Not open for further replies.
T

timeforachange

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello

I am new to the online forum world, and I was just like to reach out to anyone that might sell some acr funds I just downloaded the cash App.. If anyone can help me out would be greatly appreciated.

soncheebs

soncheebs

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am new to the online forum world, and I was just like to reach out to anyone that might sell some acr funds I just downloaded the cash app.. If anyone can help me out would be greatly appreciated.

Just use cash app to deposit with bitcoin, it's super easy.

T

timeforachange

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how

i am new to the whole app and technology stuff what is the process because in my app i dont see where to deposit bitcoin

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am new to the online forum world, and I was just like to reach out to anyone that might sell some acr funds I just downloaded the cash app.. If anyone can help me out would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, indeed the easiest way to deposit on ACR is with Bitcoin, find on the link below all necessary information relate to this great deposit method:

https://www.americascardroom.eu/bitcoin-poker/

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i am new to the whole app and technology stuff what is the process because in my app i dont see where to deposit bitcoin

Americas Cardroom Support Staff will gladly walk you through it step by step. Click our “Support” tab at the top of this website to access our live chat, phone support at 1-877-314-4195or email support@americascardroom.eu for 24/7 help.

godblessiraq

godblessiraq

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ACR REP, I called customer service today and the girl I spoke with told me that the sports book would be back up this weekend. Are you able to confirm that? Is there any truth to that? Thank you for your time.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello ACR REP, I called customer service today and the girl I spoke with told me that the sports book would be back up this weekend. Are you able to confirm that? Is there any truth to that? Thank you for your time.

For Sports we don't have an specific ETA, however we are hoping to have this available as soon as possible:)

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Originally Posted by Cajin007

Will ACR be reducing the Length of Late Registration?

Some of the games that are being offered have very long late registration periods, Which makes it very unappealing to want to play.

Plus there seems to be no consistency in the application of how much Late Registration a Game is given.

It has been 82 days since ACR began this update, and some of the player improvements have yet to be addressed.

Again I ask, Will ACR be reducing the Length of Late Registration?

Originally Posted by t1tpfdc

I and others have also posted about late reg. 1 or 2 levels is more than enough; half hour max! If that means no gtd prize pool, that is fine.

Or just ordinary freezeout tournaments. No gtd, no late reg and no rebuys!

Or could have time-limit tournaments. The tournament ends after a specified number of levels or time limit. E.g.
10 min levels and game ends after 12 levels
15 min levels and game ends after 9 levels.
A tournament would take round about 2 hours to complete, and would be much more attractive to play!

Can't see any difficulty setting like that something up

Thank you for bringing this concern to us, I've sent your feedback and suggestions to the department in charge, so they can take this into consideration:)

Yeah, this isn't happening.

Nagy has been asked directly about this on radio interviews more than once and it hasn't changed.

I agree though. These 5 hour late registrations are ridiculous. I don't even look at the MOSS/OSS/BOSS events anymore and get tired of searching through the tournaments to try to find ones with a reasonable late registration time. I can live with up to an hour which I feel is generous. You can find some but you need to really dig for them.

This is why I miss the private tournaments. The best place to find reasonable late registration times were the ones hosted by 3rd party sites.

I

Index12

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So there's another Venom tourney coming up in November. Is that intended? If it is then is there any reason you haven't updated the page on your site?

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Everyone!

This thread is for answering any of your questions or concerns, so feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to assist you.

As the ACR Rep, my goal will be to make sure your opinions and feedback are heard by those making the decisions and help make sure your experience at America's Cardroom is a good one.

You can inquire about topics like:
  • Customer Support
  • Withdrawals
  • Deposits
  • Tournaments
  • General inquires
We look forward to hearing from you!

The ACR Staff
I know there has been some dispute over what can and can not be posted in this thread. I also notice that there are a lot of little ACR threads popping up probably because people don't really know what they're allowed to post here. I'm going to assume that since my issue is Customer Support and opinions and feedback related, both words of which can be found in the original post that this comment won't be deleted.

Yesterday I could not log in. I got a message saying that I was using a new device (which I am not) and that an e-mail had to be sent to me to verify that I am who I say I am. This would be okay except the email arrives very late (longer than 15 minutes) and expires 15 minutes from the time it was sent. I've probably received 2 dozen of these. They all arrive very late. They are all expired. One of the reps said this was because I was not using one of the common e-mail services like Gmail. I've never heard that one before. I always get my e-mail instantly from everyone except ACR/WPN.

I was surprised to see that ACR had phone support. I thought - great!

