Not open for further replies.
KatamaranUA

KatamaranUA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am very interested in whether the ACR is planning to add withdrawal methods. First Skrill disappeared, now Neteller.
..and I wanna know it’s generally possible that they will be returned?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Lobby is always behind what is happening in real time.

It says registering, but it is not.

eec1056af5771f26c4b362d4cb247165.png\

Most tournaments are off in their times. I reported it earlier.

Thanks for the screen capture showing your report, I will send it to the development and tournaments team for further investigation, appreciate your continuous feedback.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
MY live update stops at 98.7 percent every time and wont download. What can I do or I will miss todays freeroll.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am very interested in whether the ACR is planning to add withdrawal methods. First Skrill disappeared, now Neteller.

Hi, we cannot guarantee which deposit and withdrawal methods will be added in the future, so I will send your feedback to the department in charge so they can take it into consideration.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I entered a $30+$3 fee tourney. I had roughly 109-110 Award points and was able to redeem once I hit 120. That $3 fee should have garnished me 16.5 points and allowed me to redeem. It didn't register, so I spoke to customer support. They told me it would take 2-3 days to reflect on my account. That is ridiculous, in my opinion. Is that standard? Why weren't my points added right away as usual? Is there anything you can do?:confused:

Hello, please send us by private message your screen name and all relevant details you want to add, in order for us to escalate it, and follow up with the CS supervisors in charge.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MY live update stops at 98.7 percent every time and wont download. What can I do or I will miss todays freeroll.

Let's do the following, please delete all the ACR related files. Then clear cookies and cache. Reinstall the software but make sure to change the installation file name for example (Americascardroom1). We also recommend you to try to open the App on a different browser, check if you have the latest Java Flash player installed to run our software, and if the issue persists, send us a screen capture of that error so our techs can further review, by email to support@americascardroom.eu or via live chat.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hours of trying to get live update. It stops at 98 percent. I have had this problem ever time on new software. Usually after three attemps it works but not this time. Please help.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let’s light things up! The High Five Main Event is ready to roll with $420,000 GTD. 428 players have registered so far, ready to smoke the tables and take their bankroll higher. FYI, with 20 levels of late reg, you’ve still got time to stock up on munchies.
[FONT=system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe UI, Roboto, Ubuntu, Helvetica Neue, sans-serif]
#ACR#HighFive#420

pFUTOP5.jpg
[/FONT]

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
@ acr rep as my request for info continues to be ignored i have upped my posts to twice daily.

@ cardchat representatives, as a business partner with acr how do you rate ACR's poor customer service for poker players? do you have any criteria for continuing to do business with poker sites that have sub-par cust svc? ACR's software update in May 2019 was buggy and they have shown no evidence of beta testing and/or quality control and little remorse for their continued inability to address major issues for their poker customers.

We understand this is a top priority issue to be resolved, and we truly sorry you were affected by this known issue. Our Developers are working hard to get it fixed soon.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Could you please access our site and click on live chat support from here: https://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/

Our CS reps will gladly guide you through a step by step troubleshooting.[/QUOTE

THE BIG FREEROLL STARTED TWO HRS AGO DONT YA THINK ITS A LITTLE LATE. BEEN TRYING FOR 4 HRS WITH SAME RESULTS. SOFTWARE IS NO GOOD AND YOUR GUYS DID A HORRIBLE JOB AND THERES NO EXCUSE FOR THIS. BEEN PLAYING THERE SINCE YOU STARTED AND IM DONE. BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Hi ,

I was playing earlier today and yesterday some MTTs , in many cases I couldn't find my losing hand in order to review it, both in the client and my HUD , the Hand History of the last hand is always missing in HU situations.

