TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"Pop quiz, hotshot!".

Which hand has the upper hand:questionm:questionm:questionm

Comment and let us know which one you think will take this hand down. (Hand A or Hand B)

Bonus points for telling us who said “Pop quiz, hotshot!” and in what movie.:icon_thum

#ACR #WPN #PokerTrivia #SocialSaturday
1ZljBFh.jpg

Hand A

W

winbig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't checked out the site in a long while. Surprised they still have the Venom going. Has anyone ever made it to where they could actually win any money? I had gone up some steps but never close enough to the end to even count it as being in contention.

They have 2 paths of steps. One is 6 steps, and starts with a freeroll step 1 (Or you can play skip step 1 to advance to step 2 for a quarter). The other one is 7 steps, (SnG format, not MTT) and starts at 25 cents. I haven't looked at the smaller steps in that format, but I know once you get to step 4+, it pays most of the field a little bit of money. I know the step 7/7 pays out 5 places ($600+ for the ticket bubble,) and it's only a 6 max SnG. I'm actually playing the scheduled step 6 MTT this evening at 4pm (the others are "on demand") :) Sucks that you can't transfer tickets in this Venom....:( I'm going to keep trying for more tickets in case I run bad early on in the ME lol

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are players allowed to let others play on their account?

I'm asking because I just read this post here on Cardschat
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/online-poker-73/if-you-choose-439364/
Hi, according to our Terms & Conditions on our website, it mentions that:
Introduction to the Software and Your Permitted Use thereof:
The client game software that You have downloaded or are about to download from this website (the “Software”) is being licensed to you by ACR for your private personal use solely on an “AS IS” basis
icon4.gif
Meaning by this that account sharing should be considered as a violation of our T&C's.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh, we’ve got the good stuff right here.

Our $5,000,000.00 High Five Tournament Series Returns 4 20 Days!!!

Click on the image for the full schedule.

#ACR#WPN#Poker #SundayFunDay #420#HighFive

German629

German629

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, ACR Rep! I'm from Russia. I have an one interesting question! I successfully created account on ACR. Now it's OK:
I'm playing. After a while I decided to add BCP, as the network is one, and for comfortable decided fill a same username:
shows out notice, that username at BCP have already?! :confused: Conclusion: BCP is simply duplicating ACR ?.. And as it in the confirm this, when opens ACR (I in this time played there), it is impossible to open BCP !? Please clarify the situation! With the respect, German.:cool:

Last edited:
mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How come step 3 for the Venom Step Series has 12 min blinds, when ever other step level the blinds are set to 10 minutes?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, ACR Rep! I'm from Russia. I have an one interesting question! I successfully created account on ACR. Now it's OK:
I'm playing. After a while I decided to add BCP, as the network is one, and for comfortable decided fill a same username:
shows out notice, that username at BCP have already?! :confused: Conclusion: BCP is simply duplicating ACR ?.. And as it in the confirm this, when opens ACR (I in this time played there), it is impossible to open BCP !? Please clarify the situation! With the respect, German.:cool:

You can have an account on ACR and BCP but please note you cannot play on both accounts at the same time, I appreciate your comprehension.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How come step 3 for the Venom Step Series has 12 min blinds, when ever other step level the blinds are set to 10 minutes?

Thanks for putting this into our attention. I have sent your feedback to the tournaments department so they can take a look at this. I appreciate your time and feedback.

German629

German629

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can have an account on ACR and BCP but please note you cannot play on both accounts at the same time, I appreciate your comprehension.

Hi, ACR Rep! Thank you very much for reply! I'm understood the all!:)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The High Five is on tomorrow and it’s time to roll in the green. Which events will you conquer this week?

Click image for more info

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Our latest software release is now live

We've just released the latest version of our poker client and you're going to love it. It's loaded with enhancements that will help you get more out of your game.

Here are just some of the latest upgrades designed to make our poker platform more appealing:

* New video game-centric lobby and tables
* Updated avatars and nameplates
* Larger colorful poker chips
* Faster gameplay
* Cleaner graphical user interface

Don't just read about all these exciting changes. Log on to Americas Cardroom now and experience all the ways our software is bigger, stronger, and faster than before.

K2GIKsu.png

W

winbig

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, this eventually will be available, but there´s no ETA at this moment, thanks for your patience.

Then why does it advertise "place in the top 10, blah blah blah" on the right hand side window pane?

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

"Pop quiz, hotshot!".

Which hand has the upper hand:questionm:questionm:questionm

Comment and let us know which one you think will take this hand down. (Hand A or Hand B)

Bonus points for telling us who said “Pop quiz, hotshot!” and in what movie.:icon_thum

#ACR #WPN #PokerTrivia #SocialSaturday
1ZljBFh.jpg

Hand A is a 3-1 favorite. Dennis Hopper as Howard Payne said that in the movie Speed.

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good news: on-demand freerolls are back at ACR

The only bad news about on-demand's are: you need minimum 3 hours to get to final table(itm), ($0.55). See you at the ACR on-demand's.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
icon4.gif
New Update
icon4.gif

Please be aware that as of today, you can exchange your Combat Points on the Rewards section of the poker client.

65EnhsU.jpg
65EnhsU

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
icon4.gif
New Update
icon4.gif

Please be aware that as of today, you can exchange your Combat Points on the Rewards section of the poker client.

65EnhsU.jpg
65EnhsU
Just checked it out. It works perfectly! Thanks :)

Jdjakubisin

Jdjakubisin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you deleted my last post

I was mentioning... freely at that... that I did not like the added break at 420 to skittishly support pot smoking and eating "munchies"

Last edited:
MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is there any way to stop the browser window from opening to the ACR website when i sign out of the app? I would like to turn that off if i can.

Thank you for your query.

icon4.gif
That is a featured that was put into place by our Marketing department, and unfortunately it cannot be removed.
icon4.gif

Hope you understand.
I agree it is annoying. I never look at the page, just fiddle to close it as quickly as I can.

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All of a sudden you guys increased the minimum deposit amount on visa from which you already took $2.50 per transaction. I guess it will create less traffic on your faulty server. I will only be playing freerolls from now on. Then you come and tell me about depositing through bitcoin. Please confirm if that is your final minimum amount for Visa ?

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
icon4.gif
New Update
icon4.gif

65EnhsU.jpg
65EnhsU

Just checked it out. It works perfectly! Thanks :)
Ditto! It's nice that ACR allows you to cash in smaller amounts. I play at another site that makes you wait till you have 1,000 pts to cash in for $10.

R

Rodney21a

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Missing CP and Rank

quote=ACR Rep;5337491]
Good news! The loyalty program is back in the ACR software. :listen:

:qs4::ks4:

[/quote]
I've notice that just this month the CP and RP's are out of sorts. I contacted Customer service and they weren't helpful at all until I said I was going to post the exchange(you can imagine) on 2+2 and Card Chat.

We all need to start taking screen shots of the CP and RP's because they are not geared towards helping you at all on this.

Like everything with the organization, its all half assed. They couldn't even give me "its all eternal" ticket number or case number when they say they are "escalating" this issue.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interactive Post!!!

Is it the gigantic OSS Cub3d, the smoking-hot High Five, or something less known? Let us know what your favorite WPN promotion is! Comment and also tag a friend.

:party:
#ACR #WPN #Poker #PokerPromotions #SocialSaturday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.