Not open for further replies.
MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it the gigantic OSS Cub3d, the smoking-hot High Five, or something less known? Let us know what your favorite WPN promotion is! Comment and also tag a friend.

:party:
#ACR #WPN #Poker #PokerPromotions #SocialSaturday

I don't know what OSS CUB3D is but I did place fairly well in an OSS tourney (back when they were running) so my vote is/was for them. I really don't like the HI5 freerolls though - everybody shoving every hand with pretty much any two is not my idea of fun.

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Players sitting out on cash tables

The player circled has been sitting out for over an hour with $0 balance and a full waiting list. Is this normal? How long are players allowed to sit out like this?

Screen Shot 2019 09 15 at 81709 AM

Screen Shot 2019 09 15 at 82421 AM

Last edited:
TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just some tourneys listed under the private tab, maybe we are getting close to getting the games back?

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it the gigantic OSS Cub3d, the smoking-hot High Five, or something less known? Let us know what your favorite WPN promotion is! Comment and also tag a friend.

:party:
#ACR #WPN #Poker #PokerPromotions #SocialSaturday

The High Five because there were freerolls to it this month; one of which I was able to win.

Speaking of the H5 Freerolls; were you guys aware that you have several scheduled for Oct 12th, but they're for events this weekend (Sep 14-15)??? What's up with that? Please let me know. Thanks :)

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also would like some help here with an explanation .... I played in and won a ticket in the 12 PM HI5 Cardschat freeroll on ACR... The satellite that the ticket was good for yesterday was cancelled because not enough people registered .... and I have the ticket back in my Cashier page ... it says it is good for Main Event satellites on the 21st and 28th of September ... But correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the 420 Main Event today ??? ... it is also supposed to be good for a couple other things listed couple of guaranteed lower payout tourneys ..... So I guess the question is : Is it actually good for anything ... I'm pretty sure you only have one Main Event ?? Look forward to hearing from you .. Thank you

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The player circled has been sitting out for over an hour with $0 balance and a full waiting list. Is this normal? How long are players allowed to sit out like this?

View attachment 256464

View attachment 256465
Hi, in order for me to be able to escalate this for further investigation, please will you send us by Private Message more details like:
  • Date & Time of the issue
  • Screen name
  • Tournament ID or Hand ID or full name of the tournament in question
  • The buy-in amount
  • Other possible valuable information
Thanks a lot for your glitch report. Looking forward to read from you soon.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The High Five because there were freerolls to it this month; one of which I was able to win.

Speaking of the H5 Freerolls; were you guys aware that you have several scheduled for Oct 12th, but they're for events this weekend (Sep 14-15)??? What's up with that? Please let me know. Thanks :)

Congratulations on your recent High Five Freerolls Winnings!!!:D

Now, in regards to the ones scheduled for October, it seems that due to a minor system error our App duplicated them, however there is nothing to worry about now as that was already taken care of, in fact tomorrow they should not be in the tournaments tab anymore.

We appreciate your observations, enjoy lots at our tables!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also would like some help here with an explanation .... I played in and won a ticket in the 12 PM HI5 Cardschat freeroll on ACR... The satellite that the ticket was good for yesterday was cancelled because not enough people registered .... and I have the ticket back in my Cashier page ... it says it is good for Main Event satellites on the 21st and 28th of September ... But correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the 420 Main Event today ??? ... it is also supposed to be good for a couple other things listed couple of guaranteed lower payout tourneys ..... So I guess the question is : Is it actually good for anything ... I'm pretty sure you only have one Main Event ?? Look forward to hearing from you .. Thank you
We are always happy to help.

If you follow this link with our High Five Tournament Series Schedule, you will be able to find that we have a total of 3 $420K Main Events, which means that yes we had one Main Event today but we shall host 2 more on:
Meaning by this your ticket might be good to get to any of these 2 Main Events from our Series.

Hope you find this helpful.;)

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can you confirm?

Hello ACR Rep

I just received an email from a poker community that I'm associated with.
The email detailed - private events are coming back this week. The email listed several dates this week and events the poker community hosts/sponsors.