In an 3 way all in the hand was there. I don't know if you are aware of that. Plus the table closes instantly and I can't replay the hand from your replayer. Have I done something wrong? :/

Thanks

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If you look at my posts in this thread the missing hand history problem has been a "known" issue by ACR for 4+ months (since the software update) and they continue to be a blackbox regarding what the issue is, what resources they have working on the issue, and what time frame they expect to have the issue resolved. they also have never been transparent about their beta testing of the software update in May 2019.

your only recourse is to stop playing on ACR until we get a baseline reasonable answer from support and to also continue to post here until cardchat (a business partner with ACR) maybe asks them to respond in a way that is transparent and concrete which they haven't done to date.

fwiw, I have moved most of my play to Ignition bc ACR's customer service is poor and unresponsive

Oh thanks awesome , I don't play much on ACR lately except from the forum's frees that's why I haven't noticed it before. :)

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Let’s light things up! The High Five Main Event is ready to roll with $420,000 GTD. 428 players have registered so far, ready to smoke the tables and take their bankroll higher. FYI, with 20 levels of late reg, you’ve still got time to stock up on munchies.
[FONT=system-ui, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe UI, Roboto, Ubuntu, Helvetica Neue, sans-serif]
#ACR#HighFive#420

pFUTOP5.jpg
[/FONT]
Are all of the tourneys going to have such late registration? Big reason I don't play much at all anymore. Always with the huge late reg.

WSMFP1986

WSMFP1986

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did see a post about a player named packman, or maybe pokerman, anyway can't find it now! Here's the thing about 10 minutes after reading about it I saw a post from Global Poker on Facebook and they had a pic with a guy with the same handle holding a check for $12000.Packman1212 ,I think that's his handle if my memory is correct, that's a hell of a coincidence! Just saying. If it is true about hacked software and things of this nature, what is the online site's doing about it!!! I never complain about beats, badbeats or what ever you want to call it but if the online world is full of cheats, hacking sites thin what the hell is being done about it. I have heard about Doug Polk have a guy from another country coming in to his home and putting a virus in his computer and win they noticed a few weeks later that this guy was playing, never wrong calling hands with 9 high with three facecards on the board pokerstars froze his account. And it turns out he had done the same thing to a few players from canada, same thing I'm coming to North America to play and need a place to stay when I get there, these guys were all nice anuff to let this guy in there homes and all got hacked by this guy! That a really scumbag thing to do anyway! My question is what is being done to stop this, I haven't had anything on Blackchip or ACR happen to me like this, I've been drawn out on but never the unbelievable call that I have questions! On BetOnline I have had a couple that I'm like how the hell do you call that with what the other player had, anyway I just started playing online again a couple of months ago, If this is what the online players are dealing with now thin I might have to ask my self what I'm doing, I just love the game and want all the hands I play to be fair, that's all I ask! I'm thinking that all fair gamer's want the same! Thanks for your time

F

FunkNShine

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just min cashed in the 5k anniversary tourney. Thank you Cards chat!

Good luck getting your money back, I've been waiting for two weeks to have funds returned to me after their "bogus" check bounced at every single establishment I attempted to cash it at. They told me 72 hours to have funds returned. That was 11 days ago and they say there's nothing they can do it about it because a separate department handles it. Just a huge scam. Avoid at all costs.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thought I'd let you know ACR, your tables are not adjusting to players left. Been playing tonight's CC freeroll and there's four tables left. For several hands (more than 20 hands) it's been 8,8,8 and then 5. It should be 7,7,7 and 8... Noticed this last night when playing in a tournament also.

S

sickthis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While I am playing a table will pop up on my screen that I am not sitting and after a couple seconds it will disappear.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Thank you ACR Rep for putting up with many of these awesome repetitive questions that you deal with from some members, I understand that you may not have the will to live after reading some of these posts but keep remembering that your family loves you, and so do the many members that you have helped since you have been here at CardsChat.

Thanks.

:flowers:

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am getting same thing. The options panel is clipped, but not as severely as yours.

My laptop screen resolution is at 1600x900, what is yours?

I had the problem with the sound I was listening to music and every time there was notification but the sound option did not appear because of the screen resolution, until today I could solve it thanks to you:):):):)

I

Index12

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If I don't take the first deposit bonus if I use p2p transfer then I can't get a bonus for my first deposit right?

EddMaster

EddMaster

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
This question may have been asked before but is ACR available for people in the UK [emoji636] or is it only available for U.S. players?

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cant find the freebuy tourneys that raise money for breast cancer anywhere. Are they on there somewhere and I just cant find them?

Status
Not open for further replies.