A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can you get more beginners tournament added

We apologize for the late reply. I have sent your feedback to the tournaments department so they can take a look into this. I appreciate your time and feedback.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to know have ACR found out what is causing all the problems. i know it can't be blitz poker those are not up. Since the venom free rolls are cap at 2K will you guys move it from the top 50 to 113 people gets a ticket to step 2. may be some of those venom step 2 might kick off quicker. i know the step 2 venom tourneys you moved from 90 to 50 people to start which was nice. but there are times you have to wait all day before a venom step 2 to kick off not the skip step 2.

Hello and thanks for reaching us, related to your inquiries:

´´I would like to know have ACR found out what is causing all the problems. i know it can't be blitz poker those are not up´´------- We can assure you we are working on fixing all recent issues but at the moment cannot provide you a main reason, our new software needs constantly improvements and this is something we are currently fixing on a daily basis.

´´ Since the venom free rolls are cap at 2K will you guys move it from the top 50 to 113 people gets a ticket to step 2. may be some of those venom step 2 might kick off quicker. i know the step 2 venom tourneys you moved from 90 to 50 people to start which was nice. but there are times you have to wait all day before a venom step 2 to kick off not the skip step 2´´-----------I have sent your feedback to the tournaments department so they can take a look into this. I appreciate your time and feedback.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm still not able to see anything on the financial history page in the cashier. Hard to keep track of refunds when there's no record in our accounts. Any idea when this will be working again?

Also, are venom steps considered satellites? Will they be refunded as satellites? I was in a Venom step 4 last night that was cancelled post-late reg. and want to know how much of a refund if any to expect? I'm not clear on the refund policy for satellites. It says:

"10. Satellites in the money or running state – If a satellite is in a running state or in the money stage and is canceled, players that have been eliminated from the tournament will not receive any compensation for the tournament. All remaining players will receive the following compensation: the value of the seat will be turned into real money and will be divided evenly among all remaining players."

Not sure exactly what "the value of the seat" means. Does this mean the total prize pool will be divided among remaining players? If so, There were 22 left and total prize pool was $2650 (12 $215 step 5 seats + $69.88 in cash for 13th place), so each of us should receive $120.45? Or is it something else?

Hi, thanks for reaching us, allow me to respond all your inquiries:

I'm still not able to see anything on the financial history page in the cashier. Hard to keep track of refunds when there's no record in our accounts. Any idea when this will be working again?**** There´s no ETA when this functionality works again, however, you can contact by email CS reps to get a breakdown of the financial report and refunds done in your account.

Also, are venom steps considered satellites? Will they be refunded as satellites? I was in a Venom step 4 last night that was cancelled post-late reg. and want to know how much of a refund if any to expect? I'm not clear on the refund policy for satellites. It says:

"10. Satellites in the money or running state – If a satellite is in a running state or in the money stage and is canceled, players that have been eliminated from the tournament will not receive any compensation for the tournament. All remaining players will receive the following compensation: the value of the seat will be turned into real money and will be divided evenly among all remaining players."

Not sure exactly what "the value of the seat" means. Does this mean the total prize pool will be divided among remaining players? If so, There were 22 left and total prize pool was $2650 (12 $215 step 5 seats + $69.88 in cash for 13th place), so each of us should receive $120.45? Or is it something else? ***** Exactly , each player will get that amount based on the value of the seat divided between remaining players.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried to open up a chat but it's impossible. I clicked on support which brings up a page that has "chat with us" but it is not clickable and there is no other place to initiate a chat from here. I was able to initiate a chat by going to the deposit page (i figured that might work).

Serge S said they aren't exchanging points today because they are updating and I can exchange after that. I noticed the software is opening and functioning but I guess there's an update going on.

Allow us to apologize first for our delayed reply.

For the chat part of your query, you can start a chat by clicking on the "Live Chat" link on our website's main page or in the contact section https://www.americascardroom.eu/poker-customer-support/. Otherwise, feel free to use this direct link: shorturl.at/fBHKV

We have recently received updates about this issue from our support department, therefore we kindly invite you to contact them in order to convert your combat points to cash, at the standard rate for cash conversion.

