Not open for further replies.
J

jabbahursty

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR has once again stopped paying me rakeback

they have done this in the past and now do it again. is there any way to get this fixed or am i just screwed?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they have done this in the past and now do it again. is there any way to get this fixed or am i just screwed?

Hi, please be so kind and contact directly with the CS department either by phone at 1-877-314-4195, live chat or email to suppoer@americascardroom.eu, so they can assist you with the loyalty program. Make sure to provide them your screen name and an explanation of your inquiry.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends
ACR does not work; deposit and withdrawal of funds does not work the program freezes
what is the reason

Please be so kind and contact directly by email to support@americascardroom.eu all screen captures and errors shown when you attempt either to access the client, deposit or withdrawal funds, that way you will get special troubleshooting from our tech team.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like ACR has started the scheduling of private games with Rebuys/Addons. Hurrah!!!

One little glitch in the tournament info screen for the r/a fee. The $ amount does not include the trailing decimal. (ie: 0.70 is 0.7) which may confuse people into thinking the fee for the r/a is 7 cents, not 70.

8a5a4ef79dde7c016a0588e4c775920d.png

Truly appreciate your feedback, I will send it over to the development team :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks, I do have a 2nd monitor with a higher resolution but the table options are still cut off.

Hi, some players are experiencing this cutoff due to the screen resolution, this is a known issue and our development team is working to fix it on the upcoming downtime that will happen the next days, around mid-October, appreciate your patience in the meantime.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have an HP 15.6" laptop, the resolution is 1366X768. Haven't had the issue with not being able to access table options until today's update.

Hi, some players are experiencing this cutoff due to the screen resolution, this is a known issue and our development team is working to fix it on the upcoming downtime that will happen the next days, around mid-October, appreciate your patience in the meantime.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am often having a hard time with my chat. I will type something out and enter it and it will not appear. Sometimes I will do the side chat screen and it will work here and there. Wondering if there’s anyone else with unsuccessful chat feature happening. ACR rep may want to inform the troubleshooting department. Although this is a very minimal issue and I am not too worried about it I figured I would ask.

P

Poker32

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I see ACR have more Blitz tables running. Is 10NL the lowest stakes going to be offered or will ACR add lower? 2NL?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the email address you provide bounces, which is not surprising given how you people operate. it's fun running a criminal enterprise, huh?

so far customer service has been useless to me. i understand that you are likely having severe money troubles, but you did agree to pay rake back and i don't think you can simply opt out of it now that you can't afford it

i need to know who can convince your bosses to pay me what is owed. customer services neither cares nor cares to. i was hoping someone here could help, but you turn out to be a comedian giving out fake email addresses

is there anyone who can help?
Our email address is: Support@AmericasCardRoom.eu

I have sent you a private message for further assistance.

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yet another crooked poker player to watch out for that is totally obvious he knows the cards,username: PokerMann123 These type players are littered all over WPN sites.

eRaS55

eRaS55

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
ZA
Chips
Hey all.... dont really wanna bother customer services if it's not at all necessary. Just wanna know if having issues whereby the program freezes/lags every few minutes and displays the 'You've been disconnected... ...click OK' message. After this most times the tables would reload and I'd often find myself sitting out down whatever chips I had in that hand or out completely if I was low stack and the lg took too long. Other times I have to end the application and battle to get logged in cause it would just load for like 2 - 3 mins sometimes.

Connected to my neighbours Wifi and same happened... So it could be my PC but doubt that.... so anyone else experiencing this? Is ACR aware and busy with a fix?

Oh one other thing this has only been happening ever since the last ACR update

cheers

A

awesome

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since the update in May I have highlighted to ACR's customer support team multiple times where knockout hands are missing from my hand history within the poker client. Knockout hands are where I am eliminated or another player is eliminated. These tend to be the most important to analyze post-game from a strategic standpoint and to see if ACR's random number generator is fair. It has been four months and the issue still exists. There has been a recent software update with no remedy and the sports book has relaunched.

What is the ETA for a solution and what kind of resources is ACR committing to the resolution of this problem?

Personally, I have slowly been pulling funds from ACR since their customer service for poker players continues to be less than standard.

Play ignition folks.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey all.... dont really wanna bother customer services if it's not at all necessary. Just wanna know if having issues whereby the program freezes/lags every few minutes and displays the 'You've been disconnected... ...click OK' message. After this most times the tables would reload and I'd often find myself sitting out down whatever chips I had in that hand or out completely if I was low stack and the lg took too long. Other times I have to end the application and battle to get logged in cause it would just load for like 2 - 3 mins sometimes.

