Not open for further replies.
MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm getting the same thing . When the client eventually comes up a message pops up saying that i'm trying to log in from a different device . I only use my lap top . Can you help , it's been around 30 hours since i was able to log in thanks. gl

Simply click "log in" again (upper right hand corner of the client) and it works fine. If that doesn't work, click on the link in the email they sent you, and be sure to check spam/trash folders.

Yeah I've been getting the popup for a few week now , but now it won't let me log in .I sent a reply to the Email they sent.

Thanks glgl:D
I finally got this issue resolved after many chats, e-mails, phone calls and even appealing directly to the ACR Rep here. WPN Support conjectured that the "different device" problem was caused by my Internet Service Provider changing my IP address. Could be, I have no way of knowing for sure.

The verification e-mails took 20 or more minutes to get to me, but the link had already expired since it is only good for 15 minutes. I did this many, many times. WPN Support conjectured that this was because my e-mail address (the one registered with WPN) was from my Internet Service Provider (one of the biggest in canada) and not one of the big free e-mail services such as Gmail. I've never heard such a thing before, but it seems to be the case. Read on ...

I finally was able to get WPN to change my official e-mail address form my ISP's address to a Gmail address that I also have. This took a week of phone calls, chats and e-mails. Seemed to be because they have a process that requires both an e-mail and phone call. I replied to their e-mail but for some reason it always took them a very long time to find my e-mail. And, of course a process that requires a phone call doesn't work very well when their phones are down for an extended period. As I said in my earlier post the chat rep phoned me today while I was chatting online with him, despite him having just told me that their phones were still down. He then had my e-mail address changed to a Gmail address and I got the verification e-mail INSTANTLY and am now able to log in.

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I finally got this issue resolved after many chats, e-mails, phone calls and even appealing directly to the ACR Rep here. WPN Support conjectured that the "different device" problem was caused by my Internet Service Provider changing my IP address. Could be, I have no way of knowing for sure.

The verification e-mails took 20 or more minutes to get to me, but the link had already expired since it is only good for 15 minutes. I did this many, many times. WPN Support conjectured that this was because my e-mail address (the one registered with WPN) was from my Internet Service Provider (one of the biggest in Canada) and not one of the big free e-mail services such as Gmail. I've never heard such a thing before, but it seems to be the case. Read on ...

I finally was able to get WPN to change my official e-mail address form my ISP's address to a Gmail address that I also have. This took a week of phone calls, chats and e-mails. Seemed to be because they have a process that requires both an e-mail and phone call. I replied to their e-mail but for some reason it always took them a very long time to find my e-mail. And, of course a process that requires a phone call doesn't work very well when their phones are down for an extended period. As I said in my earlier post the chat rep phoned me today while I was chatting online with him, despite him having just told me that their phones were still down. He then had my e-mail address changed to a Gmail address and I got the verification e-mail INSTANTLY and am now able to log in.

I am very happy to read you were able to successfully change your official email address to a Gmail one, which only means you are happily logged in now.

If in the future you are in need of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Enjoy your gaming lots!
icon10.gif

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Our $1,000,000 GTD BOSS Main Event is this Sunday, August 18th at 1pm ET.

The final day of the $13 Million OSS Cub3d.

We’re awarding 6 seats ($2,100 value each).

Tonight at 7:30pm ET via our $160 buy-in Mega Satellite.

C

crisco609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whats the future look like for Pennsylvania players on ACR? Will PA players continue to be able to play on ACR after regulated poker state sites kickoff?

A

aliasheer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,

If I have a step 3 or 4 etc. tourney can I sell it?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whats the future look like for Pennsylvania players on ACR? Will PA players continue to be able to play on ACR after regulated poker state sites kickoff?
Please keep in mind that it is under each players discretion to create an account on our site and be aware of its local regulations for online gaming, however we do not restrict anyone from playing here.

This is what we have on our website:
ACCEPTING US PLAYERS SINCE 2001

We’re open to players from 43 out of 50 states, so provided you don’t live in Louisiana, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, Delaware, Nevada or Washington State, you can sign up and play anytime- 24 hours day.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,
If I have a step 3 or 4 etc. tourney can I sell it?
Hi, regrettably the only tickets players were able to sell are the ones for the main event ($2650).

According to our $5 Million Venom T&C:
Only $2,650 Venom tickets are transferable. Tickets of any other kind for any other tournament are non-transferable and will expire within a year of their date of issue.

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I finally got through to customer service and they asked me why I took so long in calling, lol. They are researching it, but from the sound of it, they don't have a record of my spin to get in entry and it doesn't look good. I don't think I will ever be doing the spin to get in anymore. It is looking like a $215 lesson in "you better take a screenshot of all your tickets and free entries as proof".
in the past, one could go into the financials tab of the cashiers page and see what you spent on the spin and get-in.
But they have yet to fix it, or really no hurry to fix it despite numerous request for it to be fixed.
Looks like your screwed buddy, many others have had major issues with ACR during this "Upgrade".
wonder if the Rep knows when ACR/WPN will stop running players off due to bad customer service?