I called in and my call was answered almost immediately - great again! Unfortunately 30 minutes later nothing had been resolved. They said that since nothing else worked I would have to change the e-mail associated with my account and that I had to send an e-mail requesting that. I did. The response came in the form of another e-mail clearly indicating that the rep had not read my e-mail.

Frustrated I tried online chat. 25 minutes later I had been asked for my username twice, apologized to at least twice, but nothing was resolved. I had to quit the chat after 25 mins since I had to leave for an appt.

Still frustrated I called in again today. The rep said that he would send my an e-mail asking for some personal info. I was put on hold and five minutes later hung up on.

Even more frustrated, I called back. This time the e-mails requesting the personal info (multiple copies sent by both reps). I asked the rep why he couldn't just ask me the questions over the phone (I assume they have caller ID and can tell that I am calling from my registered phone). He said that couldn't be done.

So I'm waiting back on their response to my answering the personal questions e-mail. I've spent at least three hours so far on this problem.

If I ever get access to my account again I'll check to see if they have 2-step verification, I use this with pokerstars and it works great.

woodwidgeon

woodwidgeon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR poker client

I play sing table tourns & 7stud-hi/ lo ,also cards chat games on acr. the stud hi/lo games are not there & cards chat games also gone. this limits my post & participation on cards chat since it is the only site I have $'s on that USA players can play on with the games that i play. I hope to participate on cards chat when acr comes back with acr games for cards chat.

M

Muckutoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play sing table tourns & 7stud-hi/ lo ,also cards chat games on acr. the stud hi/lo games are not there & cards chat games also gone. this limits my post & participation on cards chat since it is the only site I have $'s on that USA players can play on with the games that i play. I hope to participate on cards chat when acr comes back with acr games for cards chat.
I certainly do not envy the fact you live in the USA with regards to playing online poker. Being from canada, I have no restrictions on that. But if I did, I would definitely play as much as I was allowed. When I joined cardschat in May, PokerStars was the only site I played on. I have since opened my horizons, and have gained money on other sites. It would make sense for you to do so also

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So there's another Venom tourney coming up in November. Is that intended? If it is then is there any reason you haven't updated the page on your site?

Yes, we intend to have a Venom by the end of November. Actually you can find steps and satellites as of now in our client.

Regarding your comments about the update of this coming Venom in out website, indeed our development team is currently working on creating an awesome advertisement, surely I will send them your feedback, it is highly appreciated.
icon14.gif

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know there has been some dispute over what can and can not be posted in this thread. I also notice that there are a lot of little ACR threads popping up probably because people don't really know what they're allowed to post here. I'm going to assume that since my issue is Customer Support and opinions and feedback related, both words of which can be found in the original post that this comment won't be deleted.

Yesterday I could not log in. I got a message saying that I was using a new device (which I am not) and that an e-mail had to be sent to me to verify that I am who I say I am. This would be okay except the email arrives very late (longer than 15 minutes) and expires 15 minutes from the time it was sent. I've probably received 2 dozen of these. They all arrive very late. They are all expired. One of the reps said this was because I was not using one of the common e-mail services like Gmail. I've never heard that one before. I always get my e-mail instantly from everyone except ACR/WPN.

I was surprised to see that ACR had phone support. I thought - great!

I called in and my call was answered almost immediately - great again! Unfortunately 30 minutes later nothing had been resolved. They said that since nothing else worked I would have to change the e-mail associated with my account and that I had to send an e-mail requesting that. I did. The response came in the form of another e-mail clearly indicating that the rep had not read my e-mail.

Frustrated I tried online chat. 25 minutes later I had been asked for my username twice, apologized to at least twice, but nothing was resolved. I had to quit the chat after 25 mins since I had to leave for an appt.

Still frustrated I called in again today. The rep said that he would send my an e-mail asking for some personal info. I was put on hold and five minutes later hung up on.

Even more frustrated, I called back. This time the e-mails requesting the personal info (multiple copies sent by both reps). I asked the rep why he couldn't just ask me the questions over the phone (I assume they have caller ID and can tell that I am calling from my registered phone). He said that couldn't be done.

So I'm waiting back on their response to my answering the personal questions e-mail. I've spent at least three hours so far on this problem.

If I ever get access to my account again I'll check to see if they have 2-step verification, I use this with Pokerstars and it works great.