Connected to my neighbours Wifi and same happened... So it could be my PC but doubt that.... so anyone else experiencing this? Is ACR aware and busy with a fix?

Oh one other thing this has only been happening ever since the last ACR update

cheers

Are you using the same ISP as your neighbor? If so, could be the ISP's fault.

Personally I have not had a problem like that, nor have I heard of any problems like that.

Troubleshooting this problem will need to have some info regarding your ISP (speedtest) and what OS you are using & type of computer.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Table Chat does not work!

I am often having a hard time with my chat. I will type something out and enter it and it will not appear. Sometimes I will do the side chat screen and it will work here and there. Wondering if there’s anyone else with unsuccessful chat feature happening. ACR rep may want to inform the troubleshooting department. Although this is a very minimal issue and I am not too worried about it I figured I would ask.

I get that from time to time. Sometimes Table Chat works. Sometimes not. Right now it is worthless IMO.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Settings screen clipping

Nope. It is not the resolution of of the screen. The settings box is set to the height of the user's screen height. If a taskbar is present, the box gets shifted up x amount of pixels of the taskbar height.

The problem is that the software needs to account for the taskbar height and adjust accordingly.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nope. It is not the resolution of of the screen. The settings box is set to the height of the user's screen height. If a taskbar is present, the box gets shifted up x amount of pixels of the taskbar height.

The problem is that the software needs to account for the taskbar height and adjust accordingly.

Thanks for your feedback, I will send in over to our development team, so they can investigate further.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here's an easy fix. I've noticed for quite a while now that whenever you type a hyphen (-) in the chat box you get a 'speak english only please' caution and your 100% english-only chat with a hyphen doesn't to get displayed.

fb0d3d267087e30b8e7e85bfacb1d29b.png

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the email address you provide bounces, which is not surprising given how you people operate. it's fun running a criminal enterprise, huh?

so far customer service has been useless to me. i understand that you are likely having severe money troubles, but you did agree to pay rake back and i don't think you can simply opt out of it now that you can't afford it

i need to know who can convince your bosses to pay me what is owed. customer services neither cares nor cares to. i was hoping someone here could help, but you turn out to be a comedian giving out fake email addresses

is there anyone who can help?
I will say that I find your chat very offensive jabbahursty and would ask you to use a little respect in this forum.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Lobby is always behind what is happening in real time.

It says registering, but it is not.

eec1056af5771f26c4b362d4cb247165.png\

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most tournaments are off in their times. I reported it earlier.

usmc2doc

usmc2doc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Award Points

Hi Everyone!

This thread is for answering any of your questions or concerns, so feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to assist you.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make sure your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

You can inquire about topics like:
  • Customer Support
  • Withdrawals
  • Deposits
  • Tournaments
  • General inquires
We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff

I entered a $30+$3 fee tourney. I had roughly 109-110 Award points and was able to redeem once I hit 120. That $3 fee should have garnished me 16.5 points and allowed me to redeem. It didn't register, so I spoke to customer support. They told me it would take 2-3 days to reflect on my account. That is ridiculous, in my opinion. Is that standard? Why weren't my points added right away as usual? Is there anything you can do?:confused:

T

toybrandon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Loved the Tourneys, Feel Suckered

I joined ACR as NB4UC literally less than 5 days before the disastrous software upgrade.

To be honest, I would love to play at ACR because of the ability to track my stats. I currently play at Ignition and am probably one of the top micro stake tournament players on the site. I make final tables in approx. 20 percent of my tournaments and cash about 60 percent of the time. Ignition has gone to great lengths to ensure anonymity and to discourage collusion and I really appreciate it. Based on my results, I feel confident saying that the site is fair and honest. I do have my suspicions regarding final tables, but I’ll save that for another day because it may just be my TAG style.

I have no confidence in ACR. During the disaster, I lost an all-in to a lesser hand, was never awarded my bonus and don’t seem to have accumulated loyalty points. Now, I’m guessing someone will tell me I’m wrong in some way, but I play EVERY SINGLE DAY and I’m not a schizo daydreamer. I won’t play at a site that botched me from day one.

Also, I’m not an Ignition shill. I would blast them if I felt it was necessary, but they seem to be going to great lengths to discourage collusion and other BS. After years of online poker, I see them as the only fair game in town. Don’t even get me started on Betonline.

NB4UC

Status
Not open for further replies.