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Not too long ago I asked about missing points and if the ability to buy cash with them. I was informed by the rep points were coming back and you could still buy cash. My points are showing now, but I can't for the life of me find where you convert them to cash. Help?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not too long ago I asked about missing points and if the ability to buy cash with them. I was informed by the rep points were coming back and you could still buy cash. My points are showing now, but I can't for the life of me find where you convert them to cash. Help?
Americas Cardroom Support Staff will gladly help you get your Player points exchanged. Click on the “Support” tab at the top of our website to access our live chat feature or email support@americascardroom.eu for 24/7 help.

If you have difficulties, please send me via Private Message your screen name and registered email address for further assistance.
icon14.gif

J

James24543

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Rep:

I have 105.33 PP.

Before the upgrade 100 PP was worth $1.00. 100 PP could be exchanged for cash and immediately deposited in to player's account.

Where is the option to do this now?

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its a scam

I finally got through to customer service and they asked me why I took so long in calling, lol. They are researching it, but from the sound of it, they don't have a record of my spin to get in entry and it doesn't look good. I don't think I will ever be doing the spin to get in anymore. It is looking like a $215 lesson in "you better take a screenshot of all your tickets and free entries as proof".

That is the same garbage I went through twice when they ripped me off also. They said the same nonsense. We don't have any records,total scam artists:stupido3:

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's a new one. Now when I play certain players that are running the clocks all the way down before they decide what to do,I get pop ups from my antivirus saying my firewall has been shut off. WHAT THIS ACR REP? Hackers? or are your people behind all of it? A word to the wise,if your gonna deposit money on poker sites,don't deposit here,some real shady stuff going on with this site.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here's a new one. Now when I play certain players that are running the clocks all the way down before they decide what to do,I get pop ups from my antivirus saying my firewall has been shut off. WHAT THIS ACR REP? Hackers? or are your people behind all of it? A word to the wise,if your gonna deposit money on poker sites,don't deposit here,some real shady stuff going on with this site.

Hello , please send us a private message with a screen capture of the message shown, so our tech team can provide you further assistance.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ACR Rep:

I have 105.33 PP.

Before the upgrade 100 PP was worth $1.00. 100 PP could be exchanged for cash and immediately deposited in to player's account.

Where is the option to do this now?

Hello, you can find all information relate to points exchange and elite program here in this link:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/poker-elite-benefits/earnings/

If you wish to convert your combat points to cash, you may contact CS to do that for you at the standard rate for cash conversion.:)

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok

Hello , please send us a private message with a screen capture of the message shown, so our tech team can provide you further assistance.

Ill tell you what,Ill do you one better,not just for you but for everyone to see it. Next time this goes on with these players that stop play and run the clocks all the way down and my firewall warnings pop up,Im gonna video it all and you will see how weird this is.:icon_shak

A

All Rise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone else been auto registered for a step tourny? Over the past week i have been registered for 2 skip step 2 tournys i never wanted to play. I dont like the format.....Help?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone else been auto registered for a step tourny? Over the past week i have been registered for 2 skip step 2 tournys i never wanted to play. I dont like the format.....Help?

Hi, you can unregistered if the tournament hasn´t started yet, is not a current issue reported by other players but we will escalate to the tournaments team so they can review it, if the issue persist, please send us a screen capture by private message to further assist you.

A

All Rise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, you can unregistered if the tournament hasn´t started yet, is not a current issue reported by other players but we will escalate to the tournaments team so they can review it, if the issue persist, please send us a screen capture by private message to further assist you.
OK......Tell me how I can unregister for a tourny if I never knew I was in it...It just starts and I am in it...and what good does a screen capture do? It proves nothing. I really have no way to prove it has happend to me (twice) now. Everything that we have issues with seems to be put back on us players somehow. ACR,Blackchip.....no accountability.

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK......Tell me how I can unregister for a tourny if I never knew I was in it...It just starts and I am in it...and what good does a screen capture do? It proves nothing. I really have no way to prove it has happend to me (twice) now. Everything that we have issues with seems to be put back on us players somehow. ACR,Blackchip.....no accountability.

I was auto registered by ACR in a $50 buy-in satellite that I didn't register for. I spoke to customer service in chat and by phone and was told that he would look into the situation and send me an email. He never sent an email.

Brought it up with the ACR rep here and he asked me to send them another email and assured me that customer service would respond. Customer service never responded.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

"how I can unregister for a tourny if I never knew I was in it...It just starts and I am in it." I have a question, when you say that...you mean you have won a tournament/cash game, it automatically register you but it does not notify you? Or you mean that the system automatically register you to a game randomly? Because that's not possible.

A

All Rise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"how I can unregister for a tourny if I never knew I was in it...It just starts and I am in it." I have a question, when you say that...you mean you have won a tournament/cash game, it automatically register you but it does not notify you? Or you mean that the system automatically register you to a game randomly? Because that's not possible.
It was a skip step 2 both times, I obviously had tickets ($6.61) from freerolls. But I did not physically push any button to register to them. I really hate the format. So don't tell me it is not possible.

amxvulcan

amxvulcan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why is it taking so much longer now for information about tournament position to update? After winning or losing a hand position does not change for a number of hands. It used to update instantly before,

Status
Not open for further replies.