Not open for further replies.
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why is it taking so much longer now for information about tournament position to update? After winning or losing a hand position does not change for a number of hands. It used to update instantly before,

Thank you for this report, I've sent it to the department in charge so they can take a look at this.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK......Tell me how I can unregister for a tourny if I never knew I was in it...It just starts and I am in it...and what good does a screen capture do? It proves nothing. I really have no way to prove it has happend to me (twice) now. Everything that we have issues with seems to be put back on us players somehow. ACR,Blackchip.....no accountability.

If you didn't know you were registered, and did not participate at all, you can send us the tournament ID number or name, your screen name and the date, by private message, that way we can escalate your case to the department in charge, waiting to help you further.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a skip step 2 both times, I obviously had tickets ($6.61) from freerolls. But I did not physically push any button to register to them. I really hate the format. So don't tell me it is not possible.

Thank you for this report, I've sent it to the department in charge so they can take a look at this.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was auto registered by ACR in a $50 buy-in satellite that I didn't register for. I spoke to customer service in chat and by phone and was told that he would look into the situation and send me an email. He never sent an email.

Brought it up with the ACR rep here and he asked me to send them another email and assured me that customer service would respond. Customer service never responded.

May I have your screenname, tournament or hand ID or full name of the game so that I can send it to the team in charge, please respond by private message to better assist you.

A

All Rise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you didn't know you were registered, and did not participate at all, you can send us the tournament ID number or name, your screen name and the date, by private message, that way we can escalate your case to the department in charge, waiting to help you further.
I was playing in other games when it happend.....i'm not going to just sit here and let my money play itself.

B

BoNaC333

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Joined 3 days ago. A+++ on your site. Have played many sites last 18 years. Love the number of tourneys - variations on cost and structure are groovy. Welcome bonus awesome. Just a thanks for a nice online room.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was playing in other games when it happend.....i'm not going to just sit here and let my money play itself.

Could you be so kind and provide us by private message your screen name, the date it happened, the name of the tournament, and any relevant information you think is important, so we can further investigate your case please.

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
House Players on every table,hackers are just horrible on this site. Watch out for a player named FlashFives he never loses a hand.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Cheaters (House Players)

Here's another cheater/house player to watch out for screen name Your Money Boy seems to win every hand never loses,knows the cards,the site really thinks we are stupid:secruity:

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no comprende

Hello, we truly appreciate if you can report any suspicious player, please complete the following form https://www.americascardroom.eu/security-form/ or send an email to security@americascardroom.eu with the following information: screen name of the account in question, table ID or Hand ID and full details of the case.

Im having a hard time believing you don't know,these players are littered all over the site,about on every table I play on. This is why I say (house player) after I say cheater because you would have to know, unless your server is total garbage and hackers have no problem:y:

C

Criplgamer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are probably THEIR players.....

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm stuck on Android again and missing ACR....Android only offers blitz or jackpot,blitz never loads anything and jackpot is half screen so can very very barely see the cards,or click right buttons,sorry to moan I love ACR and can't wait to be able to join in again.My most trusted site.

Y

yunghm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Refunds

Yesterday while playing in a couple poker tournaments. The site experienced technical difficulties. I was playing in tournament #11726229 ($8.80; 1.5K GTD) and after pausing the tournament for a few minutes, a notice flashed across the screen that the tournament was cancelled and the refunds were being issued. However, on twitter ACR made a post that named the tournaments that were going to be issued refunds and this tournament was not part of that list. Further, against better judgment I joined tournament #11725961 ($3.30; 1K GTD) was subsequently encountered more technical problems, and just my table was frozen for an hour while the tournament ran, and then eventually after the break it was cancelled about an hr and 45 mins later.

I have messaged customer service about this but they seem unable to say anything other than "refunds should be issued in 24-72 hrs", however that seems like a long time. In the past when this has occurred, refunds have been issued almost instantly, and now it seems like there is a big song and dance, wait time around receiving it. I wish that I had money in my account to play in tournaments today, however it seems like there will be another 3 days that I have to wait to even see if I get a refund before I can send a message to customer service to begin the long process of fighting to get my $12.10 refund. How can I expedite this process and what is the reason that it is taking so long.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to learning more about the specific challenges that ACR is facing to complete this update before Christmas. It has been almost 4 months now...please issue our refunds and fix the site!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How long is the Venom going to be going on?? Curious when the normal freerolls will be back
The $6 Million VENOM shall take place from November 27th to December 11th.

This means that we still have no ETA on the normal freerolls, our tournaments team is currently working on them.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday while playing in a couple poker tournaments. The site experienced technical difficulties. I was playing in tournament #11726229 ($8.80; 1.5K GTD) and after pausing the tournament for a few minutes, a notice flashed across the screen that the tournament was cancelled and the refunds were being issued. However, on twitter ACR made a post that named the tournaments that were going to be issued refunds and this tournament was not part of that list. Further, against better judgment I joined tournament #11725961 ($3.30; 1K GTD) was subsequently encountered more technical problems, and just my table was frozen for an hour while the tournament ran, and then eventually after the break it was cancelled about an hr and 45 mins later.

I have messaged customer service about this but they seem unable to say anything other than "refunds should be issued in 24-72 hrs", however that seems like a long time. In the past when this has occurred, refunds have been issued almost instantly, and now it seems like there is a big song and dance, wait time around receiving it. I wish that I had money in my account to play in tournaments today, however it seems like there will be another 3 days that I have to wait to even see if I get a refund before I can send a message to customer service to begin the long process of fighting to get my $12.10 refund. How can I expedite this process and what is the reason that it is taking so long.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to learning more about the specific challenges that ACR is facing to complete this update before Christmas. It has been almost 4 months now...please issue our refunds and fix the site!

Due to recent technical difficulties some game-play has been interrupted. We have complete records of all cash game and tournaments that have been affected and are in the process of preparing refunds. All we ask is for some patience as we must process each refund manually and double check that all of our customers receive the correct amount. All credits to affected players should be complete between 24 and 72 hours. We appreciate your patience and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ladies or Pocket rockets for the win?

Vote for the winning hand by dropping a comment with your prediction

x7FviiN.jpg

K

KX5

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they'll get cracked, I'm going with hand A ladies

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

x7FviiN.jpg

In my experience thru the years with online poker the 2 outer will hit more often then not. May not be everyones experience but it sure is mine. So ill go with Hand A

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The $6 Million VENOM shall take place from November 27th to December 11th.

This means that we still have no ETA on the normal freerolls, our tournaments team is currently working on them.

Not sure how the fact that the Venom is scheduled would mean there is no ETA on the normal freerolls. Are you trying to say that there will be no normal freerolls until after December 11th at the earliest if at all?

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

x7FviiN.jpg

I hope you don't actually give us the answer.

We all know that the aces are a 91.62% favorite and will usually win. Please do not tell us that the QQ wins so that people comment. "Of course the QQ wins, its ACR!"

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a question I hope someone can answer...

What are player points? What can they be used for?

I know ACR used to let you build up Combat Points that you could convert to cash..it seems they have done away with that and now I see I have accumulated play points...

Is this a good thing...I cannot figure out what player points are for...I tried googling it and looking through the ACR website (which is WAY outdated) and could not find anything about player points...

Thanks in advance...if you reply please quote this post so I get an email letting me know someone responded...thanks

BTW...Queen on river...Ladies WIN!!!

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How can you access live support. It asks for an account to open support which has to be a number but not sure what it is referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.