Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think fast! Blitz Poker is now up and running in the ACR software.

Thanks for your patience.

And welcome back.

qFXDZAm.jpg

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is the tournament rakeback down?

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Constant bad card runs,bad beats,colluders,bots,cheaters,house players im trying to see a good thing about these sites but its tough. All that's ok is the brainwashing of the freerolls. Not to mention how almost everyone hitting their draws its stupid.

agrivion

agrivion

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m just wanting the ability to do the daily $100 freerolls. I’m too broke to not take advantage

K

Kingedward10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Everyone!

This thread is for answering any of your questions or concerns, so feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to assist you.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make sure your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

You can inquire about topics like:
  • Customer Support
  • Withdrawals
  • Deposits
  • Tournaments
  • General inquires
We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff
Can I get tonight's 200 freeroll password at betonline at 8 pm

swoopdonk

swoopdonk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wanted to thank ACR for bringing back the $10 donkathon freerolls. I love these things for when I'm eating, watching tv, or surfin the web.

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a question for the ACR rep. WHY THE F**K do you allow all these crooked players on here? They are on every table.Im sure you wont answer this because you people are the crooked players.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
notes function on ACR

I cant figure out when , or why the note taking function sometimes works but usually doesn't . I normally take them constantly , but its so frustrating because they so seldom stick . Even in the same MTT they disappear when you run into the same player later . Any idea when the notes software will start functioning properly on WPN ?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is the tournament rakeback down?
All Rakeback is getting tracked and posted properly. Ie you feel you are missing something Americas Cardroom Support Staff will gladly help you. Click on the “Support” tab at the top of our website to access our live chat feature or email support@americascardroom.eu for 24/7 help.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
notes comment #2

it was really annoying when the site updated its software and I lost 5 years worth of notes+ color codes .there are also so many other glitches now that it would be hard to list them ! the new notes software is unpredictable , and it's barely worth the time . I would say less than 1 or 5 notes I take on opponents actually 'stick' till the next session . I gave up all real money MTT, sng + cash ring games due to this issue . I just play freerolls now , and I an ready to quit WPN entirely. Its a shame , since US players have so few other options .

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, ACR Rep. Recently, I can't login to the client. Same thing shows up on my screen over and over again even if I click "Yes".
First this(pic1)
Loading screen(pic2)
and connection error(pic3) even though my internet is working just fine.
Any ways to fix it?

Attachments

• ACRJava.jpg
    ACRJava.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 27
  • ACRUpd.jpg
    ACRUpd.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 29
  • ACRerror.jpg
    ACRerror.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 26
T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All Rakeback is getting tracked and posted properly. Ie you feel you are missing something Americas Cardroom Support Staff will gladly help you. Click on the “Support” tab at the top of our website to access our live chat feature or email support@americascardroom.eu for 24/7 help.

Thank you, I called support and hung up 20 minutes after support put me on hold to check.

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A couple things that I think need serious attention:
  • Being sat at a mtt or stt table a few hands late (happened to myself and others a few times)
  • You are able to talk when a player is all-in
Also if you have any info on if/when this rumored software update will happen, that would be awesome.
I would also like to be able have observer chat actually work. Sometimes I am on the rail cheering on a friend but can't let them know.

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, ACR Rep. Recently, I can't login to the client. Same thing shows up on my screen over and over again even if I click "Yes".
First this(pic1)
Loading screen(pic2)
Any ways to fix it?
This happened to me and I updated java , now no problems.

S

snitcheroo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish there was a way to report abusive, nasty, ignorant racist people from the table with a click of a button. The chat doesn't stay very long and there is noway to scroll up because it disappears.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. I used VPN and now my account has been blocked. The security service asks to send documents for recovery. Can you tell me how long it takes to unlock my account?

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the tournament lobby, your "registering" time in the tournament details is off.

Here is a sample of what I mean. For the CC $100 today at 8pm ET, the registering time in the details says it is over 21 hours. This is of course not true.

Similar registering times are over 21 hours for the other tournaments in the list. All start today.

Needless to say, it is confusing.

94640119a638e650de2d9632191e0483.png

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. I used VPN and now my account has been blocked. The security service asks to send documents for recovery. Can you tell me how long it takes to unlock my account?

Good luck with that. Terms of conditions for most poker rooms disallow VPN. It is a big no-no.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First this(pic1)
Loading screen(pic2)
Any ways to fix it?

Hi, please be sure you have the latest Java version and it should work :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you, I called support and hung up 20 minutes after support put me on hold to check.

May I have your screenname and all relevant details of your case by private message, so that I can send it to the team in charge and follow up your inquiry alongside with the CS supervisors.

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the tournament lobby, your "registering" time in the tournament details is off.

Here is a sample of what I mean. For the CC $100 today at 8pm ET, the registering time in the details says it is over 21 hours. This is of course not true.

Similar registering times are over 21 hours for the other tournaments in the list. All start today.

Needless to say, it is confusing.

94640119a638e650de2d9632191e0483.png

Hi, this could be a display issue, the tournament, in fact, will start in about 2 hours 40 minutes, appreciate your feedback, I already report this to the department in charge. Wish you the best of luck at the tables :cool:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi, please be so kind and contact directly with the CS department so they can assist you with the security issue. Make sure to provide them your screen name for further details.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, this could be a display issue, the tournament, in fact, will start in about 2 hours 40 minutes, appreciate your feedback, I already report this to the department in charge. Wish you the best of luck at the tables :cool:

Not a display issue. I have seen delays in the reporting of totals for players, round, etc which is expected. This is different, the time is always off.

Status
Not open for further replies.