for U.S. players?

Yes you can download the ACR client software and play in our site from the UK, since now wish you the best of luck at the tables:cool:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you ACR Rep for putting up with many of these awesome repetitive questions that you deal with from some members, I understand that you may not have the will to live after reading some of these posts but keep remembering that your family loves you, and so do the many members that you have helped since you have been here at CardsChat.

Thanks.

:flowers:

Truly appreciate your warm words Zorba, it is a pleasure answer all player´s inquiries, thank you for choosing us and play in our site :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While I am playing a table will pop up on my screen that I am not sitting and after a couple seconds it will disappear.

Probably this could be a display issue, we truly recommend you to download or update to the latest version of the client, be sure you have the version 1.21.5, please check the image below as a reference:

1ok1yJt.png

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thought I'd let you know ACR, your tables are not adjusting to players left. Been playing tonight's CC freeroll and there's four tables left. For several hands (more than 20 hands) it's been 8,8,8 and then 5. It should be 7,7,7 and 8... Noticed this last night when playing in a tournament also.

Hi, first of all, thank you for putting this into our attention, and the time you took sending your report,. I have sent your feedback to the tournaments department so they can take a look at this. Once again, I appreciate your time and feedback.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I've kept the discussion factual and there has been zero update from ACR. I repeat zero/none. I consider this sub-standard customer service. At any point in your experience with ACR customer support have they exceeded your expectations? For me, the answer is no, but it is admittedly a small sample. So, I am open to hearing positive customer service experiences from people that interact with ACR but I don't think I am in the minority.
I wasn't actually referring to you but I see why you may think that now, there are many people doing it, there's a guy in here lately that spews crap all the time about ACR, I suspect he ran out of tissues, I'm not saying you don't have a valid point, all I'm saying is people need to look at what the ACR rep is here for.

Without the ACR Rep anyone with a problem will have no choice but to go through a much harder time over the phone and most likely encounter recorded messages or told it will be looked at within their standard response time of up to 72 hours, the people we speak with are not the people that make the actual decisions.

At least with the ACR Rep we know that serious issues are given to the right people at ACR, the ACR Rep can only do so much and people need to realise that the ACR Rep and any of the other poker site rep's that CardsChat has as members are only the message passers, they are not the people that correct the issues.

I hope you get your issue resolved but give the guy or gal a break and give them time to have the info given to them, so they can pass it on to you.

:top:
Truly appreciate your warm words Zorba, it is a pleasure answer all player´s inquiries, thank you for choosing us and play in our site :)
I often see the crap directed at you, you don't deserve it, you don't cause it, but as the ACR Rep you cop the crap from frustrated players that don't realise that you can't respond to them if you haven't got the info to pass on.

I have 2 small issues.

I'm sick of always having to type my email address every time I log in, can we get the remember user name feature back again please.

No 2 is when you have a game lobby open and click on the bar at red arrow to go to the next group of players as in pic 1 you get to the next group but there are also 2-3 players from the previous group and often on the lower groups the top or bottom name is partially missing.Pic 3

I have the latest version and it was not like this before the major update.

Pic 1

5dc3050b96c9e636b0182de74170e880.png

Pic 2

784bf9c52bd25fd8772611bc5f52ee42.png

Pic 3

2b9a541859560cf83f2efcd67d9a538d.png

Last edited:
T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any idea on when Rakeback due from September will be paid?

Dewmz

Dewmz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sick of always having to type my email address every time I log in, can we get the remember user name feature back again please.

Is there a reason you don't use the auto-login feature? I assume other people using your computer? If not I'd recommend using it, as I don't have to type my email every time. But I imagine if they went the "remember username" route, they wouldn't have the "remember password" also, cause that would just be serving the same purpose as Auto Login.

So you'd probably have to type something either way.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Is there a reason you don't use the auto-login feature? I assume other people using your computer? If not I'd recommend using it, as I don't have to type my email every time. But I imagine if they went the "remember username" route, they wouldn't have the "remember password" also, cause that would just be serving the same purpose as Auto Login.

So you'd probably have to type something either way.
Mainly for security, I may lose or have my laptop stolen one day..

I never mind having to type a password that I only know, that is our main way to keep our accounts safe, it's also that 1234 is shorter than my email address, and now with the update we get logged out after 30 mins of inactivity, and have to keep logging in after taking a short break, I assume that is to prevent bots. I use auto login at Stars, now that I can only play with play money there. ;)

Last edited:
F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@acr rep. any updates on the hand history issue? what priority level is the problem? was the issue discovered during beta testing? was there beta testing? do we have a time table for when the issue will be resolved?

my play at ACR before the hand history issue was 90% and 10% elsewhere. That split is now 80% elsewhere. 20% acr. I recommend others take the same action.

I would ask the fix about the last hand is not recorded player's hand history.

I have been build up a roll on two other sites since the WPN software upgrade and corresponding bug\ glitches with the 'upgraded' software. I was disappointed with the delay adding private sponsered MTT in the schedule.

I

Index12

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone else get this bug were the client keeps on blinking yellow in the taskbar after I've played a hand sometimes?

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably this could be a display issue, we truly recommend you to download or update to the latest version of the client, be sure you have the version 1.21.5, please check the image below as a reference:

1ok1yJt.png
That’s the version I have. It only started doing this after the last update.

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR Sucks

Since the new software update, ACR has become a joke. You cannot play on that site correctly because you cannot make proper decisions because even if someone has a 2 outter to beat you, they are likely to hit it. Tonight, I played in 5 different tournaments. The first 2 were freerolls and they always draw out the donks even though they were private tournaments. In 3 consecutive hands I held medium to high pocket pairs. In each case, I raised and got re-raised and each time, the other player had a larger pocket pair. That eliminated me from one of the tournaments. The very next hand I had in another tournament was pocket kings, this time my opponent had pocket 8's so I am good right?? Wrong, he flopped a set.