For any other questions or requests, we're gladly available for you.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gameplay is currently running smoothly. To apologize for the technical difficulties over the last few days, we’re giving away $250,000 via a Freebuy Super Series this October. Thanks for your patience and loyalty. More on that click on the image.

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
RIGGED
As much complaining about shady players on these sites you would think they would do something about it. Well let me tell you why they don't,it's because they are the ones behind it all...Rigged poker at it's worst.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some of you have been following my "Spin to Get in" story and it has all come to an excellent result thanks to the efforts of our CC ACR rep. I tried several of the options to get the problem solved, but in the end it was our personal CardsChat representative that actually was the most helpful person at ACR in getting the problem fixed.

Today I received a private message from the ACR rep that read:
"Hi Brian, so happy to confirm that your account was credited today for the $215 related to your previous issue with the spin to get in, please remember that we are here to further assist you if needed."

Do I believer that our CC ACR Rep has my back? You bet. Now that is someone that went the extra mile to do a great job at customer service. Other options proved less helpful, but our CC Rep was able to solve the problem. Great job, ACR Rep! I thank you very much!

I should have taken some screenshots or something, but ACR was good in the end and got the funds back for you and I to battle it out at our next final table. I will be playing ACR almost exclusively, so I will see you there.

I came through the problem with the best experience being with our CC ACR rep. Thanks for following the story and being supportive. Everything turned out good.

Thanks Matt. This was helpful at the time so I could allow for extra time to get in on the phone. I think things have been crazy busy for the people at ACR and I certainly understand how it is to be on their end as well. Thanks for sharing the number that worked for you. I really appreciate it.

ACR proved that they were committed to customer service to me.

It took a little time, but it has been a hectic time for the employees at ACR. In the end, it all worked out.

It was worth sticking it out to see if they would resolve the issue, they did in the end. I thought I might be screwed, but happily, I was not.

Certainly, this experience has taught me that I should be keeping a record on my end. If my game freezes or something funky happens: I will take a screenshot, I will note the hand number, I will write down the tournament ID, etc. I don’t think it is ACR’s intention to scam us, but I can sympathize with your frustration, TRocker69. It wasn't a fun time. ACR could have said I was SOL in this case, but they didn’t. I think one of the things I did right on my end was to keep my cool and not let myself escalate to a blazing hot sun of anger. The people at ACR seemed to appreciate that I stated my case calmly and as detailed as I could. Of course, they are people too, and I have had that job in the past. Being a Customer Service worker can certainly be challenging. In this case they did right by me and I truly appreciate that.

Well, that wraps it up for this story in a nice neat happy ending. See you all at the tables. Thanks again ACR Rep, you have made my day.
:icon_sunn Brian :icon_sunn

That is great news. Glad to hear that you got that straightened out!

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had 5 step 2 venom tickets on my account, and now today all 5 are gone and no longer showing in my cashier. ACR rep can you look into this? screen name cyrogenic1

My 1 remaining Step 2 Venom ticket is back in my account manager.

Hope yours are too.

Good luck !

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi, thanks for reaching us, allow me to respond all your inquiries:

I'm still not able to see anything on the financial history page in the cashier. Hard to keep track of refunds when there's no record in our accounts. Any idea when this will be working again?**** There´s no ETA when this functionality works again, however, you can contact by email CS reps to get a breakdown of the financial report and refunds done in your account.

Also, are venom steps considered satellites? I was in a Venom step 4 last night that was cancelled post-late reg. and want to know how much of a refund if any to expect? I'm not clear on the refund policy for satellites. It says:

Does this mean the total prize pool will be divided among remaining players? If so, There were 22 left and total prize pool was $2650 so each of us should receive $120?***** Exactly , each player will get that amount based on the value of the seat divided between remaining players.

Thank you ACR Rep. Just so everyone knows I received the expected refund within 48 hours, and the financial history tab in cashier seems to be working now. Despite all the technical problems, they've always come through for me when it comes to refunds.

Screen Shot 2019 08 30 at 105610 PM

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you ACR Rep. Just so everyone knows I received the expected refund within 48 hours, and the financial history tab in cashier seems to be working now. Despite all the technical problems, they've always come through for me when it comes to refunds.

