Not open for further replies.
T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfair

Due to recent technical difficulties some game-play has been interrupted. We have complete records of all cash game and tournaments that have been affected and are in the process of preparing refunds. All we ask is for some patience as we must process each refund manually and double check that all of our customers receive the correct amount. All credits to affected players should be complete between 24 and 72 hours. We appreciate your patience and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Man this is completely unfair. Why didn't you have complete records when my games went down? All I got was "we have no records" and one of the times I was already ITM almost $300:(:confused::mad:

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No Your Not Working On It

The $6 Million VENOM shall take place from November 27th to December 11th.

This means that we still have no ETA on the normal freerolls, our tournaments team is currently working on them.
How damn hard is it to put up some free rolls for everyone that plays on your poker site religiously? Im not one but all i see is what ever does good for the site,not the players on it

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure how the fact that the Venom is scheduled would mean there is no ETA on the normal freerolls. Are you trying to say that there will be no normal freerolls until after December 11th at the earliest if at all?

Normal freerolls will be back soon, not saying that after the Venom, but cannot provide you an ETA as of know, once we release them again, we will post it for sure. Appreciate your patience.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Man this is completely unfair. Why didn't you have complete records when my games went down? All I got was "we have no records" and one of the times I was already ITM almost $300:(:confused::mad:

May I have your screenname, tournament or hand ID or full name of the game so that I can send it to the team in charge. Please send us this information by private message to further assist you.

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
huh?

Normal freerolls will be back soon, not saying that after the Venom, but cannot provide you an ETA as of know, once we release them again, we will post it for sure. Appreciate your patience.

so we will see free-rolls for like a week then nothing again for another month or so?
And how many times will these "Free-rolls" crash near ITM/Bubble time?

Is it me, or is there something wrong with the quoted post?:confused:

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did it

May I have your screenname, tournament or hand ID or full name of the game so that I can send it to the team in charge. Please send us this information by private message to further assist you.
Done that already,talked with so many different people,didn't make any difference and no one helped.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had the same problem.

That account field has gone now and can access this normally. Maybe it was a way of blocking requests while they had an issue and did not want a flood of requests?

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Done that already,talked with so many different people,didn't make any difference and no one helped.

We will be more than glad to further investigate and help you if you could be so kind and send us by private message your screen name, tournament or hand ID number or name and the date of the issue. Waiting to further assist you.

Jooseme

Jooseme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR down?

I can't get the lobby to load and it tells me "username and password incorrect". Is anyone else sharing this issue?

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey. what is happening again?
tournament cancellation and the program does not work
there is no guarantee that this will happen during major tournaments, this is very worrying

Jooseme

Jooseme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like it's down for everyone. I'm getting the same loading symbol when I try and start the lobby. Unreal

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
We were all posting at the same time.
I can't get the lobby to load and it tells me "username and password incorrect". Is anyone else sharing this issue?

there is no guarantee that this will happen during major tournaments, this is very worrying

Is ACR down right now? Just sat down to play and this is as far as I get.

View attachment 255083

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yeah. They didn't bother to post on twitter so I was wondering.
Looks like it's down for everyone. I'm getting the same loading symbol when I try and start the lobby. Unreal

Tbone461

Tbone461

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am also having the same issue. Very frustrating that they are still having issues.:mad:

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Same here, can't log in,,, wrong PW etc.

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interrupted

Down here too. WTF

J

jabbahursty

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
and it doesn't strike you any of you as curious that legitimate poker rooms never suspended tournaments and ACR does it often, promising to repay you something? nothing even slightly suspicious to you about this practice? maybe a little?

J

jabbahursty

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
they do this all the time now. i think they are just this desperate for money at this point. how can you pay withdrawals when you are insolvent other than through methods such as this? imagine you have $10,000 paid into tournaments and you can't pay your withdrawals? so you "suspend" the tournaments, pay out a grand to those still at tables and use the other 9 grand to pay withdrawals. it's a living, no?

alternatively they are simply this ridiculously incompetent, which is probably even more damning for them than the hypothesis i present above

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ACR down again...... cannot say I'm shocked tbh. At least I wasn't in the middle of a big hand on the cash tables. I lough the day acr gets it together.

swoopdonk

swoopdonk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR not working again.

These guys really need to hire some competent IT guys.

Donkey_Mike

Donkey_Mike

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR down again...... cannot say I'm shocked tbh. At least I wasn't in the middle of a big hand on the cash tables. I lough the day acr gets it together.

Agree!!!

I (also was) one of the "faithful" players that went through WPN's [latest] 'upgrade,' and even tried to help sort out "BETA" testing bugs concerning the new software WHEN IT WAS TESTED... LIVE?!!!??!!!

NOTE: DURING (Spring season) wsop WEEK IN VEGAS!!!

ANY DECENT CODER and/or TESTER AND/OR GAMER KNOWS to NEVER TEST NEW SOFTWARE LIVE!!!

I honestly tried to warn them throughout the "testing" through feedback and live chat not to go there.

@WPN RESET EVERYTHING!!!

Run a sample program, BETA TEST it and RELOAD!!!
:icon_shak

(COMMENT EDIT): Maybe WPN is more concerned about SKEWED profits ("gold fever") than having the BEST reputation of being the BEST poker website on the internet

Last edited:
dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Acr please please hire some codemonkeys:)

swoopdonk

swoopdonk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wouldn't deposit diddly at ACR until they run smoothly for 90 days. online poker will probably be legal in the States by the time these guys get their act together. With that in mind it will then be too late because other card rooms will run these bums off the web.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they do this all the time now. i think they are just this desperate for money at this point. how can you pay withdrawals when you are insolvent other than through methods such as this? imagine you have $10,000 paid into tournaments and you can't pay your withdrawals? so you "suspend" the tournaments, pay out a grand to those still at tables and use the other 9 grand to pay withdrawals. it's a living, no?

alternatively they are simply this ridiculously incompetent, which is probably even more damning for them than the hypothesis i present above

I got a check from them two weeks ago and cashed it without a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.