TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I got a check from them two weeks ago and cashed it without a problem.

Same here. I received Bitcoin payout within 48hrs just a couple days ago. They have ALWAYS paid me out on time every time. Depositing is still a pain in the ass. When the Chinese broker or whatever tries to debit my card, my bank always blocks it as suspicious. I then have to go in an approved it. I try to only use Bitcoin to deposit and withdraw, but sometimes Bitcoin is to volatile for me to handle.:eek:

We're back online boys!!!!

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Thing is, they've never run smoothly for 90 consecutive days. This was also going on regularly before the software update. Remember all the "DDOS attacks" (now "technical issues?") Its not the software. There's something else going on. If its a server issue and they can't figure out how to resolve it then they don't deserve to be in business. How can this possibly happen so often? This is an absurd way to run a business. Upgrade your servers. Hire better IT people.

I don't believe that they're stealing our buy-ins. My own experience is that whenever I've been in a cancelled MTT, I've always received my buy-in back or my buy-in + % of prize pool (depending on stage of tourney). And they pay out regularly. Other than that I have no evidence one way or another.

I wouldn't deposit diddly at ACR until they run smoothly for 90 days. Online poker will probably be legal in the States by the time these guys get their act together. With that in mind it will then be too late because other card rooms will run these bums off the web.

they do this all the time now. i think they are just this desperate for money at this point. how can you pay withdrawals when you are insolvent other than through methods such as this? imagine you have $10,000 paid into tournaments and you can't pay your withdrawals? so you "suspend" the tournaments, pay out a grand to those still at tables and use the other 9 grand to pay withdrawals. it's a living, no?

alternatively they are simply this ridiculously incompetent, which is probably even more damning for them than the hypothesis i present above

Last edited:
TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
take that back...... back down again. shit is just crazy with ACR.

J

jabbahursty

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
they froze the games again!

used to be a few times a month. then a few a week. now several times a day

it's a great site

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they do this all the time now. i think they are just this desperate for money at this point. how can you pay withdrawals when you are insolvent other than through methods such as this? imagine you have $10,000 paid into tournaments and you can't pay your withdrawals? so you "suspend" the tournaments, pay out a grand to those still at tables and use the other 9 grand to pay withdrawals. it's a living, no?

alternatively they are simply this ridiculously incompetent, which is probably even more damning for them than the hypothesis i present above
If such an attitude, then this site is doomed to go into oblivion, it will collapse[emoji32][emoji32][emoji32]

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK here we go again people. I just placed in a Venom and it didn't give me the ticket. I contacted support and they didn't help at all,AGAIN. This site sucks im done with the BS.

T

TRocker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ripped Off

Thing is, they've never run smoothly for 90 consecutive days. This was also going on regularly before the software update. Remember all the "DDOS attacks" (now "technical issues?") Its not the software. There's something else going on. If its a server issue and they can't figure out how to resolve it then they don't deserve to be in business. How can this possibly happen so often? This is an absurd way to run a business. Upgrade your servers. Hire better IT people.

I don't believe that they're stealing our buy-ins. My own experience is that whenever I've been in a cancelled MTT, I've always received my buy-in back or my buy-in + % of prize pool (depending on stage of tourney). And they pay out regularly. Other than that I have no evidence one way or another.
I got ripped off twice during those "So Called" DDos attacks,being already ITM then the table freezes up and the site goes down for a week and all they gave me back was the buy in not where i was when i was already ITM. The 1st time i was in a $30 GTD already ITM almost at $300 and sitting good with chips,the 2nd time I was in a $10 buy in ITM around $60 both times the site went down and all they would give me was my buy in. NOW I just placed in a Venom and didn't receive the ticket. Im stupid for even still playing here but im in the USA and there isn't many options for online poker. These places are complete scam artists preying on all the suckers:damnmate::hmmmm2:

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I had 5 step 2 venom tickets on my account, and now today all 5 are gone and no longer showing in my cashier. ACR rep can you look into this? screen name cyrogenic1

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I got ripped off twice during those "So Called" DDos attacks,being already ITM then the table freezes up and the site goes down for a week and all they gave me back was the buy in not where i was when i was already ITM. The 1st time i was in a $30 GTD already ITM almost at $300 and sitting good with chips,the 2nd time I was in a $10 buy in ITM around $60 both times the site went down and all they would give me was my buy in. NOW I just placed in a Venom and didn't receive the ticket. Im stupid for even still playing here but im in the USA and there isn't many options for online poker. These places are complete scam artists preying on all the suckers:damnmate::hmmmm2:

Many people have similar stories about not getting money back so I'm not disagreeing with you. Just hasn't happened to me...yet. Agreed, its a sad state of affairs for US players. We all wish things were different.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Americas Cardroom Support Staff will gladly help you get your Player points exchanged. Click on the “Support” tab at the top of our website to access our live chat feature or email support@americascardroom.eu for 24/7 help.