View attachment 255285

Some of you have been following my "Spin to Get in" story and it has all come to an excellent result thanks to the efforts of our CC ACR rep. I tried several of the options to get the problem solved, but in the end it was our personal CardsChat representative that actually was the most helpful person at ACR in getting the problem fixed.

Today I received a private message from the ACR rep that read:
"Hi Brian, so happy to confirm that your account was credited today for the $215 related to your previous issue with the spin to get in, please remember that we are here to further assist you if needed."

Do I believer that our CC ACR Rep has my back? You bet. Now that is someone that went the extra mile to do a great job at customer service. Other options proved less helpful, but our CC Rep was able to solve the problem. Great job, ACR Rep! I thank you very much!

I should have taken some screenshots or something, but ACR was good in the end and got the funds back for you and I to battle it out at our next final table. I will be playing ACR almost exclusively, so I will see you there.

I came through the problem with the best experience being with our CC ACR rep. Thanks for following the story and being supportive. Everything turned out good.

Thanks Matt. This was helpful at the time so I could allow for extra time to get in on the phone. I think things have been crazy busy for the people at ACR and I certainly understand how it is to be on their end as well. Thanks for sharing the number that worked for you. I really appreciate it.

ACR proved that they were committed to customer service to me.

It took a little time, but it has been a hectic time for the employees at ACR. In the end, it all worked out.

It was worth sticking it out to see if they would resolve the issue, they did in the end. I thought I might be screwed, but happily, I was not.

Certainly, this experience has taught me that I should be keeping a record on my end. If my game freezes or something funky happens: I will take a screenshot, I will note the hand number, I will write down the tournament ID, etc. I don’t think it is ACR’s intention to scam us, but I can sympathize with your frustration, TRocker69. It wasn't a fun time. ACR could have said I was SOL in this case, but they didn’t. I think one of the things I did right on my end was to keep my cool and not let myself escalate to a blazing hot sun of anger. The people at ACR seemed to appreciate that I stated my case calmly and as detailed as I could. Of course, they are people too, and I have had that job in the past. Being a Customer Service worker can certainly be challenging. In this case they did right by me and I truly appreciate that.

Well, that wraps it up for this story in a nice neat happy ending. See you all at the tables. Thanks again ACR Rep, you have made my day.
:icon_sunn Brian :icon_sunn

You are very welcome! I'm very happy everything is all sorted out now for both. Do not hesitate to get back to us for anything else that you may need. Best luck at the tables!
:as4::ac4:

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I need help...I had drivehud installed and working fine, but I just got a new computer and had to reinstall everything...I install drivehud and paid for it (I had just been on trial on other computer)...

I cannot seem to drivehud to accept my hand history settings...I go to settings and select acr as site and point to my hand history folder like I did before when using trial version...but every time I hit apply and ok when I go back in it has bodog selected...I reselect what I want and the same thing happens...

Any ideas?

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I need help...I had drivehud installed and working fine, but I just got a new computer and had to reinstall everything...I install drivehud and paid for it (I had just been on trial on other computer)...

I cannot seem to drivehud to accept my hand history settings...I go to settings and select acr as site and point to my hand history folder like I did before when using trial version...but every time I hit apply and ok when I go back in it has bodog selected...I reselect what I want and the same thing happens...

Any ideas?
My hud hasn't worked since what they are calling the update.

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My hud hasn't worked since what they are calling the update.

I got it working...I uninstalled the App...downloaded app to install again...it asked if I want to repair or delete all content...I deleted all content and reinstalled...works fine now...thanks...

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with all the Probs ACR has had and myself not playing since late june on ACR , its funny my bal is 58 cents hahahaha
i had more $$ then that sorry, ,
honestly i really dont care anymore ,,goodluck ACR, MY TIME is limited to this message

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I was Playing 50c on demand on Sat 31.08.19 the tournament suddenly got suspended. An hour went past when i decided to play another one. During the 2nd tournament the first 1 suddenly started again and now I had 2 tournaments running. I just cant play 2 at the same time. I messed up both because of this. I requested a refund and was told no refunds will be given for thos tournaments as I was playing it. How is this fair when you guys suspend a tournament because your server has problems. Even the rake tab under rewards still does not work and I was told last week it should be up and running in 2 days. Its a week already.

