Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
what is happening now
game for $ 8.80 stopped
I'm a chip leader of the table
will they return the entry or not

Same ****, Different Day. After three months of this nonsense, I'm seriously thinking of withdrawing my bankroll from ACR. What's the point of trying to play there?

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Twitter says down from 10AM to 11AM ET for maintenance. The tweet is time-stamped 9:52AM, so they gave us a whole 8 minutes notice. Wow!

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same ****, Different Day. After three months of this nonsense, I'm seriously thinking of withdrawing my bankroll from ACR. What's the point of trying to play there?
no guarantee of fair play in this room for a long time
cheating even their fellow americans

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR

This has been very disappointing to me. I am still waiting to see the outcome of all this. Very bad timing on their part for an upgrade. Doing that when the wsop is occurring and poker interest is most likely at a high peak was not a very good decision. To have an outcome like we see is even more tragic. I hope for a positive outcome for all of us..."soon".

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
no guarantee of fair play in this room for a long time
cheating even their fellow americans

But even putting all that aside, my point is the site doesn't even function consistently. Just frustrating to waste time every day.

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Still waiting for an answer for this one...I think ACR owes everyone an explanation about all these certain players on these tables that never lose a hand. Always seem to know which hands to play preflop. I mean who folds 10 hands in a row just to play a 7 3 and hit 7s and 3s. Then folds another 8 hands in a row to play a J 2 and hits Js and 2s. and over and over and over.:flute::puke:Its always the same ol players as well hmmmm cheaters? naaa House players is what i think. The site is behind all the shady play.

Donkey_Mike

Donkey_Mike

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Still waiting for an answer for this one...I think ACR owes everyone an explanation about all these certain players on these tables that never lose a hand. Always seem to know which hands to play preflop. I mean who folds 10 hands in a row just to play a 7 3 and hit 7s and 3s. Then folds another 8 hands in a row to play a J 2 and hits Js and 2s. and over and over and over.:flute::puke:Its always the same ol players as well hmmmm cheaters? naaa House players is what i think. The site is behind all the shady play.

House players, "shady" plays, and donks that rely on their "card manager" (3rd party program) that stack the odds in their favor...

...all plausible.

Try this: If you think you're getting the short end of the deal on a hand; after the hand (or folding) press: Ctrl+Alt+Delete (best done if you're sitting in late position and/or after an auto-fold executed before next hand, so you don't burn out your own time clock)... "auto-kill" the game tracking into the game's "manager's" third party bull****.

Auto-log back in and limp in on your next playable hand, I'll bet a dollar on your dime the one you think that's shilling you will change the way they're playing against you.

(VERY noticeable if they start using their extended time-clock out of the blew ... they had to reset their third party program because you "glitched" the tracking.)

Last edited:
Donkey_Mike

Donkey_Mike

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
By august 8th, we will be paying all players their medals and combat points from the loyalty program. This will be updated for play from the beginning of the year July 31st, 2019. After that, it will be a couple more weeks before the loyalty program is working live. Medals will be automatically redeemed and money credited to player´s account. Combat points will be credited to your account and will be visible in the my account page.

If you wish to convert your combat points to cash, you may contact CS to do that for you at the standard rate for cash conversion.

This is, though updated at the most WRONG possible time of the year (WSOP-VEGAS).

WPN (hopefully) will learn from this*.

I just hope I don't have to sort through and send another gigabyte of information collected since 01/01/2018 tracking all my points (which I haven't redeemed) just to collect my duly rewarded "perks" (WPN OWES me 5x $100 "redeemable" points).

*WPN sure as hell didn't from two years ago when they pulled the same bull**** during WSOP season.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When is ACR coming back with the private games and freerolls ? IF EVER

We are working on getting back on demand freerolls and private tournaments soon, cannot tell you an ETA but rest assure once we release it, we will definitively post it on all our social media channels and forums.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what is happening now
game for $ 8.80 stopped
I'm a chip leader of the table
will they return the entry or not

Hi , please be so kind and contact directly with the CS department so they can assist you with the refunds. Make sure to provide them your screen name and the tournament ID or hand ID or full name of the tournaments affected.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
By august 8th, we will be paying all players their medals and combat points from the loyalty program. This will be updated for play from the beginning of the year July 31st, 2019. After that, it will be a couple more weeks before the loyalty program is working live. Medals will be automatically redeemed and money credited to player´s account. Combat points will be credited to your account and will be visible in the my account page.

If you wish to convert your combat points to cash, you may contact CS to do that for you at the standard rate for cash conversion.

Is this still happening today? Thanks

Tbone461

Tbone461

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please is there any way possible to turn off the run bad on my account? It has been rough for the last few weeks. My screen name is Tbone461. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide in this manner.

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Turn my run bad off also, so I can keep playing at your site!

Please is there any way possible to turn off the run bad on my account? It has been rough for the last few weeks. My screen name is Tbone461. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide in this manner.

I

Index12

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m trying to get my account verified and I’m wondering if you guys will send me an email if it was successful(or not)?

Cajin007

Cajin007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Will ACR be reducing the Length of Late Registration?

Some of the games that are being offered have very long late registration periods, Which makes it very unappealing to want to play.

Plus there seems to be no consistency in the application of how much Late Registration a Game is given.

It has been 82 days since ACR began this update, and some of the player improvements have yet to be addressed.

Again I ask, Will ACR be reducing the Length of Late Registration?

t1tpfdc

t1tpfdc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Some of the games that are being offered have very long late registration periods, Which makes it very unappealing to want to play.

Plus there seems to be no consistency in the application of how much Late Registration a Game is given.

It has been 82 days since ACR began this update, and some of the player improvements have yet to be addressed.

I and others have also posted about late reg. 1 or 2 levels is more than enough; half hour max! If that means no gtd prize pool, that is fine.

Or just ordinary freezeout tournaments. No gtd, no late reg and no rebuys!

Or could have time-limit tournaments. The tournament ends after a specified number of levels or time limit. E.g.
10 min levels and game ends after 12 levels
15 min levels and game ends after 9 levels.
A tournament would take round about 2 hours to complete, and would be much more attractive to play!

Can't see any difficulty setting like that something up!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Cage Live Event

Don’t miss Justin Kelly and Michael Loncar as they call every flop this weekend during the Cage Live. You can catch them along with all the action on our live stream.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Bring back the private games!

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I and others have also posted about late reg. 1 or 2 levels is more than enough; half hour max! If that means no gtd prize pool, that is fine.

Or just ordinary freezeout tournaments. No gtd, no late reg and no rebuys!

Or could have time-limit tournaments. The tournament ends after a specified number of levels or time limit. E.g.
10 min levels and game ends after 12 levels
15 min levels and game ends after 9 levels.
A tournament would take round about 2 hours to complete, and would be much more attractive to play!

Can't see any difficulty setting like that something up!

Thank you for bringing this concern to us, I've sent your feedback and suggestions to the department in charge, so they can take this into consideration:)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bring back the private games!

We are working on getting back on demand freerolls and private tournaments soon, cannot tell you an ETA but rest assure once we release it, we will definitively post it on all our social media channels and forums.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Don’t miss Justin Kelly and Michael Loncar as they call every flop this weekend during the Cage Live. You can catch them along with all the action on our live stream.

Scumbags

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m trying to get my account verified and I’m wondering if you guys will send me an email if it was successful(or not)?

Hello , support Staff will gladly walk you through it step by step. Click our “Support” tab at the top of this website to access our live chat, or email support@americascardroom.eu for 24/7 help so they can give you further details about your account verification.

Status
Not open for further replies.