Status
Not open for further replies.
eurosTotnd

eurosTotnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello , please has ACR disabled HUDS and trackers?

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please fix the connectivity issues ASAP... just got disconnect facing an all in late in a 2k tourney with a strong hand... and cant reconnect to the other tourney I was playing. All day its been issues. My connection is fine! Get it together ACR....

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please fix the connectivity issues ASAP... just got disconnect facing an all in late in a 2k tourney with a strong hand... and cant reconnect to the other tourney I was playing. All day its been issues. My connection is fine! Get it together ACR....

Hello, checking with the department in charge, we can confirm that there are no other disconnection reports from other players, if you are suffering disconnections please contact our CS reps and they will gladly assist you with the connectivity problems, be sure to provide them your screen name and a full description, also screen captures would be really helpful to recognize the error shown.

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Literally watching a stream with the BCA and they are having same problems. Please check your end. It happened yesterday too right about this time.

jadaminato

jadaminato

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What does "Transaction can not continue as a one or more payout rules were rejected: Recent" mean? I want to get my money and it doesn't let me, and support chat doesn't work

Olinosterfant

Olinosterfant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Everyone!

This thread is for answering any of your questions or concerns, so feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to assist you.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make sure your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

You can inquire about topics like:
  • Customer Support
  • Withdrawals
  • Deposits
  • Tournaments
  • General inquires
We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff
Hi

I am just wondering why do I get disconnected so much? Is it me or ACR? Tonight while playing on Twitch a lot of people was complaining about this...

L

LotharMcDowner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, checking with the department in charge, we can confirm that there are no other disconnection reports from other players, if you are suffering disconnections please contact our CS reps and they will gladly assist you with the connectivity problems, be sure to provide them your screen name and a full description, also screen captures would be really helpful to recognize the error shown.

I wouldn't normally be so frustrated with this poor response, except now the problem persists. Everything is down. Im assuming your official streams have more credibility than me the humble customer so I'll let them complain and someone will check on it instead of just saying no-one else is having a problem.

M

manitoba420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where are the terms and conditions about refunds, as I was In a few just now when it said they are closing the games

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What does "Transaction can not continue as a one or more payout rules were rejected: Recent" mean? I want to get my money and it doesn't let me, and support chat doesn't work

Hi,
Americas Cardroom Support Staff will gladly help you answer all your concerns related to withdrawals, the live chat feature is currently working. Click on the “Support” tab at the top of our website to access our live chat feature or email support@americascardroom.eu for 24/7 help.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wouldn't normally be so frustrated with this poor response, except now the problem persists. Everything is down. Im assuming your official streams have more credibility than me the humble customer so I'll let them complain and someone will check on it instead of just saying no-one else is having a problem.

Thanks for your reply, we previously checked with our CS reps at the moment you reported disconnection issues, and they confirmed that the site was properly working, now, after some minutes more players reported tournament issues, we do apologize for such situation but rest assured that we will proceed according to our tournament cancellation rules that you can find here in this link:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker/tournaments/how-to-play/rules/

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, please has ACR disabled HUDS and trackers?

You can use Huds and trackers with any problem, however, to configure them within the client, you must contact the third party software of your chose.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Hi dear Zorba,

Do apologize for the late reply.

Thank you so much for the kind words towards the ACR Reps, we indeed always try to do our best around here.

Regarding your recent issues reported, here is what we have to say:
  1. Remember user name feature: I just tested it, and it worked just fine on my end, I did enable both options 'Remember Password & Auto Login'.
  2. Rank order/frequency on tournaments: This was successfully escalated to our Development team for further review.
As soon as we hear news from them we will get in touch with you.

Thanks again for the time taken to send us your positive feedback and the 2 issues.

Have a wonderful rest of your day!:wavey:

ACR Rep
Auto login automatically remembers the password, what is the point of having a password, I may lose my laptop one day and someone in the know may break into it and if they see poker software and open ACR they could do a cyrpto withdrawal and no one will know where those funds went.