First of all, please accept our apologies if this issue takes longer than usual, I definitively will send your feedback to our supervisors in charge, relate to the suggestions of the account verification, surely will send to the security department, so they can consider such procedures. Truly hope you get a solution, if not , please contact us back by private message to further assist you in this matter.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi, allow me to give you some information about your concerns: SnGs $10 and under are currently disable today for stability, same with the freerolls, related to the cardchat games, all affiliate games as of now are on hold for the time being , they will come back eventually, truly appreciate your patience in the meantime.

godblessiraq

godblessiraq

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ACR REP, I was wondering if it’s possible to make a withdrawal, using bitcoin, directly to a different poker site. I would think I would just have to use the other sites bitcoin deposit address to withdraw from ACR. Are there rules against this?

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best of luck ....

I had a $215 ticket that I have been saving for some time. I finally used it to play in the OSS #90. When I got knocked out, I decided to click on the "Spin to Get In" to try for a re-entry. I was amazed that on the second spin, I got a re-entry.
I was eventually knocked out again, it was then that I noticed that my account was charged $215 for the re-entry. I would not have re-entered at that point in the game for almost all of my bankroll. I don't understand how my account got charged when I was doing the "Spin to Get In". I think everyone should be forewarned that this might happen, is this a problem with the new software?

This is the game I was playing https://gyazo.com/ca1df5b6934af1a5e992a2ae8ba14bba
and my player name is Bricxjo. Is there anything ACR can do to return my funds?

Thanks,
Brian

Hope you covered your but, and you get your funds back.
Would be nice if they fixed the financials tab on the cashiers page.
Nearly three moths, and still getting the same old song and dance.

Kanetuck

Kanetuck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had a $215 ticket that I have been saving for some time. I finally used it to play in the OSS #90. When I got knocked out, I decided to click on the "Spin to Get In" to try for a re-entry. I was amazed that on the second spin, I got a re-entry.
I was eventually knocked out again, it was then that I noticed that my account was charged $215 for the re-entry. I would not have re-entered at that point in the game for almost all of my bankroll. I don't understand how my account got charged when I was doing the "Spin to Get In". I think everyone should be forewarned that this might happen, is this a problem with the new software?

This is the game I was playing https://gyazo.com/ca1df5b6934af1a5e992a2ae8ba14bba

Thanks,
Brian
Let us know how this goes. So far, I have been happy with the people I have dealt with at ACR. I only recently started trying the spin to get in. I will stop immediately.

I am trying to have patience. Stories like this make me want to pull my money until site is fixed.

Astokato

Astokato

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am from GREECE. can i sign up and play at ACR?
i use skrill

P

PrideofLyoms

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Issues With Getting Account Certify

Hello,

I'm having issues getting my account verified with ACR. I deposited $25 dollars to try to site and so far it's be fun. I placed final table in two MTT for 2 dollars and got my account up to $250. Tried to withdrawn to see if it would work and it got canceled saying I had to certify my account. I replied directly to Support@americascardroom.eu with a copy of my ID/payment method for deposit and a copy of my utility bill for verification multiple times over the course of a week. ACR help states they have not received any email even though copied m
yself and it went through without any issues. I'm hesitant to play large stakes games as I have been unsuccessful to get certify. Thanks

P

PrideofLyoms

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,

I'm having issues getting my account verified with ACR. I deposited $25 dollars to try to site and so far it's be fun. I placed final table in two MTT for 2 dollars and got my account up to $250. Tried to withdrawn to see if it would work and it got canceled saying I had to certify my account. I replied directly to Support@americascardroom.eu with a copy of my ID/payment method for deposit and a copy of my utility bill for verification multiple times over the course of a week. ACR help states they have not received any email even though copied m
yself and it went through without any issues. I'm hesitant to play large stakes games as I have been unsuccessful to get certify. Thanks
Update Great Job ACR. Account has been certified and I am good to go Thanks!

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Can the site be re-built from the bottom up. Our faith needs to be restored.

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can the site be re-built from the bottom up. Our faith needs to be restored.
It's taken them 86-87 days roughly to rebuild 40% of what it was.
I'd hate to see how long a re-rebuild would look like!

They could speed up the rebuild and improve faith if they would get parts most asked for completed in a timely manner, and actually give a generous timeline of completion of said parts.

Is that too much to ask?:confused:

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Thanks,
Brian

Hello, when players get an entry for an specific amount with the Spin to get in , the financial report will show for example, in your case the amount for $215 was credited and immediately it was charged for the reentry, so you will see those 2 transactions reflected on the financial report, now, if you still have questions regarding this transactions, pleas contact CS dept either by live chat, phone at + 1-877-314-4195 or email to Support@AmericasCardRoom.eu and they will help you further and clarify your concerns.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Update Great Job ACR. Account has been certified and I am good to go Thanks!

Hi, we are so happy to hear that your account has been verified and now you can join our tables, wish you the best of luck!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.