This trend continued in a $1.50 SNG when the FIRST pocket pair I had was 77 and of course, my opponent had QQ.

Moreover, I managed to run up a top 10 stack in a $2 buy in. In this tournament, I lost all 11 flips that I was in. Eleven times!!! Do you know that odds of losing 11 coin flips in a row? It's about 2000:1!!!! In one of these flips, I had QQ v AQ and AK. That means there were 2 aces and three kings left in the deck yet the flop brought a king and the turn brought an ace.

Maybe you want to chalk this up to one guy complaining about one night when he was running bad, but this has been my experience EVERYTIME I've played at ACR since the new update. This is NOT just variance. Before the update, I was a winning player, I was ITM in lots of tournaments and managed to win several freerolls and plenty of SNGs. Since the new update I have not even managed to cash in any of these.

I am done playing anything but freerolls at ACR. There are plenty of sites that do not have skewed probabilities where you can actually play real poker.

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi ACR,, I have a cool new way of playing Omaha Texas Hold'em that I call stress. Would the site be looking for new card games to play?

F

FunkNShine

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had any ongoing issue with ACR not returning funds to my account. I was told a 72 hour window to return $600+ to my account, and that was 2 weeks ago. Absolutely nothing has been done, and ACRs customer support claims they can't do anything about it because it's another departments responsibility that they have no way of contacting.

You guys hear that right? The company claims their hands are tied.....because their company is waiting for a response...for 2 weeks.....from their company. In which *get this* a department in their company has no way of contacting another department.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
!

I wasn't actually referring to you but I see why you may think that now, there are many people doing it, there's a guy in here lately that spews crap all the time about ACR, I suspect he ran out of tissues, I'm not saying you don't have a valid point, all I'm saying is people need to look at what the ACR rep is here for.

Without the ACR Rep anyone with a problem will have no choice but to go through a much harder time over the phone and most likely encounter recorded messages or told it will be looked at within their standard response time of up to 72 hours, the people we speak with are not the people that make the actual decisions.

At least with the ACR Rep we know that serious issues are given to the right people at ACR, the ACR Rep can only do so much and people need to realise that the ACR Rep and any of the other poker site rep's that CardsChat has as members are only the message passers, they are not the people that correct the issues.

I hope you get your issue resolved but give the guy or gal a break and give them time to have the info given to them, so they can pass it on to you.

I often see the crap directed at you, you don't deserve it, you don't cause it, but as the ACR Rep you cop the crap from frustrated players that don't realise that you can't respond to them if you haven't got the info to pass on.

I have 2 small issues.

No 2 is when you have a game lobby open and click on the bar at red arrow to go to the next group of players as in pic 1 you get to the next group but there are also 2-3 players from the previous group and often on the lower groups the top or bottom name is partially missing.Pic 3

I have the latest version and it was not like this before the major update.

Pic 1

5dc3050b96c9e636b0182de74170e880.png

Pic 2

784bf9c52bd25fd8772611bc5f52ee42.png

Pic 3

2b9a541859560cf83f2efcd67d9a538d.png

Hi dear Zorba,

Do apologize for the late reply.

Thank you so much for the kind words towards the ACR Reps, we indeed always try to do our best around here.

Regarding your recent issues reported, here is what we have to say:
  1. Remember user name feature: I just tested it, and it worked just fine on my end, I did enable both options 'Remember Password & Auto Login'.
  2. Rank order/frequency on tournaments: This was successfully escalated to our Development team for further review.
As soon as we hear news from them we will get in touch with you.

Thanks again for the time taken to send us your positive feedback and the 2 issues.

Have a wonderful rest of your day!:wavey:

ACR Rep

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any idea on when Rakeback due from September will be paid?
Americas Cardroom Support Staff will gladly help you in getting your Rakeback query solved. Click our “Support” tab at the top of our website to access our live chat, or email support@americascardroom.eu for 24/7 help. As for security reasons they have access to your personal and financial information.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last edited:
najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hey Debi,
ACR was my favourite site, but unfortunately their support is way bellow average. It's been more than 4 months that I can't run their client and they couldn't fix the issue. They just end up ignoring my emails all together after telling me that my case has been escalated !!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thought I'd let you know ACR, your tables are not adjusting to players left. Been playing tonight's CC freeroll and there's four tables left. For several hands (more than 20 hands) it's been 8,8,8 and then 5. It should be 7,7,7 and 8... Noticed this last night when playing in a tournament also.
Thanks a lot for the feedback, our Developers are currently working to get this fixed. Enjoy lots at our tables!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi ACR,, I have a cool new way of playing Omaha Texas Hold'em that I call stress. Would the site be looking for new card games to play?
Hi, all ideas are always more than welcome.

Please share all those details via Private Message for further assistance.:cool:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've had any ongoing issue with ACR not returning funds to my account. I was told a 72 hour window to return $600+ to my account, and that was 2 weeks ago. Absolutely nothing has been done, and ACRs customer support claims they can't do anything about it because it's another departments responsibility that they have no way of contacting.

You guys hear that right? The company claims their hands are tied.....because their company is waiting for a response...for 2 weeks.....from their company. In which *get this* a department in their company has no way of contacting another department.
Hi,
I am sorry to read that.
Will you be so kind as to send me all those details via Private Message.
I will do my best to help you out!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Debi,
ACR was my favourite site, but unfortunately their support is way bellow average. It's been more than 4 months that I can't run their client and they couldn't fix the issue. They just end up ignoring my emails all together after telling me that my case has been escalated !!
Hi,
Do apologize for the amount of time you have waited.
Please send me via Private Message your user name and registered email address for further assistance.
Looking forward to read from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.