If you have difficulties, please send me via Private Message your screen name and registered email address for further assistance.
icon14.gif
I tried to open up a chat but it's impossible. I clicked on support which brings up a page that has "chat with us" but it is not clickable and there is no other place to initiate a chat from here. I was able to initiate a chat by going to the deposit page (i figured that might work).

Serge S said they aren't exchanging points today because they are updating and I can exchange after that. I noticed the software is opening and functioning but I guess there's an update going on.

B

berryryan2488

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When are the freerolls coming back? It's all this viper garbage.... Just wondering

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Is ACR frozen again?

Edit: suspended due to "technical issues." Right in the middle of a venom step 4.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is ACR frozen again?

Appears so.

I'm waiting for it to resume or give the "This Tournament has been Canceled" message.

Good luck !

UPDATE: Dear players, we are suspending all tournaments due to technical issues. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had 5 step 2 venom tickets on my account, and now today all 5 are gone and no longer showing in my cashier. ACR rep can you look into this? screen name cyrogenic1

This happened to me after playing 1 of 2 of my Step 2 Venom Tickets.

The next day I noticed both of them are gone and can't even find in my Tournament History that I played the 1.

Really odd. And actually I have no proof that I had any Venom tickets in my manager.

Good luck !

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Appears so.

I'm waiting for it to resume or give the "This Tournament has been Canceled" message.

Good luck !

UPDATE: Dear players, we are suspending all tournaments due to technical issues. We apologize for the inconvenience.
They told me earlier via chat they were doing an update today and they would post on social media when it was finished. I was trying to convert points to cash and they said they couldn’t do it today because of the update.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They told me earlier via chat they were doing an update today and they would post on social media when it was finished. I was trying to convert points to cash and they said they couldn’t do it today because of the update.

Notice:
They are now closed for maintenance - check back in 30 minutes.

kbuinowski

kbuinowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Official ACR Thread

I would like to know have ACR found out what is causing all the problems. i know it can't be blitz poker those are not up. Since the venom free rolls are cap at 2K will you guys move it from the top 50 to 113 people gets a ticket to step 2. may be some of those venom step 2 might kick off quicker. i know the step 2 venom tourneys you moved from 90 to 50 people to start which was nice. but there are times you have to wait all day before a venom step 2 to kick off not the skip step 2.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please send me via Private Message your Screen name for further investigation.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When are the freerolls coming back? It's all this viper garbage.... Just wondering
Our tournaments team is currently working on adding more freerolls soon. Thank you for your understanding.

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was in the $2.20 $1500 GTD last night when the site went down and have not received a refund yet. About how long does it take to get those?

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm still not able to see anything on the financial history page in the cashier. Hard to keep track of refunds when there's no record in our accounts. Any idea when this will be working again?

Also, are venom steps considered satellites? Will they be refunded as satellites? I was in a Venom step 4 last night that was cancelled post-late reg. and want to know how much of a refund if any to expect? I'm not clear on the refund policy for satellites. It says:

"10. Satellites in the money or running state – If a satellite is in a running state or in the money stage and is canceled, players that have been eliminated from the tournament will not receive any compensation for the tournament. All remaining players will receive the following compensation: the value of the seat will be turned into real money and will be divided evenly among all remaining players."

Not sure exactly what "the value of the seat" means. Does this mean the total prize pool will be divided among remaining players? If so, There were 22 left and total prize pool was $2650 (12 $215 step 5 seats + $69.88 in cash for 13th place), so each of us should receive $120.45? Or is it something else?

D

DBrew

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR is great 4 me

Can you get more beginners tournament added

LJG23

LJG23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Money was there when I got on this time.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was in the $2.20 $1500 GTD last night when the site went down and have not received a refund yet. About how long does it take to get those?

The technical issues affecting the game have now been resolved. Our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. If you feel you are owed a refund after the 72 hours, contact CS with Screen name, Tournament ID or Hand ID, buy in amount and any applicable rebuy amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.