Before the update our email addresses were already in place when the client opens, and that is the only time I want a password put in.

I just noticed this, I won $23 in a CardsChat freeroll a couple of days ago.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...chip-poker-100-daily-441185/post-5364652.htmlhttps://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...chip-poker-100-daily-441185/post-5364652.html

And this is how my account was credited, it is also short of the $23 by $1.40.

3b4aaa2247fc61ed6a3b50944f292631.png

Last edited:
johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Are the Breast Cancer Tourneys coming back to Blackchip?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are the Breast Cancer Tourneys coming back to Blackchip?

Hi, the Breast Cancer Tourneys are available only on ACR, you can open an account here with the same email but different username, just look for the pink tournaments in the tournament lobby to find out which ones qualify. Then register and play like always. Thanks for choosing us :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Auto login automatically remembers the password, what is the point of having a password, I may lose my laptop one day and someone in the know may break into it and if they see poker software and open ACR they could do a cyrpto withdrawal and no one will know where those funds went.

Before the update our email addresses were already in place when the client opens, and that is the only time I want a password put in.

I just noticed this, I won $23 in a CardsChat freeroll a couple of days ago.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...chip-poker-100-daily-441185/post-5364652.html

And this is how my account was credited, it is also short of the $23 by $1.40.

3b4aaa2247fc61ed6a3b50944f292631.png

Hi Zorba, thanks for the feedback related to the password feature, I send it over to our development team as previously stated, now, regarding the cardschat freeroll winnings, I also escalate it to the CS supervisors in charge, they will check on it and once I get a reply I will contact you back by private message, highly appreciate your patience.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Hi Zorba, thanks for the feedback related to the password feature, I send it over to our development team as previously stated, now, regarding the cardschat freeroll winnings, I also escalate it to the CS supervisors in charge, they will check on it and once I get a reply I will contact you back by private message, highly appreciate your patience.
Thank you, I appreciate your assistance in this matter, I'll wait patiently for your PM and promise not to nag you everyday.;)

I've never seen a prize paid out like that before. :hmmmm:

:dancing2:

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do I get sounds back on? Also, how do I know when a player is sitting out?

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I absolutely can’t stand that the table you are on disappears once you are eliminated. I like to look at the hand and replay it. Sometimes I will take a screenshot for my database of ridiculous beats. But now the table immediately goes away and searching hand history is so much slower and a lot of times the hand isn’t there yet. Also, Would love to know the percentages of hands to win rate probability during the hand. Although I look them up in an App it would be nice to see that I’m gonna win 95% of the time. LoL although those 95/100 never hold even 50% of the time. Many sites have percentages on the hand.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do I get sounds back on? Also, how do I know when a player is sitting out?
Normally you would go to:
  1. Options
  2. Table options
  3. Sounds
  4. Sound Theme (and in here you can select Default Sounds)
Now, in regards to the 'Sitting out' feature, normally the player's name tag will be grayed out while they are 'Sitting out'.

Hope you find this helpful.

Thanks for playing with us and enjoy lots at our tables!

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The "Sitting Out" feature isn't there, this has been brought to ACR's attention many times to no avail.

When you use the "Auto Fold" feature the table pops up which shouldn't happen. This has been brought to ACR's attention many times as well.

R

rmcneice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you, I appreciate your assistance in this matter, I'll wait patiently for your PM and promise not to nag you everyday.;)

I've never seen a prize paid out like that before. :hmmmm:
:dancing2:

The new software is paying out at each earning level. There used to be an ATM that let you cashout your winnings mid game at the current level. Maybe something is set so it does that for you now automatically during a freeroll MTT?

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to be able to see the sound function but it is no longer on the list of options. It may be cut off at the top of the option list but I can't get the list to move. Also, players always go gray when out of the hand but not sitting out.

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had noticed a canceled tournament (just out of late reg before ITM) is not listed in my Game History list. It would make it easier for a player to provide Tournament ID when it is asked ACR Customer Support if canceled MTTs are listed in Game History.

Status
Not open for further replies.