The email also stated - freeroll/freebuys this community sponsors will be coming back around the 26th of this month.

Can you confirm private events are coming back this week - and sponsored freerolls will be coming back near the end of this month? Which means CC freerolls will be coming back at around the same time hopefully.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

If you follow this link with our High Five Tournament Series Schedule, you will be able to find that we have a total of 3 $420K Main Events, which means that yes we had one Main Event today but we shall host 2 more on:
Meaning by this your ticket might be good to get to any of these 2 Main Events from our Series.

Hope you find this helpful.;)

Ok Great thanks I will go ahead and register it then, it just didn't occur to me that there could be more than one main event ... thanks again

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you noticed a smoky haze coming from the felt, you can blame the High Five. We hosted the first of three $420k GTD Main Events last night, plus that famous 4:20pm courtesy break. You can read about it right here in our Sunday Recap:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello ACR Rep

I just received an email from a poker community that I'm associated with.
The email detailed - private events are coming back this week. The email listed several dates this week and events the poker community hosts/sponsors.

The email also stated - freeroll/freebuys this community sponsors will be coming back around the 26th of this month.

Can you confirm private events are coming back this week - and sponsored freerolls will be coming back near the end of this month? Which means CC freerolls will be coming back at around the same time hopefully.

Thanks!

Hello :)

Yes, we can confirm that private events are coming back these coming days, in regards to the freeroll/freebies we can say that we are expecting on the 26th of this month, but cannot confirm this is a 100% sure. Appreciate your comprehension and wish you the best of luck in our private events.

V

V8000

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great

That's great, I really believed your plataform was just for US, and just for some states, I'm really interested in begin to use your poker site. ;)

Hi dear player, yes all Latin American countries are more than welcome to create an account and enjoy playing at our site. :D

You may always refer yourself to our Terms & Conditions for specific details such as:

S

StraightValue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!

Liking the new software update! Quick question, is there a way to change the preset betting size ( Ex. change the 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, and pot options to different amounts)?

Thanks in advance

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's great, I really believed your plataform was just for US, and just for some states, I'm really interested in begin to use your poker site. ;)

You are more than welcome to play with us! Wish you the best of luck at the tables :):congrats::icon_thum

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Picture this: you’re at the final table and this could be the hand you take it all down.

So which one would you rather have?

Vote for the winning hand A or B.

#Poker #ACR #PokerTrivia #PokerLife

TBGNo0c.jpg

djasset

djasset

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
maybe the thread should be in reverse chronological order? It is kind of weird to have to jump down and then click on the 199'th page... reminds me of my bank statements

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am currently sitting in a tournament with two colluder's or house players. They are %100 completely obvious with what they are doing. Even the names are a complete giveaway. Usernames: Chachi2323 and Cheche1273 ... Cheche1273 is in 1st place while the other one ran and started pushing anything right as I called them out to get out of the tournament . Tournament (12310717) If it ain't one damn thing its another with these WPN sites.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello!

Liking the new software update! Quick question, is there a way to change the preset betting size ( Ex. change the 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, and pot options to different amounts)?

Thanks in advance

As of now there´s no option, rest assure we´ll get there, thanks for your patience and suggestions :)

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am currently sitting in a tournament with two colluder's or house players. They are %100 completely obvious with what they are doing. Even the names are a complete giveaway. Usernames: Chachi2323 and Cheche1273 ... Cheche1273 is in 1st place while the other one ran and started pushing anything right as I called them out to get out of the tournament . Tournament (12310717) If it ain't one damn thing its another with these WPN sites.

Hi There
You should report your doubts to the site
Maybe they can check and proceed
Rgds

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes

Hi There
You should report your doubts to the site
Maybe they can check and proceed
Rgds
I tried and couldn't get through on live chat so I posted on here.:icon_rr: I REALLY think its the site behind it I mean why does all this go on so much ya know?

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Update to this situation

I am sitting here in Live Chat,i explained the situation and they won't even reply:ahhhhh:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just came here to celebrate the renewal of the daily freeroll which I just stumbled upon LFG!! :D GL ALL & TY CC

Status
Not open for further replies.