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Id like to see ACR rework its whole system and then upgrade the moble app to where you can play any game or tournament via moble. I only play on moble here in the Philipinnes. With no landlines here where I live and an unusual reload scheme for weak connection to unreliable data, mobile is the only way to go.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Feedback

Hello ,

Is it possible to increase / decrease my betting amount by scrolling up or down my mouse wheel?

In the previous clients's version it was super convenient. Just hovering the mouse pointer over the whole table and you were able to do it.

If doable can also make the option choosing between SB or BB amount.

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there an estimated date for the return of the on demand freerolls?

Fishmasterbaiter

Fishmasterbaiter

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HI

Hello friend!
Not that I have heard of yet. I think we are probably in this wait for the long haul, haha. Sending positive vibes to them and hopefully things will once again run smoothly. If you hear of any updates, let us know ok?
Is there an estimated date for the return of the on demand freerolls?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello ,

Is it possible to increase / decrease my betting amount by scrolling up or down my mouse wheel?

In the previous clients's version it was super convenient. Just hovering the mouse pointer over the whole table and you were able to do it.

If doable can also make the option choosing between SB or BB amount.

Thank you for reaching us out, I've sent your info to the development team so they can take a look into this. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

swoopdonk

swoopdonk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR finally has a decent format going now as of 8AM. I hope it lasts.

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

Yes, I like it. Nice color scheme; great that we can see and activate time bank easily; and its very cool that the avatars actually look like they're holding the cards and pondering their next move, instead of just sitting to the side. Good job ACR!

Screen Shot 2019 09 05 at 104506 AM

Edit: I'm sure they're still working out the kinks, but FYI, I just made an FT and it didn't change to FT background. (And yes, its already turned on in my settings).

Last edited:
MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Yes, I like it. Nice color scheme; great that we can see and activate time bank easily; and its very cool that the avatars actually look like they're holding the cards and pondering their next move, instead of just sitting to the side. Good job ACR!

View attachment 255849

Edit: I'm sure they're still working out the kinks, but FYI, I just made an FT and it didn't change to FT background. (And yes, its already turned on in my settings).
I'd like to suggest that ACR open up some focus groups or surveys when making these sorts of changes. I absolutely hate the new format from this morning's update. I'm playing OMHL almost exclusively and find the new format very cluttered especially when playing multiple tables, which I do most of the time. I've gone with straight black & gray theme colouring and turned off the avatars which helps a bit. I loved the avatars yesterday but today they just add to the clutter. I would really like to see them go back to yesterday's format.

+++ Back to the focus group / survey suggestion. There are a number of things that regular players such as myself notice and could provide feedback on IF we knew that it was going to be taken seriously. In my experience sending a comment to customer support is not a good way to get your comments taken seriously. Perhaps the ACR rep could open up a private thread (by invitation only) to solicit feedback and discussion about upcoming and past changes. I would be happy to contribute IF I knew my comments were potentially going to have some weight/impact.

Last edited:
T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd like to suggest that ACR open up some focus groups or surveys when making these sorts of changes. I absolutely hate the new format from this morning's update. I'm playing OMHL almost exclusively and find the new format very cluttered especially when playing multiple tables, which I do most of the time. I've gone with straight black & gray theme colouring and turned off the avatars which helps a bit. I loved the avatars yesterday but today they just add to the clutter. I would really like to see them go back to yesterday's format.

+++ Back to the focus group / survey suggestion. There are a number of things that regular players such as myself notice and could provide feedback on IF we knew that it was going to be taken seriously. In my experience sending a comment to customer support is not a good way to get your comments taken seriously. Perhaps the ACR rep could open up a private thread (by invitation only) to solicit feedback and discussion about upcoming and past changes. I would be happy to contribute IF I knew my comments were potentially going to have some weight/impact.

It would help if they hired a developer who has actually played online poker.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Loyalty important announcement

Good news! The loyalty program is back in the ACR software. :listen:

:qs4::ks4:

uvrNT8T.jpg

Status